A Night of Error Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chewed across her ample butt, admiring the almost heart shaped outline of her big ass. She was moaning, and pressing her butt back against his lips as the old man kissed her there. He cupped her nice rounded protruded buttock cheeks, and thrust his dick forcefully inside her pussy.

She grasped, and immediately pressed her pussy against the old man, trapping his cock between them.

"Ohhh...God,'' she groaned.

She twisted her head sideways so that he could kiss the side of her cheek as he held behind her firm behind. She was writhing and pressing her bums against him. He was pumping continuously in a violent manner.

It was such an erotic pleasure that Leela uttered a cry, "Ohhhhh...don't be slow...fuck...me harder...harder".

She groaned. He started pumping in a violent manner, and at the same time, he was squeezing the boobs of Leela under her arm pits, and kissing her cheeks from side.

He pulled her buttock cheeks wide apart exposing the pink little orifice of her inner pussy nestled there in the crack of her labia. He slid his dick head until it rested quietly against the tight inner wall of her pussy. He pushed firmly, but slowly, trying to poke his cock deeply near her womb. The soft, spongy elastic wall of her pussy wall opened, and widened a little and accepted the knob of his cock head.

But, he was not satisfied with the entry of his cock; his cock had not gone fully inside her pussy as it was a big cock, and could not be fitted fully in her pussy unless it was lubricated more. He put the saliva in more quantity to bath his cock. Then he pushed, and it slid in a smooth way deeper in to the orifice. Leela moaned wantonly, and squeezed his cock hard with her inner pussy muscles.

(64)

He stabbed his cock deep in to Leela's pussy and held it there as her pussy hole walls rippled, and clenched against the length of his dick.

Leela gasped, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh''.

Leela cried out. His cock was full in her pussy. She writhed and swayed her lower belly, arched her back, and twisted her head back to one side again so that both could suck each other's tongue, while he slid his cock inside her pussy. Due to big cock inside her pussy hole, Leela felt the sensation throughout her body.

She started moaning and sighs, "Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...harder...fuckkkkk...me... fuckkkkkkkkk...moreeee...Aaaaahhhhhhh." Leela groaned.

Slowly her pussy hole stretched and accommodated the invading cock as it slid slowly in to the hot interior of her pussy wall. He could feel the tight of her rubber like gripping hole slap over his glans, and then his saliva coated cock sank deeply in to Leela's interior pussy.

He reached down, caressing, and rubbing his hands over Leela's broad ass before gripping her hips ,and holding her steady as he shoved his throbbing cock deep in to her pussy from behind.

Viswanath's cock had grown very hard, and he started masturbating with the rhythm of their fucking.

He was now pumping in a hard & violent manner.

She felt her pussy juice was gushing out, she cried in ecstasy, "ohhhhhhhhhh...fuckkkkkkk me ...fuckkkkkkkkkk...aaaaahhhhhhhhh."

Leela moaned wantonly and squeezed his cock hard with her internal pussy muscles. She reached her orgasms, and the dam inside her pussy busted, and the pussy juices continued to flow, bathed the dick completely which was in her pussy hole.

It was almost like she was trying to squeeze the cum out of his prick. Due to continuous orgasm of Leela, his cock felt the velvet wall of pussy more slippery, and his dick slipped away to deeper, near the entry of her womb, His cock could not hold back any longer as now he reached the height of his pleasure.

Vikram singh, the old driver could not control himself, and cried, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," and ejaculated heavy quantity of hot liquid deep inside the hole, and clung on the naked back.

By watching all this, Viswanath got so excited that the semen of viswanath's cock spurted continuously, and fell on the grass ground.

Leela and the old driver clung together, and remained motionless for two minutes. Then they put on their dress, and proceeded towards the Bus. Before their reaching, Viswanath was already settled in his seat.

(65)

The punctured tire was replaced with a spare tire by Haria. Both Ranjit and Haria were waiting for them.

Both of them smiled meaningful to them, when they approached.

Ranjit asked Vikram singh, "Chacha, (Uncle) how was it?"

The old driver replied, "Beta, (son) at this old age, I was in heaven. I must thank you."

"Don't worry! Chacha, from tomorrow, she is going to stay with us. You can fuck her at any time. She is yours."

Leela was standing there with shy manner and dropping eyes. Then Vikram singh started the bus with a new vigorous effort, and the bus was again set in motions.

