A Night of Error Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At around 4.30 pm, all of three had gone outside for some works. Leela was alone in the house. Suddenly, she felt the call of nature. In the previous evening and today morning, she had defecated in the main drain, which was flowing in the middle of the slum, without noticed by anybody. Now, the main road of slum, which was passing near the Drain, was crowded, and she could not defecate there. Ranjit and Vikram had advised her to go to Garbage dump yard, where she could defecate openly under the heaps of garbage peacefully, without seen by anybody.

(86)

The evening was approaching fast. She took a bottle of water and moved towards the end of slum, from there, she took right direction and after going two minutes, she reached a very big open space further down the slum, quite away from the slum.

This was the place where Municipality was dumping all the garbage of the city. Huge quantity of waste was being dumped on open land. The site spread out an area of half KM with scattered bushes. Leela could see the small mountains were lying scattered here and there which were huge piles of garbage.

Then she could see the dumps of garbage everywhere. The dumped waste was emanating foul odor mixed with stink smells of human excreta, because all the slum dwellers used to defecate there in the open. She chose a mound of Garbage where nobody could see her. She finished quickly, washed with water in the bottle. Then she remembered Ranjit was telling how there were 8-10 numbers of prostitutes living in the slum, and they used to gather in a field, full of bushes, just adjunct to Dumping yard of garbage.

Various categories of low people from in and around would come, and fuck these prostitutes by paying money.

While returning, out of curiosity, Leela decided to peep what was going on in that place. She reached there quickly. At a distance, she saw some movement. Seven or eight women were standing in different places, and a crowd of 10 to 15 numbers of people gathered round them. Although a big crowd was there, but the atmosphere was quite calm, no sound, no voice could be heard. Everything was running silently in a pre determined manner.

Leela was scared, but also enthusiastic to find out what actually was brewing up. She steered closer, and saw the prostitutes and their customers. She hid herself behind a nearby bush, and was very close enough to witness the action. Leela could see that after receiving the money, the prostitute would take the person inside the bush, she would lie down flat on her back, would lift her saree up to waist, exposing her naked thighs with cunt, she would spread her thighs, and would raise high, the person would insert his cock immediately on top of her. Bang...bang... finished, a quick fucking. Then the prostitute would get up, would go near to thronging crowd for searching another customer.

Suddenly, she felt a light tap on her shoulder. She was startled and found a man, he was tall, masculine, his head full of grey hairs, and he must have been in his late sixties. He was black in color.

He stared at her, and said, "You are very beautiful, and fair. How much you will charge?"

He misunderstood her as a prostitute, because she was in the prostitute area.

All of a sudden, an urge inside Leela came out to act as a prostitute. With the spontaneous impulsion, she asked "How much you can afford?"

(87)

He replied, "Maximum I can pay you Rs.50/-, others are charging Rs.20/- to Rs.30/-, but since you look more beautiful than them, I will pay you Rs.50/-."

Leela replied, "OK," and led him to nearby bush.

The man started to press her boobs. He pushed her down to make her lie down flat, and removed the saree pallu from across her shoulders. The old man could see her big breasts covered in blouse. They were very inviting, and he wanted to touch, and press them hard. He opened the blouse, and pulled out the left boob. He then sucked the boob while moving up the saree and petticoat of Leela to reveal her thundering thighs. He then started playing with her pussy, and was pressing hard as Leela was now moaning louder.

The old man now moved his attention to the other breast, and uncovered it as well. He started now to suck the other one. He was pressing them very hard. He then spread her legs, came in between the legs, and pulled up his lungi. He could see now the hairy cunt of Leela.

He had a big erect cock, he immediately rode her silently. His pushed up in Leela's love hole. The faster the man pumped, the louder the moans of Leela came out.

She moaned, "Don't stop! Deeper...make my pussy wider with your big cock... faster...fuckkkk."

The man squeezed the breasts of Leela in forceful l manner, and shot his hot loads inside the pussy of Leela. They fell side by side exhausted, with the man smoking a biri, and Leela sleeping next to him, but turned away facing the other direction. He paid her Rs.50/- and left the place hurriedly.

