A Quiet Lady's Place 04: Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tay truly enjoyed working for them because Jeanette and Raleigh, plus the two grandmoms, were lovely people. Tay's pay was excellent, and she loved teaching the boys. Tay was very worried about her mom, whose health seemed to be failing faster than the doctor had projected. So Tay was unsure if she could start university next year. She wanted to hang in there with her mom until the bitter end, so it could be two years before she started college full-time.

Tay wanted to continue working with them, especially tutoring Tony and Ronny. She would also physically attend the local community college, taking a half course load.

She could start out teaching Tony and Ronny six basic subjects; reading, spelling, math, history, geography, and general science. Maybe Jeanette and Raleigh could hire a tutor for a specific course that Tay lacked the knowledge to teach the boys. This type of plan would be less expensive than the cost of many private schools, and the boys enjoyed being at home for most of the day. Tay had no discipline problems with the twins, who were generally very attentive, especially in her classes.

If Jeanette and Raleigh agreed, Tay would commit to them for an additional two years. She could transfer to a four-year college as a junior, hopefully, Georgetown University.

Raleigh looked at Jeanette, "This is a fantastic offer, Tay, and we accept!"

Jeanette squealed happily, "You are the answer to our prayers because your working with our boys has delighted their grandmoms and us. Tony and Ronny love you like an elder sister and have already learned so much from your teaching and the fun time spent with them."

Raleigh gave Jeanette another look, "Tay, if you maintain a 3.00 GPA, we will continue paying you the same salary. But we will also pay 100% of your Community College and GU financial cost for a BA/BS Degree. Jeanette and I are GU Alumni and will act as sponsors on your application!"

Raleigh continued, "Tay, please select your course load and class schedule, then together, we can work out your teaching schedule and hours with the boys."

Jeanette agreed, adding, "Tay, you have been such a joy working for us, and we certainly know how much Tony and Ronny love you. I want to clarify Raleigh's offer. If you work with us teaching our boys for two more years, we will pay all GU costs for tuition, books, transportation, dorm housing, and fees. Hopefully, you will still have some free time to spend with Tony and Ronny once you start studying at GU full-time."

So everyone was happy coming up on the twins' sixth birthday.

***

Raleigh, Jeanette, and the boys had visited back home twice in the past eighteen months and were traveling to New Orleans again the next month, staying for nine days. The timing was perfect for Tay since she wanted to take her mom back to her birth home for ten days. This would most likely be the final time her mom sees the farming area where she spent her entire childhood.

Jeanette and Raleigh closed their house for two weeks while visiting New Orleans. Their twins loved riding the train for nearly two days each way for a total of four days for the round trip.

Raleigh, Jeanette, and the twins were in New Orleans for nine days, mostly catching up with Raleigh's family. Tony and Ronny had a ball, spending lots of time with grandmom-Amelia and granddad-Eddie. The boys' especially enjoyed being out on the river in granddad's fantastic fishing boat.

Jeanette had been quietly investigating Clancy's whereabouts for the past few months. She and Raleigh had lost contact with Clancy after Jeremy went missing (MIA/KIA) in Asia. Jeanette knew that Clancy had returned to France, living with her parents for an extended time after Jeremy had been MIA for six months. But, during this time in France with her parents, Clancy became reclusive, and Jeanette lost all contact with her.

So while on vacation in New Orleans, Jeanette searched the internet for Clancy's whereabouts, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other major social media platforms. Because of Clancy's strong connections to both cities, Jeanette confined her search to the Tacoma, WA, and Charleston, SC, areas.

She found a possible connection in Charleston, SC. Jeanette knew that Jeremy was originally from Charleston, so she followed up by checking for any news on Jeremy Samuel Williams. This search led to the name Riley Ann Williams, who could be Jeremy and Clancy's daughter.

Jeanette was finally able to cross-reference the Williams family, learning that Clancy currently lived in Charleston and had married Eva J McAdams! Eva and Clancy's married family name was McWilliams, and they had two preteen daughters, Riley and Mina. They also had a younger son Jeremy Tyler (JT) McWilliams.

"Oh, Shit!" squealed Jeanette as she searched deeper into Clancy's Charlotte family, learning that her wife Eva J was the President of EXTV, a COVID-19-based therapeutic company.

Tony and Ronny were happily playing with their grandparents when Jeanette corralled Raleigh to go out for a nice quiet lover's dinner.

