A Quiet Lady's Place 04: Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bertha tilted her head. "Oh?" followed by, "I am Bertha." She then introduced the others.

Adele laughed cutely, "It's okay, Bertha, since I typically get that reaction, especially from many Black Americans."

Bertha hastily apologized, "That reaction was not becoming of me, Adele, as you are a very nice young lady."

Adele goes on to explain, "There were very few Blacks in my Western Idaho hometown near the city of Lewiston. Several generations of my family have been long-time Idaho farmers/ranchers, but I wanted to try something different. So, I investigated the DC Metro area, thinking about possibly studying politics or government. This online investigation led to Howard University, which fascinated me. Just think of my adjusting from a 98% white farming/ranching community to a 98% black student community.

"I've always had excellent grades and test scores, so it was fairly easy for me to get financial aid, with Howard's student population being less than 2% white. All of my interviewers bent over backward to award me study grants. They were obvious to avoid any reverse discrimination claims from the little Western Idaho farm girl. In reality, other than a few raised eyebrows, my first year as a Fresher has been fun."

Adele continued, "Now, being firmly situated in the metro area, I wanted to learn more about the lesbian community, and all roads led me to 'Her Place.' I am uncertain if my feelings are bi-curious, or if I am just plain old nosey. There are no lesbian clubs in the Western Idaho farm country."

Adele finished, "Now you guys know all about little old weird me."

Bertha spoke up, "Melody and I are married and majority owners of 'Her Place' and several other lesbian bars, as well as lady-friendly restaurants. Raleigh and Jeanette are married, and their first actual date was here as GU Freshers eleven years ago. They joined our business group of all professional women after graduation and have done quite well economically. Our corporate name is Only For Women LLC, and we have three divisions.

"Jaime and Moon are engaged and from Charleston, SC. They were visiting DC to help Jeanette and Raleigh plan a ten-year reunion in Charleston. Now, Jaime and Moon are adopting two mixed Korean-American babies; a girl with a black genetic mixture and a boy with a Caucasian mixture. The babies are both nine months old but genetically unrelated.

"Jaime and Moon and their two beautiful babies will return to Charleston in a few days, completing their adoption there. So, we are celebrating tonight, which is their first social event in nearly a month while visiting metro DC."

Jeanette sneakily stepped in, "Both of you are invited to join our table. However, we have one major rule. You must go commando, as in absolutely no underwear. We will laugh, dance, and party for a few hours and then party some more at Melody and Bertha's home. We are having a large brunch buffet tomorrow and will send a car for you if you want to join us."

Jeanette added, "We do not like young college girls being out by themselves late at night, on the weekend, so our driver will take you home first when we leave."

Adele asked, "Suppose Evelyn and I wanted to hang out with you at your place; how could that work? You are the lounge owners, and the staff knows you, so my trust is in you. I, for one, am learning a lot from our conversation and would like to learn more, especially on your business insight."

Melody rang Tina, "Please bring a tablet to our table." She then introduced Tina to Evelyn and Adele as their long-time driver. She said, "Bertha sometimes keeps very late hours, auditing the finances after closing at 2:00 or 3:00 AM, and needs safety. Tina also has digs here, and on our home property, so she can always be safe on late work nights."

Melody pulled up the floorplan to their home, "There are twenty-six rooms in our home, including six en suite guest bedrooms, so you two could stay the night if you desired.

"Our home has two saunas, two steam rooms, a gym, and many other niceties. Raleigh, Jeanette, Jaime, and Moon are staying overnight in two of the en suite guest rooms."

Melody then brings up another floorplan, "Jeanette and Raleigh's home is on the same property as our house. Two nearly ten-year-old sets of twins are staying in their home. One set of twins is girls, and the other set is boys. Jaime and Moon's nine-month-old babies are also at Raleigh and Jeanette's.

"Megan, age 19, and Tay, age 20, are taking care of our children tonight. They are starting GU in the fall. Jaime and Moon brought Megan up from Charleston with them. She is the twin girls' aunt.

"Tay tutors Jeanette and Raleigh's twin boys, acting kind of like a governess. Her mom is seriously ill, so Tay delayed starting college for two years. You will meet everyone tomorrow since they are all coming to our home for the nice BBQ and Seafood brunch.

"Between us six ladies here and Megan and Tay at Jeanette's home with the children, we could probably find nicely fitting shorts and tops for you to wear on Saturday.

