A Night of Error Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, her pussy hole stretched, and accommodated the invading cock as it slid slowly in to the hot interior of her pussy. He could feel the tight inner wall of her rubber like pussy hole slap over his glans, then tightened slightly as his saliva coated cock sank in to Leela's velvet passage. He reached down, caressing and rubbing his hands over Leela's broad ass before gripping her hips, and holding her steady as he shoved his throbbing cock deep in to her pussy.

(101)

He started pumping in a violent manner, and at the same time, he was squeezing the boobs of Leela under her arm pits and kissing her cheeks from side.

Due to a big cock inside her pussy hole, Leela felt the sensation throughout her body. Her pussy became hot and moist.

An erotic fever came to her mind and body and she started moaning and sighs, "Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...harder...fuckkkkk...me... fuckkkkkkkkk...moreeee...Aaaaahhhhhhh," Leela groaned.

"Relax, "he whispered, "Let your pussy hole relax, take mine a little at a time."

He felt her inner wall of pussy resist, tighten then stretch invitingly as she let go of her cunt muscles, and allowed the thick cock to slide further in to her pussy. Leela dropped her head down between her outstretched arms, groaning in pleasure as his cock filled her pussy.

"Ohh...God," she said wriggling her ass as his cock sank in to her greasy hot cunt tube.

"Aaahhhhh," Leela whimpered.

Ramu could feel her tremble, shake, and wiggle her ass around until his cock was nestled just right deep in her pussy hole. Leela clenched her inner muscle all around his cock, and her cunt muscles squeezed him.

He loved the way her fat, soft buttocks pressed hard against the tips of his thighs. His balls slapped against her fat ass. Both of them loved the way their pubic hair scuffed against each other's flesh. Both of them savored a slow back and forth motion while his cock only moved a couple of inches in and out of Leela's sensitive crevice. The clasping, over stretched cunt hole slid slightly in and out around his cock as Leela squeezed ,and clenched her pussy,sending exquisite ripples of pleasure through her cunt muscles.

He stabbed his cock deep in to Leela's pussy, and held it there as her pussy hole walls rippled and clenched against the length of his dick.

Leela gasped, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh''. Leela cried out.

His cock was full in her pussy hole. Leela writhed, and swayed her lower belly, arched her back and twisted her head back to one side again so that she and he could suck of each other's tongue.

She was in delirium. Ramu had never experienced this type of fucking...3 years before he fucked a woman of slum who was also a Beggar and this was the second fucking after that. He was in frenzy and pumping like a mad man.

Ramu was now pumping in a hard and violent manner.

(102)

She felt her pussy juice was gushing out...she cried in ecstasy, "ohhhhhhhhhh...fuckkkkkkk me Rammu...Fuckkkkkkkkkk...aaaaahhhhhhhhh." Leela moaned wantonly, and squeezed his cock hard with her cunt muscles.

It was almost like she was trying to squeeze the cum out of his prick. His cock could not hold back any longer as now he reached the height of his pleasure.

He could not control himself and cried, ''ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." He ejaculated heavy quantity of hot liquid deep inside the hole and clung on the naked back side of Leela for some minutes.

Almost 13 days have passed. Viswanath was thinking deeply about Leela. As per their agreement, day after tomorrow that is on 15th day, both of them would meet at bus terminal and leave this city.

In the morning, all of a sudden Padma said, "My dear husband! Have you heard something?"

"What's that?" asked Viswanath.

"Just opposite our house, the bus staffs are staying in the third house, right side of the road. For more than a week, they have brought a beautiful lady from somewhere I don't know. She is their maid, but in fact she is a whore. She is now a very famous whore in this slum. Every evening, she visits to that part of area near garbage dump yard, and I have heard that she has a lot of customers. People are crazy for her. She is earning a lot of money."

Then Champa said, "My husband, I have also seen that beautiful woman. She is so fair and beautiful. She must be from a good family."

Then both of them made a detailed description of the woman. Viswanath was startled as the description matched her Leela. To confirm the fact, he decided to visit the area in evening.