Jeanette devilishly grinned as they sipped their Cabernets. "You'll never guess what I learned today, babe!"

Raleigh knew something big was up from Jeanette's demeanor. "Tell me, lover girl, because you have that crazed look from our old wild sexcapade exception days."

Jeanette smirked, "Clancy now lives in Charleston, SC, and has married again."

Raleigh questioned her, "You're sure about this, Jen-babe? What's his name?"

"Our dear friend Clancy is now a Lez just like us, and her wife's name is Eva J." smiled Jeanette.

Raleigh exclaimed, "No way! How the hell did you learn this, babe?"

Jeanette explained that with so much free time this week, she began an intensive internet search on Clancy. She chose the Tacoma/Charlotte locations for obvious reasons, searching Andrea E and Jeremy S Williams. Jeanette had gradually narrowed in on Clancy via her daughter, Riley A Williams. She was virtually 100% certain they now had a perfect fix on Clancy in Charleston, SC.

Jeanette suggested they finish their visit with Raleigh's family. Then she would continue investigating Clancy's new life further when they returned home.

***

Their New Orleans family visit was fun as usual since Raleigh and Jeanette relaxed while the grandparents spoiled the boys. They attended church on Sunday morning before their evening train departure. Tony and Ronny loved traveling on the train. Hence, all their previous visits home to New Orleans were also on AMTRAK's Crescent City line. They usually saw Porter-Jim on at least one leg of the trip, and the boys loved his special presents for them from the AMTRAK gift shop.

While the boys rested in their AMTRAK sleeper car, Raleigh and Jeanette discussed the best way of reviving their friendship with Clancy. They finally decided on a surprise visit to Charleston in early September. The timing would be about ten years since they last socialized with Clancy, a week before her Tacoma move. Jeanette and Raleigh would be 31 and Clancy 32 since she had been one year ahead of them at GU.

Once the family was settled in at home following their vacation, Jeanette resumed her Clancy internet search. Raleigh and Jeanette shared their Clancy information details with Melody and Bertha, who were thrilled. Melody and Bertha immediately committed to attending Clancy's special surprise reunion celebration in Charleston, NC.

Since Jeanette wanted to surprise Clancy, she would need inside help from someone in Charleston, possibly an EXTV employee. Jeanette phoned EXTV and someone answered, "Welcome to EXTV Customer Service. How may I help you today?"

"My name is Jeanette Rae Jameson, and I want to be certain I have the right company. My wife Raleigh and I were best friends with Clancy Marie Williams as Georgetown University students. We lost contact after her husband, Jeremy Samuel, went MIA in Asia. Is your President Eva J McWilliams married to Clancy, with a daughter named Riley?" queried Jeanette.

The Customer Service person said, "Please hold on, ma'am, and I will get a supervisor."

Another voice came on the line, "I am Jaime Lou West, the front office manager, and I have had your query relayed to me. I take it that you are trying to contact Clancy via our business?"

Jeanette replied, "Are you in a place to speak openly? If not, please listen and give me your mobile number or email address to contact you privately."

Jaime replied, "I am in my office, which is completely secure since I often conduct interviews, performance reviews, and other confidential tasks here.

Jeanette gave Jaime all the relevant history of Clancy's friendship when they were teenage students at GU. She also mentioned Clancy falling in love with Jeremy in her sophomore year and getting married when Clancy was a senior.

Jeanette added, "Raleigh and I were from poor southern family backgrounds. From the day we met Clancy, she treated us with so much love. We were needy scholarship girls from New Orleans and Mobile, whom Clancy gave so much love and respect."

"Raleigh and I married right after graduating GU. We promised each other to renew Clancy's friendship before the 10th Anniversary of our final social outing together at GU. Our goodbye dinner was one week before Clancy's move to Tacoma.

"We want to surprise Clancy with a long visit to Charlotte starting Labor Day weekend. So we want to communicate with a Charleston EXTV contact, who will help us locally with our reunion plans."

Jamie exclaimed, "Wow, that is amazing; but please understand I will need to verify all of this before proceeding further. May I have your phone and email contacts, I will get back to you quickly?"

One hour later, Jeanette received a phone call from Jaime. Eva J and Anna Lee Jones-Wilson were also on the line.

Eva J spoke first, "I truly believe you, Jeanette, but one has to be very careful these days. Were there any special activities you shared with Clancy in college?"

