A Quiet Lady's Place 04: Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NEW ORLEANS ARRIVAL

The sexually burned-out couple arrived in New Orleans fairly early on Sunday morning. So they tipped their assigned Porter substantially, allowing them a delayed exit from the sleeper car. Jeanette was the quite demure young lady arriving at GU as a Fresher. But she had morphed into a lioness by her sophomore year, and Jeanette never looked back from being occasionally wild-n-crazy.

Jeanette wanted to go with the classic Southern Bell look for the Sunday morning Church service. So Bertha had designed and sewn two gorgeous 'Southern Belle Style' dresses for them. Everyone from their AMTRAK Porter, Jim, to the taxi driver, and most churchgoers, probably thought of them as the two psycho sisters from hell.

Both ladies had seriously worried looks as they pondered how to tell Raleigh's mother they could not adopt the twin boys. Raleigh and Jeanette loved mom Amelia to death and did not want to hurt or disappoint her, but adopting two boys was just not a part of their life plan.

Since Raleigh and Jeanette were running a bit late for the service, they did not look for Raleigh's parents. Instead, the two sat in the first available pew with two free spaces. They quietly settled in for the opening hymns, prayers, and scriptures, figuring they would eventually be recognized as visiting members by Pastor Davidson.

Just then, a little head popped up from the seat in front of them. He devilishly grinned at Jeanette, sticking his tongue way out at her. Of course, Jeanette just stuck her tongue right back out at him, so he quickly dropped down out of sight. He must have thought that Jeanette was the tough one, so he quickly popped up again, making a face at Raleigh this time.

Looking quizzically at Raleigh, Jeanne felt something grabbing at her foot. She immediately dropped to her knees, crawling on the floor under the seat in her expensive dress.

Suddenly, Raleigh felt hands on her legs, and she quickly bent down, seizing the Perp by his ears.

Before really thinking about them being in Church, Raleigh yelled loudly, "I got you now, bad boy," yanking him up off the floor into her arms.

Jeanette followed suit, also yanking her Perp up. "Get up here, you little rascal! Oh, Christ, Ral, are these two little monsters the twin boys your mom wanted us to see?"

Now the church was hushed, with Raleigh and Jeanette embarrassed. The twins were having the time of their lives with these two funny-looking girls. They had been so confused since last week not seeing their parents anymore. The twins were just too young to fully understand the reality of their parents' tragic deaths. Due to their not understanding what happened to their parents, the little boys had become real terrors.

The two holy terrors calmed down dramatically for some unknown reason when Raleigh and Jeanette hoisted them up in their arms. They seemed to quickly relax, feeling the warmth of Raleigh's and Jeanette's hug. One twin leaned snuggly against Jeanette's chest and softly kissed her on the cheek. It was ditto for the other twin kissing Raleigh on the cheek.

After receiving their loving kisses, the young wives were emotionally moved, so they sat back down on their pew.

Raleigh kissed her twin on the cheek and whispered, "What is your name, sweetie?

The little boy smiled, "I am Tony, and my brother is Ronny."

Jeanette jumped right into her mom's gotcha role, "You are a bad boy Ronny, playing in Church. No ice cream for you today after lunch!"

Ronny's reaction was instantaneous, throwing his arms around Jeanette. He said, "I'll be a good boy, Mommy! Please, can I have some ice cream?" nearly squeezing Jeanette breathless.

Jeanette relented, kissing him on the cheek. "Does Ronny promise mommy to be a good boy all the time? If yes, Ronny can eat as much ice cream as he wants."

Raleigh whispered something to Jeanette, with Tony and Ronny leaning in, trying to hear. Jeanette took Tony from Raleigh, pulling him close so that she had both boys clinging to her. She then leaned back against the pew, hugging the twins.

Raleigh stood again smiling, "I must apologize to Pastor Davidson, my parents, family, and all church members. We just arrived home after nearly a 36-hour train trip from DC. I wanted to surprise our mom, so my wife Jeanette and I dressed in our sleeper car and then came directly here to Church. I grew up here and have not yet joined another Church in Washington, DC, so this is still my Church home.

"Last week, my wife and I were working as normal, admiring the colors of our new home's bedrooms. We had planned for new daughters in the coming months, so those bedrooms and playrooms were girly and mostly colored pink.

