All Comments on 'A Perfect Gentleman'

by BeforeTheDawn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think that this could be the start of a beautiful friendship!

Nicely built; so, what (or who??) comes next?

ccitydudeccitydude5 months ago

Nice twist from the bathtub and what we think is going on to the actual butt fucking event. I enjoy strapon or double dildo action a lot. I felt right at home. Well done.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker605 months ago

It’s always a sad day when a guy cuts off his own balls . Enjoy your FLR and say goodbye to your toxic masculinity. Perhaps you should just sign up for gender reassignment. Good luck with the operation. ( a lopitofamy) your wife can use your cast offs when she gets her own gender reassignment, an addadicktomee.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

MORE!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

'Well, sweetheart,' Steve murmured, 'I don't think there's really any reason to put that on and lock it in place.' 'Oh of course it's going on Steve,' Charlotte gloated in front of all of their friends. 'And,' looking around with a gleeful smirk at each of the women, 'I will lock it up in front of everyone and only I will have the key!' By now Charlotte was beside herself with how she had just humiliated her husband in front of their friends and how each one of them, in the future, would know exactly what Steve was wearing that had his cock locked up and at the mercy of his wife. 'Well, the problem with you locking me up and having the only key, is I don't know where you're going to be in the future.' ' What do mean, where I'm going to be in the future?' Charlotte smirked at him as she continued to smile around at her girlfriends. 'Well, as I was saying,' Steve continued, 'Friday, after you brutally fucked my asshole Thursday night, with no regard whatsoever for the pain or the damage you were inflicting on me, I went to the hospital because I was still in such immense agony. Your actions certainly were not those of a loving caring wife who had taken my feelings or desires into consideration. Anyway, you had caused extensive damage to the lining of my colon along with tearing of the lining and of my anus with your brutal assault.' Steve no longer felt any embarrassment as he described in detail what he had suffered. 'So, back to my original statement of not knowing where you were going to be. I wanted to see if you were going to gloat in front of all of our friends about what you did, or were you going to keep our private sex life in just OUR bedroom quiet. Since I now see exactly what kind of conniving BITCH you are,' as he actually spit the word bitch out, 'there are several officers waiting out front for you to step outside. See, "DEAR", he growled at Charlotte, 'you conveniently forgot to tell our friends you actually tied me down when you raped me.' 'WHAT?' Charlotte started to yell at him, but again Steve cut her off, 'rape, illegal restraint, sexual assault, and several more charges are being brought against you, so we really must be going.' As Steve stood up the doorbell rang followed by several hard knocks. "Police. Open the door." Charlotte gasped and lost all color in her face. The other wives sat there with their mouths gaping open in disbelief at the turn of events and Steve noticed several of the men turn away from the table trying to hide the growing smiles on their faces. 'DEAR,' again Steve addressed his wife, 'why don't you get the door. It's for you'.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The haters are always surprising in their vehemence..My wife and I discovered it late, but never going back to vanilla..I crave her dominance of me and this really seals the deal. Insertion is tantalizing but there’s always more..twisting, demeaning verbal abuse, nipple play. I become her total slave..I’m so dominant and successful at work but I totally belong to her..She tells me all the expensive things she wants me to buy for her. And I do it..I understand now.. I’m hers..

Great story, hope you write more..

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous