A Night of Error Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conductor checked again to see if there were no gazes upon them from the rest of the bus, and then he reassured himself to go for the next move. He leaned in and kissed her, biting her lips like a crazy one. He inserted his tongue inside the mouth of Leela, and sucked her tongue. The conductor started sucking the tongue of Leela, and there was an exchange of saliva. She also responded by sucking his tongue. She felt the bizarre taste of Ranjit's saliva in her mouth, and gulped all the saliva. As his lips were glued to the lips of Leela, his lips parted and a heavy quantity of saliva dripped inside the mouth of Leela.

He was staring at her erect nipples. He leaned further in until his lips touched her nipples. Then Ranjit lowered his mouth, and started to nibble her tweaked nipples. The hot tongue of Ranjit on her nipples spread a sensation throughout her body. He grabbed her boobs, and started sucking on her puffy pointed nipples.

While fondling boobs, Ranjit at once started sucking on the nipples in alternative manner.

(57)

Leela felt the hot tongue, and wet saliva of Ranjit on her nipples. Occasionally, he was biting the nipples, while fondling boobs.

''Ouchhhhhhhhhh' cried Leela in a low voice as she felt the sweet pain of biting.

Meanwhile, he had shifted his right hand to her lap. The Bus conductor slid his hand on her thighs, and she gasped. He played around her thighs for a while before lifting her saree up above the knee. She had no panty. His fingers felt insides of her thighs. The hand kept creeping up her thighs until he could feel her pulsating wet pussy. He felt the bushy hairs around the area. He started to rub her pussy, and inserted his fingers inside the pussy. He was squeezing her boobs hard with the other hand.

Finally, she was rocked with great orgasm, and gave out few gasps. She cried, "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh."

Ranjit stood up, and knelt before her pussy. Then he leaned forward, and put his tongue inside her pussy, and she covered his head with her saree. He began to suck, and lick it deep. She felt the hot tongue of Ranjit inside her pussy hole. Ranjit ran her tongue over the labia area, and found the clitoris. He put the tip of his tongue inside the clitoris. Leela shivered with ecstasy and pressed the head of Ranjit very tightly. Ranjit felt the velvet passage through his tongue, the inner pussy wall was wet, and Ranjit was licking the wetness, he was feeling sensation as his nose and lower face was being brushed with silky pubic hairs of Leela. His cock was getting very hard.

Leela could not control her, and she flooded her juices in his mouth, and he drank it fully. It was so delicious like honey.

Most of the male passengers had taken off their shirts due to hot and humidity inside the bus. The conductor, Ranjit also took out his shirt. He had now only a banyan on his body. He covered his thighs by the shirt, placing on his laps. Then his right hand went to her left hand underneath the shirt. He then unzipped his trouser, and pushed her hand inside. Leela gave out a long breath, and her fingers circled around his erected hard cock.

She said softly, "It is very hard and big."

"Would you like to have it in your pussy?" asked Ranjit.

"Yes," replied Leela.

Then Leela started stroking his hard rock dick, and simultaneously she was caressing his balls too. Her fingers were combing the thick pubic hairs of Ranjit.

Everybody was asleep, and nobody was noticing them except Viswanath who was peeping from the gap of seats. She took the cock out, and was surprised to see the length and hardness. His cock was as hard as rock by the soft touch of her palm. It was like a hot iron rod meant to burn the palm of Leela. She started fondling and massaging it which was very long and thick cock. The length must be more than 6 inches. She started his cock shaking slowly at first, but later on violently.

(58)

He started moaning, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Viswanath closed his eyes, enjoying the sensations flowing in to his groins. He touched his hard cock, and started masturbating simultaneously peeping through the gap.

Ranjit told her that his cock had been hard quite a long time before, when he saw her entering the bus itself to which she gave a naughty smile. Then Ranjit stood up before the mouth of Leela, and ordered her to suck his cock. Leela took hold of his throbbing cock, she inhaled the cock, a stench odor was coming out from it as the foreskin had not been washed for quite a long time, developing a starch like white substance, and her nose was pressing in to his pubic hairs from where a stale sweat smell was coming. Without caring of all these, Leela put the dick in her mouth.

Suddenly, she felt a starch substances had accumulated the entire bulbous head of the dick, and the lower part of the foreskin. The unbearable stench was coming from there. Without any delay, her tongue swirled around his cock, and she started licking the head to clean those with her tongue, and gulped entire things. She had completely taken the cock in her mouth, and her teeth were sometimes scratching his bulbous knob. His cock was as hard as rock. Ranjit was gliding his cock over her lips, pressing against them, urging her lips to part so that he could slide it inside mouth. His balls were slapping against her chin.

He was pumping his swelling cock harder and harder holding her face tightly. He was fucking her mouth in and out. After fucking for sometimes, Ranjit felt that now things are beyond his control, and he might ejaculate his semen anytime inside the mouth of Leela. Then abruptly, he withdrew his cock from the mouth of Leela.

He said, "No, I will ejaculate my semen only inside of your pussy when I fuck you."

Then, there was a speed bump, and some passengers woke up due to jerk. Both of them startled. The conductor got back to his place, and both of them adjusted their dress. The conductor stood up, and moved towards driver. He was whispering something in the ear of the driver, who was maneuvering the bus carefully, and looking towards front road through the wind screen with alert attention. It appeared, the driver was listening to everything what conductor was saying to him.

Leela glanced towards the gap of seats, and found that Viswanath was peeping. She turned her face backside, and hissed, "My dear Husband, I am going to be fucked by this young conductor. I want to taste his young cock. Don't worry! I am in the safe period for 15 days. Wish me all the best."

Just after 5 minutes, the bus stopped in a regular stoppage, a road side Dhaba (Indian motel/restaurant usually located in highway). The conductor announced for the dinner to be taken at Dhaba. The lights inside the bus were switched on. The passengers started getting up from their seats. Viswanath also got up along with other passengers. Leela was only sitting in her seat alone, and the conductor was waiting for her. Viswanath's eyes met with the eyes of Leela. Her eyes advised him to go ahead without waiting for her.

(59)

The Dhaba was a thatched house with mud structure. It contained numerous big cooking utensils inside, where the food was being prepared. In front of the Dhaba, there was a big open space, where a lot of cots to sit upon, and long wooden benches were lying meant for taking foods there by the passengers. The time was 11.00 AM night. Two big lamps were burning, one inside the Dhaba, and another in the open space where passengers would take dinner. The entire area was slightly illuminated. The back side of Dhaba was completely dark with bush and shrubs. A special cabin was made for Bus staff in the backside of Dhaba for taking their foods.

All the passengers settled down in cots/wooden benches for dinner in the open space. Then Viswanath noticed Leela, accompanied by Driver, conductor, and cleaner of the bus, moved towards the backside of Dhaba.

After sometimes, without anybody's notice, Viswanath slid away from the open space, and moved towards the backside of the Dhaba. The backside of the Dhaba was completely dark, and a flickering of light was coming from the window of the special cabin behind the Dhaba. He slowly walked towards that direction, and peeped through the window.

Vikram singh, the old driver, Ranjit, the conductor, and Haria, the cleaner were sitting across a dining table. Leela was sitting in the corner of the table, two feet away from them. Foods like Roti, Tadka, and chicken Tandoori (Indian dish of foods) were placed on the Table. Leela was acting like an illiterate and hesitant woman, and taking her dinner in a shy manner. Almost everybody had finished their dinner.

Then all of a sudden, Ranjit, the conductor stood up, and declared," You see...Friends, I have an unfinished job to do. It will take 15 minutes. You people have to wait." Then he indicated them his bulging cock visible in his trouser. All of them laughed.

"Come...Leela...quick...the passengers must be waiting for us." He said.

With dropping eyes, she followed him. She could notice the hungry eyes of old driver, Vikram singh and the cleaner, Haria whose eyes were following and probing deeply on her boobs and buttocks. Ranjit led her to the dark area behind the Dhaba where a cot was lying. Mattress was laid out on the cot. Viswasnath followed them very closely in darkness. They were completely unaware of his presence.

Ranjit pulled up Leela's torn blouse carefully, and undid it. He grabbed her boobs, and started sucking on her nipples, and surprisingly Leela spontaneously grabbed his hardness through his trouser.

She knelt down, unzipped the fly, quickly pulled his trouser down to his knees. Then he removed her saree, and he was also stark naked. Now Leela became complete naked like Eve. Leela caught hold of the cock of Ranjit, ohh...Goddddddd; she was surprised that it was bigger and thicker than what she felt in the Bus. She fondled the cock, and gripped in her palm.

''Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh" cried Ranjit in excitement.

(60)

Ranjit instructed her to lie down flat on her back on the cot.