Jeanette, quietly, "My wife Raleigh's first social experience with Clancy was the Wednesday night Jazz Club Wine Tasting. They met Jeremy, who was the bartender that night. He invited them to the monthly Sunday Jazz Hour, which was very dressy. Clancy had Bertha make special dresses for them from a 'second time around' shop because Raleigh had very little extra money.

Eva interrupted, "Yes, Jeanette, Clancy has mentioned the Sunday Jazz Hour many times!"

Jeanette added, "Clancy was our conference's number one 800m runner. Raleigh and I anchored the 4X400m relay team. Clancy and our relay team were undefeated in our GU track competition history. Clancy transferred to GU as a sophomore from the U of Paris, where she also ran the 800m, while Raleigh and I were Freshers."

Eva responded almost in tears, "Clancy has often agonized over her not maintaining contact with you and Raleigh. However, much of the next six years was a difficult time in Clancy's life."

Jeanette now openly crying, "We loved Clancy so much and wanted to visit her in Tacoma, but were broke college students. We have never forgotten Clancy, not for one day in our lives. We are now flourishing in our business and can afford to visit Charleston for a month.

"We have beautiful twin sons that became orphans when their parents died in a boating accident. Tony and Ronny are almost eight now, and we are hoping there will be other EXTV-associated children for them to meet."

Eva, also tearing up, "This will be a perfect surprise for Clancy, so I am asking Jaime to continue helping with your plans. Jaime will keep me updated, limiting your contact with EXTV people and helping maintain secrecy. Jaime's Director, Anna Lee Jones-Wilson, is also here in my office, so she knows of my strong support for Clancy's Reunion Surprise."

Anna Lee laughed, "My wife and I have nearly nine-year-old adopted twin girls. Your boys will have playmates during the Charleston visit. Eva and Clancy have two twelve-year-old girls and an eight-year-old son, JT, so the reunion will be exciting for us adults and our children."

Jeanette and Jaime worked closely with their planning for Clancy's surprise, becoming good friends over the next two months. So before the Independence Day weekend, Jeanette invited Jaime and Moon to visit DC for a week. It would be nice for them to meet socially and also for a fun holiday vacation for Jaime and Moon.

Jaime routinely updated Anna on her and Jeanette's conversations and told Anna Lee about the Independence Day DC invite. Jaime also asked for extra days off around the July 4th holiday, so she and Moon could visit for a week.

Anna was quite intrigued with Jeanette having twin boys nearly the same age as her twin girls, Krista and Kara. So she queried Jaime about taking her twins with them to DC to meet Jeanette's family. Jaime thought Anna's suggestion was perfect since the two sets of twins would have gotten to know each other before Clancy's surprise reunion.

A few days before departure, Anna's youngest sister, Megan, age 19, timidly approached Jaime. "I have spoken with my mom and Anna Lee about joining you guys on the DC vacation. I would like to get away from so much stress for a while, and both said okay, as long as you and Moon agreed."

Megan had been unusually quiet for the past year since graduating HS. Her parents, Rick and Alice, agreed to let her take a year off before starting college. Even so, Megan had almost been reclusive for the past few months. So everyone was excited about her wanting to vacation with her twin nieces in DC for a week.

Jeanette, Raleigh, Tony, and Ronny were excitedly waiting in the Washington National baggage claim area as Jaime, Moon, Krista, Kara, and Megan came down the escalator. Everyone was thrilled to meet each other for the first time. Tony and Ronny greeted Krista and Kara with cute hugs while the two adult couples exchanged warm greetings.

Then Jaime introduced Megan, "This is Anna Lee's baby sister Megan, age 19, who just decided to join us on vacation two days ago. I hope that you have room for her in your home?"

Krista jumped in, "Aunt Megan can stay with Kara and me, so we don't need another room!"

Jeanette laughed, "We have six bedrooms, a study, a den, a sun porch, and a basement, so there is plenty of room for Megan to have some private space."

The limo driver collected their luggage and drove them home, stopping first at Melody's and Bertha's place. Jaime and Moon were gob-smacked at the size and beauty of their palatial home.

Tony and Ronny ran inside, "Grandmas Melody and Bertha, come here and meet the twin girls, Krista and Kara. They are our new friends staying here for a week. Krista and Kara are almost nine years old."

