A Quiet Lady's Place 04: Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adele and Evelyn, as well as Tay and Megan, were inching along towards becoming actual girlfriends, but at different speeds. Adele and Evelyn had slept together naked, which Tay and Megan had not yet done. Additionally, it was becoming readily apparent to all of them that Adele was the leader (TOP) in their burgeoning relationship.

Tay and Megan were moving forward more slowly, possibly because of their earlier personal issues. Tay's mom was now in Hospice Care, so her end was near. Megan finally felt a degree of freedom for the first time in three years. The shadow of Susan and Josh's dating was no longer hanging over her. Although Megan and Tay's relationship dynamics were less obvious, Megan would probably TOP Tay when they became a real lesbian couple.

Nothing was unusual with the two pairs moving forward as lovers at different speeds. Adele and Evelyn met in a party atmosphere where they soon went commando, slow danced as a couple, and eventually slept naked in bed. They did not have sex, but there was undoubtedly special closeness between them. So early on, Adele and Evelyn committed to spending their weekends together exploring the DC Metro area.

Tay and Megan met in family situations, so their relationship developed more as friends. The two had not danced together until today. So, all in all, both pairs of coeds had committed to each other. They were just closing the deal at a different clip.

Early on, the girls had discussed the rules of living together while attending University. Adele, Evelyn, Tay, and Megan had tacitly agreed and decided that fun smooching, booty fondling, and the like was allowed between any of the four roommates.

This freedom among the girls extended to moderate petting when all four were having fun together. The apartment would be their private haven and refuge. No other non-family guests (male or female) would be invited or allowed into their special place.

Tay, Megan, Evelyn, and Adele were genuinely comfortable with who they were at this point in their lives. They certainly did not want outsiders interfering with their harmony as trusting best friends. The girls had several trusted family members and friends to consult if and when they experienced difficulties. So, they did not need an outsider entering their lives and causing turmoil.

All four coeds agreed they would spend lots of time with Melody, Bertha, Jeanette, and Raleigh. They would also diligently tutor Tony and Ronny as a group, ensuring the boys were well-educated within the Maryland Public school system. When Krista, Kara, Binna, Bon-Hwa, or other Charleston kids visited DC, the four coeds would tutor them along with Tony and Ronny.

Megan, Evelyn, and Adele assured Tay that they understood her longing to spend loving and quality time with her mom (now in hospice care) during the final days of her illness. They were going to unalterably stand with Tay as her mom traversed from the physical to the spiritual realm of her life.

The four coeds had also promised each other to maintain close familial ties during their university studies over the next few years. They would often visit Melody and Bertha, as well as Raleigh and Jeanette since they were close by. But they also committed to seeing each girl's family once a year, either during Spring Break, Christmas, or Summer Vacation.

Adele, Evelyn, Tay, and Megan were very intelligent young ladies. They realized their forever friendship depended on living by clear and mutually agreed-upon rules. Everything was discussed and agreed upon before the first piece of clothing or personal item was moved into their new apartment.

***

The four university coeds were decked out in cute sexy baby doll lingerie. As the alcohol intake increased, the girls shared more frequent hugs, tickles, booty slaps, and other girlie fun stuff. The deep kisses were mostly between Adele and Evelyn or Tay and Megan. Still, the four friends often had fun inter-couple group kisses and booty touching.

The girlfriends had been sipping Fume Blanc, laughing, dancing, and snacking for nearly five hours. Megan and Tay had slow-danced once and loved it, so the only music playing via Blue Tooth now was soul love songs. The laughing and joking had gradually dissipated into wet kisses.

Surprisingly, Megan made the first move as she guided Tay to the sofa, sat down, and pulled Tay onto her lap. She wrapped her arms around Tay and licked the back of her right ear, whispering, "I love you, Tay! You are all mine now. I listened to you and lowered the heat on our first night together at my home, so now you will pay my sweet little babe."

Tay giggled, "I was so hot for you that night, Meg. I knew we had to slow down or get in trouble!" as she turned to deeply kiss Megan. After the kiss, Tay asked, "Do you want to make me your sweetie?"

Megan grinned, "You are mine, Tay, especially this booty I have fondled for nearly five months. I am soon coming for your sweet little pussy!"

Megan lightly rubbed Tay's back, saying, "Look over there, darling. I think Adele badly wants some loving and pussy from Evelyn."