All of a sudden, Viswanath was jolted out of his sleep, when the bus did a sharp maneuver. The oncoming vehicles from opposite direction were passing in the right side of the bus. He peeped through the gap of seats, and watched some movements going on in the seat of Leela. At that moment, the high beam headlight of oncoming vehicle was flashed for a brief moments through the side window glass of Leela. He found that Leela was still in wide eyes, alert and awake. The cleaner boy Haria was on top of her. It was 3 'O' clock in the early Hour. All the passengers were in deep slumber at this early hour of the morning.

Leela was positioned in her side ways, and the cleaner had entered his cock in to her pussy from back. She placed her one leg in the bottle holder of front seat. It was difficult to enter her by that position, but the cleaner managed to put his cock in her pussy. He felt her pussy muscle resisted, tightened then stretched invitingly as she let go of her inner muscles, and allowed the thick cock to slide further in to her hole. Leela dropped her head down between her outstretched arms, groaning in pleasure as his cock filled her cunt.

"Ohh...God," she said wriggling her pussy in a tight little manner as his cock sank in to her greasy hot cunt tube. "Aaahhhhh," Leela whimpered.

Haria could feel her tremble, shake and wiggle her waist around, until his cock was nestled just right deep in her pussy hole. Leela clenched her crevice all around his cock, and her inner muscles squeezed him. The cleaner started striking her hard, and the movement of bus also helped him.

He pressed his half buried cock further in to her hole. The smooth, hot interior of her pussy hole was wonderful.

"AAaahhhh...yeahhhh...your pussy is so tight and wonderful,'' he whispered.

His prick slid down further and further in deep hole. Finally, his cock was all the way inside Leela's slick feeling, smooth pussy cavity.

(66)

He was damn near ready to cream the sweet, tight pussy hole as it clasped tightly around his shaft. He loved the way her fat, soft labia lips pressed hard against the tips of his cock. His balls slapped against near her fat ass. Both of them loved the way their pubic hair scuffed against each other's flesh. Both of them savored a slow back and forth motion, while his cock only moved a couple of inches in and out of Leela's sensitive pussy wall. The clasping, over stretched lips of her pussy grabbed his cock, which was sliding in and out inside as Leela squeezed and clenched her inner wall of pussy,sending exquisite ripples of pleasure through her pussy muscles.

"Yesssss...ohhhhhhhhh...fuckkkkkkk...me, Fuck my sweet pussy... aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh," cried Leela in a low voice.

Hearing all these, now Haria was out of control,immediately,he withdrew his cock from her pussy hole, and ordered Leela to lie down flat, he made Leela 69 position and started fucking Leela in her mouth, simultaneously, put his tongue inside the pussy hole of Leela. Plenty of saliva was dripping out from her mouth due to in and out of cock in her mouth. She also felt the hot tongue of Haria inside the passage of her vagina route.

Haria was simultaneously feeling two types of softness. In one way, his dick was feeling the hot ,soft tongue of Leela, and his dick was passing through two soft wet lips, and hitting in to the soft wall of cavity, occasionally, rubbed by teeth ,which was giving him more sensation, and on the other hand, his tongue was going through a soft velvet passage of moist pussy wall.

Leela could not control any more, the pussy juice started gushing out from inner hole, and fell inside the mouth of Haria. Haria like a thirsty man quenched each drop of pussy juice.

Haria used his big hands grabbing the back of her neck and forcing his entire cock down her throat. Leela gagged, but his grip never faltered, keeping her there even as she tried to pull back his cock deep in her throat, and her nose in his pubic.

Within a second, the cleaner's dick spurted hot semen inside the mouth of Leela.

The cleaner boy cried with pleasure, "Ohhhhhhhh...Aaahhhhhhhh," pressing Leela's head forcefully, and emptied his load.

Leela drank all the drops of his cum. Then both of them slept.

Everybody woke up the moment the day light hit them. The bus was entering Patna Bus terminal. The time was 7.30AM, morning. The Bus stopped in the parking area. The driver, conductor, and cleaner of the bus got down.

All the passengers started to leave, vacating their seats one by one.

Leela turned her face towards back, and whispered to Viswanath, "My dear husband...I love you...love you...I love you more than anything in this world. But, I have to stay with these bus people,

(67)

to enjoy myself for few days, and to make a little adventure for fun. I don' want to leave you, but let us have some changes in our lives to rejuvenate our sexual energy for future as we discussed. We would be meeting here at this time exactly after 15 days from today. Don't worry! I have sufficient money, and I can take care of myself. Bye...wish me the best for my adventure."

