A Night of Error Ch. 03

Story Info
The erotic Adventure of a couple.
30.2k words
4.24
27k
16

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Page-42

The story of Leela & Viswanath

When Aditya got a job as CA in a big Corporate Firm in New Delhi, and Usha had just entered her college life, both Viswanath and Leela realized that something was gradually missing from their lives. They had been married for more than 24 years, and slowly they felt that the color of the marital life was getting faded.

Although both of them were sexually very active, but both of them were getting fed up with their sexual lives after a long relationship. It was not exciting as happened in their earlier stage. It might be "go off" sex in long term of relationship, because they were getting older although they had a successful married life. They both felt that their Romance had dried up.

Sex is an important factor in married life, but it does change over time in a relationship, and if you don't spice things up, it becomes dull. You need to find new ways to please your partner. Newer is always better.

Both of them tried to watch various porn VCDs, particularly the porn of Negro and white girl to rejuvenate their sexual lives. Further, Affairs with somebody will not help because of social restrictions, and grownup children as it will be known to everybody.

Starting a new relationship after a long marriage life can be exciting, but your life is full of responsibility towards your family. It can end your social life.

Both of them became much opened, and like friends, they shared their inner secret feelings. How to find fulfillment, happiness, joy in your sexual life, and maintaining an inner sense of peace...no matter how it will happen.

They could not make their sex session enjoyable. Although both were physically attracted to each other, same routine fucking was getting them bored. They ended up talking for a while, and to be honest, it was probably one of the turning points in their relationship. They understood each other, communicated better, and laughed together again.

One day, Viswanath said, "Leela let us have some changes."

"Yes," Replied Leela.

"Would you appreciate me to fuck another woman with your knowledge?" he asked.

"Yes," replied Leela.

"In the similar manner, would you like to be fucked by somebody other than me?" asked Viswanath.

"Yes, but with some conditions," replied Leela.

(43)

"What is that?" asked Viswanath.

"I am ready to be fucked by any person provided I will not get pregnant by anybody, but I will allow you to impregnate any woman," suggested Leela.

"OK...Let us do it secretly and enjoy ourselves," said Viswanath.

After few days, when both Leela and Viswanath were on the roof of their Building, they glanced towards the backside of their Building. It was a bright sunny day. The time was 11.00 AM. Usually, the back doors of each household never opened throughout the day, except in the morning, when each household used to throw their garbage in a big open waste been located in the wider space of the backside of their houses. The garbage was being collected later on by the Municipality people. The backsides of every household were very dirty as it contained drains through which the waste water of the households was being discharged to the main sewage lines located in the backside. The atmosphere was full of stench and filthy. One or two stray dogs were prowling here and there in search of left out foods.

Then they noticed a young woman, a Rag picker who was roaming about in the back side of their House. She was a slum dwelling woman. She was bending near the open waste Bin, and collecting the recyclable waste from the waste bin with her bare hands, and keeping in a big soiled bag.

Leela winked at Viswanath. Viswanath went down, and opened the door of backside of his house. He waved his hand towards her and called her loudly. She came towards him.

"Yes, Sahib," (Respectful form of address to a man) she replied in an obedient manner.

"There are a lot of Bottles, cardboards, polythene waste and metal parts in our households. Would you take? Of course, I will give you with no cost," he offered her smilingly.

"Thank you, Sahib, so kind of you," she replied. Her face beamed with joy.

She was a young woman of 22 years old, married. She had a bright red bindi, (colored dot worn on the middle of forehead by married woman in India). Her skin was brown. Her wrists covered with few green glass bangles producing jingling sound. She wore a tattered grey colored saree with torn blouse. She had prominent boobs of 36", which were bulged out as she had no Bra. A part of her left boob was visible from the torn portion of her Blouse, which she was trying to cover in her pallu (End of a saree that hangs loose when worn). Her brown face was smeared with black dirt. She had yellow teeth as she was not brushing her teeth properly. A stench smell was coming from her sweat ridden body; most probably she had not taken her bath quite a long time. She appeared to be a slum beauty. They are treated as untouchable by a large section of the society.

