A Night of Error Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They also brought scented bathing soap and cosmetics like, powder, perfume, face cream, body lotion, Hair Gel, Eyeliner, Hair clips, and lipstick for Leela.

After taking lunch, all of them had a nap. In the evening, Leela prepared tea for all, and served them. In the evening, she prepared an early dinner because all of them had to go on their duty in next day morning.

At evening, around 7.00 pm, Leela was preparing Chicken biriyani for the dinner. The tasty flavor of the dish was coming from the kitchen room towards the Hall. All of the three were sitting in the Hall, and were taking the cheap wine. Leela inhaled the hard smell of wine they were taking. All of them got intoxicated, and were discussing amongst themselves that they were lucky to have such a beautiful maid cum house keeper who was taking care of all their needs.

In the meantime, Leela came to them with some snacks as they were taking wine. Vikram singh was drunk; he said to Leela, "You are darling of the house."

Ranjit said, "You are the queen of the house, we all are yours servants. We will see that you should not have any problems in this house."

Leela, just smiled, and left for kitchen room. By 8.00 pm, she served dinner to all, and she also took dinner with them. The dish was so tasty that everybody was praising her like anything. By 9.00 pm, four numbers of beds were arranged in the floor. It was decided that Leela's bed will be put between Vikram singh and Ranjit. The Hall was lighted by the very dim lit of lantern. All of them started sleeping.

Leela was awake. After 15 minutes, Haria was in deep slumber, and was snoring in a low sound. Both Ranjit and vikram singh were awake and waiting for this opportunity.

Ranjit called Vikram singh in a low voice, "Chacha, (uncle) you are the senior most. You will fuck her first, then me."

"OK Beta, (son)" replied the old man.

They found Leela lying on her bed fast asleep. She was on her back, her mouth open, and breathing deeply and her big boobs were swaying rhythmically up and down with her breathing. Her arms stretched out, her legs spread. The outline of her plump mound was visible through her saree. She had no bra, no petticoat, and no panty inside her. She had only saree with blouse in the upper portion. They stood silently, looking at the woman sleeping on.

(79)

In fact, leela feigned for sleeping. She was wild awake, and waiting for their next action.

Vikram singh shook Leela, "Hey! Leela, wake up."

Leela was waiting for this moment. With a fake movement of her body as if she was disturbed from a deep slumber, she opened her eyes and whispered, "What happened?"

Without saying anything, the old man put his lips on the lips of Leela. His unshaved beards and mustache brushed the face of Leela. Leela embraced him tightly, as a result her lips pushed deeply in to the lips of Vikram singh, and the tongue of Leela was automatically pushed inside of his mouth.

Ranjit was sitting on his bed near Leela, and watching all the action going on.

Next, the old man opened her blouse completely exposing her bra less big boobs, rounded, firm with puffy hard nipples waiting for squeezing and sucking. The old man started sucking her nipples. In the mean time, he removed her saree, and made her complete naked. Leela could see the dangling big cock.

Vikram spread her legs, putting his hand on her mound. For the next 5 minutes, he touched her pussy with fingers, and played with her pussy. It was truly awesome for the old man.

Occasionally, she would move her pelvis and groan, "Push your finger deeper...ohhhh...I am feeling good."

The old man noted that from all the touching and probing, her pussy had become very wet. Then he placed his hard big cock against her entrance and rammed the hard one in to her warm vagina.

He was in heaven, nothing in his life ever felt like this. He was pumping frantically. His big cock was entering in the velvet passage of cunt wall, most probably hitting the gate of her womb.

She was moaning and panting, "Such a big cock! Ohhh...God, it has filled up my entire pussy...fuckkk... me...fuckk me with your big cock."

Her pussy was tight, and he felt her warm pussy squeezing his cock. He picked up the rhythm, sliding his cock in and out. He stopped abruptly as he shot his load after load continuously for 5 minutes, filled up the pussy with his semen, which overflowed in her pussy hole, ultimately the excess semen flowed downwards, and dripping in her ass hole. He withdrew his cock and went to his bed, right side near Leela. The old man was tired and immediately put himself in to deep slumber.

Ranjit was next up. He said in a low voice, "Leela, go to bathroom, and wash properly inside the pussy."

Leela returned within a minute from bathroom, and sat on her bed. She stared at Ranjit in an inviting glance. Ranjit was fully naked with his erect cock. He came nearer to Leela. He turned her over on her belly, and pushed a pillow under her waist, forcing her ass up, her face down. When her ass was up, he could see her plump pussy lips and pink puckered opening.

