A Night of Error Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately, he disengaged himself, rolled her on her stomach, pulled up her hips to raise her buttocks, and entered her cunt from behind. He brought his hands around her thighs, and caught her breasts. He never let his breast free. Squeezing them, he started moving his cock in a deep movement. His thighs slapped against her buttocks, while the tip of his cock hitting against a far wall somewhere beyond her naval. After about 5 minutes of vigorous thrusting, he could feel her entire body getting tense. Her vaginal muscles were gripping his hard penis tight. She was breathing hard, gasping. She was moaning and groaning continuously.

She was begging, "Sahib, fuckkkkkkkk...fuckkkk me...more." Her body was rocked by the waves of pleasure.

In the next moment or so, she let out a big cry, "Aaaahhhhhhhh...I am cominggggg...Ohhhhhh." She convulsed hard with an orgasm.

(50)

As he felt her reaching the top, he increased his speed ...and so deep inside... he exploded with full forces, and emptied himself deep inside her.

His cock erupted...again and again...and flooded her cunt with his hot thick semen until it overflowed through the puffy lips of her cunt. He was ejaculating for a long time. He collapsed on her and both were lying there like that, breathing heavily, and sweat pouring down from his body bathing her.

Seeing them, Leela's pussy juice also gushed out continuously, and drenched out her panty. She pressed her finger some moments till the last drop of her pussy juice came out.

Both were dead tired. Viswanath just slumped on her. She wrapped her hands and legs around him and they both dozed off for about an hour.

Slowly, Leela came out, closed the door, and paced her way towards ground floor. She was completely satisfied; she was feeling a new wave of pleasure, excitement, and sexual thrill.

Viswanath gently woke her up. It seemed like she was fast asleep and completely forgotten what had happened. She looked shocked to see him on top of her. She then smiled.

By this time his cock was completely shrunk down, he pulled it out and got up. She rolled on her back and looked up. She said, "Sahib, I will have a son from you, just like you."

"Sure, I will help you financially to nourish our baby," he said with kissing her.

Both of them got up, and he took her to the bath room, and both of them showered together. He helped her to get dried and dressed.

He brought pairs of some 6 numbers of sarees, bras, and panties of Leela, which were used by Leela. He handed over those cloth materials to Meera who accepted those with much joy and happiness.

He made some tea. Both of them sat down and had tea with biscuits. It was time for her to go.

She kissed him, touched his feet like a devoted wife, and said, "Thanks...Sahib," and left.

After Meera left, Leela rushed out from the ground floor, embraced him, kissed him, and inhaled his whole body to find the smell of Meera. She smiled and said, "You, my husband, the Great."

----- --- --- -----

Viswanath and Leela had to attend a marriage ceremony in a far remote rural place. It was the marriage ceremony of Viswanath's niece (Daughter of Viswanath's cousin). The place was a village named Samastipur located 40 K.M. away from Purnea (District Town in Bihar).

(51)

There was no Train communication; you have to go by Road only. It was very risky to go by car as the area was infamous for dacoits and the Naxalites.

So, Leela and Viswanath decided to take a night Bus from Patna. Before making their journey, they arranged two maid servants who would cook foods for Usha, to take care of her daily needs, and also staying in the house in night to guard Usha as she was being left alone in the house. The most important thing they did was to stitch hidden pockets inside the Petticoats of Leela, and inside the under wears of Viswanath.

This was a precautionary measure to keep money (Rupees in small bundle folded and 2/3 leaves of cheque book) in case they would require money in emergency. Since they were visiting a Dacoit prone area, any mishap could happen. Looting money and assaults on women was a regular phenomenon in that area. Since, it was a marriage ceremony of a close relative, they could not avoid it. Viswanath strictly advised Leela not wearing any Gold ornaments, and Leela wore certain imitations of jewelry.

Only two Buses were plying to that area from Patna. One was for onward, and another for returning. The distance from Patna to Samastipur via Purnea would be around 395 K.M. They made an overnight journey, and had a long ride by Bus. The peculiarity of the Bus was that no Gents/Ladies could be sit together. The ladies will be seating only in the seats specified for ladies. They also made the Return Tickets in advance. The Bus dropped them at the Bus stop in the morning at around 6.00AM. Next day by evening 8.00 PM, they would again come to this Bus stop for their return journey to Patna.