Viswanath was wearing a lungi (Indian garment worn around waist), immediately, he got a hard one. Viswanath accumulated some of the waste of his household. He folded his lungi up to the knee, and

(44)

squatted before the recyclable waste for segregation. Intentionally, he parted the end part of his open lungi so that his huge cock could be visible to her.

"Hey, come here and collect these waste," he called the woman.

She came nearer him to collect. From the corner of his eyes, Viswanath noticed that she was staring at his cock with astonished eyes. Most probably, she had not seen such a huge cock in her life. The woman collected all the required waste in her large bag and was about to leave with a meaningful smiling.

"Wait, what's your name?" asked Viswanath.

"Meera," she replied shyly.

"Listen, we have huge quantity of waste, you can take all. Would you come tomorrow?" he asked her.

"Yes, I will come...Sahib," she said and left.

Leela was watching everything. She came, and said to Viswanath, "Ohhhh...What's a fuckable woman!" she exclaimed.

"Yes... Leela, I want to fuck her," said Viswanath.

"But, I want to witness your fucking. You fuck her in our Bed Room. We have a store Room exactly opposite of our Bed Room. I will make a hole in the door, and stay hidden in store room. Let the door of our Bed room be opened while you fuck her so that I could witness each and every scene of your fucking, and could hear the voices," said Leela.

"Agreed," said Viswanath.

---- ----- ---- ---

Next two days, Viswanath befriended with Meera.

With much hesitation, she would try to make a distance from him, and say, "Cannot you see that I am a dirty rag picker, an untouchable, and you should not come so close to me. If somebody sees you with me, then you may face a lot of problems."

"But, best things in life come from worse background," he announced, boldly.

She explained him how she was collecting salvage which included all recyclable materials like scraps of plastic goods, Bottles, broken glasses, cardboards, old slippers, and polythene waste, metal parts like tin, aluminum, irons, and also soiled clothes. She also expressed her difficulties how after collection, she was selling those to segregation centre in the city, and she was getting only meager money after toiling hard for the day. During conversation, intentionally, Viswanath would unfold his lungi, and Meera would notice the big cock with dropping eyes and with a shy smile.

(45)

She was completely mesmerized by his huge cock. She experienced a hot wave through her body, and a wetness welling up in between her thighs. She took aside the pallu of her saree to sponge out the perspiration on her face. While doing it, it exposed the jutting of her breasts in her tight fitting torn blouse, flashing the exposed breasts from torn portions. He looked eagerly at her exposure. His right hand moved to his crotch, and pushed down the foreskin to expose her of his pink bulbous head.

She told him that she had been married for 3 years. She was staying with her husband in a slum area. Her husband was a Rickshaw puller. She had no kids. Everyday her husband would drink country made cheap wine, come in late night, and slumber immediately. The woman was illiterate and poverty stricken.

Viswanath could well understand that this slum woman had not been fucked quite a long time by her husband, because she was staring at his cock hungrily.

Every day, Viswanath was giving her waste, and also some money. Meera was very thankful to him as she was gaining a lot beyond her expectation.

On the third day, Viswanath asked her, "Meera, don't you like to have a kid?"

"Yes, Sahib I want, but my husband is a drunkard one. He never touches me. Drinking wine is his life," she replied in a sorrowful voice.

Then suddenly, in a shy manner she said, "Sahib, can you give me a kid who would be fair in color like you."

Viswanath smiled, and said, "Meera, my wife has gone out of the city. You come tomorrow early so that we can spend the whole day, I love you Meera."

With shyness and dropping eyes, she asked, "When Memsahib (Leela) will return?"

Viswanath replied, "She will be back after a week."

Then Meera left. He apprised everything to Leela, and he made a hole in the door of store room. It was pre-planned that before the fucking resumed, Leela would enter the store room in advance.

----- ---- ----- ---

Next day, in the morning, at around 10.00 AM, Viswanath heard a knock in the back side door. He opened the door. Meera trudged around the backside with her head down, she had her Bag carrying over shoulder.

"Come in, come in," he said in a sugar voice.

Watching them from distance, Leela silently paved her way to store room, and locked herself inside.

(46)

Viswanath gave Meera a simple meaningful look, and walked ahead. She followed him to upstairs to bedroom. He led her to the inside of bedroom. She had never seen such a luxurious bedroom which contained a big couch with very thick mattress, covered with a velvet purple colored bed sheet. Four numbers of big pillows with the covers of same color (Velvet purple color) were placed on the top and sides of the bed.