With a choked heart, Viswanath said, "Wish you all the best, darling of my heart, I wish your safe return, and a successful accomplishment of your dream."

Leela left the bus, and joined with them.

Viswanath was feeling much pain and anguish in his heart. This was the first time in long course of their married life, his beloved wife, and mother of his two grownup children was separating from him.

He got emotional. Then he noticed Ranjit was calling two Rickshaw pullers of cycle Rickshaws.

Leela was mentally ready to go with these strange unknown people, which had no effect on her rather she was more confident now. She was well aware of the fact that she was in safe period, and there would be no chance of pregnancy.

The Rickshaw puller dusts the bright yellow seat of his Rickshaw with a Towel. Leela silently hopped on the seat of cycle Rickshaw. Vikram singh, the old driver, also sat beside her. Ranjit and Haria hopped on in another Rickshaw. Both the Rickshaw pullers started paddling their cycle Rickshaws, and directed their way towards back side of the Bus terminal. Without anybody's notice, she waved her hand to Viswanath from distance. The ride began.

---- ---- ---- ----

Chapter-7

Gandhi Setu, the bridge over the river Ganges (River Ganga) was connecting Patna in the south to Hazipur in the north. It was the second largest river bridge in India. The bank of the river in both sides was full of green vegetation. Both the sides were covered with paddy fields, stretch of huge numbers of Banana plantation, and farming of vegetables. The Gandhi Setu (Bridge) started from one point of this bank of River Ganges. Just near the starting point of Bridge, there was a slope going down towards the bank of the river, and there existed a slum comprising around 50 numbers of people.

The slum dwellers were mostly migrated people coming outside of Patna. They built their own shelters without intervention of any body. It was situated outskirt of the city in the bank of the river.

The outlet of all drains water of city through main drain was flowing to river near the slum. Even all the garbage of the city was being dumped by the municipality near the slum.

No civilized persons from the city ever visited this area nor there any intervention from City Administration Dept. and Police Dept.

(68)

Most of the slum dwellers were consisted of Poor people, Beggars, low salaried employees, prostitutes, and even petty criminals. The most important factor prevailed in this slum area was code of conduct, no slum dwellers intervened in each other's matter nor they were bothered to know the business of others.

Patna Bus terminal was a big terminal. Everyday numbers of Buses were plying from Patna to distant places covering overnight journey. Each long routed bus had a team, consisted of Conductor, Driver, and Cleaner. Each team after completion of their back journey to Patna would get a one day off for their rest, and again in the next day morning, they will be on duty to take off the bus to its destination. Among these teams of bus staff, two teams had a close friendly relationship. The one team combined of Ranjit Sinha (Conductor), Vikram singh (Driver), and Haria (Cleaner). The another team was Gopal Krishna(Conductor) aged 26 years, Pradeep singh(Driver) aged 50 years,and Govinda(Cleaner) aged 22 years.

Since they all were low salaried employees, and from outside, they could not afford to take rented houses in the city. So the two teams decided to build a shelter in the slum area. They built a big hall type mud structure shelter, and all of them were living together there.

Leela, a rich house wife having a lot of wealth, a big Building, two cars, 4 numbers of domestic servants/maids, and a reputed socialite was destined to serve these low class bus people.

----- ---- ---- --

They moved out from the Bus terminal area. After going 5 km in the main city road, the Rickshaws trundled in to a narrow road, way towards the slum area. Vikram singh was smoking a Biri, (Indianthin cigarette or mini-cigar filled with tobacco flake and commonly wrapped in a Tendu leaf tied with a string or adhesive at one end) and the hard nicotine smoke of Biri was coming out from his mouth like smoke from chimney, and was directly hitting the face of Leela. Leela felt suffocated, and wanted to cough, but somehow she controlled herself, and remained silent.

Now the Rickshaws were moving through a narrow muddy unleveled Road, strewn with uneven pebbles and fragments of rough stones. Both the sides of the Road were covered with thick bushes and tall grasses. Leela was sitting on the back of the rickety vehicle. The Rickshaw was running on narrow dirty road , which was strewn with up to one feet ditches, bed of pebbles, a gravel road, metal road consisting large stones, and sometimes fragments of stones were skipping up, hitting under the Rickshaw, and dust thrown up which caused severe vibration.

The Rickshaw got so jolted that Leela clung forcefully to Vikram singh with her two hands fearing she would fell down, and in the process her two boobs were pressed against the chest of old man.

