A New Mom Pt. 04

Story Info
A son is learning to love his new mom in new ways.
2.5k words
4.53
11.4k
22

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

I returned to the living room after my shower, still butt naked, there was no sign of mom, she must be showering in her ensuite I thought. I went into the kitchen put on the kettle and prepared us a bite to eat and set the table in the dining room. As I was heading back to the kitchen mom appeared, dressing in a black lacy babydoll, stockings, a small pair of knickers and a silk kimono that was undone.

"Mmm very nice." I complimented her on her outfit.

"Why thank you kind sir." She chuckled.

"I've made us something to eat, go sit at the table and I shall bring it in mom."

"I could get used to this son, thank you."

"My pleasure, what would you like to drink?" I asked her.

"Well, it is after six pm so a small glass of white wine please."

I returned from the kitchen with her food and a large glass of white win.

"That is a big glass, are you trying to get me drunk? You are a naughty boy." She said.

"No, it will just save me going back and forth to fill your glass back up." I laughed.

I had a can of lager poured into a pint glass that had a silhouette of a naked lady on it.

We sat eating and drinking while chatting and laughing about a whole range of topics, I kept looking to her breasts and was intrigued how she managed to look like she hands tennis ball sized tits.

"Can I ask a question mom?"

"Of course, son, you can ask me anything."

"How have you created your boobs?"

She laughed, "they are made from silicon, I purchased them in France when me, Lexi and dawn went holiday a few years back."

"I remember you going to France, well they look pretty real."

"They feel quite real too, come give them a squeeze if you like." She smiled.

I got up from my seat and moved over to her, she open the kimono and I cupped her right breast giving it a gently squeeze.

"Yeah, they do feel realistic." I said, before, sitting back down I went and fetched another beer and the bottle of wine for mom, topped up her glass and refreshed my own.

We finished eating and mom changed her seating position, so she was sort of side sitting on the chair and crossed her legs. I just could not help myself looking her up and down and thinking she really did look feminine and sexy.

I asked mom how often she held her parties and how many usually come.

"Well, about every two months or so I guess, and anywhere from six to fifteen people attend, depending on what sort of party I hold." She said, "Lexi and Dawn got me into hosting them as they hold and attend many swinger parties all over the country." She went on.

"They seem like a really nice couple."

"They really are and so is Eve, Dawn is right I think you two will really get on, they are a very genuine and sincere couple that love each other so much, they are so lucky to have found each other."

"So, when is your next party?" I changed the subject back again as I was curious about how it worked.

"Usually takes a couple of weeks to organise, why would you like to join in?" she quizzed.

"I don't know about that to be honest, but I am really intrigued about what happens and everything." I said as I gulped down more lager.

"Well, tell you what the next one I have why don't you act as a waiter and you will see firsthand what happens and if you fancy joining in you can, no-one will pressure you into anything, it really is a laid back atmosphere, and if you want to join in, you can do as little or as much as you like," she paused to sip her wine, "I actually would suggest that if you wanted to try anything you go into the spare bedroom, it is always kept pitch black in there, and anything that happens is anonymous, and it can be so fucking sexy." She gave me a huge smile.

"I think I could manage that." I said as the beer was making me feel more confident.

"A lot of people spend most of the evening sitting in here watching the porn movie on the projector wanking, getting wanked or a lot of cock sucking goes on." She went on.

"What sort of porn?" I asked.

"Mostly bisexual stuff or tranny related."

"Tranny?" I asked a little confused.

"That is sometimes what they call crossdressers but also men that are going through a sex change to become a woman, like Lexi, she has already had breast implants."

"Shit really? Is that what you want to do?"

"I would love really tits, but I don't think I could have my cock replaced by a pussy because I love that side of my life too much."

"Then you should have them done and really live the life you want."

"I was only holding back because of you." She said.

"Me? Why?"

"Because I have never been brave enough to tell you all about my life Son and did not want to destroy what we had, that would have killed me" she seemed choked up.

"Well, that is no longer an issue is it mom? I know everything, and like I said before, I want you to be happy, plus I will get to see you with real titties." I laughed trying to lighten the mood.

"Oh, you will, will you" She laughed, emptying her glass. I filled it up again as she continued.

"And how big do you think I should have them?"

"No idea, maybe same as what you have or a little bigger, I personally do not really like big knockers but do like big nipples that stick out like hat pegs." I laughed and winked.

"You do make me laugh son, I feel like such a weight has been lifted off my shoulders now that you know everything and that you are ok with it all, I love you so much."

"I love you too mom and that will never ever change." I rose from the table, taking the empty plates and my empty cans into the kitchen, I took another can from the fridge and returned to the dining room, I paused briefly at the doorway and admired my sexy looking new mom, maybe I should not have as my cock started stirring from its slumber. I walked past her to get to my seat.

"Oh my, does he have a mind of his own?" mom laughed as she nodded towards my cock.

"It would seem so, sorry."

"Stop apologising son, look here's what I think, anytime your lovely cock needs attention, and I am around you can have me wank it or suck it for you, no need to ask, just put it in front of me and I will oblige happily." She winked at me and licked her lips.

So was it the wine talking, or did she mean it, time to test the boundaries, I think.

"What if I need to fuck?"

"Errr I erm, I might be able to find you a friend of mine to help, you have already had Dawn." She said looking flustered and blushing crimson red.

"Oh, you don't fancy taking my cock and cum load then." the booze was really taking hold of me now and all inhibitions were gone.

