A New Mom Pt. 08

Story Info
A night at the Green Dragon men's club.
3.8k words
4.68
4.6k
7

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

Three weeks have passed since the last play night, myself and Eve are now seeing each other as a couple and have spent time at mine and her aunties.

We have talked at length about our childhoods, mine was shit living with my mother and not spending the time with my dad (now my new mom), poor Eve lost her parents when she was three years old when they were involved in a fatal car accident while in Germany working, They left Eve with a large amount of money and she does not really need to work but that is not the person she is, she had lived with her Aunties Dawn and Lexi ever since her parents passed, so has grown up with the lifestyle they lead. Neither of us had issues with carrying on how we were as long as we told each other all the details afterwards.

Anyway, let us get back to the present, it is Friday and Eve, Dawn, Lexi, mom and Sylvia are having a girl's night out watching strippers, Tom is taking me for the first time to the green dragon men's club.

At eight o'clock the girls all set off and me and Tom headed to the other side of town, as we pulled through a set of gates at the end of a long private lane, I could see the club looked more like a manor house, it was huge. As we parked up, I could see about thirty so cars already here.

Tom had told me the rules and procedures on our way here and that anybody could say no at any point.

We entered the main reception area and a man behind the counter took our coats, giving us a key and a number, these were for the lockers.

In the locker room, there were men in various states of undress, some even naked chatting away, we found our lockers and opened them to find white towels which Rob said we could exchange at any time for clean dry ones or even swap them for a towelling robe.

Once we put our clothes and shoes in the lockers, and wrapped the towels around ourselves, Tom asked "what would you like to do first?"

"Maybe just look around and see where everything is."

"Ok, we will start on the on the ground floor." He said and headed off with me in tow.

We first looked in on the swimming pool and jacuzzi area, a few naked men swimming and about six men in the jacuzzi, it was huge. Then along a hallway we went into the first of three cinema rooms, it had rows of leatherette covered benches, on the big screen was a group of men all sucking each other's cocks, I could make out about twelve men in the room that was only lit by the screen. Next room along was a smaller screen but same seating arrangement, this film had mixed couples in an orgy, about eight guys in this one. And then in another room a big screen again, but aswel as the benches, were couches and a couple of chaise longs, which one had two guys fucking on it, on the screen were a group of trannies all dressed for sex.

"Now upstairs, where the playrooms are Tim." Tom said, and he led the way up a grand stairway that curved round about halfway up.

We entered into a darkened corridor, just able to make out shadows as we walked along. We stopped at an open door and saw four men in a chain fucking each other. The next room had someone on their knees sucking another guy's cock, the following five rooms all pretty much the same, men having fun with each other, then at the end of the corridor we went into a large room with a large circular bed in the middle.

"This room can get pretty busy sometimes Tim, lots of fucking and sucking, I have even seen a guy get his ass fisted in here."

"Fisted really?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, some people have zero boundaries." Tom replied, we went back to the stairway.

"Now, the basement, this area is not for everyone as it tends to be more for the BDSM, slaves, masters etc." Tom explained.

We made our way down two sets of stairs, even though it was called a basement it was very warm and carpeted in the walkways. I could already hear people being spanked or whipped, chains rattling. As I entered the main area it was fairly well lit up, you could see everything, racks, tables, some sort of wheel that had handcuffs on it, six sex swings like Dawn and Lexi's, and three wooden gym horses.

Most of the men were wearing leather of some description, having seen enough we headed for the bar area back on the ground floor. Behind the bar were three stunning looking trannies serving everyone and a man that looked older than Tom.

We got drinks and sat down.

"So, what do you think Tim?" Tom quizzed.

"It is an eye opener for sure Tom, the basement is not my thing though, but the rest of the place seems fun." I replied.

"We can just stay here if you like." Tom said.

"No, I will venture around again soon, you carry on Tom, I'll be fine honest." I assured him.

"Well, if, you are sure?"

"Yes, I can always come sit back in here if I need to anyway, go and enjoy yourself Tom."

Tom finished his drink and headed out of the bar, I sat there for another five minutes drinking mine, then decided to go for a swim. As I entered the pool area, I put my towel on a stone bench by the pool side, climbing down the ladders I was pleasantly surprised at how warm the water was. Once in I submerged myself covering my head, then set off swimming to the other end.

