All Comments on 'A New Life Ch. 10'

by fredStoner

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AmbulAmbul3 months ago

The very hot and big-titted MILF is now a whore who craves cock. With the drug that Camilia gave her Jen could not get enough cock, and Camila is training her to love eating pussy. What will happen when Becky finds out what her mother has become. Will she become her new mistress? Is her hair red or brown?

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

“Donald slammed his cock as deep as possible inside Jen, triggering a surprise orgasm in her.

Jen screamed into Camila's pussy, setting the older woman off too. For several seconds, the three of them were in their own little worlds, but all good things must end.”

Fabulous passage.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fred another great chapter. Camilla seems to now have a eager sex slave that can change her living standard. Jen seems perfect for her new role in life I only hope Jen's daughter Becky doesn't ruin it. Please continue.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Camila can make a lot of money pimping her submissive and very hot MILF to bachelor parties. She knows now that drugs will make reluctant Jen a very willing whore for all the cock she can get.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Whether she accepts it or not, Jen has become Camila's sex slave and

whore and will suck and fuck anyone Camila wants. Will all the orgasms she gets lead her to embrace her new whore life?

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Becky and Camila - perhaps sparks will fly if/when they meet and we might find out who will be Jen’s mistress and pimp.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

“The rational part of her mind had fled when he shoved his cock into her mouth, leaving only the buried slut behind.”

The author has left many hints that Jen was a slut waiting to get out. It could be suggested that Camilia forced Jen to do what Jen wanted to do but was afraid to do on her own. The drugs Camilia gave Jen probably did not change Jen, they just stripped away her inhibitions and revealed the cock-hungry slut that lay just underneath her good wife veneer. Incredible story.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

“Cock, Cock, Cock, Jen thought and started giggling.”

“I may have given her too much, Camila thought with a sigh.”

No doubt Robert gave “Kitty” a glowing review when he turned her over to Camilia after the party, perhaps telling her how enthusiastic for cock “Kitty” was, and that he would be interested in setting up another party with the very hot whore. Noting that Jen seemed to remember nothing from the experience, Camilia could quite possibly reduce the drug dose to just one pill, just enough to reduce Jen’s inhibitions and anxiety, but not enough to erase all the pleasurable cocks and all the orgasms from her consciousness. Remembering how close (undrugged) Jen was to fucking her lap dance customers in the strip club despite her instructions, Camilia may have unlocked the secret to her new whore. This is just my own speculation. The author has planted so many hints as to the different directions this story could go. I am especially looking forward to how Becky and Camila will deal with the submissive mom and whore. Perhaps Jen will be Becky’s fucktoy and pet when she is home and the rest of the time she will be Camila’s whore. Stan won’t be paying the slightest attention as his focus will be on fucking his secretary, Cindy. At this point anything is possible in this very erotic and engaging tale.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

“Each time Robert pushed into Jen's tight little hole, he managed to get a little more of his cock inside her. Jen grunted feeling full as she felt his pelvis touch her taut cheeks. Phew he's big but not as big as Donald.”

Interesting. Jen’s mind is not so fogged by the drug that she forgets her gold standard when it comes to cocks: She is very aware that with all the cocks she is experiencing, yet none are “as big as Donald,” whose cock clearly stands out above all others.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Looking forward to reading about sexy dom Becky’s entrance into Jen’s new whore life.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Drugs or no drugs, Jen seems to know what is expected of her as Camila’s whore. Does she still think that her body is betraying her, or will she accept and even embrace what her body is telling her?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I really can't wait for dom Jen!

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

"Donald slammed his cock as deep as possible inside Jen, triggering a surprise orgasm in her.

Jen screamed into Camila's pussy, setting the older woman off too. For several seconds, the three of them were in their own little worlds."

There will be no going back from Jen's descent into a depravity that is matched by her daughter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous