A Night of Error Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of humanity, immediately, he went near the lady, sprinkled water in her face, but in vain, she did not open her eyes, and was still fainted. Then Viswanath called a Rickshaw puller lifted the heavy lady in to Rickshaw with the help of some onlookers. He directed the Rickshaw puller to reach nearby Hospital. The Rickshaw puller knew a nearby Nursing Home (Private Hospital), and they reached there. Viswanath informed the hospital staff, and they immediately rushed towards the Rickshaw, lifted the lady in stretcher, and carried inside the Hospital. Viswanath paid the fare to Rickshaw puller, and waited in the lounge of Nursing Home.

After half an hour, a white informed Nurse called him, and said, "Doctor is calling you. Please meet him in his chamber."

(71)

Viswanath went inside the chamber of the Doctor, and greeted Doctor with a Namaskar (greeting with folded hands).

The Doctor said, "Don't worry! It is a mere swooning, very minor. The lady was suffering from low blood pressure. We have given her an injection but, she will have on saline for three hours. She has to be put in a separate cabin. After that she will be recovered fully."

"OK Sir," he replied.

He deposited necessary money for the special cabin, Doctor's fee, and medicine expenses in the counter of Nursing Home. Since he had no work, nothing to do, he waited in the lounge of Nursing Home for the return to consciousness of the lady.

He was thinking about Leela, suddenly, his thoughts were disrupted by a light tap on his shoulder. That Nurse in white uniform was informing him with a smiling face, "The patient has regained her senses. She is quite ok. You can meet her."

Viswanath passed through the long corridor. The cabin was in the last corner. He entered the cabin, and bolted the door from inside.

The poor plump lady was lying in the white bed with a green blanket covering her body. The saline was finished, and it was hung beside the bed from a stand. There was a stool near her bed. The lady was looking at him, and she appeared to be quite normal. Viswanath put the stool near her head, sat on it and asked, "How are you now?"

She replied, "I am fine."

"Do you remember me?" he asked her.

"Yes, you purchased some bananas from me in the morning" she replied smilingly.

Without waiting for any words from her, he started giving a false introduction of himself.

He said to her, "I am a poor man from samastipur. My name is Viswanath. I have no family, I am alone in this world, and I am a bachelor. Today morning I reached Patna to looking for a job. One of my friends here has promised to give me a job as Supervisor in road construction works. I have no place to stay here. I am completely new to this place."

The old lady, all of a sudden, moved in a very emotional mode, and said, "You see, I am also a poor widow lady. My name is Champa. My husband died when my two daughters were kids of 5 years and 2 years. My eldest daughter is married and living in Lucknow with her husband and kids. I am living in slum with my youngest daughter, and earn my livelihood by selling bananas near Bus terminal."

(72)

Then she got so carried by her emotion that she started sobbing. Tears rolled down from her eyes.

She said," You are so kind hearted, full of humanity. Now days, nobody cares for others, particularly, nobody cares for poor people like us. What would have happened to me if you were not there beside me. You are not a human being, you are an Angel, and God has sent you from heaven to save me."

The old lady started more sobbing, and stream of tears started to roll down from her two eyes. Viswanath consoled her by touching and massaging one of her palms.

He cleaned her tears with his fingers, and said, "No...no...I am an ordinary human being, and poor like you."

After saying this, and wiping her tears, affectionately, he kissed the cheeks and forehead of the old lady.

The old lady was so emotional that she pulled him towards her, and embraced tightly. The action was so sudden that he lost his balance and fell on above the old lady, accidentally, his two hands grabbed her big boobs and his lips brushed against her lips.

Suddenly, the fire within the old lady ignited at once, most probably, she had not been fucked for twenty years after death of her husband. She embraced Viswanath more tightly. Then a passionate kiss was continued by both. Viswanath bit the thick black lips of Champa in a smooth manner. He probed his tongue inside the mouth of Champa, and started licking her tongue.

She had never experienced such types of tilting sensation in her life, she parted her lips, and a heavy quantity of saliva of Viswanath flowed inside her mouth. Immediately, she gulped it. For some minutes, there was a heavy exchange of saliva between them. Viswanath was continuously squeezing her enormous breasts.

