A New Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, I interrupted your fun yesterday. We had some places to be. I am sure Jen won't mind taking care of things for you before she goes home," Camila said, giving her sub a stern look.

Jen didn't say anything as Donald led her toward his bedroom.

"You know, honey. Why don't you play with your toy in the living room instead?"

Donald looked at his mom nervously.

"I know what you have been doing with her son, and I know what a penis looks like. Maybe we can both play with her. Would you like that? Some mother/son playtime?"

Donald looked at the floor, ashamed, but he still nodded his head.

"Excellent," Camila eyed Jen sternly. "Strip, slut!"

"Camila, I don't..."

"I don't give a fuck, slut. Strip or I will do it for you. Believe me. If I strip you, I will send you back to your apartment nude."

Jen took the pants and shirt off, standing nude in the living room between mother and son.

"Get him hard," Camila ordered as she stripped off her pants and panties.

Donald didn't know where to look.

His mother was sitting on the couch, her legs spread, fingering her pussy. He had fantasized about doing the same thing. Bending her over and fucking her while she screamed out his name.

His attention went to Jen first, pulling his cock out of his pants and guiding it into her warm mouth. Oh, how he loved it when she licked and sucked his cock. The way her tongue flicked the head before she slowly let the entire thing slide down her throat.

"You like her sucking on your cock, baby?"

"Yes, Mommy," Donald said, a shudder going through him.

"I think the boy is hard enough, slut. Get over here and lick me while he fucks you," Camila ordered.

Jen crawled over to Camila and buried her face between the other woman's legs, licking her while her son slowly pushed his hard cock into her sore pussy.

"Fuck the bitch hard, Donald," Camila commanded as her hands began gripping the back of her head tightly, forcing her face deep against her wetness.

For several minutes, the only sounds were flesh slapping against flesh as Donald fucked Jen while she ate his mother's pussy.

For Jen, it was torture. Donald's cock hurt as he fucked her sore pussy, and her chapped lips burned from Camila's zesty juices. She just wanted them both to get off so she could go home and take a long hot bath.

"I'm going to cum, Mommy."

"Good. Fill the fucking sluts hole with your cum."

"Ugh. Shit."

Donald slammed his cock as deep as possible inside Jen, triggering a surprise orgasm in her.

Jen screamed into Camila's pussy, setting the older woman off too. For several seconds, the three of them were in their own little worlds, but all good things must end.

Donald pulled out, leaving a flood of cum to pour out of Jen's abused pussy. Camila pushed Jen away from her sensitive clit, causing Jen to fall onto the floor.

Camila got up and put her pants back on. Tossing Jen her clothes, "Get dressed. I will call you when I need you again."

Donald pulled up his pants and went to his room as Jen slowly pulled her clothes on and left.

Back in her apartment, Jen moved on autopilot. She made a hot bath, adding salts and soaking until the water was cold. Once out of the tub, she checked her phone.

Shit, seven missed calls from Stan and three from Becky.

Jen quickly texted both, letting them know she was fine and that she would call them later.

Hoping she had belayed their concerns, Jen crawled into bed and fell into a troubled sleep.

*****************************************************************************************************

Becky read the text from her mother.

Sorry, sweetie. I just got your message.

I was home all day and didn't realize that I had phone issues until I tried sending a text.

That's bullshit, Becky thought. She had been worried when her mom hadn't responded to her texts. She had some financial aid paperwork for her mother to sign anyway, so she had driven over to her parent's apartment to check on her mother, only to find the apartment empty with her mom's purse and phone on the table.

Other than normal childhood things, like the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus, her mother had never lied to her before until recently. Now, it seemed like it was becoming a habit. Something was going on, and Becky was going to find out what.

******************************************************************************************************

Stan glanced at his phone and saw the message from Jen.

Sorry, Stan. I just got your message.

I didn't realize that I had phone issues until I tried sending a text to Becky.

Everything OK?

He glanced over at Cindy, still asleep next to him, and felt a little guilty as he sent a text back.

Everything is fine.

Have to get ready for a meeting with a client.

Hope you have a nice day.

Love you.

Stan waited a few seconds, and when he didn't get a reply, he put his phone down and snuggled against Cindy, enjoying the feel of her body against his.