A New Experience

Story Info
A first attempt at writing.
1k words
3.04
6k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joewill
joewill
3 Followers

"Hold my legs open," my wife said.

How did I get here? I actually do know how I got here. I asked my wife if she would want to be shared. I asked her if she ever fantasized about it. She was reluctant to open up as is her nature. She can be reserved at times. She turned the question back on me and asked if I would be willing to share her. I told her I loved to see her happy and enjoying herself.

And now we were here in our bed. With another man. She lay on her back. I lay on my side to her left. I kiss and lick her left breast. He sits to the side of her right leg. I kiss my way up to her neck and as I nibble her left ear I ask her again to make sure.

"Do you want another man inside you?" I ask her.

"Yes."

He moves between her legs. I can hear her breathing get heavier. I continue to kiss her and play with her breasts as he rubs the head of his cock against her clit. I can hear how wet she is. He is ready. And I know she is when she speaks.

"Hold my legs open."

I do as she asks. From her side, I reach over and grasp her right ankle as I hook my leg around her left leg. She looks so hot. So ready to be fucked. She grasps the sheets with both hands. I can sense her excitement.

I hear the sharp intake of her breath as he slowly enters her. He begins to move inside her. His pace starts to quicken. I hear her soft moans. Still holding her open, I lean over and resume kissing her neck.

"Is this what you wanted? To feel another man inside you?" I ask.

Her only response is to moan louder. I feel the bed shifting as she lifts her hips to meet his thrusts. I can tell she is getting close. He can sense it, too. He begins to drive into her harder. As I slip my tongue into her mouth, she cries out her orgasm.

I lay by her, stroking her hair as she comes down from her climax.

"Are you going to let us both fill you up tonight?" I ask.

I expect her to be noncommittal.

"Yes," she responds.

We reposition. I turn her so that her head is toward the foot of the bed. I get between her legs and slide into her warmth. He moves up and straddles her chest, offering her his dick. She readily opens her mouth.

When she is into it, I'm not sure there is a better feeling in the world than her sucking on me. And I can tell she is into it tonight. I'm not sure he is going to last long like this.

I maintain a steady pace moving inside her. I want her to come again, but I'm eager for the night to conclude.

He reaches back and holds her legs for me. How kind of him to return the favor. He pulls them up under his arms and onto his chest. He is finding out how flexible she is.

Soon he tells her he is going to cum. He asks her if she want him to finish like this.

"Mm-hmm," I hear her mutter from around the dick in her mouth.

I am surprised to say the least. I have tried for years to get her to let me. She says she want to but has not yet been able to.

He tells her, "here it comes."

I can see her tense up. She changes her mind and tries to take it out. She is a little late as he starts to shoot, sending the first couple of volleys into her mouth. The rest she takes on her face. I have stop to watch her. She has cum on her left eye, the side of her nose, on her lips that are pressed together. He moves off of her. I can see some more her chin and puddled on her neck. She is breathtaking.

I quickly grab my phone and take a photo before I get a towel to clean off her face.

I ask her if she is ready for both of us now. She is. I ask her if she want me in her pussy or her ass. She thinks about it for a moment.

"In my ass," she responds.

He lies on his back, his head toward the headboard. She straddles him and places his cock back inside her. I move behind her, stroking and spreading her ass cheeks.

I make sure I am well lubricated as I line myself up to enter her. I slowly move forward until the head pops in. I wait a moment to allow her to adjust. Her ass feels tighter than ever. It is not that often that she lets me fuck it, but when the mood strikes her, she can cum that way.

As she relaxes, I push the rest of the way into her. I lean forward over her right shoulder and ask, "Does that feel good, baby? Are you nice and full?"

Her response is to start moving. I grab hold of her hips. They feel just as wonderful as her ass slapping against my hips. She is coming already. I know I will not last long now. We begin to build to our finish. As one orgasm ends, she starts building to another. I can feel him through the thin wall inside her. It is too much and I fill her ass with my seed as he fills her pussy.

I pull out of her and move to lay on the bed to her side. She rolls to her left and lays on her back with her head on my arm. Her breathing is starting to slow down.

"Did you have a good time?" I ask her.

She turns her head to me, smiles, and give me a kiss.

joewill
joewill
3 Followers