The village was situated at 6 K.M. from the Bus stop. They had one medium size Travel Bag, which contained the clothes of both Leela and Viswanath along with some dry foods, Fruits, and water Bottles.

In that rural area, there was no facility for any transportation system. Bullock cart was the only mode of transportation. Since, the Host was a very rich person in that area, he had arranged two motorcyclists, who were waiting in advance at Bus stop to pick up Leela and Viswanath. Both of them saddled on the motorcycles as pillion riders.

There was no proper road to the village, only a wide mud path. But, the scenic beauty was amazing. The atmosphere was totally different from the city life. It was far from the madding crowd. The green mustard plants with their yellow flowers were growing everywhere.

A soft breeze was flowing. Leela felt she had come to paradise. The dust and noise of the city seemed far away. There were ponds and green paddy fields alongside the road. The fields on either side of the road were covered with green crops. They saw the farmers ploughing their fields. They could feel the cool breeze of the morning as they passed along the road.

(52)

The Road to the village winds a few kilometers through dusty plains, then very muddy and wet with green fields on the right and left. Few villagers were walking along there, balancing on their heads bundles of paddy. Agriculture was the main source of their livelihood.

The village they reached was free from hustle and bustle of city life. It was calm and quite out here, and the air seemed to be very fresh. There were hens, goats, cows, and buffalos were roaming around everywhere. They could not see any man on the road. All the men were in the fields whole day. The houses were very plain and simple. All were thatched houses. The village had 50 numbers of houses, and around 200 numbers of people must be living there. There were only three brick buildings (Post office, Local Health centre and the house of the Host). The house of the Host was cemented.

The Host welcomed them warmly. The nearby people gathered to see them as they were the people from the city. Due to marriage ceremony, the house of the Host was crowded with Relatives. The marriage ceremony took place in the midnight. The groom was from the town of Purnea.

Next day, there was a big lunch arranged by the Host for all Relatives. The farewell ceremony of Bride and groom was scheduled to be at 6.00PM evening. Both Leela and Viswanath were happy as they would return to Patna by evening, 8.00PM once the farewell ceremony would be over.

But, suddenly, the Pundit (Brahmin who solemnized the tie of sacred marriage) declared that the auspicious time for farewell ceremony would be afternoon at 2.00 PM. By the auspicious time, the bride and groom, Host, and most of the Relatives left. Leela, Viswanath, and few other Relatives were left behind. The house was more or less deserted within few hours.

At around 5.00PM, they packed up everything in their Travel bag as they had to board the bus at 8.00 PM. The evening was approaching very fast. It was 6.00 PM, and the entire village was enveloped with pitch darkness. The electricity was very irregular in the rural areas. There was a power cut during this time. There was one lantern burning in the courtyard of the house, and 2/3 numbers of lanterns were in other rooms. Before making their journey, Leela wanted to take bath. The women folk of the village used to attend the call of nature in open field, and take bath in village pond. Fortunately enough, the Host had made some temporary arrangements for bathroom in backyard of the house for women guest by joining 4 numbers of big cardboard pieces.

Leela called the maid servant of the House named Radha. Leela removed her blouse, bra, saree, and panty. She kept those in the Travel bag. She covered her upper portion with a towel as she had only her petticoat in the lower portion. She never kept her petticoat separately somewhere as the money, Return Bus ticket, and the leaves of cheque book were kept secretly in the hidden pocket of her petticoat.

She heard the voice of Radha. "Memsahib, (Madam) come this way. I have arranged everything. I have kept a bucket, full of water, and a mug inside it. You can take bath comfortably."

(53)

Leela proceeded towards backyard of the house carefully as it was dark. She was following Radha, who was going ahead, guiding Leela with a lantern. Radha kept the lantern in few yards away from the temporary bathroom. With the flickering light of lantern, she could locate the temporary bathroom.

Nobody was there around the area. She removed her petticoat and towel, and she was completely naked. She started taking bath.