It was not a normal swimming as in a rectangular shape, it was more like a large kidney shape, with a waterfall at one end and it was made to look like a rock face, infact as I looked around more, the room resembled a cave of sorts, the pool surrounded by Greek style naked statues.

As I reached the end, I could just make out through the waterfall was another area of the pool, curiosity got the better of me and I swam through the fall, as I surfaced I could see more statues, and stone benches, this area was less bright as the main pool area, I could see a few guys sitting on the benches stroking their stiff dicks while watching two other guys fucking, I decided to watch for a while myself and climbed out of the pool and found an empty bench to sit down. Two of the guy's wanking turned to look at me one in his mid-twenties I guess and the other about forty to fifty, both had nice looking cocks, the older guy was hairy chested but his cock area trimmed, he stood up and walked over towards me.

"Mind if I join you?" he asked.

"Not at all." I replied. He sat down and took his cock in his hand and carried on wanking while watching the action across from us.

"Not seen you here before." He said, not taking his eyes off the fucking.

"My first time here." I replied. I could feel my own dick stirring as I now, only watched the two fucking but also kept looking down at this guy's cock.

"I'm John, you should like it here, I've not had a bad night here yet, and I have been coming here for the last twelve years." He chuckled.

"Pleased to meet you John, I'm Tim and I hope so, my mom loves it here aswel, she has been coming for some years too, but I have only just moved to live with her." I said.

"Your mom? it is a men only club."

"Well, you might call her a tranny." I said as I took my own prick in hand.

"Oh, right, I am with you now, I have probably met her then." He smiled and looked at my cock.

"Knowing my mom she has probably either sucked your cock or had you fuck her," I laughed, "she is a bit of a nymphomaniac my mom."

John laughed, "In that case I probably have." He saw me looking at his cock again. "You can hold it if you want Tim."

I stretched out my arm and took his cock in my hand and slowly wanked him, his skin was soft but his shaft rigid, "Mmm." He moaned as I worked my hand up and down. Then the younger man walked over, "Mind if I." he just nodded towards my dick.

"No, carry on."

He folded his towel and put it on the floor to kneel on, then wrapped his hand around my throbbing cock, bent his head forward and took me in his mouth. The feeling of having two strangers being intimate with me was a big turn on I have to admit.

I looked across at the men I saw fucking and they were now sitting watching us, I wandered if they had cum. John adjusted his position and lowered his head to suck on one of my nipples, he sucked hard and licked the tip, this sent pleasure waves through my body, I love having my nipples played with, swear I was given a woman's pair at birth.

"I'm going to cum." I moaned.

"Go on Tim give my son your cum so I can share it with him." Grunted John.

His son? It was his son sucking me off.

I did cum in this man's mouth until I could cum no more, he got up from the floor then dribbled my spunk from his mouth into Johns open waiting mouth.

"Thank you both." I said and got back into the pool and headed for my towel.

I went back to the bar to get another drink, "Not seen you before sweetie? are you passing through?" said one of the trannies as she handed me my pint.

"No, I have recently moved here to live with my mom," I told her, "She told me about this club as she is a regular here."

"Oh, is your mom, you know, like me, Trish and Gemma?" she asked.

"Yes." I smiled.

"What is her name, I might know her."

"It is Kathleen."

"Really, we all know Kathleen, she is a righty randy cow," She laughed, "my name is Louise but everyone calls me Lou."

"Hey girls, this is Kathleen's son." Lou said to the others behind the bar.

They came over and said hello. "Your mom has spoken about you a lot." Said Trish.

"We have had some great laughs and fun with your mom, one night we challenged each other to see who could suck and fuck the most cocks in one night, your mom beat all of us no problem." Chuckled Gemma.

"That sounds like my mom alright." I laughed.

"Are you enjoying the club?" asked Lou.

"To be honest, I have only been in the pool so far."

"Well, the night is still young." Lou replied.

"And, if no-one here takes your fancy maybe the three of us could help you out." Gemma said winking at me.

"Ooh, now there is a temptation." I responded.

"Please, be tempted, please." Gushed Gemma.

"Let the poor boy have his drink in piece you are so a randy bitch." Laughed Trish.

I took my drink to a corner booth; I could see the three girls behind the bar in conversation and looking my way.

I finished my drink and decided to go to the cinema room.