"So, it's your choice, young ladies. Either spend the night as our guests or have Tina collect you tomorrow morning for brunch," smirked Melody. "But you must go commando like the six of us in the club lounge tonight if you want to join our group."

Moon smiled cutely, "Come on, ladies, it will be fun, and only our table knows we are naked under our dresses. Tina will put your underwear in two small gift boxes, which will be in the limo."

Jeanette added, "Most of our dances will be fast and in group style with a lot of laughing and acting silly. But there will be occasional slow dance sets, or we will have many irate customers. We only slow dance with our wives or girlfriends, which leaves you two.

"Would you be comfortable slow dancing together in the lounge?" asked Jeanette.

Adele looked at Evelyn, "You are kind of cute, so I will be delighted to slow dance with Evelyn all night."

Evelyn blushed cutely, "Okay, I'm All In For Doing Something Different!"

Tina walked Adele and Evelyn to the lounge office, where they pitched their bras and panties into gift boxes. Both girls were a bit self-conscious returning to the table, naked under their dresses.

Their shyness only lasted a few minutes since all eight ladies were soon partying down, dancing, drinking wine, and laughing like crazy. They took a powder room break after an hour and then returned to the table for refreshments.

Adele vividly pouts, "Where are those slow dances? I have so much wanted to fondle Evelyn's cute little booty, so a slow drag would be my perfect excuse."

Suddenly, like magic, a slow set started with three couples dashing onto the dance floor. Adele held Evelyn back for a moment, saying they would join them on the dance floor shortly.

Adele gently held Evelyn's hand, "May I hold you close when we slow dance? Just tell me if you feel tense, and I will loosen up. The other couples look so happy out there, slowly dancing and holding on tightly to each other without a care in the world.

"You can tell they are totally and deeply in love but also like to have good clean fun. I like them a lot and would like to spend the night at Melody's home. She has many bedrooms, so you can have your own sleeping space."

Evelyn responded, "This type of situation is very new for me, but I agree with you that these are truly nice ladies who love their wives. I must admit to being a bit bi-curious, and you have been such a wonderful friend tonight. So let's slow dance to the max tonight, and you have permission to slyly fondle my bottom."

Evelyn moved in and right up close to Adele's breasts for a great set of slow dances. What started as a disaster for Evelyn had transformed into a terrific evening of fun. Everyone was so nice, especially Adele, the farm girl, who covertly massaged Evelyn's bountiful booty on all the slow songs.

The ladies were exhausted from nearly three hours of continuous dancing, so they departed for home just before 1:00 AM. However, the ride home rejuvenated them, so they continued acting crazy at Melody and Bertha's until 3:00 AM.

Raleigh explained that Megan and Tay would get the children up and dressed on Saturday morning. They would feed them a nice snack of fresh fruit and blueberry waffles around 9:00 AM since the brunch would not start until early afternoon. There were also snacks available here at Melody and Bertha's should anyone develop the munchies.

Raleigh and Jeanette were the first to wander off to their bedroom, followed by Jaime and Moon.

Adele smiled at Evelyn, "I promise not to attack you if we share a bedroom."

Then Adele told Melody and Bertha that she and Evelyn wanted to talk more, so they would share an en suite bedroom. The two new friends casually walked to their guest bedroom, giggling about the fun night. Each girl came to a dead stop, as there were two cute little, almost see-thru nightgowns on the bed.

Evelyn said, "Oh hell, I forgot we were naked under these dresses. We have three choices; putting our bras and panties back on and sleeping in them, changing into these two cute gowns, or just sleeping naked together."

Adele offered, "Let's flip for it, heads naked and tails little nightgowns."

Adele flipped, and it came up tails.

Evelyn pouted, "No way Adele, I don't believe it. You cheated, girl! We are so sleeping naked tonight!"

Adele and Evelyn were now relaxing in bed, cuddled up close and whispering. Both girls had a ton of fun tonight and planned to spend lots of time together in the next few years while attending GU and Howard. Adele said if it was okay with Evelyn, they could spend most weekends together enjoying life in the Metro area.

It had been a long day, and both girls quickly faded out. So, Adele sweetly asked, "Do I get a goodnight kiss, Evelyn?"

Evelyn swiftly leaned solidly into Adele's arms, kissing her deeply. She also placed Adele's hand firmly on her booty.