Leela was adjusting her saree and blouse then she heard the footsteps behind her. She turned back her face, and found a young boy of 22 years behind her. He was so boyish that she remembered her son Aditya. This boy was tall and masculine like Aditya but must be 2/3 years younger than her son Aditya. He had an innocent face. Leela being experienced could guess that this boy might not have touched or fucked any woman. It must be his first time.

With a dominant tone, she asked, "What a tender boy like you are doing in this place?"

With nervous tone, he replied, "I was roaming here to fuck a woman, I have never fucked any woman in my life, after seeing the crowd there, I got nervous then only I saw you, you were being fucked by that old man in this part of quiet and desolated place. Would you let me fuck you?"

"How much money you can pay me?" she asked like a professional prostitute.

"I can pay you Rs.50/-, "he replied.

"OK...come this way with me" Leela said.

She led him to the way towards Garbage area. They reached near a big mound of garbage, a height of not less than 15 feet.

(88)

A broken ladder was placed on the garbage, and a broken ceramic toilet seat cover was lying in the foot of garbage. Leela lifted her saree up to her waist and sat down at broken toilet seat cover. The boy came nearer to her, knelt down to watch her pussy from close. He watched her luscious pussy.

He could see only a big crack surrounded by bush of black hairs around it. Slowly, Leela opened the out layer of the crack; the boy could see the clitoris above. The boy had never seen a pussy in his life. Then he could see two light black colored inner lips inside. Then Leela further removed the layer, the boy could see the red wall inside. His cock began to rise.

"Would you like to put your tongue inside there?" Leela asked him.

Without further delay, the boy put his tongue inside the red wall of pussy.

No, you put your tongue first here," she indicated her clitoris.

The boy put his tongue in the middle of protruding clitoris, where it was parted.

He started nibble his tongue there.

Leela moaned, "Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." She pressed his head forcibly.

The boy was probing his tongue simultaneously in clitoris as well as inside the pussy wall. Leela was continuing her panting and moaning.

Then she opened her blouse, and the boy could see two big melons. Immediately, he grabbed one of the melons, started squeezing, and put her lips on the puffy hard nipple of the other one. He was squeezing the boobs, and sucking the nipples alternatively.

Then Leela grabbed on his hard tool in his pants, and unzipped his pants, pulled his underwear down. Her eyes opened up brightly as his cock sprung up open right in front of her face. Then she took his throbbing cock all the way down her throat, almost choking herself. At the same time, the boy was playing with her huge boobs. After around 10 minutes later, she took it out of her mouth, and got up from the toilet seat cover. She stood in front of the broken ladder facing it, and tightened her two hands on it, and bent down exposing her wide opened pussy from behind. She advised him to poke his cock inside her pussy from behind.

Soon without wasting his time, the boy came up behind her and plunged his big cock up her pussy. Although he was a boy of 22 years, his cock was eventually big for her hole.

She screamed and yelled out loud with every push, "Fuckkkkkkkk me... Fuckkkkkkk... Whets a big cock of a young boy like you...Aaaaaahhhhhhh...tear my pussy apart."

He was pumping in and out of her soaked pussy in doggy style. She moaned so loud that the people fucking prostitutes near the other side heard everything.

(89)

Her boobs were bouncing up and down with every pump. Sometimes the boy let go of her big ass and would hold on to those big boobs, and would continue to fuck her.

She yelled out, "Aahhhhhhhhhhh, Yessssssssss."

The boy could not continue more, he grabbed the ass cheeks of Leela, and he shot his hot cum inside the pussy of Leela. He poured all his cum inside her pussy, and withdrew his cock. Leela put his cock inside her mouth, sucked the remaining drops of his sperm, and gulped it down her throat. Then the boy paid her Rs.50/-, got dressed and left the place.

Leela was quite happy and pleased to be a prostitute on that day. She had earned Rs.100/- within an hour. She thought she could out beat other prostitutes. She returned to house, and started cooking foods for dinner. The three of them returned. After dinner, again she was fucked by them all. Her pussy became an ocean of sperms. She wondered whether she was a fucking machine.

----- ------ ---- --

On the third day in the slum, it was morning 7.00 am, Champa woke up in the early morning, she was very happy with last night's fucking. She was very fresh and got ready, lifted her basket full of banana bunches, and started to leave. Viswanath was in his bed in deep slumber.

Champa called her daughter, "Hey Padma, I am going. Serve tea to your papa when he wakes up. Before you leave, serve him also breakfast. Bye." Then she left.