Then Viswanath removed the blanket of Hospital from her body, and found the huge boobs trying to bust out of her tight blouse. He removed her blouse, she had no bra. The big boobs of 40 inches were slight sagging, with wide dark brown rounds of areola around her big puffy nipples. He removed the saree from her body; she had neither petticoat nor bra inside the body. He made her complete naked.

Viswanath stood up, unbuckled his belt, and pulled his trouser and underwear down. His cock was half hard as Champa reached for it, and smiling at him. She gently took the base of his cock in her hand, and then pulled the foreskin downwards; the bulbous pink head of his cock came out. She started stroking, began licking the head of his cock, and softly sucked on it. Her thick lascivious lips were super soft and moist.

He moaned, "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

His cock began to harden to its full eight inches.

(73)

Champa just continued sucking the head, and looked up at him, and said, "You have a big and nice cock."

Her lips began to slide up and down his cock as she managed to get half the length in her mouth. She took her mouth off him, and said, "It had been a while, after 20 years, I am seeing and touching a cock. Your cock is twice the size of my late husband."

She continued to suck him. She began taking more and more of him, and he could feel his cock hitting the back of her throat...he was afraid she would choke, and he tried to pull back a bit. When he did so, she grabbed his ass with both of her hands and pulled him towards her.

Viswanath could feel his cock sliding down her throat as she pulled him to her. She engulfed his entire cock, and took one hand off his ass and began playing with his balls as she kept sucking him.

He reached down, and began rubbing her two big boobs. She had a bunch of thick hairs under her arm pits. He sniffed his nose around it, and a very hard sweated aroma was coming from it. He licked the both arm pits with hairs in it, and liked the salty taste. Champa was moaning as she felt the wet tongue of him inside her arm pits. He took her big arms, and stood her up with difficulties as she had extra weight. Her big boobs were opened and exposed. They sagged quite a bit, but her nipples remained hard. He rubbed the breasts with his two palms, tweaked the puffy nipples, and pinched them. He started gently biting the nipples, and running his tongue around it in a circle. He lifted one of her saggy breasts, and brought the big brown nipple to his mouth.

He leaned over, and began sucking on her nipples, going from one to other. She moaned in delight. He moved his hand inside her thigh. She had big, extra ordinary flashy thighs. Due to fatty tummy, her pussy area was hidden. The outer lips look puffier. The upper pubic area was hidden due to excess folds of skin. Then he could watch the V shape of her pussy area covered with excessive thick pubic hairs. Her big clit was poking out between the slit in her pussy.

He slid his finger along her pussy lips wondering how wet she might be. Much to his surprise, she was very wet, and his middle finger slid inside her pussy with no resistance. Champa slumped against him as he entered her. His tongue went to her nipples again as he finger fucked Champa. His hand was being covered with her juices as her knees began to buckle. He gently let her back down in to her bed, widened her two thighs above, and then he could see a thick mass of grey pussy hairs.

Leaning forward on his knees, he started licking her very large slit. Champa just grabbed back of his head and pulled his face to her pussy. His nose was buried in her pussy hair, and he could smell her pussy odor. He could see the pussy juices running down her brown tight ass hole. He got between her chubby thighs; he took both his hands and spread the lips, because her pussy was a little chubby. Her inner thighs were darker from where she had some pimples. He stuck his tongue inside the velvet passage, she started wiggling right away, and he flicked with his tongue continuously.

(74)

She smelled musky. Her grey pussy hairs were brushing on his face. Her fat belly was shaking and twitching so was her chubby wonderful thighs.

She whispered, "I am going to cum..Ohhhhhhhh." She reached her orgasm.

She started cumming,her belly started shaking all over, her legs pulled back wiggled in the air as she came, and trembled for a good 3-4 minutes. She began Cumming, and to his surprise, she was a squirted and covered his face with her juices.

Her cum was running down her ass crack on to the bed. He could feel it all over his chin that was buried in the folds of her nice fat pussy. When she was almost done, he dropped down and licked the cum from her ass hole, slurping up all the way through the crack over her clit. She calmed for some moments.

She spread her big thighs. Viswanath used his both hands and pulled her pussy lips open. She grabbed his cock. He palmed her pussy, and he ran his finger up and down the crack gently nicking over her clit.

Then she said eagerly, "I need your cock inside my pussy... please fuck me."

He got to his knees, and she reached down, and positioned his cock at her entrance. He pushed forward, the bulbous head popped in her entrance.