After some moments, all of a sudden, she heard the sound of Gunshots. Then she heard the frantic screams of people inside the house. She was so horrified and frightened that immediately, she put on her petticoat, and covered her upper portion with towel. The lantern burning near her had suddenly gone out. There was darkness everywhere but the surroundings were visible due to moonlit. She heard the footstep. A silhouetted figure appeared from nowhere, and was approaching towards her. She got so scared that she wanted to scream.

A hissed sound was heard. "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! don't make any sound, I am Radha. The armed Dacoits have barged in to the house. They have surrounded the entire house from the main entrance except this back portion of the house. They have cornered everybody inside the house. They are thrashing everybody brutally who are trying to confront them. They are looting cash and jewelry. Luckily, I escaped from there and came to warn you. Memsahib, be hurry, you have to flee from this place immediately. If they find you, then the consequences will be worst, they may rape you as you are very beautiful," said Radha.

Leela shivered, a cold sweat was dripping from her forehead. She was so nervous, panic stricken that she was struck dumb. She was so afraid of her life that she was perspiring in her whole body due to sacredness. Suddenly, they both heard another Gunshot. The Dacoits opened fire in the air, and continued their looting spree. The flashing of torch lights by the Dacoits in the distance could be seen by both Leela and Radha.

With nervous tone, Leela asked, "Where is my husband?"

"Don't worry! He has escaped unhurt, and waiting for you there," Radha indicated a big tree behind which was 200 feet away from the backyard.

"But, how can I go outside without clothes? All my clothes are in Travel bag, even my sandals are inside the house," she asked Radha.

"Mem sahib, you try to forget those, those are taken away by the Dacoits. You are lucky that fortunately, I have found a pair of old torn saree and blouse lying in the cowshed, which were used and left by previous maid of this house. Please wear this, and leave the place immediately. Good bye...Mem sahib," saying this, Radha vanished in darkness.

Leela, realizing the situation, immediately, came to her senses. She put on the torn blouse without bra, and torn saree above the petticoat hurriedly.

(54)

She heard the rough voices and footsteps of Dacoits which were approaching nearer towards her way. She ran for her life with bare feet. She entered in to the bush of high grasses which had grown due to rain. She crawled amongst the grasses like soldiers crawling in battle field. She could see the flash of torch lights and 4/5 numbers of tall shadows in the backyard of the house. Thank...God; luckily she was escaped in right time.

She reached the big tree where her husband, Viswanath was waiting for her. She embraced him, kissed him, and started sobbing. Viswanath consoled her. There was no time, they had to escape from the Dacoits, and at the same time they had to board the Bus at Bus stop by 8.00PM. They had only one hour. They ran through the muddy paddy fields without looking back.

It was the seventh night after the new moon. The night was a clear one, and the entire area was illuminated with bright moonlight. They concealed themselves in the green paddy (appeared dark), and running amongst these without being seen. They were following the main road. At about 7.15 PM, they reached a point on the road lying between the village and Bus stop. At that point, they found a footpath which served as a shortcut leads off from the main road.

They decided to follow the footpath, avoiding the main toad as they were afraid of Dacoits if following them. It was already 8.00PM, and they were about to reach near the Bus stop, then they saw the Bus reached the Bus stop. They started running towards the Bus as it was about to leave.

Finally, they caught up the night bus at the last moment. The conductor of bus ushered them to inside the bus, inspected their tickets. Leela took her seat in the right row, exactly behind the Driver which was meant for ladies only. Viswanath took his seat in the row behind Leela. There was no co-passenger with Leela; she was the lonely lady in that row. But, Viswanath had a co-passenger, a very old man sitting near the window. He was in deep slumber. He thanked God, although they were separated, but they were very close, and they could communicate with each other.

It was an ordinary Bus full of people with most of the seats occupied. The Bus had three staffs. The Driver named Vikram singh, aged 54 years, full of furrow on his forehead, having a rugged feature of masculinity, his head was full of grey hairs, his face was full of unshaved grey beards with a thick, and long grey mustache. His wrist and arms were muscular like a wrestler due to years of driving behind the wheel.

The conductor was a very young fellow named Ranjit Sinha, aged about 25 years. He was wearing a khaki uniform with a small leather bag (which contained Tickets to be issued to the passengers, list of passengers, and money) with a strap which hung on his shoulder. He had dropping eyes with pointed mustache. He was tall, slim, but had a powerful physique. The Bus cleaner was a younger boy, aged 20 years named Haria, wearing a half pant, whose prime function was to sweep, clean the Bus, and loading in to/unloading from Bus the passengers' goods.