In evening, he visited the area. He saw the prostitutes were standing in a row, bargaining with their customers. But there was a crowd near a particular whore. He proceeded towards her, and found her as Leela. Before he could say anything to her, one customer dragged her to near the bush. He could see Leela lay down there, and lifting her saree and the person was on top her fucking her randomly. She was finished within 10 minutes.

He was about to call her by her name then he found another person dragged her to nearby bush as he waited patiently for the finishing of first person's fucking to her. The second person immediately made her in doggy position, and started shoving his big cock behind the pussy of Leela. The fucking continued for 15 minutes.

He was watching their fucking from very close. Then Viswanath could see another two persons were watching the fucking, and stroking their cocks, they were in queue, and waiting their turn to fuck Leela.

(103)

He noticed that the moment she was finished, the third person, who was waiting patiently rushed towards Leela, and started embracing her, and squeezing her boobs.

He was about to drag Leela nearby bush for fucking, Viswanath lost his patience and called, "Leela, I am waiting for you."

Leela was startled, recognized the voice of her husband. Immediately, she pushed the customer, came towards him, recognized with surprise. After seeing him so many days later, her emotions busted out, she embraced him tightly, kissed him frantically, and sobbed continuously.

With a choking voice, she said, "I love you... I love you... I love you my dear husband."

Both of them got surprised that they were living in the same slum, and they were neighbors for the last 13 days without seeing each other and without knowing each other.

They explained each other's detailed experience of slum life.

Then Viswanath said, "Leela, as per our agreement, we were supposed to meet at bus terminal on 15th day that is on day after tomorrow. I will arrange tickets for both of us. Get ready; we will be leaving by morning. I will purchase costly sophisticated saree, other cloth materials, and make up materials for you tomorrow. You have to discard the personality of slum woman and to be transformed yourself in to the original stature of a Rich sophisticated House wife of a big business man named Viswanath Mishra. Now, leave this place, I cannot bear seeing my wife being fucked by more men. This is enough for both of us."

Both of them left for their respective houses.

In the night, Viswanath was thinking about both the pregnant ladies. It would be very unfair and inhuman to them, if he would leave them in such conditions.

Next day, he purchased all the cloth materials and make up materials for Leela. He booked two bus tickets for Dhanbad in advance for the next morning. He made a withdrawal of Rs.50, 000/- from Bank.

In the evening, secretly, he met Leela and handed over the packets with an advice that she had to slip away in the early morning, and waiting for him near Gandhi setu.

Then he called both Champa and Padma and addressed them, "My dear wives...there is a sad news. My employer has transferred me to Punjab as there was a big project of Road. I have to start early in the morning tomorrow. The project will take one year for completion, and till such time I may not return to you. Take this Rs.50, 000/-, keep it secretly and safely, which will survive both of you and our kids for more than 2 years. Please wait for me...I will be back."

After hearing this, both of them clung to him, and started crying. He counseled them, consoled them for hours, then only they became normal.

(104)

For a farewell fuck to both, he first fucked Champa, came inside her pussy, similarly he also fucked Padma, shot his sperm inside her pussy. He fucked them both in doggy style as they were pregnant.

Next day morning, both Viswanath and Leela met in the pre- determined place near Gandhi setu. Leela was looking so gorgeous that nobody could believe that she was the same slum woman previously. They hired a Auto rickshaw to reach bus terminal quickly. The Bus was parked. They immediately occupied their seats. Leela was sitting by the side of window, and Viswanath in the next seat to Leela. The window screen was opened. The Driver started the ignition of engine, and the bus was about to be in motion.

Suddenly, Leela heard a voice, a Beggar was addressing her, "Madam, have mercy, I am a poor beggar, and I have not eaten anything from tomorrow. Please donate some money to me. Definitely, God will always bless you."

Then he stared at Leela, trying to recognize the face of this Rich lady, which appeared to be very much familiar to him, he got confused.

Leela smiled, and took out a Rs.50/- note, gave it to him, and greeted him, "Hiiiiiiiiii...Ramu, How are you? Do you remember me? I am Leela."

Ramu was struck dumb, before he could utter any words; the bus had already left for its destination.

TO BE CONTINUE

1...456789