A Night of Error Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Viswanath felt the soft touch of Padma on his cock.

He moaned and said, "Beti, if you like, you can suck it."

Immediately, Padma started sucking the bulbous pink head, and slowly, she gulped more than half portion of the cock.

On the other hand, Viswanath parted the fold of fleshy outer lips of her pussy, and found the small inner lips of virgin pussy. The two folds of inner lips were slight black in color. He parted the inner labia and witnessed the reddish inner pussy. His cock grew harder inside the mouth of Padma.

"Beti, Should I put my tongue inside and suck a little?" he asked her.

"Yes, papa," she consented.

He found the hidden clitoris above the inner lips. He unfolded it, now the clitoris of padma was erected and protruding. He put the tip of his tongue in the middle of the clitoris, and started sucking it.

Padma had never felt any tongue in deep inside her cunt, she moaned as she felt 1000 volts of electric current were passing through her loins. After sucking the clitoris for some times, he put his tongue inside the reddish inner portion of the pussy, and moved his tongue in and out.

Padma started panting, "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh."

Viswanath felt the velvet passage through his tongue, the inner pussy wall was wet, and he was licking the wetness. He was feeling sensation as his nose, and lower face was being brushed with silky pubic hairs of Padma. His cock was getting very hard.

(94)

On the other hand, he was feeling hot soft lips of Padma on his cock inside her warm moist mouth. Her nose was pressing in to his pubic hairs from where a stale sweat smell was coming. Her tongue swirled around his cock and started licking the head. Gradually, she had completely taken over the cock in her mouth, and her teeth were sometimes scratching his bulbous knob. His cock was as hard as rock.

She was sucking the velvet knob of Viswanath's hard cock in that position. He moaned quietly as she took rest of it in her mouth, and softly sucked. Simultaneously, she was jerking his cock. She was continuously sucking the cock of him, and at the same time, she felt the hot tongue of him inside her pussy hole.

He was gliding his cock over her lips, pressing against them, urging her lips to part so that he could slide it inside mouth. His balls were slapping against her chin. He was pumping his swelling cock harder and harder.

Padma kept saying, "Faster... faster...I want your sperm! Pump it out" as she was in ecstasy because of hot tongue of him, which was probing deep inside her pussy hole in and out.

With every stroke, Viswanath's cock went deeper and deeper down her throat.

He was moaning and cried out, ''Ohhhhhhh...I am coming now...Beti...I am going to feed you my sweet juice...suckkk...Beti...suckkk,'' and pushed his tongue deep down her pussy as far as it could go.

His cock was bathed with saliva of Padma, and saliva was dripping out from the cock. His dick was passing through two soft wet lips and hitting in to the soft wall of cavity, occasionally rubbed by teeth which was giving him more sensation

He pulled her pubic hair, and cried with ecstasy, "AAaaaahhhhhhhhhhh."

He reached the height. The hot lava of Viswanath was erupted, his cock spurted stream of sperms ...spraying, and hitting her cavity area, and the stream of hot lava passed through the throat of Padma, and was falling in the stomach of Padma. She sucked his juices even harder so that his sperm flowed more rapidly in to her mouth. It stopped till the last drop came out. Such a huge amount of sperm was oozing out that part of it escaped from corner of her mouth and falling in her naked boobs.

His tongue was going through a soft velvet passage of moist pussy wall. That was the ecstatic moment for Padma. Now, Padma could not control any more, the lava inside Padma was melted, and she reached her orgasm. The pussy juices started gushing out from inner hole, and fell inside the mouth of Viswanath. She squirted over the face of Viswanath, the pussy juices gushed out from inside, and splashed on the face, and inside the mouth of him. Viswanath like a thirsty man quenched each drop of pussy juices.

Then Viswanath asked Padma, "Beti, what do you want now?"

(95)

"Papa, fuck me now...please put your big cock inside my pussy and fuck me, as you fucked my mother last night," she begged.

Then Viswanath got up, and changed his position. She had thick and natural rosy lips, because slum girls never use lipstick. She was never kissed by anybody. He slowly started kissing her lips, biting her lips sucking at her soft lips. He made the upper and lower lips of Padma wet by licking in his hot tongue.