I started in the smaller one, on the screen two couples where fucking in the doggy position, there was two guys at the back wanking on the benches, two on the side seats one getting a blowjob from the other.

I then went to the next room and sat on one of the faux leather sofas. On the screen were several mature trannies all playing with each other, the room was pretty over half full.

I was watching the film when someone sat next to me.

"Mind if I join you, Tim?" I looked round to see Gemma from the bar.

"Not at all, but shouldn't you be working?"

"My shift has finished, now its rest and play." She said licking her cherry red lips and stroking my inner thigh. Her hand tugged at my towel to reveal my hard-on.

"Mmm, is that for little me." She chuckled like a school girl, taking my cock in her hand.

"If you want it." I replied.

Gemma wasted now time getting my cock in her mouth. She sucked like a vacuum; she worked my shaft up and down as she sucked.

She sat up and whispered in my ear, "Would you like to go to a private room and have more room for play?" As she finished speaking her tongue flicked around my ear and she sucked the bottom of my earlobe and gave it a little bite, I liked that.

"Yes, please Gemma."

"You are very polite, your mom raised you right honey." She stood up and took my hand, my towel was now hanging down as I carried it.

We went up a flight of stairs, along a corridor until we reached a closed door.

Gemma opened the door and led me inside, it had a large vinyl covered bed, dim lighting, she closed the door behind us. Taking me in her arms we started kissing, the more we kissed the more animalistic it became, my cock was prodding against her silky knickers. She pushed me down on the bed and took my cock back in her mouth.

"Not fair, feed me your cock while you suck me." I panted.

Gemma removed her knickers to reveal quite a big cock, with a foreskin that glistened with precum, she climbed on the bed spun round putting her legs either side of my head and lowered her cock to my mouth, she was flaccid so I was able to get all her cock in my mouth and swirl my tongue around its bulbous head, then she lowered her head and resumed sucking me off.

As Gemma's cock stiffened it filled my mouth with its thick girth and was able to poke past my tonsils. I started stroking her nylon covered legs and feeling her tight butt cheeks. I became aware that someone else was sucking my balls but at that moment I did not care who it was, I just wanted pleasure and fulfilment. Gemma then withdrew her cock from my mouth and got up off my face, it was then that I saw Lou from the bar, obviously it was her sucking my balls.

"Hi babe." She smiled, still holding my bollocks.

"Hi Lou, you finished work too?"

"Yes babe, Gemma said she was hoping to find you and bring you in here, it is our favourite room, oh and your moms." She laughed.

She raised my legs, holding the back of my knees she pushed them towards my chest and lowered her face to eat my ass, and Gemma took my cock back in her mouth. I was able to lay with Gemma's smooth heavy balls and stroke a finger up and down her ass crack, teasing her butt ring, she obviously liked this as she moved her ass in rhythm with my movements.

Lou now had two fingers fucking my hole as she sucked my balls into her mouth in turn, the door opened and closed.

"Finally, I'm here." Said Trish as she climbed on the bed and started kissing me.

Lou asked Gemma to hold my legs as she stood up, pulled her mini skirt and knickers down allowing her hard cock to spring into the open.

"Do you take cock Tim?" she asked me.

"Fuck yeah, as long as you start slow." I replied.

"Oh, babe I am a lover not a shover," she laughed.

Gemma took Lou's cock in her mouth slobbering all over it, lubing it ready for my ass.

Then Gemma and Trish parted my ass cheeks with one hand while their other hands held my legs up.

Lou rubbed the head of her cock round my arsehole, then slowly pushed it into me until the head was engulfed by my sphincter, then held still for a moment before pushing in further, inch by inch until her balls were touching mine.

"Can someone please feed me cock." I begged.

"We have a plan babe, bear with us, Trish will kiss you for now." Said Gemma.

Trish came back up and started kissing me, nibbling my lip and poking her tongue in my mouth, swapping saliva with me.

Then I felt Gemma straddle me, it had to be her as Lou was still balls deep in my tight ass.

"Line his cock-up Lou." Gemma said to Lou.

Lou took hold of my stiff rod, then spat on Gemma's ass as Gemma lowered her puckered hole down the length of my shaft, and started riding me, this seemed to be a queue for Trish who then stood up remover her knickers, tossing them to the floor, straddle my chest and offered her cock to my mouth, as I took her passed my lips, Trish leant forward holding herself up as she started to fuck my face.