(55)

Most of the passengers were tattered and dirty, they were all village folks. The Bus started its journey and geared up to its normal speed. The lights in the Bus were dimly lit. The passengers seated comfortably near the windows were sleeping. The air was hot and filled with strange, unpleasant smells of sweat ridden body of rural people. The hot and humid climate was an extra addition to the discomfort of the surroundings. The passengers were curled up and asleep. A few minutes later, a relative silence settled throughout the bus except the surging of bus turning left, sometimes right, slam of brakes, and occasional gear grinding lurch by the driver.

There was a large gap between two seats in the row where Leela was sitting. The cool breeze started brushing through the face of Leela from the open window, and soon she was lost in the fast moving objects and lights outside the window. She was trying to forget the traumatic experience they had few hours before.

Viswanath touched her from behind through the gap of the seats and whispered, "Hey! Are you ok?"

She replied, "I am ok, trying to get some sleep."

She started concentrating on the black shadows of houses, trees from the window which crossed her hurriedly. She was alone in the seat. She dozed off.

The young conductor, Ranjit Sinha had an eye on Leela the moment she boarded the bus. Now, he was staring at her continuously. Leela was wearing torn saree and blouse, and she was bare footed. Her bare feet were full of mud. He wondered how this illiterate, poor, rustic, and rural woman could be so fair and beautiful. She was covering her boobs in pallu, but still the shapes of the boobs were bulging out. Ranjit assessed that her boobs must be 36". He guessed that this beautiful poor women must be aged around 35 years. But the irony of the fact is that Leela was a much older lady than his guess.

Ranjit could not control himself; he came closer to Leela and watched her beautifulness. She was sleeping, and her breasts were heaving with the rhythm of her breathing. His cock was rock hard.

Leela sensed a rough hand tapping her elbow asking for attention. She opened her eyes, turned around, and looked at him with questioning glance. He was the young conductor with rugged look, with a smile on his face looking at her. He whispered her to move a bit so that he could sit in the vacant seat. Leela glanced him carefully in the dim lit of Bus, he was handsome, must be under the age group of her son, Aditya.

He whispered, "I am Ranjit, conductor of the Bus. What's your name? Where are you going? Who is that person boarded with you in bus stop? He is now sitting behind you. Is he your husband?"

Leela in a shy manner, with her dropping eyes, in a very low and soft voice replied, "I am Leela, I am going to Patna for searching job. I don't know that person; I met him only at Bus stop. I was married but after one year, my husband left me and absconded. I don't know his whereabouts."

(56)

Ranjit moved a bit closer to her and his body touched her. A current ran through his body. He hissed her, "Do you have enough money for your survival?"

Leela nodded her head and said, "No".

"Would you work for us as a maid? We, total numbers of six persons (I, Vikram singh, the driver who is driving this bus, Haria, the cleaner, and other three persons) are staying together in a house. We need a maid cum house keeper. You will get shelter, food and money. Do you agree?"

She remained silent for some minutes as if she was in deep thought.

Then she nodded her head with consent, "Agreed."

Viswanath was watching, and hearing everything through the gap of seats. He wondered what kinds of game Leela was playing. He was waiting for the next step of Leela.

The Bus conductor was holding her hand, when Viswanath looked around; he noticed that no one could see them. From behind, he peeped through the gap. The Bus conductor could feel her body warmth flowing in to him as they were sitting side by side and so close. He moved his right hand on her shoulder, drawing her close to him, and she obliged by sitting very close to him, then he rested his right hand on her shoulder to grab her boobs. Viswanath could see that she started to feel aroused. Ranjit grabbed it and starting pressing it hard, while she was sitting there with wide open mouth.

She told, "Please don't do it. My blouse is torn."

After hearing this, Ranjit, the conductor opened the Blouse carefully. He found her boobs rising, and nipples hardened to his touch. She had a pair of firm and rounded breasts. He could feel her boobs, and started caressing her nipples. They were erect. He was pressing them hard, and she was silently moaning. Her eyes were closed for the entire time.

123456...9