Padma wanted to finish her bath before waking up of Viswanath. She entered the bath room with a bucket full of water. She was in a big towel, which covered her entire body. After entering, she removed her towel, and was completely naked. She sat on the surface of black rock. She touched her vulva area and found the dried pussy juice of last night when she was fingering her cunt. She enjoyed the fucking of her mother with her new papa. She smiled herself. She applied the bathing soap in her entire body, particularly in her pussy area, and in pubic hairs which have become a dense of forest.

Viswanath opened his eyes, and heard the sound of splashing of water inside the bath room. He was aware that Padma must be taking her bath.

Padma was taking her bath. The surface of the rock was soaked with foam of soap. All of a sudden, she slipped away due to slippery surface of rock, and fell in the surface after her body brushed with the rock. The edge of the rock hit in the several parts of her body. She felt acute pain in her left hand joint and below the waist. Then she felt that she was not able to move her lower body nor could raise her left hand.

She cried with pain, "Aaahhhhhhhhhhh."

She got so panicked that she screamed in a high voice for help.

(90)

Viswanath was in his bed. Suddenly, he heard a sound of thud inside the bathroom, and also frantic scream of Padma. He immediately got up, and rushed in to bath room. Usually, the door of bath room was wasted tin garbage, it had no lock. He pushed the door, and entered. He found Padma sprawled across the floor, spreading her two fleshy thighs. He could not avoid seeing her two 32 inches rounded prominent boobs with two small reddish brown cherries glued there on. A bunch of hairs were prominently visible under her arm pits.

Her V shape pussy area was covered with thick bushy pubic hairs, and he could not see her vulva properly as it was hidden under the bush. She had closed her eyes, and her face expressed the acute pain she was going through.

"Are you OK?" he asked her.

"No, papa, I am unable to move my body, and I am feeling severe pain throughout my body. I don't know where I have been hit," she said with anguish and opened her eyes.

At that moment, she had almost lost her senses and was completely unaware of the fact that she was completely naked.

Viswanath leaned in, clasped his left hand below the neck of Padma, and put the other hand below his waist and lifted her up. She tipped her head back, and coiled her arms around his head. Her two boobs pressed in his bare chest which ignited a fire in his lower belly.

He lifted her like a flower as she was very light weighted around 51 kilograms. He placed her carefully on the bed in the inner room. He covered her naked body with a bed sheet. He put a pillow under her neck.

She was staring at him with her painful eyes.

He said to her, "Don't worry Beti, (Daughter) I am going outside to purchase some medicines. I am locking the door from outside. In the meantime, try to get some sleep."

"Papa, please come quickly...my pain is unbearable." She said.

Viswanath locked the house properly from outside. After some times, he could locate a medicine store 2 km away from the slum. He purchased a tube of pain relief gel, tablets of pain killer, an antiseptic ointment. He returned within half an hour. He unlocked the door, changed his dress by wearing a lungi. He watched padma who was sleeping in the other room.

After some times, padma opened her eyes. She saw Viswanath and asked, "Papa, when did you come?"

"I have come quite a long time before, since you were sleeping, I did not disturb you," replied Viswanath.

(91)

He went near to bed, and said, "Padma, I have brought all the required medicines. Don't worry. One thing I want to say you. You may not be my biological daughter, but since I regard your mother as my wife, in that relationship, you are more than a daughter to me. I have to inspect all the injuries in your body, and then only I would make proper treatment. So, Beti, without any shyness, you have to show your entire body to me, otherwise you cannot be relieved from the pain which you are suffering now. Do you understand?"

Padma remained silent for a moment, and then said, "OK Papa, you are my father, why should I be shy in front of you?"

"That's like a good girl. Should I remove the bed sheet from your body? asked Viswanath.

"Yes, Papa, you can," she replied in a shy manner, dropping her eyes.

Viswanath proceeded to uncover her body, the hot blood rushed in to his body, first time in his life; he is going to see closely a virgin girl. He was in bare body with an open lungi tied from his waist.

He removed the bed sheet, Ohhh...God, Padma's white body flashed before his eyes. He closely watched her upper portion.

