A Night to Remember.

Story Info
A slice of my life from 20 years ago. An attempt at erotica.
1.4k words
3.68
11k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walks into the room dressed in a see thru negligee, she smiles at my gasp. Her workout routine has kept her body firm and tight, a true wonder to behold.

I marvel at how gracefully she moves, reminding me of a lioness on the hunt.

Her breasts strain against the flimsy material of her gown.

I watch as she slowly makes her way around the bed to me, my eyes locked on her form. I can see thru her negligee that she's not wearing panties to cover her dainty behind.

She see's by the growing bulge in my pants that I am very excited by her movements. She presses my body down flat on the bed and lays down beside me. She whispers in my ear to close my eyes as she nibbles and sucks on my earlobe. Her hot breath raises the tiny hairs along my neck. She traces a line down my chest with her tongue and lips, stopping to gently suck on my nipples. I delight in how sensitive my nipples get as she licks and sucks on them.

Her hands tickle along my sides making me squirm with anticipation. She pulls my pants and underwear off in one quick motion releasing my throbbing cock.

She straddles my body with hers pinning me to the bed. Her head moves down between my legs and slowly kisses up and down the inside of my thighs.

The sharp point of her tongue flicks at my legs while her soft lips kiss and suck on my hot flesh. My cock quivers in anticipation knowing it won't be long before she takes it in her mouth.

My breathing comes in shallow gasps feeling her head move between my thighs. I feel her move upwards as her tongue licks my thighs and her long blonde hair brushes my balls.

My cock gets harder and thumps against my stomach as she sucks on my balls. I let out a sigh as she sucks one into her mouth and caresses it with her tongue. I think I might cum just by the gentle suction she is providing on my balls. Her tongue traces a slow wet line up the underside of my shaft, all the way to my cock head. She gently nibbles and licks that special place where the shaft meets the head making me moan with delight.

She knows how much I love her teasing my cock with her lips and tongue. She places her hands on my hips and holds me firmly in place and raises her head for a moment, then slides her mouth down on my cock swallowing nearly half of it. I can feel the tip of my cock rubbing against the back of her mouth. Her head bobs quickly up and down on my shaft forcefully sucking and licking my cock as she tries to engulf all of me with her talented mouth.

I hoped she would swallow all of me but she quickly raises her head up to the tip of my cock and stabs her tongue into the little pee hole. I moan at the surprise of this wanton act.

She moves back up alongside of me and gives me a long french kiss, our tongues playing in and out of each others mouths.

Our bodies intertwine as we grope at each others sweating flesh. We use our legs and knees to rapidly grind against each others crotches increasing our passion. My hands caress her breasts thru her shear negligee feeling the nipples getting hard against my palms. She loves feeling my fingernail scratch at her nipples while still covered by the smooth fabric of her gown.

She sits up and raises her hands over her head allowing me to remove her negligee. Her exposed nipples get harder when hit by the cool night air. She pulls my head to her left breast and I gently suck her nipple into my mouth. I run my tongue in little circles around her nipple feeling the tiny bumps and ridges. She strokes the back of my neck and shoulders as I continue to playfully tease her nipple with my tongue and lips. She makes me stop my oral ministrations as she changes positions again. I know what is coming next as she pushes me back down onto the bed.

I feel her knees straddle the sides of my face and I know it's my turn to give her the oral pleasure she wants and needs. I can feel the burning heat from her thighs and smell the musky scent of her crotch. I know she is turned on as much as I am from our oral teasing of each other. I taste the dampness of her slit as my tongue splits her lips apart. Her hips began to writhe as my tongue pokes into her hole.

With my fingers I part her fine blonde hair exposing her pink pussy lips and giving my tongue access to her rigid little clit. I flick her clit back and forth with my tongue driving her wild. I lick up and down against her small inner lips and lightly brush her clit with the tip of my tongue. She arches her back and moans with ecstasy as my tongue burrows further into her hole.

Her hips start a rocking motion rubbing her pussy all over my chin and lips. I feel her clit grow more distended as I suck hard on it. My fingers dig deep onto her ass as she plunges her pussy onto my face. The juices of her pussy stream down my mouth and cheeks, I slurp it all up like a starving man eating his last meal.

I love feeling her body tremble and spasm all over my face knowing she is receiving this incredible pleasure. Her sharp moans become a series of little yelps as a small orgasmic wave washes over her body. I grab her ass to try to slow her movements but she grinds her pussy down onto my mouth nearly smothering me. She releases my head from the grip of her thighs as she collapses to the bed with a long shuddering sigh.

I hold her in my arms and rock her like a baby while she calms down from her orgasm. I feel her hands start to roam over my body and I know she is ready for more action. Her hand slips down and fondles my cock making it grow hard and thick again.

She knew I was aching for release. She loves being in control of our sexual encounters, so I just lay still as she mounts me. My cock splits her apart as she slowly wriggles her way down onto it. She gasped as the head of my cock hits the bottom of her pussy.

Her hot wet pussy totally engulfed my throbbing cock. I can't believe how wonderful it feels to be inside of her. She starts a slow rhythmic rocking motion with her hips riding me like some kind of animal. I try to match her movements by pumping my cock up into her pussy.

I reach up to fondle her perky breast, the rubbery nipples getting hard from my touch. Her rocking has gone from gentle to a violent thrashing pounding up and down in my lap. She goes wild with wanton abandon knowing she has total control during our lovemaking. My cock almost slips out of her pussy before she comes crashing down again squashing my balls against her ass.

I can feel the hot cum boiling in my balls waiting for that exquisite pleasure of total release during ejaculation. I won't be able to hold off my orgasm much longer unless I can match the incredible pleasure with a touch of pain. I twist and squeeze my own nipples trying to maintain my focus, but it's no use as I lose control of my body thrashing about to a blinding orgasm. Fantastic lights explode in my brain as an electric shock races from my crotch up my spine.

An animal howl escapes past my clenched lips as hot ropes of cum spurt out of my tortured cock.

My body moves of it's own volition as my muscles jerk spasmodically to a mind blowing orgasm. All my attention is focused on the intense pleasure flooding thru my body as I'm floating in a temporary state of sexual bliss.

I return to the world of reality feeling the press of her body laying on top of me, her heavy breathing and the pulsing of her vaginal muscles telling me she climaxed too during her wild ride. I grab the sheet to cover us and keeps us warm while we snuggle in the afterglow of our mutual climax.