Wholly fucking shit, what an experience, my ass being fucked, my cock being ridden and a cock in my mouth, I was so turned on.

Lou had picked up the pace matching Gemma's movements, Gemma was fingering Trish as she pounded my face.

My balls tightened, by body stiffened and spurt after spurt left my cock into Gemma. Trish started to cum almost at the same time, straight down my throat, I gagged but managed to swallow every drop. Trish Slumped to the side off me, Gemma lowered herself to start kissing me, looking for any remnants of Cum with her tongue. Lou was still fucking my ass.

"Here I cum babe." She grunted as she pumped me full of her spunk. We all lay in a heap on the bed, panting and post orgasm, well except for Gemma, she had not shot her load.

"What about me." Gemma sounded a little disappointed.

"Have my ass darling." Replied Trish.

Gemma dragged her to the edge of the bed, flipping her face down, positioned herself between her legs, she held her thick cock spitting on it and on the ass before her.

"Give it me, baby, good and hard." Demanded Trish.

"Your wish is my command sweet cheeks." Replied Gemma as she pushed her huge mushroom head into Trish, no waiting just pushed all the way in, then grabbed Trish by the hips and started to piston in and out with some gusto.

"Yeah, fuck me you bitch." Growled Trish.

"Oh, I intend to, you filthy whore." Responded Gemma as she was now power driving her monster dick in and out.

Myself and Lou sat watching and kissing now again as Lou stroked my cock.

Gemma started to slap Trish on the butt cheeks alternating between left and right, slapping quite hard, making Trish gasp with each whack. My cock was hard again and Lou sat herself on it in a reverse cowgirl position and started grinding her butt against my pelvis and balls.

Gemma was now pulling Trish's long hair pulling her head backwards as she continued to hammer her asshole with that thick cock.

"I'm gonna cum baby." Howled Gemma.

"Yes, impregnate me darling, fill my cunny with your juice." Panted Trish.

Gemma, held Trish by the hips again and gave one last lunge as she emptied her sperm bank into Trish.

They both collapsed and started hugging each other. Lou was bouncing up and down on me so hard I could feel her coccyx bone against my pubic mound. She had one hand pulling my ball sack and one playing with her own cock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm going to cum." I huffed as my cock released its contents deep in Lou.

"I'm going to cum aswel babe." At which point, Gemma and Trish held out their tongues with open mouths waiting for Lou to feed them her warm spunk, she did not disappoint them as she let her liquid flow over their faces and in their mouths.

I was spent and knackered, we lay chatting before the girls took me to the showers and gave me a good cleaning before we went back to the bar and got drinks.

As I turned from the bar there was Tom sitting in the corner booth.

"Tom, darling we could not find you so we had to abuse poor Tim instead." Gemma laughed.

"Ha-ha, I am sure he did not put up a fight." Replied Tom as we all sat down with him.

"No, but he did please all three of us, Kathleen has a hot stud for a son." Lou chuckled as she pecked me on the cheek.

"That she does, I have seen him in action before." Smiled Tom.

We chatted for about an hour, then me and Tom said our goodbyes to the girls and went and got dressed in the changing room before taking the key back to reception, paying our bill and retrieving our coats.

On the way home in Toms car, he asked if I enjoyed the club.

"Very much so, did you have a good night?" I asked him.

"Oh, yes, had some very nice action." He laughed.

Tom dropped me at home and left, and I went inside, straight to bed where I found my beautiful Eve, half asleep she said, "Hi Babe, did you have a good night?"

"Hi gorgeous, yes thank you, how about your night?"

"It was a good night; one guy had the biggest dick I have ever seen." She said.

"Aww, did my baby get a wet pussy and not able to make use of the cock."

"I definitely got a wet fanny babe, but I did get to use his truncheon in the car park over my car bonnet." She laughed.

"That's my sexy minx, good girl." I kissed her gently.

She responded by kissing me harder.

"Night, night my darling, love you." She said as she snuggled into me.

"Night babe, love you more." I replied. We were both sleeping.

Thank you for reading my story. Please leave stars and a comment would be nice, it let's us writers know we are doing a good job or we need to make changes. every little helps so they say.

Stay happy, xx