"Mom called while we were working, asking Jeanette and me to consider something which she felt was very important. Mom never asks us for much, so obviously, we give her everything. After careful consideration, we decided to visit our mom by train, with the extended travel time allowing us the freedom to think seriously her about quest."

Raleigh continued, "Mom knew it was nearly time for Jeanette and me to begin starting our family, and we intend to adopt two little girls. We are focusing on the four to six-year-old age range, thinking we could adopt biological sisters.

"During our phone conversation, Mom asked us to visit home this week and to strongly consider adopting twin boys who were suddenly orphaned. We now realize those twin boys, Tony and Ronny, are now nestled comfortably in our arms.

"About an hour ago, Jeanette and I rehearsed our explanations for saying no to mom since we had planned for girls. Jesus has now stepped into the equation with love for Tony and Ronny, blowing our previous reasoning out the window."

Raleigh continued, tears streaming down her face. "We're in an emotional tizzy right now and are asking to be excused for a moment to talk with our twins in a quiet place. We would also like our Pastor Davidson, mom, dad, and our brothers and their families to join us in the pastor's study!"

Pastor Davidson looked intently at Raleigh. "A favor for a favor, Raleigh Kay and Jeanette Rae Jameson. I know your reasoning for keeping this other important item quiet, so I will just give our church members, friends, and guests the basics. Afterward, I will join your family in my study as requested. I am asking Assistant Pastor Annie Mae Williams to finish today's service for me."

Pastor Davidson continued, "Raleigh and Jeanette rang me on a conference call around Christmas last year. They wanted to do something very special for their home churches.

"The young couple was stunned when Jeanette's church rejected their offer. Additionally, the Mobile, AL Church Pastor called both young ladies heathens, who were never to be allowed through the doors of his church for any reason.

"I desperately wished I were in DC to offer the young ladies comfort, compassion, and Jesus's love. But I was here in New Orleans, so I offered them a prayer of solace and love during the conference call.

"Raleigh had told me during the call that she knew how her parents struggled, supporting her desire for a college education. It had been a family effort, with her brothers also stepping in to help with the costs. She had a full scholarship to Georgetown University, but there were so many other expenses that she needed help with.

"Raleigh told me how Jeanette had a similar experience needing help for college from her family in Mobile. They both graduated from GU with honors and have been very successful in their careers. So they wanted to help younger children at their home churches with their college costs."

Pastor Davidson held up a bank book. "This bank book contains an Education Trust Fund sponsored by Raleigh and Jeanette's company. This Education Trust has a current balance valued at $250,000.

"Every Church Youth Member can study at accredited colleges, with the trust fund paying $15,000 to help with tuition, books, and other expenses. There are two minimum requirements: the student must maintain a 2.85 or higher GPA and have been accepted by an accredited USA college."

Pastor Davidson added, "If the youth member attends a local New Orleans community college or a Louisiana state college/university, the trust will pay 100% of the cost for a BA/BS Degree.

"This trust became active in January. The funds are available to every HS senior for this academic year, starting in September. Raleigh and Jeanette asked for the Education Trust donor to remain anonymous. But as the church Pastor for the past twenty-five years, I wanted everyone to know of Raleigh and Jeanette's love for our youth.

The money funding this trust is guaranteed from corporate investment interest and stock dividends. Also, depending on its distribution rate, the total trust value will grow larger over the years.

Raleigh's mom and dad ran over to their girls, crying and engulfing them in hugs. Other members tried to hug the ladies or hold the twin boys, who weren't having any part in it. Not all church members were pleased with having Lesbian Education Sponsors, but they were quickly put in their place.

One young girl said, "This beautiful couple gave to our Church youth from their hearts. Many of us sitting here today will now have real help with expenses for a college education. This is how Jesus Christ meant for Christianity to work!"

"Amen!" seconded Pastor Davidson.

A young boy said, "This is unbelievable. I can study at a local community or state college and earn a BS degree for free. Do the people complaining about their same-sex marriage understand the magnitude of this gift, allowing many of us Church youth to have much brighter futures?"

***

Pastor Davidson ushered Raleigh and her family to his study, where they talked for nearly three hours. Neither Tony nor Ronny ever left Raleigh and Jeanette's laps during this time.