(80)

He knelt down behind her protruding buttocks, and placed his rock hard cock at her pussy opening. He pushed a little, and the cock slid away inside very easily. She was good. Her tight cunt squeezed his cock as it slid in to her. He pumped his cock in and out, in and out, pushing his cock deeper in to her hot cunt with each thrust.

Leela groaned and parted her legs some more. Ranjit grabbed her hips, and pulled her up on to his hard cock. He had her impelled on his hard cock, his balls resting against her plump ass cheeks.

He was fucking her pussy hard and deep. He deep fucked her hot pussy with long probing in and out strokes. He felt her cunt gripping his cock. He shot off a satisfying load deep in to her cunt.

All of them slept peacefully.

------ ---- -----

Next day morning, before waking up of Viswanath, Champa had already left for bus terminal to sell her full basket of bananas. Viswanath woke up, and heard the splashing sound of water in bath room, Padma was taking her bath in bathroom. The bathroom was nothing but a 5 feet area surrounded by wasted plastics and a tin door attached. There was a big rock placed in the middle for sitting.

After finished her bath, Padma served him a cup of tea. Then she said, "Papa, I have placed a bucket full of water inside the bath room. You can take your bath. I have prepared breakfast for you. I am going to city for my work. We all will be meeting in evening. Bye...Papa." Then she left.

All the slum dwellers would defecate in the open in the dumping yard of garbage, which was few distance from the slum. Viswanath never imagined that he had to face such type of situations in his life.

After finishing everything, he locked the house, and started for the city. Since he had nothing to do for the whole day, he roamed about the city. He went to Bank, and made a withdrawal of Rs, 10,000/- by the cheque he had in his hidden pocket. He watched a new Hindi movie in afternoon in a movie theatre.

By evening, he returned to slum, and found Champa and padma in the house. They welcomed him.

He called both of them. He handed over Rs. 10,000/- directly to Champa. Both of their eyes widened with surprise. For brief minutes, no words came out from their mouth. These slum dwellers had never seen such heavy amounts in their life. This much of money could survive them for a year without doing anything.

With much difficulty, in a dry tone, Champa asked, "Where did you get such huge amount?

He laughed, and said, "Don't worry! This is advance salary money from my employer."

Then he said, "You see Champa, We have a marriageable daughter. We have to think for her marriage. We have to find a suitable boy, a groom for her."

(81)

Hearing this, Padma's face became red with shyness. She dropped her eyes. Champa was so happy that tears of joyness rolled from her eyes.

The fatty old woman embraced Viswanath, kissed him, and said, "You are my real husband, taking care of everything of us."

Padma also came rushing, and embraced him, and said, "My papa is great...I love you papa."

The old woman, champa had received a complete and massive fucking from Viswanath, so she was feeling horny always, and waiting for the moment, when she and Viswanath would be sleeping together.

She cooked the dinner and, they finished their dinner by 9.00 pm. Now, it was time for going to bed. Both Viswanath and Champa entered inside the inner room after wishing good night to padma. She had to sleep in the outer room. In this slum house, virtually the partition had no meaning at all. It was a partition of wasted wood and cardboards. Every word could be audible.

The inside of entire house was dark as they put off the lantern.

Champa was so horny that the moment they entered the room, she removed her all clothes, and also removed the clothes of Viswanath. Without waiting further, she embraced him, kissed him, and touched his big cock, which was half hard now.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh," whispered Viswanath, "We have a grown up daughter in the other room. Let her sleep deeply then we will start our fucking," said Viswanath.

"OK," replied the fat old woman. But, she started kissing his lips silently, and probed her tongue inside his mouth and started sucking his tongue. She put his two hands on her massive breasts so that he could squeeze silently. In the mean time, she started stroking his big penis.

In the other room, padma was not asleep, she was awake. Although she was a slum girl, she was fair and very beautiful. She was slim and had prominent rounded breasts of 32 inches. She was 5'4" in height; she had a cylindrical face with high cheek bones, and long nose. She had sharp features. She was a virgin.

Since she was a slum girl, and doing maid jobs in different households in the city, the eve teasers would often pass on lewd comments on her. Even some of them would offer her money in lieu of fucking. She would not react, and would remain silent. She was a virtuous girl.