She was very hesitant to step her dirty feet inside the white mosaic floor of the bedroom. This type of room, she had often seen in the movies. She could not believe whether she was in a dream world or in a real world. He asked her if she was feeling ok, she just remained silent, and she was casting her eyes down.

"Meera let the door be opened so that sufficient daylight will come inside the room. Don't worry! Nobody is there in the house except you and me," he said and embraced her.

She sat down on the bed. Her heart was racing. He was looking at her heavy breasts. She looked up at him. He was tall, masculine, very fair, and handsome. She looked down, and watched the bulge in his lungi. Immediately, shyness came over her. He came nearer, and stood beside her. Viswanath hesitantly placed his big hand on her shoulder. That was enough for her. She caught that big hand, and placed it in one of her boobs. Taking the chance, he himself placed his other hand on her left out boob. He squeezed them, and pulled her towards him.

She closed her eyes, enjoying his eager gentle squeeze at her breasts, and moaned, "Aaaahhhhhhhhh."

He brushed his lips against her. She opened her a little. Then she felt his wet lips fully on her. He pushed through her lips, and entered her mouth with his big fleshy tongue. She received it readily, and sucked at it. Then he took her tongue in to his mouth, and played to it with his own tongue. Eagerly, she also played with him.

"Would you like to eat some sweets and fruits?" he asked.

She nodded her head. Viswanath opened the Refrigerator and took out some sweets and slices of Apple, mango, and strawberry. She had never seen a Refrigerator nor did she taste such type of fruits.

He put some pieces of fruit slice and sweets inside her mouth, and said, "Meera, take a small bite and chew a little mix with your saliva, but don't gulp down. I will eat those from your mouth."

Meera did as advised, and Viswanath opened his mouth. Meera widened her mouth in his open mouth, and shared all her chewed up fruits and sweets inside his mouth. In the similar manner, Viswanath also shared his chewed up contents inside the mouth of Meera. Each of them repeated the same, and finished the plate of Fruits and sweets.

Leela was about 20 feet away from them; put her eyes in the hole. Everything was clearly visible, and all conversation was also clearly audible.

(47)

She wondered, Viswanath had never done this type of thing during their long marital life, and she smiled how her husband had become so romantic towards this slum woman.

He opened her blouse. There was no bra to interfere. She surrendered her bare boobs in to his open hands. He cupped their already congealed fleshiness, and started squeezing them. Her nipples became painfully erect, and were getting mangled under his palms. Leaving her lips, he took her breasts in his mouth, and started sucking the nipples one by one. Her firm brown breasts with dark nipples, which were puffing, looked very attractive. She was very relaxed as he kissed, and put his tongue all over her breast area. She touched his cock.

His huge cock sprang up in her hand like an angry snake. She was fascinated by its size. It was like a black granite piece. She climbed on his lap and embraced him.

"What is the size of your husband's cock?" he asked.

"It is nothing compare to yours, it is less than half of your size," she replied.

"Now, show me your pussy," he whispered.

She pulled loose the string, pulled down the petticoat, and tossed it aside. She did not wear any panty.

A stench odor was coming from her body and clothes. He inhaled the odors which made him more erotic.

Leela put her eyes in the hole, and saw her lying on the bed on her stomach; face turned to her right. She was completely naked. Her tattered saree, petticoat, and blouse were lying in the corner of the room.

Leela was watching everything what her husband was doing. She was very excited to watch this, and simultaneously, she was touching her pussy. Leela could not help, but watched at her body, and admired her slum beauty. She had nice slender body with thick black hairs, long arms and legs, nice round brown breasts, dark puffy brown nipples, a flat tummy, and very fleshy thighs... and in the middle of all, a black triangle of pubic bush.

"Very beautiful," Viswanath said as he was looking at her.

"Thank you Sahib," she managed to say, as she blushed with shyness.

He caressed her naked body from toes to temple with his fingers, which sent shivers all over her body. He massaged her thighs. He then worked with long flowing strokes of massage right from her shoulders all the way to her ankles. Certain black patches were being peeled off from her body, which were the external substances accumulated on her body due to not taking bath for days.

