A Quiet Lady's Place 04: Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan smiled cutely, "I am nineteen, and how old are you, Tay? I can see why you only have a few friends. If you had good manners, you would have first introduced yourself to me and then cuddled up to my booty."

Tay, nervously, "I will be twenty next month, and again I apologize."

Megan then grabbed Tay's hand, "Let's go find the others so you can meet Jaime and her fiancé, Moon."

As they walked around the house searching for the others, Megan realized that she felt quite relaxed talking with Tay. Megan had pretty much been a loner since she was sixteen when Josh and Susan started dating. But somehow, holding on to Tay's hand while they strolled through the house felt right and nice.

Jaime was startled when Megan came onto the sun porch dragging Tay along. She started to say hello when Megan sharply swatted Tay's booty. "Ms. Jeanette, I caught this thief in your den trying to steal something!"

The four adult mouths were open wide in shock as quiet little Megan morphed into a ferocious thief catcher.

Tay twisted to her left, trying to escape Megan's grip, "Wait a minute Megan. I told you that I worked here tutoring the boys and other tasks. I was not trying to steal anything!"

Megan now had a firm grip on Tay's arm, "You are so lying, Tay, because you tried to steal a quick feel of my bottom. You should have introduced yourself first, and maybe I would have let you give me a nice booty rub like this!"

Megan takes Tay's hand and almost molds it onto her booty. "So Tay, does my bottom feel as good as you told me it looked in the den? I distinctly remember you saying that my booty was so firm, I must have been a runner."

Tay, now defiant, "I apologized in the den because that was just not me. But if you want the truth, your bottom is just divine, and I'd enjoy playing with it whenever we are alone! So, what do you have to say now, Miss Megan Amy Wilson?"

Megan smirked, "Okay, Tay, come on, help me unpack and then show me around the place? I also think your booty is something special!" as she smartly smacked it again.

Jeanette, Raleigh, Jaime, and Moon were speechless as the two girls sauntered off to unpack Megan's luggage and look around the house. Tay had always been low-key and ladylike around their home. Similarly, Megan had seemed downright introverted for the past three years. So maybe something was blowing in the DC Metro wind today!

"Moon darling, did you get any of that exchange on your phone?" asked Jaime.

"Luckily, I was holding my phone while we were relaxing, so I could record most of Megan and Tay's conversation. Anna Lee is not gonna believe this," giggled Moon.

Jeanette was worried about causing Megan trouble, but Jaime said, "No worries on that end. I think Anna Lee will be as happy as a pig in a trough with this short video."

Later at dinner, Tay and Megan were just jabbering away with both sets of twins as they talked about watching a movie later. After the movie, Tay bid the kids and Megan goodnight, receiving long warm hugs.

Megan asked, "Tay, can you stay over for a few nights while we are here?"

"Sure, if it's okay with Jeanette and Raleigh. I will need to be sure my sister or cousin can stay overnight with mom," smiled Tay.

Megan's eyes twinkled, "I surely want to meet and greet your mom before we leave next week, so I can tell her how much I like you. See you tomorrow, Tay!"

Megan then told both couples to relax and enjoy a glass of wine. She would get the twins ready for bed and bring them back in to say goodnight. Megan also told them how much she enjoyed meeting and talking with Tay. Megan was sure the two of them would become good friends.

"For the past three years, I have been timid to almost withdrawn. Tay grabbing my booty in the den has reawakened my old playfulness, which I thought was gone forever. I am so happy visiting DC and hope you all will invite me back again."

***

Once Megan and the kids were upstairs in bed, Jaime opened up with another important reason they wanted to visit Jeanette and Raleigh for an extended time in DC.

Jaime explained how she had playfully pursued Moon at Anna Lee's engagement party without even realizing it. She had never dated or been attracted to a girl before, but for some reason, Moon intrigued her. They spent the night together just kissing and cuddling in bed. The next day they committed to each other, started dating, and were now engaged.

Jaime and Moon planned to get married next year, build a house, and quickly start their family. Both ladies wanted a family with two children and were comfortable adopting. But two of Moon's longtime friends, Shels Gordon and Ames Davis, were aggressively pushing for Moon to have the two children by an IVF pregnancy. Both friends suggested the sperm could be from a random sperm bank donor or a selected relative.

Jaime was leery of this idea. "I question why Moon should take this unnecessary medical risk, which is also expensive. We are a lesbian couple, so the baby still would not be fully ours genetically."