Pastor Davidson explained that some church members were uncomfortable with their lesbian marriage, but that was those individuals' problem. Raleigh and her wife, Jeanette, had attended church services many times over the past four years. He loved welcoming them as part of the church family.

Pastor Davidson had prayed with Raleigh's parents early on in the girls' relationship when Eddie and Amelia were confused about their feelings. Pastor Davidson counseled Eddie and Amelia that this was the same Raleigh he taught in Sunday School many years ago. This is the same Raleigh that always loved life and followed her four older brothers everywhere, especially on the football field.

Pastor Davidson had told them, "There was always a light in Raleigh's eyes, which shone even brighter since her and Jeanette's marriage. Love your daughter because many youths from her age group have never returned to the church or honored their parents." He was proud of Raleigh and had prayed diligently for her and Jeanette's lovely marriage.

How many married couples would have taken a 36-hour train trip just to explain how they wanted to adopt two girls to their Mom? He fully believed that Raleigh and Jeanette had decided NO on adopting the twin boys until the very moment they held Tony and Ronny in their arms this morning. Pastor Davidson fully supported them in immediately taking custody of the twin boys and then adopting them, which required a few months of processing the legal documents.

BRINGING TONY AND RONNY HOME

Raleigh and Jeanette spent an active week at home in New Orleans, mostly with her mom, dad, and the twin boys. Tony and Ronny pretty much held their two new moms prisoner, not letting them out of their sight for a waking moment. Although they were just shy of being five years old, Tony and Ronny sensed the danger of possibly being left behind. So they continually kept Raleigh and Jeanette in their line of sight.

Family Court needed to resolve a few negative issues brought forward by some naysayers. They were challenging the legality of the Court in giving permanent custody of the twins to a married lesbian couple.

There were two mandatory visits to Family Court where the Judge wanted the twins present. If the Judge was looking for something negative from their interactions with Raleigh and Jeanette, it was a waste of his time. Tony and Ronny became mommy's little boys within an hour of being held in their new moms' arms on that memorable Sunday morning.

Pastor Davidson preached to the Judge how the twin boys had been holy terrors for the ten days following their parents' deaths. The boys were too young to understand where mommy and daddy had gone. That precious Sunday morning at Church started with the twin boys wreaking havoc as they had previously.

Tony and Ronny pounced on Jeanette first and then Raleigh. Both ladies went down on the floor, pulling the little terrors up and into their arms. Then it was as if Jesus worked one of his numerous miracles, with both boys instantly calming down.

The young couple never raised their voices at the twins, especially after knowing these two boys had just lost their parents. They cooed and whispered to them, with the twin boys responding likewise.

There were fairly close relatives from Arizona, possibly seeking custody of the boys. But the boy's parents had now been deceased for nearly two weeks, yet these people had not physically checked on the twin's wellbeing.

All things considered, the Family Court Judge agreed with Pastor Davidson that the twin boys would be most loved and happy with Raleigh and Jeanette in DC. The young married couple spent four more days at home with mom-Amelia, dad-Eddie, and Raleigh's brothers before returning home to DC.

Finally, after a breathtaking week in New Orleans, Raleigh, Jeanette, Tony, and Ronny were on a train to DC. Raleigh and Jeanette were surprised when the nice Porter from their travel to New Orleans welcomed them onboard for their return home.

Smiling, he said, "Wow, you girls are fast. Got pregnant and now have four-year-old twins, all in a week!"

Raleigh laughed, "Yeah, we popped these two out in a hurry! We did not formally introduce ourselves before, but thanks for helping us prepare for Church last Sunday."

"You all can call me Porter-Jim, and I will find some nice things for your boys to play with during the long train ride," he answered.

Raleigh and Jeanette held the twins in their arms for much of the ride home. They occasionally laid the boys down in the sleeper but always stayed nearby. Eventually, Tony and Ronny were tuckered out. They were soundly sleeping when Jeanette leaned over to softly kiss her wife.

"Do you agree, darling, that now is the time to permanently end all sexual exceptions?" asked Jeanette.

Raleigh's one-word answer was, "Absolutely!"

"We are now proud moms, responsible for two beautiful and precious boys. Who would have thunk it?"