Her naked white fleshy thighs were flashing in the darkness due to flickering of light coming through the window of cabin. Her two rounded boobs were protruding and swaying up and down. Ranjit then knelt down before her pussy area, and bent her two legs from knee, and placed those on his shoulder with a proper balance. He explored the cunt hole, and put his dick inside. He was gliding his cock over her pussy lips, pressing against them, forcing her cunt lips to part so that he could slide it more inside her pussy hole. His balls were slapping against her ass hole. He was pumping his swelling cock harder, and harder holding her face tightly. She almost cried out of pleasure.

She kept saying, ''Faster...faster...I want your sperm, pump it out."

She was in ecstasy, because of invading of big cock of Ranjit, which was probing deep inside her pussy hole in and out.

With every stroke, Ranjit's cock went deeper and deeper down inside her pussy. He was moaning, and cried out, ''Ohhhhhhh...I am coming now... Leelaaaaaaaaa...I am going to feed you my sweet juice...fuckkkkkkkk...fuckkk.'' He pushed his cock down as far as it could go.

His cock was bathed with pussy juices of Leela, and juices were dripping out from the inside of pussy. Due to friction of dick inside the wet pussy wall, which was full of pussy juices, a sound was coming,

"Faccccchhhh...facchhhhhhhhh." This could be heard to the distance.

Viswanath could hear the sound, and was touching his cock which was very hard by seeing his wife being fucked by the bus conductor.

Ranjit pulled her hair, He cried with ecstasy ''AAaaaahhhhhhhhhhh" and reached the height.

His cock spurted stream of sperms, spraying, and hitting her womb area. Such a huge amount of sperm was oozing out that part of it escaped from the pussy, and falling in her naked ass hole. Her pussy sucked his juice even harder by squeezing his dick in the inner wall of pussy tightly. His sperm flowed more rapidly in to her pussy. Ranjit pressed the boobs of Leela forcefully for some moment till the last drop of his semen came out. She closed her eyes and let it just trickle slowly down her pussy.

Now the lava inside Leela was melted, and she reached her orgasm, she squirted over the dick of Ranjit, which was inside her pussy. The pussy juices gushed out from inside, and splashed on the dick, and some of it came outside by flowing towards the ass hole.

The feeling was most heavenly to Leela. Ranjit was fully satisfied, and withdrew his cock from Leela's pussy. The Driver, Vikram sing was blowing horn to signal them to come quickly. Viswanath slipped away from there, and virtually ran away to bus before seen by them. Hurriedly, they also put on their dress, and proceeded towards bus.

(61)

No passengers paid any attention to them as they were trying to sleep after a heavy dinner. Both the Driver and cleaner winked at Ranjit. Leela quietly sat in her seat. She noticed that Viswanath was sleeping with his close eyes.

The bus started moving in a slow motion. Gradually, Vikram singh accelerated the speed, and the bus was moving with a speed. Ranjit was sitting beside Leela, he was so content with the fucking pleasure that he was in deep slumber. The body and mind of Leela got much relaxed, overcoming the traumatic experience of evening at village, and her eyes were closed spontaneously in to a deep sleep.

Viswanath was in an uneasy sleep when a sudden jolt threw him to the floor. Leela was also thrown on the lap of Ranjit, and embraced him unconsciously. Picking himself up, Viswanath realized that the bus had stopped, and tilting dangerously. A glance at his watch told him it was 1.00 AM. Leela rubbed her eyes sleepily, and asked Ranjit anxiously, "What's wrong?"

Viswanath peered out the window in his right side. By the rising moon, he could see that the bus tire got punctured. He could see the flat tire in the right rear side. Some passengers woke up. Both Vikram sing and Haria got down inspecting the punctured tire.

Ranjit, the conductor announced to passengers, "The tire of the bus has got punctured. It will take maximum 1 hour to replace with a spare tire. If anyone wants to clear the bladder (peeing) then they can do so." But, further he warned them, "Don't go far away. Do it near the bus as it is dark outside."

Some passengers alighted from the bus, and stood at the edge of the road to empty their bowels. Ranjit and Leela got down from the bus. Viswanath followed them.

Vikram Singh, the driver was giving instruction to the cleaner boy, "Haria, the spare tire is on the roof of the bus. You start to change the wheel immediately." Then he glanced towards Leela. He had an urge to fuck Leela. The old man got a hard one immediately.

Most of the passengers had gone back to their seats, and started sleeping. Although it was dark, but due to full moon lit everything was visible. The bus was parked in a high level area. The plain grass area surrounded by bush and shrubs was situated around 20 feet below.