The two grandmoms held out their arms, with Krista and Kara running right into them.

"Your house is so beautiful. Can we stay here one night to eat, play games and watch movies?" asked Krista.

Melody, smiling, "We will have a BBQ Friday night, and your little ones can stay here from Friday noon until Sunday evening."

Megan walked over and hugged the grandmoms, "I am the girls' Aunt and had just decided two days ago to come with them on vacation. I am delighted that I came because everyone here is so nice. I feel getting out of the house for a week is good for my spirit. Please tell me if you need help with anything for the BBQ because I am happy to join in the preparations."

Bertha stepped in to hug Megan, "You are such a sweet young girl, Megan, and are welcome to visit over here anytime. Jeanette keeps an electric golf cart at their place located two miles down the road. So you can drive up here to say hello whenever you want a change of scenery."

"See you later, Melody," said Jeanette, as she gathered up everyone to continue to their house further down the road.

Megan had dropped her suitcase off in the upstairs en suite bedroom. She was now wandering around, enjoying the beautiful view. Krista and Kara were busily unpacking and putting their clothes away. Jaime and Moon would share an en suite guest bedroom on the first level, near Jeanette and Raleigh's MBR.

Tony and Ronny's bedroom and playroom were upstairs. So Krista and Kara's guest bedroom was also on that level. Megan had already claimed the upstairs en suite guest bedroom, allowing her to keep an eye on both sets of twins at night.

The twin boys were helping the twin girls set up their guest room, and both sets of twins were getting along just famously. When the girls finished unpacking, Tony and Ronny took them down the hall to their playroom, showing them games, books, and other fun stuff.

The new friends were now giggling and running around all over the place. So, the two sets of twins were already in 'great adventures with new friends' mode. This was especially simple for them, being matched sets of twins nearly the same age with very similar interests.

After unpacking, Jaime and Moon joined Jeanette and Raleigh on the sun porch, enjoying a glass of iced sweet tea. It had been a hectic morning for all four adults, so relaxing and chatting on the sun porch was a welcome break.

Jeanette commented, "Well, I can see right now that life will be a blast for both sets of twins, as they are already in the new best friends mode exploring the place."

Raleigh added, "We were not expecting Megan to join us and did not have anything definite planned for her. We certainly hope that she will enjoy her week's vacation in the DC area. Also, I want to be careful and not inadvertently start using Megan as a babysitter this week!"

Jaime explained, "Megan is the youngest of three sisters; Anna Lee is the elder sister married to Mary Beth, and they are the twin girls' moms. Susan Ann is the second older sister in a committed relationship with Josh. He has mostly been considered part of the family since age 13.

"I think Megan has kind of drifted along trying to determine who she is. She is a bit quiet, almost to the point of being introverted. So we were astonished when she asked to join us but welcomed her with wide open arms and huge smiles."

***

Meanwhile, Megan was aimlessly wandering by the den, which opened onto a beautiful wooded view of a tall cedar and pine trees. Tay quietly strolled into the den a few minutes after Megan and was standing there admiring this new girl's prominent backside.

Jeanette had told her that an adult couple and almost nine-year-old twin girls were arriving today for a week. But this girl looked to be 18 or 19 years old. Tay wasn't exactly sure why she noticed, but the girl sported a nicely rounded and firm rear end. She was bending over, peering along the sliding doors for a better view of the woods, providing Tay an enticingly clear view of her bottom. Tay was confused about why she reacted as she did since her actions were alien to her normal low-key personality.

She walked over and lightly cupped Megan's bottom, "Nice booty, girl, surely you must exercise a lot. Are you a runner?"

Megan turned and looked inquiringly at Tay, "Good that you spoke up, lady, since I was just about to break your arm. I do not like being groped, even by a hot little chick like you."

Tay quickly back-stepped, "I was so wrong, and please forgive me. I tutor the boys and do other special projects for their moms, so I knew their guests were arriving from Charleston today. I was only expecting two adults and twin girls similar in age to Tony and Ronny.

Tay added sweetly, "You were bent over looking out into the woods, and your bottom looked so inviting that I must have lost my mind."

Megan smiled, "I am Megan Amy Wilson, the twin girl's Aunt. I just decided to join them at the last minute, so Jeanette and Raleigh were unaware of my coming along today. And you are?"

"My name is Taylor Marie Kendricks, and my few friends call me Tay," answered Tay.

123456...8