"You may fondle my booty all night long," Evelyn murmured into Adele's ear as the girls fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

***

The Saturday Brunch and other weekend fun activities were spectacular. Adele and Evelyn got on famously with Megan and Tay. The four young girls made long-range plans to spend significant time together during the upcoming fall semester. They also accepted Melody's invitation to spend unlimited weekends at their home and Raleigh and Jeanette's home.

Tay would continue tutoring the twin boys after starting GU full-time. Still, Raleigh and Jeanette would now enroll the twins in a public school in Maryland. They were just not the typical Private School type parents, and also were not pleased with any private schools in their local area.

Megan added, "We all have become family, so we will take care of Tony and Ronny whenever needed, including their tutoring. Neither Tay nor I will accept any payment for spending time teaching the boys. If Raleigh and Jeanette desire, they can give us a nice Christmas gift as a thank you."

Megan continued, "Melody and Bertha's place has two fully unused rooms, which Tay and I can organize as classrooms. Then we can also tutor Krista, Kara, Binna, and Bon-Hwa when they are visiting DC."

Tay jumped in, really excited, "Megan's idea is fantastic because we will feel happy that we are not just taking from you guys. We do not have money but are both 4.00 GPA students. We love the children, and they love us, so the Charleston kids can visit any time of the year and not fall behind in their classes."

The children were delighted with Tay and Megan teaching them since it meant the Charleston kids could visit DC more often. This tutoring decision also applied to all other EXTV-Charleston-related children, such as Riley, Mina, Bella, Sam, and JT. So, Tay and Megan's commitment to tutoring all EXTV-related children when they visited DC was a Win-Win for everyone.

GU and Howard's campuses were only four miles (15 minutes) apart. The four girls asked Melody and Bertha to investigate private housing for all of them together somewhere near the midpoint between the universities. Adele and Evelyn loved being on Melody and Bertha's property. So, they would happily join in with Tay and Megan to tutor the EXTV-related family's children when they visited DC.

CLANCY'S GU REUNION

Jeanette's ten-year reunion planning details were completed during Jaime and Moon's DC Metro visit. The preferred date was over the upcoming Labor Day Weekend, before the start of many primary/secondary schools and University's fall terms. Raleigh, Jeanette, Melody, and Bertha would surprise Clancy with a wild time at A Quiet Lady's Place on the Friday night of Labor Day weekend.

Additionally, Tay, Tony, and Ronny were coming to Charleston, with Megan wanting them to stay at her mom and dad's home for the first four days. She, Tay, and grandmom Madeline would help Megan's mom-Alice take care of Tony, Ronny, Krista, Kara, JT, Binna, and Bon-Hwa.

Grandmoms Andrea and Rosa would entertain the older children, Riley, Mina, Bella, and Sam, on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in their wing of Eva J and Clancy's home.

Now all the young adult couples could go hog wild partying on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of the long weekend. Jaime had booked individual suites for each couple and a party suite at the Andrew Pinckney Hotel.

Jeanette, Raleigh, Tony, and Ronny eagerly anticipated enjoying an extended two weeks with Clancy's family and friends. Tony and Ronny would need to complete some schoolwork in Charleston since their Public School started the last week of August. Jeanette would bring the twin boys assigned school work, which Megan and Tay would tutor them on. Jeanette would electronically send the boys' homework to their school's principal's office.

Bertha and Melody were returning home early Tuesday morning following Labor Day. The two would handle important, urgent, and/or unexpected business issues while Jeanette and Raleigh were vacationing in Charleston.

***

The past two months had been exciting and tense. Jeanette and Raleigh were stoked about seeing Clancy again after nearly ten years. Clancy had moved to Tacoma, WA, after graduating GU, with the two best friends graduating the following year. Raleigh and Jeanette had occasionally spoken with Clancy while she lived in Tacoma, but not since Jeremy went MIA in Asia. Riley would have been three or four years old at that time.

Finally, Jeanette, Raleigh, Tay, and the twin boys departed Washington National Airport for CHS on the Wednesday preceding Labor Day weekend. Although Tony and Ronny were already good friends with Krista and Kara, it had been two months since the children were together in DC. So, moms Raleigh and Jeanette wanted Tony and Ronny to feel relaxed with Megan's family before their three-day partying blowout with Clancy.