Padma shivered; again a hot sensation went through out her body. Slowly, Viswanath parted her lips by pushing his tongue forcibly inside her mouth. The moment, Viswanath's tongue touched her tongue, she felt hotness inside her pussy. Viswanath sucked her tongue, and started tasting the fresh saliva of a young virgin girl. There was a flavor in her saliva, which was very intoxicating. She also started sucking his tongue.

He said, "Beti, yours saliva is like honey, I want to taste more. Would you like to taste more of mine?"

"Yes, Papa, yours saliva is the best... I want to taste more...Please spit some of your saliva more inside my mouth," she said and opened her mouth.

Viswanath spitted a large quantity of his spit, which Padma happily gulped down.

By doing all this, Viswanath's cock started erecting again. He put his finger inside her pussy hole, which felt like a hot furnace.

Viswanath told her, "Beti, if I fuck you, initially you will experience a little pain, and some blood may also come out, but later on you will enjoy."

"No problem Papa, you can proceed," she replied.

Viswanath started rubbing his cock over her inner pussy lips. She was feeling pleasure with anxiety, because first time a cock will make an entry in her virgin pussy. Since Padma was virgin, Viswanath guessed that his huge cock might not enter smoothly due to tightness of the pussy. The interior of pussy needed lubrication.

He said, "Beti, just suck a little so that my dick could be lubricated by your saliva."

Immediately, Padma started licking his dick and gulped more than half of the dick inside her mouth, she was gaged, and a large quantity of saliva bathed his dick.

He also spat a heavy quantity of spit and spread it in and around area of Padma's virgin pussy hole. His cock was already bathed with Padma's saliva, and it was slippery. Before, Padma could understand anything; she felt the bulbous big round head of Viswanath's cock touched her virgin lips of the pussy hole. He slowly pushed the cock inside. ''Puccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhh'' a slippery sound was heard, and it tore the opening of her hymen and entered deep in to the pussy hole.

(96)

Padma felt a sudden entry of enormous cock in her small virgin hole, and felt it deep inside her hole. She felt a little pain coming from internal area and she started pushing him.

"Please remove your cock," she said with tears in her eyes.

He looked at her, and tears in her eyes. He stopped. She said it pained little. She put her hand down and saw a little blood.

Viswanath said, "Should we stop if there is pain?"

She said, "No, my hymen is already broken now, I think there will be no pain."

Then Viswanath spread her two legs high, placed those above his shoulders, and knelt down. He guided his cock over her pussy, and then he shoved his dick in the entrance of her pussy, and pushed it very slowly. The cock glided very smoothly inside her pussy and she felt no pain. He was pumping now slowly, and after some times, Padma felt that her pain had been subsided, and she was enjoying the fuck. His cock went in about three inches of her pussy. He started moving again a little bit and now the cock had entered more than half in the tight pussy wall.

She was moaning.

He asked her, "How you are feeling now?"

She smiled and said, "Better now."

He told her, "I am going to increase my speed now, I will go little deeper, you will enjoy more."

She grasped and immediately pressed her pussy against Viswanath, trapping his cock inside her pussy wall tightly.

"Ohhh...God,'' she groaned.

She was writhing and pressing her pussy against him. Viswanath was pumping continuously in speed.

It was such an erotic pleasure that Padma uttered a cry, "Papa ...don't be slow...fuck...me harder...harder, "She moaned.

She started saying, "faster... faster, don't stop...keep fucking...Aah ohhh...deeper don't stop please."

He pressed his half buried cock further in to her abyss. The smooth, hot interior of her cunt hole was wonderful.

''AAaahhhh...yeahhhh...your pussy is so tight and wonderful,'' he said.

(97)

His prick slid down further and further in deep hole. Finally, his cock was all the way inside Padma's slick feeling, smooth pussy cavity. Suddenly, Padma felt that her dam is going to be burst as she was reaching her orgasm.

She clasped the cock tightly inside her pussy, and groaned, "Ohhhhhhh...fuckk...I am comingggg...aaahhh."

Then he felt that the gripping of her pussy had loosened due to her orgasm and he felt the flood of wetness over his cock. His cock had become much slippery. He pushed, and slid it in a smooth way deeper in to the orifice. Padma moaned wantonly, and squeezed his cock hard with her pussy muscles as she was coming second time. It was almost like she was trying to squeeze the cum out of his prick. Now, Viswanath could not control himself. Padma was panting and groaning in to as orgasm went through her

Padma felt a long hot spurt off semen shot out and spraying inside her pussy hole. She screamed in pleasure, and went rigid with him as another squirt of cum fulfilled, then three or four more hard spurts pumped in to her, filled her up with hot creamy cum. Viswanath felt a warm slack wetness coated his balls and the insides of his thighs, dropping over, and he knew that he had filled Padma's sweet cunt with cum until it had overflowed, and leaked out around his squeezed cock.