A foul odor was coming from her body, and entered in to his nostrils. Viswanath inhaled the odor deeply, which aroused him more.

(48)

He tried to move his hand down, her legs spread a little, and he shifted his hand on her inner thighs. His hand brushed the hair between her legs as he worked on her. Then he kneaded the flashy mound of her bushy pussy, running his fingers now and then all along the crack, manipulating the labial swelling, and teasing the clitoris. She could not bear the sensation. She widened her thighs for him to access. Meera was getting a bit aroused as she started breathing harder. He could feel a little wetness that told him she was quite aroused.

He continued working on her inner thighs until she started moaning and said, "It feels good. "

By then, his hands were pretty much rubbing her pussy lips as he finished his strokes on her thighs. He gently spread her legs, and started massaging her pussy area. She was getting wild with arousal. He rubbed her clitoris.

She moaned, "Aaahhhhhhhhh."

He used his fingers expertly to separate her pussy lips, and pushed his middle finger in to the slushiness of her crevice. She lifted her buttocks a little, and fucked back at his invaded finger. She stretched out her thighs. He started lapping his tongue inside the pussy, and sucking her honey directly from its depth. He was licking her clitoris. She pressed his head against her crotch, He inserted his tongue inside her vagina and she gasped. She was breathing very heavy now. As time went, waves of pleasure rippled through her body.

Tossing her head this side and that side, she moaned and groaned, "Yessssss...suckkkkkkk...suckkkk."

She lifted her buttocks, and pushed the gash of her pussy at his face. Suddenly, her abdomen convulsed and the dam inside her pussy broke down to bath his tongue and mouth with the flood of its juices.

Leela could see her husband was standing naked, and she could see the erect penis. Meera was looking at it with desire and dropping her eyes shyly. He moved close to her. Meera held his hardness in her hand, and stroked it to push his foreskin fully back to expose his pink mushroom tip. Suddenly, she put her hungry mouth on it, and gulped a larger portion of it. Seeing this, Viswanath started hitting his cock in and out inside her mouth. Her saliva was dripping from her mouth and making wet the bed sheet. By now, they both were drenched with desire.

Then he laid himself on his back. He lifted her up and made her sit on his thighs. He wanted her to fuck him on top.

Leela was now getting to a higher point of arousal. She put two fingers inside her pussy, and slowly started fingering herself.

Meera never experienced this type of varieties in sex act. His cock was pointing towards ceiling fan above in its full glory. He made her mounted on it. He caught his cock by his right hand and placed its bulbous head in the entrance of her pussy.

(49)

Then he pulled her by her hips and made her slip down on his cock. His cock filled her sheath with its hardness. Her Buttocks rested on his balls. His cock stretched the whole length of her pussy, entered the tight cervical ring of her womb, and pervaded the secret depths of her fertility chamber. She remained there stunned, stuffed with his huge cock.

"Your cock is unbelievably big...much bigger than my husband," she hissed.

"But, your pussy is unbelievably hot and juicy," he hissed back at her.

With his instruction and guidance, she started her up and down movement. His cock was hitting her deep. She reached her climax and bathed his cock with her pussy juices. He had not yet shot out his load.

He reversed the position. She was on her back. He was lying on top of her, and slowly lowered himself. Splitting her thighs, and placing them over his muscled thighs, squatting, he caught her fleshing boobs firmly as supports, and positioned his cockhead, nuzzled at the juice dripping crease of her swollen pussy lips. Raising himself on his toes, and pushing forward, he gently entered her...full length of his cock. He stayed still inside her for a few moments. She squeezed his cock with her vaginal muscles that made his cock feel struck tightly in the middle.

Then he started very slow thrusts. Every inch of movement was very pleasurable. The warmth of her inside felt wonderful on his exposed tip. Then he started attacking her satiated cunt with his ferocious cock. His cock was ramming in and out the walls of her vagina, and started ironing out the fleshy folds there in. Her cunt was overflowing with its juices, drenching down her thighs and buttocks.

She let out a cry, "Ohhhhhhhhh...I am cominggggggg." and climaxed.

Leela also felt the wetness inside her thighs. She was vigorously sliding her middle finger in and out which was producing a sound of "Puchhhhhhhh...puchhhhhhhhh."

123456...9