Jeanette kissed Raleigh softly again, "I am turning over leadership in our family to you, Ral. I led us on many of those wild college sexcapades with Bertha, Melody, and Rheena, which was fun. I would not change one iota of our three sex-filled years at GU for all the tea in China. But we are now proud moms, so I will gladly follow you into our so-called quiet life."

Raleigh kissed Jeanette, "I love you, babe, and we are exactly where we planned to be in our lives after committing to a lifetime of love. Being moms is a new phase of our lives, and I am so excited like crazy."

***

Bertha and Melody stood there stupified, their mouths wide open as Janette and Raleigh exited the train, each holding a beautiful boy.

Jeanette, still being Jeanette, kissed the boys, saying, "Ronny and Tony, these are your two old DC grandmoms, Bertha and Melody, so say hello."

Both boys leaped into their grandmom's arms, giving them many kisses. While Bertha and Melody were holding the boys, Porter-Jim brought Raleigh and Jeanette's luggage from the sleeper and arranged for a baggage handler to transport it to Melody's car. Raleigh mouthed thank you, giving Jim a hug and five new crisp $100 bills.

Raleigh drove Melody's car home while the two old grandmoms had a ball with the boys in the backseat. They walked into their new home, immediately realizing there were many changes needed now, having twin sons. Pink beds, playrooms, and dolls would not do it for Tony and Ronny.

Raleigh explained all that had happened in New Orleans, including their intentions of saying no to her mom. Within an hour of holding and cuddling the boys, their will to say no was flushed right out the window. Jeanette and Raleigh now had permanent custody of the twins. All Family Court documents were fully processed, with Tony and Ronny's adoption finalized within a year.

Jeanette explained that grandmoms were expected to be active in their twin's lives. Hence, their 'exception' sexual life was now history. Melody whole heartily agreed, saying hers and Bertha's sexual exceptions/explorations outside of their marriage were also finished; since wholesome grandmoms needed to be pious.

AFTER TWO YEARS OF ADJUSTING

Since both Raleigh and Jeanette worked from the onsite Only For Women LLC headquarters, they jointly cared for the twins. The boys' bedroom and playroom were quickly painted blue, and dolls were cheerfully given to little girls in need. Still, Tony and Ronny insisted on sleeping with their moms. Jeanette eventually eased them into sleeping in their bedroom. The boys would fall asleep in their mom's bed before Jeanette moved them into their bedroom's matching twin beds.

Schooling was more of an issue since the moms, especially Jeanette, were dissatisfied with every public or private school they visited. They finally decided to homeschool the boys the first year before revisiting the school issue after they were all settled in. After all, there were four well-educated moms and grandmoms around most of the time.

Nevertheless, they lucked out by finding a nice local high school girl taking one or two years off before starting college. Her mother was severely ill with terminal cancer and was only expected to live another 12-15 months. The young girl was taking a break before starting college, wanting to spend as much time as possible with her mom during the final months of her life.

The young girl was Taylor (Tay) Marie Kendricks, and she wanted to work in their local area. This way, she could save money for extra expenses before starting college. Tay was taking two online classes a week via the local community college but otherwise was available to help with the twins on weekdays. This arrangement was ideal since Tay was a lovely teenage girl, and the moms/grandmoms all worked close by in offices on their property. If Tay's mom had any type of emergency, Tay could quickly leave and be home in fifteen minutes.

Tony and Ronny liked Tay, so she spent a lot of time with them. Tay assisted in the boy's daily learning schedule. She especially focused on reading, writing, spelling, and math. So, all was going great with homeschooling the five-year-old twin boys.

Tay lived at home with her mom but occasionally stayed over on weekends, especially if Raleigh and Jeanette had business guests in town or board meetings. Tay was the youngest and primary caregiver for her mom, having two older siblings and a cousin who also helped her when she needed a break.

One morning, Tay asked to speak with Jeanette and Raleigh privately, so Jeanette suggested she spend the night on Wednesday. Tay usually relaxed on Wednesday nights since an elder sister stayed with them, caring for mom. With Tay staying over, they could talk without interruption once the boys were asleep. So they would put Tony and Ronny down at the regular time and then converse with Tay while enjoying a glass of wine.

123456...8