But, she had also sexual urges. By now, she was a big, grown up girl of 19 years. Most of her slum girl friends of her age were married, and become mothers of kids. They would explain her in details how their husbands would fuck them. By hearing all these, she would become horny, and would put her finger inside her virgin pussy. She would masturbate herself till she reached her orgasm. Tonight she had become hornier anticipating the fucking of her mother and her new papa. She started a fake loud snoring so that same could be heard in the next room.

(82)

After some times, she heard the voice of her mother.

Champa said to Viswanath, "Dear, it appears Padma is in her deep sleep. I could hear her snoring. Be hurry...fuck me now. I can't wait more...I need your big cock inside me."

Then padma heard the loud smooching sound. She heard the voice of her new papa.

Viswanath replied, "Yes, Champa darling, don't be impatient. I will fuck you whole night. I will make you reach your orgasm, and fill your pussy with my sperms."

Then Padma heard the high voices of their panting and moaning like Aaahhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh...fuck me...Fuckkkkk. She could not control herself; she started putting her finger in her pussy in and out. The sound of frantic fucking from other room was clearly audible to her, which made her more erotic. One of her hands shoved up between her legs, the other clamped around her breasts.

After some times, she heard the voices of both her new papa and mother.

Champa groaned, "My dear, I am comingggggggg...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

By hearing this,Viswanath also felt that his big cock was grabbed somewhere by the cunt muscles in the velvet slippery passage of Champa's big wide pussy,he could not control himself, and cried, "Champaaaaaaaa...my darlingggggg...my wife...I am also comingggggg...this time you will surely get pregnant...Padma will have a little brother...Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

He shot the load of his sperms inside the cunt of Champa. By hearing all this, all of a sudden, Padma also reached her orgasm. Her pussy juices gushed out from the inner hole of her pussy. She felt as if she was flying in the sky. She also felt the stream of wetness below her thighs. Then the atmosphere of the house became very calm and quite. Sleepiness came over to everybody's eyes.

----- --- ----- ----

Next day, in the early morning at around 6.00 am, there was a sharp knock on the door of the house. Ranjit opened the door with wiping his eyes. . The other group had arrived.

They entered the house, and suddenly, surprised to see a beautiful woman sleeping beside Vikram singh, the old man. Then Vikram singh and Haria also woke up. Ranjit explained everything to coming group about Leela. They were very pleased to hear all about Leela.

Vikram singh, Ranjit, and Haria were getting ready as they had to take their bus for a long journey. The new group could not resist to see Leela from closer. They came nearer to her, encircled her, and watching her. She was sleeping very peacefully after last night's hard fucking by Vikram singh and Ranjit. She was sleeping flat on her back. Her pallu was sided from her breast area.

(83)

Since she had no bra inside, the outlines of her two big boobs along with two puffy protruding nipples were very much prominent and clearly visible. Her two boobs were moving up and down in a rhythm with her breathing.

Due to sleeping, her saree had been slipped much below her naval line, exposing the black patch of pubic hairs in abdomen. She had only saree without any petticoat, and panties, resulting her two big flashy legs were clearly visible, a portion of her saree got struck in her V shape area of pussy, and her outline of pussy area was visible. She was a sleeping beauty.

The cocks of all the three persons in the new group got hardened. They started stroking their cocks.

Leela opened her eyes slowly as she was waking up from her slumber. Then she saw three strange faces staring at her near her bed, She got so startled that she got up abruptly, and asked them who were they.

Ranjit came to her, and introduced them to her as Pradeep singh (Driver) who was aged 50 years, Gopal Krishna (Conductor) who was aged 26 years, and Govinda (Cleaner) who was aged 22 years.

Soon, after some times, Ranjit, Vikram singh, and Haria left. Leela was left with this group. She served them morning tea. She collected their sweat ridden clothes including their under wears for washing.

Now, she became well acquainted and friendly with this new group. She cooked food for lunch. By 12.30pm, everybody had taken their lunch, and it was the time for afternoon napping. They were taking rest in the hall, and Leela was sitting among them. All of them wore lungis from their waist with bare bodies.

Pradeep singh, the driver of 50 years old was sitting very close to Leela. He reached to take the hands of Leela. He slid down the end portion of his open lungi so that Leela could see his big cock poking out through his open lungi. Leela looked down at Pradeep's big black cock, which must be around the length of 8 inches, and realized that the fore skin had been pulled exposing a very big pinkish knob.