Moon added, "Sometimes I think this one friend, Shels, just likes making Jaime's life difficult. She was unhappy with my initial response to Jaime's cute little love games the first night we met. It is almost as if she is continuing to try and control our lives."

Jeanette intervened, "Moon, you and Jaime are a beautiful couple, and I feel you are very much in love. So, in a word, to HELL with these so-called friends! How you two start your family is entirely your decision."

Raleigh looked at Jaime, "Jaime, you have not said too much and seem quite tense. You need to level with Moon because starting a family is serious. Jeanette and I greatly deviated from our unequivocal plan to adopt girls. As you see, we now have twin boys. So, there was a total agreement before we decided yes to Tony and Ronny. Our response to possibly adopting boys was a solid no until we first held the nearly five-year-old twins in our arms."

Jeanette was now tearing up, "I looked at Raleigh, and she looked at me. There was no way we were ever letting our boys go after that wonderful Sunday morning at church."

Jaime spoke cautiously, "Moon and I are always on the same page, except for her two girlfriends interfering. I am not trying to separate Moon from them, but I do not feel they offer me the same respect. They seem to feel that Moon will go running back to them if and when we have a problem.

She continued, "It's frustrating because Moon and I can decide something specific, and then later she questions it because of their influence. I love Moon to death but have half-heartedly considered just walking away because of this ongoing confusion with Shels and Ames!"

Moon was now boohooing, "Why didn't you tell me, darling?"

Jaime flatly stated, "Our love, marriage, and family should be between the two of us, darling. The girls can be your friends, but they should not have any say in our lives. We have previously talked this through, and we prefer adoption for many reasons. You asked me if our babies could have some Korean blood or genetics. My answer was we will insure with an agency that our baby has 50% Korean genetics coming from one parent, so I thought we had decided."

Jaime continued, "Your friends said that was not enough. You needed to have our baby. I was outraged and hurt because how can two outsiders reverse our decision, which you were happy with?"

Raleigh exploded, "Those two girls are a disaster and fucking idiots. Moon, you need to lose them, or they will destroy your and Jaime's beautiful love and future marriage."

Raleigh continued, "Jaime, is there anyone you trust enough to confide in about your and Moon's decisions or issues?"

Jaime answered, "I have always been somewhat of a loner. I have no close or immediate family on the East Coast, so I have mostly immersed myself in work or art. I have worked at EXTV since I was eighteen, one year in the general office. I then transferred to the Front Office, which is more customer service type work.

"One day, Megan's elder sister, Anna Lee Wilson, stormed into our front office as a high school senior wanting to intern. She was smart and aggressive, quickly becoming the Front Office Supervisor and PA to the President, Eva J McAdams. She approached me one day during break and asked a few questions about my work history and ethics.

"Anna Lee commented that she had been watching me, and I was a hard worker who mostly avoided the office gossip. From that point forward, Anna Lee guided my development and taught me a lot about performing good customer service. She also honed in on improving my basic management skills.

"Three years later, Anna Lee became Eva's Executive Associate (EA) and promoted me to the Front Office Supervisor. Two years later, Anna Lee earned her MBA and was promoted to Director of Marketing. Anna Lee then promoted me to the Front Office Manager, where I now direct approximately 90% of the Customer Service activity.

"I have never discussed Moon's and my personal life with anyone, especially a co-worker. I had pretty much been a loner for seven years before meeting and falling in love with Moon at age 25. We have been together for two years, with me twenty-seven and Moon twenty-four years old."

Raleigh breathed deeply, "Moon, I know you really love Jaime, so take a glass of wine to your en suite bedroom and show her how much all night long. We two couples are the only ones on this level. Our MBR suite and your en suite guest bedroom are okay for lovemaking since they were designed for privacy."

Raleigh smiled, "With both of your permissions, Jeanette will contact a few agencies, querying if they have any children of Korean Heritage listed for adoption. If their answer is yes, we will visit one or two of them tomorrow."

Jaime and Moon, smiling brightly, "YES! YES!"

They walked over to their en suite bedroom. Once inside, Moon pushed Jaime up hard against the wall. She heatedly kissed Jaime, running her hand up her dress and onto Jaime's wet thong-covered pussy.

Moon whispered in Jaime's ear, "Please stand still, darling," as she began a sensual striptease.