The old man barked to the Rickshaw puller, "Hey! Be careful...be slow.'' Suddenly, he asked, "Did you enjoy last night?" By saying this, he cupped her two boobs.

(69)

Leela silently replied, "Yes."

In a husky voice, Leela replied ''it was very enjoyable, but you have a very big one, and I was very scared."

He smiled, and started kissing on her lips. He forced her tongue inside the mouth of Leela, and probed his tongue in the upper portion of cavity of Leela. He was cupping the boobs of Leela, and sucking the tongue of her. Leela felt the taste of hard nicotine of Biri, and her saliva in mouth mixed with that hard nicotine taste. She gulped the saliva. When Vikram was doing all these, he got his erection, which was slowly rising in to an angry cobra.

There was a curve road ahead, the Rickshaw puller wiped his brow and pulled at the metal brake above the front wheel. He made a U turn. Every pedal required physical effort. When there was an up on the road, the Rickshaw puller hopped off the Rickshaw, and pulled it by hand on a bumpy stretch. He pedaled his way through. He was sweating profusely although a sweet cool breeze was blowing.

The other Rickshaw was following them in a distance.

Suddenly, a strong foul stink smell welcomed her nostrils. They were approaching the slum area. They were winding their way on bumpy dirt roads through narrow uneven surfaced road surrounded by slum area. A 10 feet wide drain, which was the main drain, was flowing, carrying all the drains water of the city towards the River. The smell of the drain hit her.

It was the end area of the city. Some 50 numbers of cramped cottages or we may call these dilapidated mud huts , Roof with torn pieces of plastics, scrapes of wood ,gunny sacks, metal or some sort of waste materials with shacks made of cardboard and tin sheets were located on both sides of the Drain. A narrow road was passing nearby, and heaps of garbage falling beside it, where naked children were running and playing.

The heavy drain smell of dirty stagnate sewage water was spreading entire area coming from clogged drain. Flies and mosquitoes were flying everywhere. Leela covered her nostrils with her pallu. Some of the women in torn clothes, and in half naked manner were cooking outside with firewood's, and smoke was rising from everywhere. The eyes of Leela got burnt sensation, and tears were coming out from her eyes. The few persons appeared in the road were completely drunk. Nobody paid any attention to them.

The Rickshaw reached at the middle area of the slum area. Vikram singh directed the Rickshaw puller to stop in the right side house. It was a mud structured house, and the roof was made of mix of cardboard, tin pieces, and scrapes of wood covered with torn pieces of polythene to protect from sun and rain water. Both of them got down from the Rickshaw. Vikram singh unlocked the door with the key. In the meantime, Ranjit and Haria also reached by the other Rickshaw. All of them entered in to the house.

(70)

The room was big, and there was a separate small kitchen room and bathroom in the backside of big room.Leela noticed six numbers of dirty bed sheets rolled, and kept in a row in the middle of the room.

The entire floor was full of dust. There were 4 numbers of big earthen pots meant to hold the water along with three broken plastic buckets in the bath room. Large numbers of firewood's in bundles were kept in the kitchen room. Leela asked them for a broom so that she could sweep the entire room for cleanliness. Leela started to clean the entire house. There was a well outside from where the three male members carried water to fill up the empty earthen pots and buckets.

---- ---- --- ----

After departure of Leela, Viswanath came out of the Bus terminal. He was feeling hungry. Then he noticed a plump lady was selling bananas near the roadside tree. He went near to her. She was a fatty lady of 50 years. She was dusky in color and full of wrinkles in her face. A very poor lady wearing a dirty faded white colored torn saree with red border in it. The hairs on her head were partially grey. She had round face, and chubby cheeks. She had enormous breasts, and very big wide swaying ass.

Her size must be 40/36/40. She had big busty boobs trying to get out from her red tight blouse. She had no bra as appeared from her deep cleavage showing below her neck. May be extra large bra was not available for her. She had bunch of bananas in her bamboo basket.

"How many do you want?" she asked to Viswanath.

"Six," he replied and paid her Rs.5/-.

He peeled the banana, throwing the skin in dustbin, and started to eat. After a while, he heard some noise near the plump woman selling bananas. He noticed a crowd had gathered there. Out of curiosity, he went to that side, and observed that the plump lady was lying on the ground. He enquired the details from one of the onlookers, and found that the plump lady had been fainted suddenly. But it was a strange thing that no body from the crowd was coming forward to help the poor lady.

123456...9