"Just touch it," said Pradeep as he smiled, "Just give me a thrill by your soft touch," he said to her.

Slowly, Leela reached over, and allowed her hand to brush the pink head of his erect cock.

"Oh, nice," he moaned as the palm of her hand moved around him.

"I am next," said Gopal, the conductor behind her. So, she allowed her other hand to do the same, her other palm softly moving around the swollen head of Gopal.

Gopal cried, "Damn."

"Do you feel good?" she asked the two men.

(84)

"Yes," said Pradeep as he got closer to her.

Then both Pradeep and Gopal squeezed her each boobs, and started sucking the nipples in their mouths. In both her hands, Leela started stroking two big cocks. She could feel the two iron rods in her palms. Then she bent down to suck their cocks in alternative way, one by one. Both the cocks were granite hard, glistening with her saliva.

Pradeep said, "Leela, I am lying down flat on my back. You ride my cock."

"OK," replied Leela.

Then she came over top of the Pradeep, squatted down on his erected cock, guided it to her pussy hole, and pushed. She felt the cock glided deep in to her pussy.

In that squatting position, she made her ass up and down, and the cock slid in and out. The big black cock of Pradeep was running very smoothly in the velvet passage of Leela's pussy.

She was raising her ass up and down continuously, and felt that the hard cock of Pradeep was hitting back to the extreme end of her crevice as if to touch the gate of her womb.

Pradeep was crying," Fuckkkkkkk... more...Fuckkkkk me...Fuck me."

"What about me?" Gopal said behind them.

"You can poke your cock behind me in my pussy hole," replied Leela.

Gopal exclaimed with surprise, "Two cocks at a time in a single pussy!"

"Let us try and make an experiment," replied Leela.

"I don't care, I have never done this before" replied Gopal.

He knelt down before the wide rounded ass of Leela. He parted her ass cheeks, and down below, he found her pussy struck with the cock of Pradeep. Gopal slid his cock against her pussy. His cock slipped inside her pussy and passed over Pradeep's cock. He started pumping his cock.

Leela felt the two cock heads inside her pussy; she felt a strange sensation inside her pussy walls.

She cried with ecstasy, "Fuckkkkkkkkk... me... you two... fuckkkk...make my pussy wider and fuck more... deeper and deeper...Aaaaahhhhhhhh."

At that time, she noticed that the poor Govinda, the cleaner boy was masturbating his cock near them by watching the fucking of his seniors to her.

(85)

She called him. Govinda stood by her with his dangling cock. She stroked his cock, and started sucking the pink head of his cock. Slowly, she gulped down more than half cock of Govinda. Saliva was dripping down from her mouth. Then Govinda starting fucking her mouth.

Leela couldn't believe that she had three cocks inside her. Two cocks inside her pussy, one cock inside her mouth. She hold on tight to Pradeep as the two men started fucking her wet cunt. In and out they both were going on, matching their rhythms in a way that turned her on as she got close to an orgasm.

She bit her lower lip and screamed, "Aaahhhhhhhhh...I am cominggggggg."

She exploded in to an orgasm. Pradeep's cock was moving still along with Goal's cock inside her stretched pussy.

After her orgasm, the passage inside her pussy became more slippery. Pradeep was pushing up his cock from down in to the pussy of Leela, and by holding ass cheeks of Leela; Gopal was pumping his cock deep inside the pussy. Two cocks were moving inside the crevice of leela.

Second time, Leela came with screaming, "Ohhhhhhh...God, I am again comingggg...Fuckkk you both."

Her pussy juices gushed out breaking the dam, and flowed continuously bathing the two cocks inside her pussy,and flowed downwards to her both sides of thighs.

Suddenly, Pradeep cried, and shot her hot load continuously inside the pussy of Leela. In the meantime, Gopal felt the hot bath of Leela's hot juice along with hot sperm of Pradeep. The passage inside the pussy got more slippery, he felt a strange sensation, and ejaculated his hot semen inside.

Then Govinda, the cleaner moaned, "Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh."

He pressed the head of Leela forcibly, and his cock spurted a lot of semen inside the mouth of Leela. He did not withdraw his cock till the last drop of his semen went inside her mouth. Leela gulped all the hot semen in her throat which went inside. She licked his cock dry.

The entire floor was flooded with the huge cum of Leela, Pradeep, and Gopal which was flowing inside the pussy of Leela.

1...456789