Moon took her blouse off, proudly displaying her perky tits, slightly hidden in a camisole. "These B-cup tits were yours the first time you played with my booty while kissing on the back of my neck, and they are your tits forever."

Moon dropped the camisole and fed Jaime her naked tits, which Jaime gently licked and nipped at.

Moon lustfully moaned, "These are my Jaime's tits to lick and suck forever, darling," as Jaime continued avidly sucking Moon's stiff, sweet chocolaty nipples.

Moon pushed Jaime away from her tits, dropping her skirt and thong to the floor. "These are your thighs, Jaime. They will love you, hold you, and always welcome you in between them. My sweet pussy juices are streaming down these inner thighs, anxiously waiting for your raspy tongue to lick them dry."

Moon pushes Jaime to her knees, commanding, "Now lick my wet thighs, tasting all the sweet-funky juices. This is your body Jaime, to have whenever and however you want me."

After Jaime had cleared the frothy cream from Moon's thighs, she took a long luxurious swipe up the center of Moon's weepy pussy. Jaime stiffened her tongue and split Moon's puffy vaginal lips down the middle, sucking the bitter-sweet juices deep into her mouth.

Jaime looked up sweetly at her Moon, then stood and led the one she loved to the bed. Jaime took off her dress and soaked thong along the way while lustily watching Moon's swaying bottom ahead of her.

Both girls fell onto the bed, now naked, hot, and ready to fuck. Moon and Jaime were wildly kissing, crying, and professing their undying love for each other. Jaime has always been the TOP in their lovemaking. She quickly asserted control, pinning Moon's shoulders to the king's bed so she was upside down.

Holding tightly onto Moon, Jaime sharply spanked Moon's cute little bottom. "You will never talk about our personal and family lives to Shels or Ames again!" as she landed two more sharp booty spanks. "You are my woman! This cute little pussy and firm booty are my playgrounds forever. I alone own your playground, so tell your friends to stay out of our marriage!"

Jaime then dived head-first between Moon's splayed thighs. She licked deeply into Moon's pussy, while softly pinching her dark and swollen Asian vaginal lips.

Moon moaned lustily, "Oh Jaime darling, I love it when you make me your woman. I have been your woman since that first night we met and will be for our long life together."

She suddenly groaned, "Oh! Oh! Oh, Jaime, I am cumming so fast. You own me and my wet pussy, darling!"

Jaime softly growled, "Woman, you talk too much!" She then spun around and dropped her pussy flat on Moon's mouth. Janie threw her body down face-first in Moon's pussy as they attacked each pussy in a Fast and Furious 69.

Petite 5'2" 105-pound Moon is so violently cumming and shaking that she flipped Jaime completely off her body onto her side.

Jaime yelled, "What the fuck was that, you little MINX?" as she climbed back onto Moon for aggressive 69ing.

Moon was frantically trying to say, "Cumming! Cumming! Oh fuck, I'm cumming," as she thrashed all over the bed.

Jaime abandoned her 69 and yanked Moon onto her knees, doggie. She then swatted that booty Spank-Spank! "This is my booty, pussy, and taint! Don't you ever forget it, My Moon!" Spank-Spank

Jaime then attacked Moon's dripping pussy from the back, licking as deep as she could. Her face was lathered in Moon's juices, but Jaime didn't give a damn because she was wildly fucking the woman she loved.

Moon's knees were badly shaking as she dropped from doggie onto her stomach in the middle of cumming. "Oh Jaime, you are doing it to me again! Jaimmmmmmeee!"

Moon had just about gone down for the count when Jaime groaned, "Not yet, darling," flipping Moon onto her back. She then plopped her pussy softly down onto Moon's face, who used her last ounce of strength to lick Jaime to an explosive orgasm.

"I am cumming for you, Moon. Lick Me! Taste Me! Suck Me! Yes! Yes! Yes, my darling Moon!" squealed Jaime while she flung herself all over the bed.

As sweat and cum dripped from their tired bodies, a trembling Jaime slowly gathered Moon into a gentle hug.

Moon giggled softly, "You fucked me crazy, Jaime darling. I hope we were not too loud, and baby, I am done for tonight!"

The two lovers gently kissed for a minute and were out like a light.

***

Jaime and Moon slowly dragged themselves from bed, showered, dressed, and walked to the noisy kitchen for coffee. The two sets of twins had gone bonkers as they ran around and around the place. Krista and Kara had bonded with Tony and Ronny, so the place was crazy, just like it was the middle of a Super Bowl Victory Party.