There are bruises just under her right boob, and on the upper portion of her left boob. Then his eyes came to lower portion, he could locate the bruises just below the navel area near pelvis joint which was covered with thick bushy pubic hairs. He though these are the minor bruises.

He said, "Beti, I have inspected the bruises, now tell me where do you feel the pain?"

Padma said, " Papa,I am feeling severe pain in my left shoulder joint, I am unable to move my hand, then I am feeling severe pain below my waist , and I am unable to raise my waist nor able to move my entire body."

"Don't worry Beti! Now I will start my treatment," said Viswanath.

Being experienced, he was well aware of the fact that these are sprains and strains of the muscles, nothing much serious. He opened the tube of pain relief jell, squeezed the tube on his palm, and then slowly he started massaging the jell on her shoulder joint. While massaging, his palm touched the hairs of her arm pit.

He said, "Beti, you have so much hairs here, why don't you trim these, you must have a lot of sweating here, making wet you're under sleeve of blouse. Don't worry; I will trim your hairs. But, I like the smell of these hairs."

Padma dropped her eyes with shyness, and said," OK, Papa."

"Now, Beti, turn around, and lie on your belly as I have to massage below your waist where you are feeling the pain," he said.

(92)

Padma turned around. My God, what a pair of buttocks, Viswanath wondered. He had never seen such buttocks. She had well rounded big wider buttocks, just like a heart shape. Immediately, he got a hard one. He cupped the ass cheeks in his left hand for balance ,and in his right palm, he started massaging slowly just below her waist line for some times around 15 minutes continuously till the jelly was absorbed inside the muscle.

He gave her one pain killer tablet and advised her to take rest.

Surprisingly, after 45 minutes, he found Padma sitting on the bed, and she was calling him.

"Papa, come here...come here. You have done a magic. You are a great Doctor. Oh! God, now there is no pain, I can move my hand, I can sit, I can move my waist. You are great Papa. I love you." She said. She embraced him and kissing him on his cheeks.

"But, Beti, I have not finished my treatment. You have a lot of bruises in your body which needs immediate treatment. So just lie on your back, I will apply some ointment there. Please move a bit, I will sit near you on the bed which will make me easier to apply medicines," he advised.

Viswanath folded his lungi, climbed on the bed, and squatted near her. There was a bruise under her right boob. He took some antibiotic ointment from tube in the tip of middle finger of his left hand. He cupped her boob in a very smooth manner in his right palm, and raised it above for a better view of bruise area. He had never touched such a ripe young boob, it felt like a cotton ball. Intentionally, he rubbed the bruise area with ointment in his tip for more than 5 minutes, so that he could cup and raise her right boob for that much of time. He could feel the nipple hard.

Parma, first time in her life received a touch from a male on her boob. She felt a strange sensation throughout her body. She felt hotness from her loins.

Then Viswanath said, "Beti, here is another bruise."

His tip of finger brushed the bruise on her upper portion of left boob. He started rubbing the left boob, but virtually, he was cupping the boob. Padma could not bear the sensation.

She panted, "Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"What happened Beti? Do you still feel pain there?" asked Viswanath.

"No, Papa, it feels good there when you rub. Please continue there," She said.

He continued to squeeze and rub her two boobs. She had small circle of areola around her puffy cherry shaped two reddish brown nipples which had become very hard.

Without asking her permission, he put his mouth on the nipples, and started sucking alternatively.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...papa suckkkkk more...suck my nipples," she moaned.

(93)

It continued for some moments. Then Viswanath said," Beti, there is another bruise near your pelvis area. I have to apply ointment there."

By saying this, he made a 69 position. The innocent virgin Padma could not guess his intention. He knelt down just above the face of padma in opposite direction facing towards her pussy area.

There was a small bruise near pelvis joint attached to outer labia. He touched the outer lips of pussy and rubbed the ointment on the bruise near the labia. His cock became hard, which was dangling inside his folded lungi.

When Viswanath touched the pussy area, Padma shivered, now the heat was coming to her from everywhere. Then she noticed the dangling cock from open folded lungi, which was hanging over just above her face. She had never seen a dick in her life, only heard about it from her friends.

It was a big cock, length around 8 inches, like a black cobra. She touched it, and found it to be very hard like granite. She was stroking it, suddenly, the black fore skin in the front pulled back downwards, and there appeared a pink bulbous head which she had never seen.

1...456789