Adele and Evelyn had been very quiet for the past half-hour, just slow-dragging and staring into each other's eyes.

Suddenly Adele ran her hand under Evelyn's lingerie panty, right into her wet pussy. Evelyn moaned aloud as Adele picked her up bodily, throwing her arms around Evelyn, and pulled her in for a very deep and wet kiss. Adele was tall and willowy, while Evelyn was tiny with big tits, so girl-handling Evelyn was easy for Adele to do.

Looking at Tay and Megan, Evelyn ran her hand under Adele's panties, fingering her bush. "You are so wet, baby." Then winking at the other two girls, Evelyn moaned, "See you two late in the morning, and I mean late!"

Megan reached around under Tay's sheer top, grabbing and twisting both of her nipples. She wetly licked Tay's ear, "We may not be ready for full sex tonight, but these clothes are history the moment we hit the bedroom." She gently pulled Tay up, who skipped along with Megan to their bedroom.

***

Once in their bedroom, Adele had stripped both herself and Evelyn naked. She was lying wholly on top of Evelyn, smothering her with kisses. Adele glided down Evelyn's neck to her nipples which she fiercely sucked as if they were drinking straws filled with PepsiMax. At the same time, Adele ran two long fingers deep into Evelyn's tight pussy.

Evelyn groaned, "You are opening my pussy up wide with your fingers. I love it, babe, but your fingers are the first sexual penetration of my pussy. Please be gentle with me tonight, my first time having real sex."

Adele answered, "This is my first time having sex, too, darling, so please tell me if I hurt you. You are mine to love and fuck all night and some more in the morning. But I do not want to hurt you and will slow down fingering your sweet pussy when you ask me."

Evelyn, joyfully crying, "I knew you were the one for me when we slept naked together at Melody's home. You held, kissed, and caressed me so lovingly in the bedroom, so I was yours only from that moment on."

Adele kept moving back and forth from Evelyn's boobs to her lips, constantly loving and kissing her warm body. She also continued finger-fucking Evelyn, but not going as deep now.

Suddenly Adele dropped down and started to gently lick Evelyn's cute little soaking wet pussy.

Evelyn squealed, "Oh baby, your tongue feels wonderful. Please lick my pussy, again and again. I like your tongue going deep in me." Evelyn giggled, "I wonder if Tay and Meg can hear us fucking?"

Adele hooted, "Ain't gonna be no sex secrets in this place, babe, and that's why we won't have any visitors or parties. Our and their love for each other supersedes any worry about noisy sex in our bedrooms at home. But since you are worried about the noise, let's try 69ing," as she moved quickly to sit her pussy fully on Evelyn's lips.

After a few moments, Adele raised her pussy from her girl's lips, "How do you like 69ing with me, baby?" and then sat her drippy pussy right back down on Evelyn's mouth. So Adele's and Evelyn's first night of sex was definitely off to a raging hot successful start.

***

Meanwhile, in their bedroom, Megan and Tay could faintly hear some of Adele's and Evelyn's hot lovemaking. Still, much of the sexual noise was muted by their walls.

Once they were in the bedroom, Megan quickly took control of the sex play. She pushed Tay up against the wall, kissing and stripping her naked at the same time. Megan then fully offed her lingerie and lightly tossed Tay onto the bed before climbing on top of her.

Gently twisting Tay's nipples, Megan whispered, "If it's okay with you, Tay, we will mostly play titty-twisting and booty-fondling games tonight, sweetie." She also avidly licked all around Tay's neck and shoulders.

Tay was okay with the titty play but, "Meg, can we both play with each other's pussies for a little bit?"

Megan quickly pulled Tay in for a kiss before combing her fingers through Tay's soft full bush. Tay was also playing with Megan's sparsely covered pussy. Like many redheads, Megan's pussy hair was red and thinly layered, so her cute puffy vaginal lips were easily visible.

Tay hugged Megan tightly, "When we're ready for full-on sex, darling, please make me lick your sweet, saucy pussy first. Then you lick my sweet saucy pussy; afterward, we will 69 our sweet-n-saucy pussies all night long until the sun comes up."

Tay, "I love you, Megan Amy Wilson!"

Meg, "I love you, Taylor Marie Kendricks!"

The End

Epilog I:

The most important lesson these new college roommates learned from many aspects of The Reunion is:

There Is No Place Like Home And Family!

Planning and holding the "Reunion @ A Quiet Lady's Place" has brought three generations of wonderful people together as families!