"You have really caught me off guard with that, but yes I would love to be fucked by you but wasn't sure that was what you meant." She quickly took big gulps of her wine.

"Ok, so anytime my cock needs attention, you will wank it, suck it, or be fucked by me?" I said boldly, stroking my rock-hard cock.

"Well, if that is what you need, then yes of course I will do my duty as a mother to make my boy happy." Again, taking big slugs from her wine which now emptied the glass. I stood, refilled her glass and stood with my erection right in front of her.

"No time like the present mom, my balls are aching and my cock throbbing." I was almost brazen with my comments.

Mom said nothing, she took my cock in her hand and began stroking it, lowered her head and licked the pre-cum from the tip of my mushroom head.

I put my hand on her head and pushed forward making my cock enter her mouth until it was totally engulfed by her bright red lipstick, I pulled back slowly noticing that her lipstick left traces on my shaft, then pushed forward again, I removed my cock from her mouth completely and she looked a little disappointed, I took her wine glass dipped my cock into the wine and then offered it back to her mouth, which she sucked in like a piece of spaghetti. I stood still and let her do the work, she moved back and forth, her tongue on the underside of my penis, one hand pulling on my ball sack and the other squeezing my butt cheek, I was in seventh heaven at this moment but trying my best not to shoot my load. Mom continued to suck on me for a good five minutes when an urge inside me to fuck her was too much.

"Bend over the table and pull you knickers down, I need to make love to you mom right now!"

Mom obeyed and stood up, dropped her knickers, and removed them and her kimono, lifted her babydoll up over her pert butt cheeks, as she bent over, she looked back and said, "Please just this once will you call me mom as you screw me son?"

"Of course, mom, now spread your cheeks for me, let me see that fuck hole."

She spread her ass for me, and I spat on her tight hole, started rubbing the head of my cock against her massaging my saliva into her, and then spat on her again, and in my hand to lube my shaft.

Slowly I nudged the head of my rod against her puckered hole, it opened for me to enter, slowly bit by bit I pushed in until my head popped in, mom let out several moans.

"That feels so beautiful son, fuck me anyway you want, I am yours for breeding." She started pushing back against me.

I slapped her ass cheek and said, "I'm in control, I will give you as much or as little as I want mom, I really want to savour every movement."

I was now about halfway in and pulled back, I could still see some of her lipstick on my shaft, slowly I pushed back in, I could not believe how tight she was, and she was clenching her muscles around me. My mind flicked back to seeing the picture of her in the magazine of her being fucked over a table and thought 'is this what subconsciously why I wanted her this way'.

I started to build up the rhythm, until my balls started slapping against hers.

"Fuck mom, you feel so good."

"Mmm son your cock feels wonderful in me, I can't wait to feel you fill me with your seed."

Hearing this got me even hornier, and I started pounding her for all I was worth, holding her hips tightly, the table moving with each thrust, our balls slapping against each other was such a new sensation, I have fucked girls before in the ass, but they obviously did not have balls.

I was really banging my cock deep into mom now and my orgasm was fast approaching, my cock began to twitch.

"Here it comes mom, I'm about to cum."

"Yes, do it, fill me up son, I want every drop in me." She was panting just as heavy as I was.

"I can feel your cock rubbing my g-spot, I am going to cum as well son."

I started pumping my spunk into mom's ass, reached round and rubbed her cock up and down, her cock spewed cum over the floor, I thrust in one more time and held it there to feel the last stream fill her bowels.

I withdrew my cock with a gurgling plop, I looked down at her gaping hole, and spunk started to appear at her entrance, I lifted mom up and spun her round, I started to kiss her and held her butt cheeks in my hands as our tongues danced with each other. Mom then rested her head on my shoulder and whispered, "That was so special Son, I loved every moment, thank you."

"It was truly special mom, I love you so much and you felt amazing, I am so happy right now."

"Me too, me too, fuck me anytime you want, just put me in any position you want and fill me with your beautiful cock and cum son, don't ask, just take me."

We started kissing again, as we pulled away mom said, "I shall go and run you a bath son."

"Only as long as you wash me. mom." I winked.

"Anything for you my wonderful son." She kissed me on the cheek and headed up stairs.

About twenty minutes later mom called to say the bath was ready, I headed up stairs and mom was waiting in the bathroom for me, I steeped into the bath but before I sat down, mom started washing me with a sponge and plenty of soap, paying particular attention to my wilted cock, then I sat in the bath as she washed my back.

"There all done." She announced.

"Thank you, mom, I won't be long, just want a bit of a soak."

"No rush Son, I'll shower in my ensuite, then probable go to be." She kissed me and left the bathroom.

While I lay in the bath, I heard the phone ring and mom must have answered the extension in her room.

I could not hear what was being said but did hear mom chuckle and laugh a few times. Once finished in the bathroom, I went to my room as I passed mom's door, I looked in but could not see her, she must have still be in the shower, so I just went to my room.

I had been in bed about a while when mom appeared in the door way.

"Dawn rang before, she said that Eve is going to pop round tomorrow to meet you and see if you want to go for a drink."

"Cool, I shall look forward to meeting her."

"Ok son, goodnight, love you."

"Love you too mom and thank you for everything."

"Thank you for being such a loving son." She smiled and went to her bed.

Chapter 5 will be coming soon.

Thank you all for the comments on my previous chapters, it helps me a lot knowing they are being enjoyed. xx