From a safe distance, Viswanath could see that the old Driver, Vikram singh whispered something in the ear of Ranjit. Then Ranjit called Leela, and told her something. In response, Leela nodded her head, and went near to Vikram singh. Haria had started to work on jack to lift the wheel. The old driver put a long towel over his shoulder. Then Vikram singh caught hold the hand of Leela, and both of them walked down a slight steep slope, which was covered with grasses and shrubs below the road. They found a pathway, which led them down to the ending point at the bottom end. Viswanath was following them carefully.

They stepped in to the dense undergrowth. After reaching the plain area, Viswanath found that the old driver and Leela vanished behind the bush. He hurriedly moved in to that direction.

(62)

He heard a rustle, and immediately crawled in to that side. Then he found them. They were very close to him, approximately 20 feet away from him where he was crawling. Everything was clearly visible due to bright moon lit.

The old driver spread the towel in the grass field, and both of them sat over on it. The night was calm and quite except the rattling sound of jack turning on the bolt of wheel of punctured tire.

Vikram singh removed all of his dress. He was now completely naked, and he sat beside Leela. He embraced Leela, and kissed her on cheeks and lips. He started removing all clothes from Leela's body. After a few moments, they both became like Adam and Eve. The driver's sweated body was emitting a very hard smell. She felt the very rough palms of Vikram singh on her entire naked body.

His long thick fingers touched her pussy, and he felt the bushy hairs around it. The old man was very thrilled to touch there. Then he inserted his middle finger inside the pussy hole.

Leela moaned, "AAaaaahhhhhhh".

Vikram singh in his other hand was cupping the boobs of Leela, and started squeezing. After doing this for some moments, the old man bent down, and started kissing Leela in her cheeks and in her lips. Leela could feel his moustache and beards over her face.

All of a sudden, the old man inserted his big fleshy tongue inside the mouth of Leela, and started sucking the tongue of Leela. He tasted the saliva of Leela, and spitted a lot of saliva inside the mouth of Leela, and instructed her to gulp it down. While they were exchanging their saliva, the old man caught hold of two big rounded breasts of Leela. He started squeezing vigorously both boobs by his rough hands.

Then Leela felt the hot tongue of him on her nipples. Her nipples became very hard and swollen. He was sucking the nipple of one breast, and alternatively squeezing the other breast.

Then Leela noticed the big dangling cock of the old man, which appeared to be like a horse's cock. Out of impulse, Leela caught hold of the cock of Vikram singh. Ohh...Goddddddd, she was surprised, it was bigger and thicker than Ranjit. She fondled the cock and gripped in her palm.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh," cried the old man in excitement.

Leela had not seen such a cock. It must be around 9 inches long. She touched that huge cock. She stretched the foreskin of his dick downwards, and felt the velvet head of the cock. A very strong pungent odor spread the atmosphere. Although in the moonlit, the dick of old man was not clearly visible, but Leela visualized the shape and observed that it was bigger than Ranjit.

Now, Vikram singh bent down, and shoved his big cock inside the mouth of Leela, who started sucking the cock of old man. The more Leela was sucking the cock, the more dick was growing, and getting hard. After sucking for few minutes, Vikram singh ordered Leela to kneel down like a doggy. She followed the order of him. He parted the ass cheeks of Leela and found the pussy hole.

(63)

He spat a heavy quantity of spit, and spread it in and around area of Leela's pussy. His cock was already bathed with Leela's saliva, and it was slippery. Before Leela could understand anything, Leela felt the bulbous big round head of old man's cock touched her pussy hole. Then He knelt behind her, and inserted his cock very carefully in a slow manner. He pressed his prick slowly, which slid loosely up against the crack of her pussy. He was pumping now slowly, and after some times, Leela felt that he was forcefully pushing the cock inside.

''Puccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhh'' a slippery sound was heard, and it tore the opening of pussy hole, and entered deeply inside, touching the urinal hole. Leela felt a sudden entry of enormous cock in her small pussy hole, and felt it deep inside her.

She raised her ass in the air, he moved behind her, and kissed her back and ass cheeks. It was smooth and clean. He moved towards her ass hole. He touched her each cheek, spread her ass, and started licking her ass hole. As he reached around to finger her, she pressed her ass hard back against the finger and moaned. She stretched out her ass up in the air, inviting him, and spread her ass cheeks wide.

123456...9