Their expanding family love journey started when Eva J McAdams visited A Quiet Lady's Place one Friday evening for a glass of Murray River Cabernet!

Epilogue-II:

It was a blustery, sunny Christmas Eve on Sunday, 24 DEC 2023, in Eastern Maryland. Four young ladies were stoically sitting on the hillside overlooking a small pond. They were warmly dressed in corduroy slacks and woolen sweaters while contemplating the complexities of life.

Taylor (Tay) Marie Kendricks: Fredrick, MD

Megan (Meg) Amy Wilson: Charleston, SC

Evelyn (Ev) Allison Williams: Henderson, NC

Adele (Del) Claudia Burgess: Lewiston, ID

Tay and her coed roommates were celebrating Christmas Eve with her mom, Marie Lynette Kendricks. She passed from her physical to spiritual life on 01 NOV 2022.

Tay's mom had been diagnosed with terminal Stage 3 Pancreatic Cancer, and the doctors had given her 15 to 24 months of life. This death sentence was most difficult for Tay to accept, who was the youngest of Marie's three daughters. Tay was eighteen when her mom was diagnosed with cancer and had just celebrated her twentieth birthday this past summer.

Tay delayed starting University in 2021, wanting to spend quality time with her mom until her death. Tay met Megan in July of 2022, followed by meeting Adele and Evelyn a month later. Tay and Megan had immediately bonded after their booty slap introduction, and then quickly bonded with Adele and Evelyn. The four girls first met at Melody and Bertha's Saturday BBQ & Seafood brunch.

Tay's mom Marie was delighted with the warmth and caring that Tay's three new friends showed her during the latter stage of her cancer. All three young girls treated Marie as if she were their mother, starting with Megan. They visited her weekly, held her hands when she was weak, prayed with her for a blessing, and shared many lunches.

At this point, Marie pushed Tay to start college in the fall semester of 2022 because, in her mind, Tay had been remarkable during Marie's illness. Marie did not want to be a burden on Tay or any of her family, so she opted to move to Hospice Care during the final months of her cancer.

Tay and her three close friends agreed with Marie's plan, provided her hospice care would be somewhere in Metro DC-MD-VA. So, all four girls visited Marie every week for a few months until her passing in November 2022.

Marie's other concern was not wanting to spend the eternity of her spiritual life among strangers. The four coeds talked with Melody and Bertha several times about Marie wishing to lie on permanent rest among friends. So, Melody suggested Marie's final rest be on the small rise overlooking the pond in the mostly wooded area of their property. Melody and Bertha had approval from the Town/County government for Marie's burial there, especially since this was their private property.

So, Tay, Meg, Ev, and Del spent Christmas Eve with Mom-Marie on the hill overlooking a small pond. Tay was quite emotional, this being her first Christmas ever without her mom. Tay was very teary, with Meg holding her in close while softly cooing in her ear.

All four girls were stoic as they spread the red and green picnic tablecloth on the ground and then laid out five-place settings. They had brought five potted poinsettia flower arrangements, so the grave site was Christmassy Red!

Ev prepared five Christmas sandwich plates, fruit cake, and small glasses of Cabernet while Meg and Del consoled Tay. Meg offered a prayer of Thanksgiving for Mom Marie's beautiful life, cut short by cancer. She also told Mom-Marie, "I feel that you know we're here, so your spiritual life is now with your daughters on this beautiful Christmas Eve afternoon."

While the four young coeds were quietly saying prayers for Mom-Marie's joy of being with Jesus in Heaven, Melody, Bertha, Jeanette, Raleigh, and the twin boys brought more Red Poinsettias to decorate Marie's final rest. Each one gave Tay a warm hug, saying, "Merry Christmas to Marie," and then quietly departed back to their main home.

Meg, Ev, Del, and Tay visited with Mom-Marie for several hours, ensuring she knew how much they all loved her. Each young girl said something special about their precious interactions with Mom-Marie, even as she faced an early death from cancer.

Finally, Tay, Meg, Del, and Ev cleared the hillside of picnic items. The girls linked arms for the fifteen-minute walk to Melody and Bertha's home, wishing:

Merry Christmas, Mom-Marie. We Know That You Are Now In Heaven With Jesus!

This is the sixth and final part (one more requested by Foxyfowler-05) of the 'A Quiet Lady's Place' series!

Billyslate Copyright 2022

1...345678