A Quiet Lady's Place 04: Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MEETING THE CHILDREN

Raleigh and Jeanette used their GU and Investment business contacts to search the top three DC adoption agencies for potential Korean/American children. They struck gold at the Adoption Center of Washington, where a nine-month-old baby girl was in their Foster Care Program. Jeanette also found a nine-month-old Korean baby boy in the Greenleaf Treatment Foster Care System.

The female baby had a Black American father and a Korean mother. In contrast, the male baby had a Caucasian American father and a Korean mother. Both nine-month-old babies were American birthright citizens and are currently up for adoption. There had been some interest in the baby boy. However, no one had filed any adoption request documents or paid the filing fees.

Jeanette and Raleigh used their GU/Business contact leverage to arrange a six-hour visit for both babies at Melody and Bertha's home. Melody's family name had been a 'Power-House' in the DC business/political communities for four generations, which made Jeanette's task a lot easier.

Jeanette had promised the two agencies a sizable financial donation for their efforts, regardless of the outcome. Each baby would be brought to Melody's home by one of the agency's Social workers, so Jaime and Moon would be allowed up to six hours of private time with the two babies.

Jeanette, Raleigh, Bertha, and Melody had an intense discussion on whether to surprise Jaime and Moon with the babies or tell them. They finally settled on the surprise element, wanting to see their initial reactions. So once both babies were at Melody's place, Jeanette fetched the couple, supposedly for going out to lunch and then visiting the two agencies.

Jeanette and the young couple casually strolled into the living room when Moon stopped suddenly, screaming, "Mabsosa being!"

Jaime looked at Moon with a confused expression. Before she could ask, Moon, screamed again, "O yesunim, geogie du agiga issseubnida!"

"I do not understand what you are saying, darling," groaned Jaime.

Moon, with tears streaming down both cheeks, "I was so happy seeing the babies that I spoke in Korean. I first said 'Oh My God, A Baby' and then 'Oh Jesus, There Are Two Babies!'" She ran and threw herself on the floor by the babies as Jaime scampered right behind.

Moon picked up the first baby and said to Jaime, "Yeoja agi" (baby girl), take her." She picked up the second baby saying, "Namja agi" (baby boy)." Moon then hugged their little boy closely while Jaime hugged their little girl.

Jaime finally gets a word in, "Moon, darling, I love you so much, but please use English for now since my understanding of Korean is limited and dusty."

Moon leaned in and kissed Jaime, "Okay, for now, darling, but on Tuesdays and Thursdays, only Korean will be spoken in our home."

While Jaime and Moon gently cuddled the babies, Jeanette explained what had transpired last night and early morning. The two babies were in separate foster homes affiliated with different adoption agencies. Melody and Bertha used their influence to have both babies brought here for six hours. The agency's social workers would remain on site, but Moon and Jaime could spend time alone with the babies until 6:00 PM.

At this moment, both babies were free and up for adoption. The little boy's name was Doug, and the girl's name was Pam. Hopefully, these were temporary names until they were adopted.

Jeanette asked if Jaime or Moon had questions. Jaime answered, "Thousands, but the most important are baby food, milk, pampers, and changing stuff?"

Raleigh pointed at a carryall, "All that you girls need is there, except for food in the refrigerator. Bye!"

It was so unbelievable that Jeanette and Raleigh had arranged this wonderful surprise in just a few hours. The next four hours were like heaven for Jaime and Moon, playing with and caring for Pam and Doug. Jaime had to keep slowing Moon down, as she often cooed to the babies in Korean.

Around 4:00 PM, there was a Boom! Boom! Boom! on the hallway door, as two sets of twins demanded entry. They were all over Pam and Doug, rolling on the floor with them. The babies were smiling and making many happy cooing sounds.

Then Megan and Tay came tearing into the living room, complaining because no one told them about the babies.

Megan immediately claimed, "I have first dibs on babysitting since I am their God-mom."

Tay then complained, "What about me? I want to babysit and be their God-mom too. Moon, will you please give our God son and daughter good Korean names? I do not like Pammy and Dougie."

Jaime cautioned, "Slow down, everyone. We do not know any of the details yet!"

Megan pouted, "Who cares about details? Tay and I are now God-moms, so let's get this adoption stuff moving forward!"

Moon is stunned, "Megan, I have never seen you like this before. Are you serious about Jaime and me adopting the babies?"

Megan firmly stated, "The babies are part Korean and need a good Korean mom to love them. They are also part American, so they will have American and Korean moms. It's quite simple, you and Jaime want children, and the babies need moms."

Tay agreed, "Time for talking is finished. Let's get this adoption show on the road right now."

Jaime looked at Moon, who had tears in her eyes, so she picked up Doug, and Moon picked up Pam. They then strolled into the Great Room, where the six adults were having coffee and tea.