She was tight as hell. He did not expect her to be so tight, may be her inner pussy muscles had shrunken, and tightened due to non entry of cock for so many years. But, after few moments, he felt that it had become slightly slippery due to her orgasm.

He slowly but firmly pushed further, and he felt that his cock was moving bit by bit, and entering deep in to abyss. His big cock was gobbled by her pussy, and could go no further as he felt his cock was gripped by her inner powerful pussy walls and muscles. Ultimately, he withdrew his cock and slammed once again deep inside her cunt. His cock was entering and coming out... in and out... like a piston.

She threw her head back, and started moaning a little not loud just some grunts, "Aaaahhhhhh...fuckkkk...fuck me harder...harder."

He started slamming her harder. She was screaming, "Fuckkkkkkkkkk."

Her toes were clenched open wide, and he leaned his head down, and sucked her big nipples, and bit it.

She again started Cumming and whimpering, and said, "Ohhhhhhhhh...I am Cumming again...fuckkkkk me." She started flexing her toes open and closed.

Now, Viswanath could not control himself, he cried, "I am also cumminggggg...aahhhhhh...cuminggg."

He started shooting huge spurts of his semen inside her pussy. He could feel her pussy grabbing his cock hard inside. She whimpered under him. He could see tears of joy running down her face as he pumped his load of semen in her plump pussy.

(75)

It was the one of his best cum he ever had to this day after a long time. He finally collapsed on top of her. She laid there rubbing her hands through his hair, and he was just laying there between those saggy huge breasts. They both laid like that for pretty one hour, in deep slumber.

Both of them woke up, the time was 3.00 pm, after noon. She smiled at him, and wiped his cock with a towel she had by the bed, and then wiped her pussy. He looked at the white bed, there was a cum spot from both of them, that was at least 10 inches wide. Both of them smiled, and she put the Hospital blanket to cover that. Both of them dressed.

All of a sudden Champa said to Viswanath, "You need not stay elsewhere. You will be staying with me in slum. We both will be staying together like husband and wife. I have not reached the menopause stage, I am still fertile. I need a kid from you. We all will be earning and living happily."

"Yes, my darling champa...I accept you as my wife. Don't worry about money. I will take care of you, your daughter, and our future kid." Saying this, he embraced Champa, and kissed her on the face.

After some times, they heard a knock on the door. Viswanath opened the door, and found a beautiful girl cladded in saree was standing. The girl saw Champa, and rushed near the bed, and embraced her.

"Mother, I went near to bus terminal, people there informed me about your sickness, I was very worried, immediately, searched the Hospital and came." said her daughter.

"Don't worry Beti, (Daughter) I am fine," said Champa. Then Champa explained her everything in details about Viswanath.

Champa turned towards Viswanath, and said, "This girl is my daughter. Her name is padma. She is aged 19 years. She works as house maids in different households in the city. Every day, by evening she comes to bus terminal to pick up me, and both of us return to our house in slum."

Then with a meaningful look, she said to her daughter, "Padma, he is your new father. From today he will be living with us. He will be taking care of us."

Padma was a slum girl aged 19 years. She was slim, fair in color unlike her mother. Overall, she was a fresh, beautiful girl. Viswanath began to like her due to her innocent looking. She appeared to be resembled like his own daughter Usha, and was of same age.

Padma, in a humble way came near to him, touched his feet for blessings, and said, "Papa, please take care of us."

Viswanath got so emotional that he lifted Padma, placed his right palm on her head by means of giving her blessings. He embraced her and put a fatherly kiss on her fore head.

(76)

Champa was discharged from the Nursing Home. All of three boarded a city bus to Gandhi setu. From there, they walked on foot towards the slum. Champa had built a medium size house in slum. There were two rooms inside it. The partition wall inside the house was made of wasted wood and cardboards.

Champa said to padma, "Beti, from tonight, both your papa and me will be sleeping inside the room, and you will be sleeping in the outer room."

"No problem, Mother," she replied smilingly.

---- ------- --- --

In that afternoon, Leela swept the entire house hold with a broom. She dusted off all the 6 numbers of bed sheets which were soiled and full of dust. All of them appreciated the efforts of Leela. Now the house appeared to be neat and clean. Then Leela said to them, "Hey! Every one listen to me. Give me yours all soiled dress including your under wears so that I will wash those."