His cock pulled out and he lay with it resting half hard, and it was throbbing against Padma's thigh. Her hand curled around it and she milked the last of his cum out lovingly as they kissed.

The atmosphere became very calm and quite except the hard breathing sound of Viswanath and Padma. A complete tranquility prevailed over the atmosphere

After sometimes, they got up and saw that part of bed sheet is stained with the blood and her pussy and thighs were also stained with blood. She got up and changed the bed sheet then started moving towards bath room.

----- -- ---- ----

Now, Viswanath was enjoying both mother and daughter every day. In the morning, he was fucking Padma, and in night, he was fucking Champa. Champa was quite unaware of this fact.

One day, Padma had not gone to her work. So in afternoon, she had a nice fuck with Viswanath, and they both slept naked, clung with each other. Unfortunately, the door was not latched from inside. On that day, Champa did not feel well, and she returned to slum. The moment she entered the house, she found that her world had broken.

Then a big quarrel ensued among them, a lot of heat arguments, crying, sobbing of both Champa and Padma went on. Everybody was blaming each other. Viswanath tried to console both mother and daughter but in vain, all his efforts failed. The day passed.

(98)

By evening, he called both mother and daughter and in a serious tone addressed to both.

"You see! I was a homeless person but God has sent me to your house for a purpose. God has sent me to you for taking care of both mother and daughter. It was the God's will only what happened among us; it is God's direction that we all should stay together as one family. I am earning good money so I can take care of both of you. Considering all these factors, I proclaim both of you as my wives. Champa will be my first wife, and Padma will be my second wife. In this slum area, nobody interferes others life so, we all will live together like husband and wife. Is it clear to both of you? Otherwise, I will leave both of you," he asked in a serious tone.

Hearing all these, both mother and daughter made compromise between themselves. They both agreed to the proposal of Viswanath. First Champa came forward, touched his feet for blessings, and said, "My dear husband, I am your first wife, and I promise you that I will be a devoted wife of you throughout my life." Viswanath embraced her and kissed her in cheeks.

Then Padma came, took his blessings in the same way, and said that she was his second wife, and she would be also devoted to him throughout her life.

Viswanath addressed to them, "Onwards, we all three will share same bed. At the time of going to bed, everybody will be naked. There should not be any shyness among us. I will sleep in the middle, Champa will be in my left side, and Padma will be in my right. Every night, I will be fucking both of you till your pussy juices come out, but I will shot my seeds inside your womb in an alternative manner.

If I shoot my loads inside the pussy of Champa tonight, then Padma has the right to receive my sperms inside her pussy tomorrow night. Do you understand both of my wives?"

Both of them consented and said in one voice, "Yes, our husband."

"Now, both of you go, prepare dinner for us, and also get ready for an erotic and lengthy fucking."

Life went on in a smooth way for them. After a week, both mother and daughter informed Viswanath about missing of their periods. Viswanath took their urine samples to Pathologist for test. By evening, he came with sweet packets and called both of his wives.

"Hey! You both first take the sweets. There is good news for both of you. You both are pregnant. You both are going to be mothers of my kids."

All of them were very happy, they celebrated their rejoicings.

On the other hand, Leela's life was also passing happily. She was enjoying her life as a maid for the groups. She would sweep, and clean the entire house. She would serve them tea anytime they wanted. She would cook foods for them, serve them breakfast, Lunch and dinner. She would clean all the utensils. The Groups were also very happy as some body was taking care of them. The two Groups will arrive in the alternative day and will be gone next day morning for their duties.

(99)

Leela will be always available for them for fucking. Whenever anybody would wish, he would approach Leela, and Leela would let him fucking her irrespective of day time or night time. Since Leela was in safe period for 15 days, she was allowing cum inside her pussy.

Leela would wash their undergarments, but she had a habit that before washing, she would sniff their undergarments, feeling the manliness of their cocks and body sweats. Then sometimes, she would lick those garments and would enjoy the salty taste.