Raleigh greeted them cheerfully, "Good morning, lazy bones. Get breakfast quickly because we have a busy day ahead.

"Grandmoms Melody and Bertha are taking the twins to the Zoo today and then eating ice cream somewhere on the waterfront. You can see how deliriously happy the dual-twin set is, as they now have the kitchen in chaos."

Megan said, "Tay and I are going shopping this morning and having a quiet lunch with her Mom. Tay's cousin is coming over later, so Tay and I will be at God-moms Melody and Bertha in time for tonight's movie, about 7:00 PM."

Jeanette offered, "Wifey pooh, Jaime, Moon, and I are going on a mission shortly, but we should be home by 4:00 PM. So, we will meet everyone at grandmoms Melody and Bertha's before seven."

Once everyone had left, Raleigh asked, "Did you two settle everything last night, and are we on for today?"

Moon giggled, rubbing her tender booty, "Jaime spanked my booty last night and said I was her woman! She then sexed me in every way but loose. I was a friggin wreck, but we now have a clear understanding. Jaime and I will decide what is best for our lives, so Shels and Ames need to take a hike, butting out of our family decisions!"

She continued, "We want to get married soon, build a nice home and immediately start our family, so I hope you found a place for us to visit today."

Raleigh smiled, "Oh yes, we have found an interesting place. What could be better than one baby that is half-Korean?"

Moon screamed, "Oh my God, you found a place with two part-Korean little ones!"

Jaime cryptically placed her phone on speaker, "I need to make one call, and then we can go." Raleigh, Jeanette, and Moon all had questionable looks on their faces.

Someone answered, and Jaime said, "Hi Madeline, this is Jaime, and you are on speaker phone. Moon and I have something very important to ask you, and we will explain more details later."

Moon Is Now Smiling Brightly!

Jaime, "Moon and I had a true meeting of the minds last night. We are getting married soon and want to start building our new home next month. There's just one little thing standing in our way."

Madeline breathlessly, "What is that, Jaime?"

Moon cut in, "Madeline, you are coming to live with us, and that's that. Your wing of our family home will be finished first, so you'd best get on the ball."

Moon on a roll, "One other small item. Jaime and I are starting a family soon, and I need you to help me learn to be the best mom possible. I will ask Moms-Rach and Kelly to rework my job responsibilities so that Jaime and I can be permanently based in Charleston. I have committed 100% to Jaime in our marriage, so I will take primary responsibility for our children's care. Jaime can then focus more on her EXTV career, providing all of us with a loving home.

"We are starting to look for children today, so please keep us in your prayers. I have loved you so much since Jaime and I first started dating."

Madeline, crying, "Jaime has been so wonderful to me, especially changing my hours and helping me financially when I had a family emergency. I'm not sure I would have had the will to live without Jaime's loving support. Are you certain that you want me to live in your home?"

"It will be our home, Madeline, and we need you to help us with your grandchildren as we transition to a family. Now you get back to work before my baby docks your pay. Oh, we might have pictures to show you later. We love you, Madeline," murmured a very happy Moon.

Madeline, crying profusely, "I love you, Moon! You did not know me before Jaime fell in love with you. But I knew how much you loved Jaime from the moment we met. Yes, I will live with you and Jaime, being a good grandmom for our children."

Goodbyes were said, and then Jaime explained that Madeline was an employee that had experienced two harrowing, life-changing episodes. She was unjustly fired from EXTV by the previous senior management before Eva J was transferred from NJ corporate as the new President.

After EXTV fired Madeline five years ago, Jaime took it upon herself to help Madeline financially. Jaime ensured that Madeline had food, clothing, and prescription meds, and her rent was paid on time. Madeline received unemployment and disability pay, but it was insufficient for her needs, especially her medications. Jaime checked on Madeline every week for almost two years until Anna Lee approved Jaime's request to bring Madeline back part-time at twenty hours a week.

Following two director-level promotions, Anna Lee kept increasing Jaime's office manager workload. Anna Lee was also now a member of the BMS-C Foundation Board with many new responsibilities. So, Madeline was currently working 30 hours a week and doing great customer service work for the company.

Madeline was nearly fifty-five years old and alone on her own when Jaime brought her back to EXTV. So, Jaime pestered Madeline to live with them when they built their home. Madeline had now finally said yes since Moon and Jaime were planning to start a family.

123456...8