Jaime firmly stated, "Moon and I are adopting Binna Pamela West and Bon-Hwa Douglas West. We want to start the process right now, and Moon will stay here with our babies until we can take them home. We know the adoption will take time, so we want them with us in Charleston while the adoption documents are being processed."

Moon is softly crying, "Moms Melody and Bertha, please, can our babies stay here with us while the adoption process moves forward? They are now brother and sister and need to be together with their family."

Then Tony, Ronny, Krista, Kara, Tay, and Megan joined the fray. "We are Binna and Bon-Hwa's new family, and they belong here."

Tay jumped in, "Jaime and Moon have officially asked Megan and me to be Binna and Bon-Hwa's God-Moms. We both accept, and our hearts are open to love Binna and Bon-Hwa, so let's get this adoption done!"

Both social workers agreed that the babies couldn't stay here during the initial adoption process.

Melody stepped in, sternly declaring, "So am I to understand you both are saying that my home is not safe for Binna Pamela and Bon-Hwa Douglas?"

Melody took out her mobile phone placing it on speaker. A voice answered, "State Senator Merriam Ann Evanston's office."

"Hi, this is Melody calling. Is Merriam available to chat for a moment?"

Merriam came on the line, "Hi Mel, how's Bertha doing?"

Bertha replied, "I'm great, Merriam, and the word's out that your sister loved my dress."

"Are you joking, Bertha? She will never wear a dress made by anyone other than Bertha's Designs," laughed Merriam.

Melody said, "Remember when we had an intense discussion regarding getting the 2,500 DC kids out of foster care and adopted into good homes?"

Merriam snickered, "I see. You want to rescind your $100,000 pledge for the children's adoption program?"

Melody chuckled, "Quite the opposite. I am offering my home for Binna Pamela (West) and Bon-Hwa Douglas (West) while they are being processed for adoption. But the two attending Social Workers seem to think my home does not qualify for temporary foster care."

She continued, "Let's think about this, Merriam. The Government is paying almost $1,900 a month for the two infant's foster care, plus insurance premiums and other expenses. So, Bertha and I are offering our $4,000,000 home free of charge, with all other residual care costs included. Somehow that does not quite add up to wisely using our taxpayers' hard-earned money."

Merriam asked, "The two babies will be in your home until otherwise approved?"

Melody sighed, "As you know, there are two beautiful homes on my and Bertha's property. Raleigh, Jeanette, and their twin boys occupy the second home. So, Binna Pamela West and Bon-Hwa West will always be in one of those properties until we are informed it is okay for the babies to travel."

Melody continued, "Jaime Lou West and her fiancé, M (Moon) Chee Chan, reside in Charleston, SC. They will eventually take their children there to live. I know both young ladies personally, with Jaime as the Front Office Manager for EXTV LLC and Moon as a Senior Investment Counselor for a privately held investment firm.

"I understand their total net worth exceeds $2 Million, and annual income exceeds $300,000. Of course, this annual income amount includes performance bonuses and capital investment income. The ladies are in the early stages of building their home, previously having paid for the land in cash.

"Jaime is of mixed Black and Caucasian heritage, while Moon is mixed Black, Caucasian, and Korean. One baby is mixed Black and Korean, and the other is mixed with Caucasian and Korean. The babies are not biological siblings but will be reared as brother and sister. Both babies are nine months old but are managed by two separate foster care systems."

Merriam stated, "Okay, Melody, your synopsis is fully understood. I will inform both Social Services representatives to leave the two babies under your care. I will sign the authorizing documents and visit you tomorrow for your signature. I will also want to briefly speak with Jaime and Moon."

Merriam visited Melody's the following day for an early brunch, with Melody and Bertha signing the documents. Merriam was impressed with Jaime and Moon's love for the babies. Since they were a riot, Merriam also enjoyed spending time with both sets of twins. Merriam was flabbergasted in learning that both sets of twins were themselves adopted.

There had been some movement on a couple seeking to adopt Pam, but Merriam would quietly end this query. She agreed that sending both nine-month-old babies into the same loving mixed-race home was the best option.

***

Meanwhile, Megan and Tay's friendship deepened during the three extra weeks Megan was in DC, awaiting permission for Binna and Bon-Hwa's relocation to Charleston. The two girls spent much time with the children, especially the two new additions. But the two girls also frequently shared close whispered conversations.

At times, Tay's right hand seemed glued to Megan's booty, although Megan also did her fair share of fondling Tay's bottom. Megan also visited Tay's mom on several occasions, which pleased Tay. Both girls talked openly with Tay's mom about their newly close friendship being a blessing for both girls.

There was also a monumental development resulting from Tay's and Megan's extra three weeks together.

Megan asked Raleigh, Jeanette, Melody, and Bertha if she could speak with them privately for a moment. "I am not excluding Jaime and Moon, but their hands are full with their new babies. I will talk with them in detail immediately after we return home to Charleston."