But, the groups were completely unaware of her one secret. Every evening, she would visit the prostitute area. She had befriended with other prostitutes and she would be with them for waiting customers. Since she was very fair and beautiful in contrast to other prostitutes, she became a costly prostitute in the area, and was always in demand. She would be fucked by not less than 4 customers every day, and would earn not less than Rs.200/-every evening. It was a passion for her, a favorite pastime. All the low class people of slum would fuck her by paying heavy money. She was so famed in the fucking circle as branded prostitute that people from city would also arrive in evening only to fuck her.

It so happened that one old beggar saved Rs.50/- only to fuck her. One evening, by paying Rs.50/-, the dirty old beggar approached Leela for fucking. She had never been fucked by a Beggar, so for a new kind of erotic enjoyment, she agreed. Leela led him to a distance to that garbage area so that nobody would disturb them. She chose a big heap of garbage so that they could not be noticed by others.

She asked him, "What's your name?"

"I am Ramu," he replied.

She observed him intently.

Ramu was a 60 yrs old beggar. Whole day, he will be begging in Bus terminal, will consume left out foods of the people. He was a very dirty person, he never remembered, when he had his last bath. He had big nails both in hands, and in his feet which were black due to accumulation of all dirty things. He had long disheveled unoiled hairs never combed in his life time with full of dandruffs. His face was full of rugged long moustache and beard. His entire body was full of skin infected patches due to bacteria. He was toothless in some part of his cavity, and the remaining teeth were decadent due to gum disease. The pyorrhea smell from his mouth could be felt from the distance.

Suddenly Leela felt a nauseate feeling, and she was going to vomit as the stench smell of very hard body odor similar to smell of a Caracas hit her nostrils. Ramu's sweated body was emitting another hard smell. She felt the very dirty and soiled palms of Ramu on her entire naked body. His fingers touched her pussy and he felt the bushy hairs around it. Ramu was very thrilled to touch there.

Then he inserted her dirty finger inside the pussy hole.

(100)

Leela moaned, "AAaaaahhhhhhh".

Ramu in his other hand was cupping the boobs of Leela, and started squeezing. Leela could feel the scratching of his dirty long nails on her boobs. After doing this for some moments, Ramu bent down, started kissing Leela in her cheeks, and in her lips. Leela could feel his moustache and beards over her face, and felt the dirtiest smell she never had in her life. The pyorrhea smell of Ramu was so dominant that Leela felt her breathing as the same as if the breathing of Ramu had been entered in to her body.

Without delay, Ramu suddenly parted the lips of Leela in his lips, and probed deeply inside the mouth of Leela. A bizarre sexual desire overpowered her, and she became very horny. Ramu started sucking the tongue of Leela, and there was an exchange of saliva. She also responded by sucking his tongue. She felt the bizarre taste of Ramu's saliva in her mouth and gulped all the saliva which was full of bacteria. Sometimes, Ramu would bite sharply her soft petals of lips. She was embracing him, and felt the patches of bacteria infected parts in his body.

Spontaneously, her hand came down and touched the cock of Ramu; she started fondling, and massaging it which was very longer and thicker cock than Vikram singh. It was like a hot iron rod meant to burn the palm of Leela.

Ramu moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh."

As his lips were glued to the lips of Leela, his lips parted, and a heavy quantity of saliva dripped inside the mouth of Leela. Then Ramu stood up and knelt before the mouth of Leela, and ordered her to suck his cock.

Leela gripped the big cock which was full of patches and dry wounds. She stretched the foreskin downwards, and felt the velvet head of the cock. A very strong pungent odor spread the atmosphere. Without caring all these, Leela put the dick in her mouth. Suddenly, she felt a starch substances has accumulated the entire bulbous head of the dick and the lower part of the foreskin. The unbearable stench was coming from there. Without any delay, Leela started to clean those with her tongue and gulped the entire things. Now Ramu was fucking her mouth in and out. After fucking for sometimes, Ramu got up, and instructed Leela to kneel like a Doggy.

Leela obeyed his order. Ramu parted the ass cheeks, found her vulva below ass hole, and with a sudden force, he pumped the entire cock in to her pussy hole. Making a sound of uncork a bottle, his cock slipped deep, and reached at the end of her pussy hole very easily. He shoved his cock forward, feeling the widening crevice opened, and accepted the knob of his cock head.

1...456789