Then Ranjit, the conductor said, "We both Vikram singh and I are going to city to purchase grocery items. It is now too late, when we return; we would buy lunch for everybody. Haria would be left at house to assist Leela in household works. We would return at the earliest."

Then Leela said, "Please bring raw chicken, I will prepare chicken biriyani (Indian dish) for dinner."

Both of them left. Then Leela proceeded towards kitchen Room for cleaning. Haria also followed her, and said, "Tell me Leela, how I can assist you? Now you are the Boss of the house."

Leela glanced towards him and smiled. Haria, the cleaner had a boyish figure. He was only 20 years old, and he was the junior most amongst the group. He would always be underrated by other two. He was much younger than her son Aditya. He had an innocence face. Leela began to liking him.

Leela was doing something in kitchen room, and then she felt his close presence behind her. Haria came behind her, embraced her by putting his two hands under her arm pits, kissed her right cheek from side, and started squeezing the boobs.

Leela feigned to be angry, and said, "Hey! Little boy, leave me. What's you are doing to your mom?"

She felt the hardness of Haria in her crack of ass hole.

Haria said teasingly, "You see Mom! Last night, I could not fuck you properly. It was very cumbersome to fuck you in the seat. Those two fucked you nicely but I was left out. Even tonight, they may fuck you and I may not get a chance. Now those two are not here. We two are only alone here. Before their return, we can have a nice fucking session."

Leela smiled, and said, "You are a naughty boy."

(77)

Haria was putting on a lungi from waist, and he was bare in upper body.

Teasingly, Leela asked, "What do you want me to do?"

"Let's go to the hall," said Haria and led her.

"Take your clothes off," requested Haria.

She dropped her saree. She was only with petticoat and blouse. Haria was looking intently at her scantily clad body. She felt a tingle of excitement come over her. She gave a little extra bounce as her blouse came off, causing her boobs to bounce. Her back to him, she bent over a little and pushed her shapely woman's butt towards him. She slowly slid her petticoat down, lifting one foot then the other, and slid her petticoat off. The boy had an awesome view of the big rounded wide buttocks, and shadowy mound hiding between her legs. Her mature woman's body was awesome; it almost caused his dick rock hard. He was completely naked with his erect cock dangling.

"Get on the floor and spread your legs," requested Haria.

Leela lay on the floor with her legs spread. She was feeling very shy. She never thought that she would be fully naked in day light for a boy younger than her son's age. Haria had not seen anything clearly in night. He came closer to Leela. Oh God! What's an awesome sight? She had a hairy, well defined, well-groomed mound. Her pussy lips were plump, and her parted lips exposed her inner folds. Haria pulled her legs farther apart, and took a good look at her cunt. He pushed a finger in to her juicy love box.

Leela moaned, and moved her hips. Before she knew what was happening, Haria was on top of her, pushing the hard one in to her juicy cunt. She grunted from the sudden penetration, moaned a little and began moving her hips.

She moaned, "Yes! Fuck me...please...it feels...so good!"

Haria looked down at her, and thrust his hard cock in to her snug cunt a little harder. His sexual abilities came as a surprise. She wondered how he became so skilled at making a woman reach her peak. She was pumping her hips to match his thrust. She was having an orgasm.

She cried loudly, "Haria, my son...I am comingggggggg...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh." Her pussy juices gushed out, and bathed the cock of Haria inside.

Now, Haria also could not control himself, he felt the inner wall of her pussy slippery, but at the same time, he felt that her cock was gripped by the inner velvet wall of the pussy.

He made a wild cry, "Mom...I am coming inside you...Aahhhhhhhhhhhh."

He shot load after load inside the cunt wall many times till the last drop of his semen was sucked by the cunt of Leela. They collapsed with each other in that position for 5 minutes.

(78)

Then Haria withdrew his cock, and watched that a stream of mixed juices of his semen and her pussy juices were falling down to ass hole of Leela. He took a towel, wiped out the stream, and also his cock.

At around 2.00 pm, both Ranjit and Vikram singh returned with so many packets. They brought all required grocery items, and raw chicken with two bottles of country made cheap wine. For Leela, they brought 3 Numbers of cheap cotton sarees with blouses, bras, panties and petticoats.

1...34567...9