The seven couples would wine and dine at A Quiet Lady's Place on Friday evening from 8:00 PM until Midnight. At that time, their party would move to the hotel function suite, allowing more intimacy. Saturday day and evening would be spent at the hotel relaxing with spouses or in small groups. The seven couples would join together for dinner and then return to their hotel party suite for the evening.

Sunday would check out day for most couples, either returning to their local home or moving to Eva and Clancy's place. Melody, Bertha, Rach, and Kelly were departing on Tuesday, so they would stay at the hotel on Sunday and Monday nights.

Eva and Clancy would host the Monday BBQ, where all families would gather to celebrate Labor Day. Raleigh, Jeanette, Tony, and Ronny would stay in Eva and Clancy's guest wing for two weeks following the Labor Day weekend. Tay would spend the entire time with Megan's family.

***

Meanwhile, Jaime, Moon, Binna, and Bon-Hwa had met Jeanette's DC family at CHS, using one of EXTV's contracted Uber vans. Everyone was off-the-rails happy, especially the twin boys who just loved Krista and Kara. Tay was also on pins and needles to see Megan again after nearly two months.

The two families rode to Megan's home in a minivan, with the driver stopping at Alice's beauty shop entrance. Tony and Ronny bounded out of the minivan tearing into the shop, where Krista and Kara were joyously waiting. The four kids were dancing around, hugging and screaming joyfully at seeing each other again. Alice and her several customers were amazed at the antics of these two sets of twins.

Tony and Ronny then ran over to Alice, saying in unison, "Hi, grandmom Alice, we are so happy to see you." They both bombarded her with hugs and kisses.

Tony added, "Krista and Kara said you will also be our grandmom while we are here for two weeks! Hey, where's granddad Rick, so we can say hello to him?"

Before Alice could answer, two little heads popped thru the door. Binna led the way as she and Bon-Hwa wobbled over to Alice, as they had only been walking for a few weeks. Both one-year-olds held their hands out to Alice, saying, "Me ga-ma!" smiling prettily. This was Alice's first-time seeing Jaime and Moon's adopted little boy and girl, so she dropped to her knees, giving them big hugs.

Jaime and Moon introduced Raleigh and Jeanette to Alice just as Megan raced out of the main house and flew into Tay's arms. The two young ladies hugged each other tightly for an extraordinarily long time, regaining the warmth from their past two-month separation.

Alice saw that both Tay and Megan were crying, so she guided them to a quiet private lounge in the rear of the shop.

Still holding the two little ones, Alice gently kissed both girls on the cheek, whispering, "You two stay in here for a while so you can hold onto each without people gawking. Megan has talked about you so much, Tay, that you seem like another daughter. Please call me mom if you like."

Tay smiled through her tears, "Thank you so much, mom-Alice, because, during the past two months, I missed laughing and talking with my best friend, Megan."

Alice gently closed the door to the shop's lounge, allowing the girls some space to privately and openly rejoice in each other's arms.

Finally, all had settled down after the big commotion of the DC family arriving. Anna Lee, Mary Beth, and Susan were in the kitchen with their dad-Rick preparing the ingredients for pork BBQ and a grilled seafood dinner. Krista and Kara had dragged Tony and Ronny into the kitchen, so introductions were made all around. Josh and David would also come over later, joining them for the family dinner.

Alice pulled Raleigh, Jeanette, Jaime, and Moon aside. "I know this is a big weekend for you all, surprising Clancy for the reunion. I did not take any new appointments and am free for the next week once I close up tonight."

Alice continued, "Please let Tony, Ronny, Binna, and Bon-Hwa stay with us until Sunday church service. Krista and Kara are so excited about all the children staying here for four days. Anna Lee will quietly bring JT over here tomorrow since we do not want Clancy to become suspicious.

"Susan, Megan, Tay, Rick, and I will take care of the little ones, so you moms can enjoy the reunion. I think Binna and Bon-Hwa are already comfortable with the other children and us. So, we will all have a fun time here at home until early Sunday afternoon."

Moon smiled, "Mom-Alice, our two little ones have made themselves right at home in your arms, so they will be quite happy staying here. A wonderful lady named Madeline works part-time at EXTV and also loves our children.

"Jaime and I are building our new home, where Madeline will have her four-room wing. She has helped me so much in adjusting to being a new mom for my two one-year-olds. I know she would love to also stay here with you, helping take care of the children, and she is a great cook."

1...345678