She continued, "Tay and I are now best friends, and I genuinely enjoy her company. In the past three weeks, we have spent many hours together with Tay's mom. She wants Tay to start University full-time this fall. The three of us have come to grips with Tay's mom's cancer being terminal, knowing it's just a matter of time.

"Tay and I have talked extensively and would like to move forward together on our college studies.

"We both want to attend GU full-time starting this fall, knowing it is a great school. This would also allow us to hang in there, closely supporting Tay's mom until the end. We aren't interested in the dorm or party life, but commuting from here is not practical. So we are asking you to help find us a decent apartment near GU that we can share. We can easily walk or take the campus shuttle to our classes.

"Tay's mom knows the details about our plans and is excited about our friendship. I will immediately talk with my mom and dad upon arriving home from here. The three of us will most likely return to DC next month for a visit since I know mom and dad will be pleased with my decision to attend GU. I have always been a 4.00 GPA student and will apply for a scholarship and/or other financial aid."

Melody offered, "Please complete your GU application before returning home. Your parents must also complete the financial aid application as quickly as possible. Bertha and I will handle this, won't we, darling?"

Bertha responds, "I am on it. You two will also have the small attached apartment here whenever needing a break from city life on weekends or holidays. We will certainly have a rental apartment for your parents to inspect when they visit GU next month. We will update you and Tay on everything as we contact the GU Admissions office and apartment rental agents."

Megan, softly crying, runs over to hug the two older ladies, "You both are such a wonderful and amazing loving couple whom Jesus has blessed!"

Megan, still crying, "I have been in a funk for the past three years, ever since Josh and my sister Susan became a couple. It almost seemed by proxy that I was now partnered with Josh's cousin David. I do not feel it was intentional, but it seemed like I had lost my independence.

"I have always liked Josh and David because they are super nice guys. But I began to feel like everyone assumed David and I would soon become a couple. I felt like I was being pushed into double dating, having to go places with Susan and Josh along with David. So, I became distant and withdrawn, feeling my only option in avoiding this situation was to become reclusive. I was just sixteen years old, and the pressure seemed suffocating.

"My past three weeks here have been amazingly happy, also learning who I am. Yes, we have experienced so much fun together, despite Tay crying on my shoulders many times about losing her mom. I have also cried on her shoulders about seeming to lose my family over this David thing.

"Just so you know, Tay and I have not come close to having sex, although both of us have a certain affinity for rubbing each other's booty. We are both virgins and will only engage in sex with someone we love and want to spend a lifetime with.

"I have adored spending time with both sets of twins and now Jaime and Moon's babies. I have experienced more joy in the past three weeks of being here than in the past three years in Charleston.

"It felt like I was in prison for three long years, and now I am finally free. I do want to keep my freedom and independence, so I need to create space for me to grow. This is why I am thrilled to attend GU and spread my wings a little."

Finally, Megan said, "Tay and I have heard talk of this Nightclub called 'Her Place,' which we are sure two very nice couples are familiar with. Jaime and Moon have worked on Clancy's reunion, taken care of Binna and Bon-Hwa, and many other tasks for nearly a month. Moon primarily cares for the babies, and Jaime routinely checks in while she works remotely from here.

"Jaime and Moon have been fantastic with all six children, so Tay and I feel they deserve a wonderful evening out in DC. We will take care of the children while you four wonderful ladies take Jaime and Moon to 'Her Place' for a delightful evening. We also understand Bertha designs beautiful dresses, which blend well with the commando dress style."

"Yes!" said the four ladies in unison.

***

Melody and Bertha planned the night out at 'Her Place' on Jaime and Moon's final Friday in DC. They now had approval for taking Binna Pamela and Bon-Hwa Douglas to Charleston.

Megan and Tay cared for the kids, as the six ladies would stay overnight at Melody's after leaving the lounge. They would continue partying and sipping a nice Fume Blanc at home after leaving the club. The three couples were going to talk and have fun late into the evening since this was their only social time during the month Jaime and Moon have been in DC.

Bertha had designed very hot short outfits for the six of them to wear, with each top's dress being a bit more severe. Melody, Jeanette, and Moon all wore little short black dresses, black thigh highs, and coal black Jimmy Choos with 3" heels. Bertha, Raleigh, and Jaime were dressed the same, except their little short dresses were flaming hot red.

Tina dropped the six beautifully dressed-n-hot ladies at Her Place's main entrance just before 9:00 PM, where a short line had already formed on a Friday night.

Melody suggested they stay in line the same as regular customers. "This will give Bertha and me good insight into how paying customers feel about our lounge. People's true feelings often slip out when standing impatiently in line."

Many ladies waiting to enter were dressed nicely and would mostly be considered lipstick lesbians or bi-curious. But there was a group of four 'stone cold dykes' present, leering at several cute young ladies while sometimes making rude comments to other guests waiting in line.

The group of four masculine-looking women specifically targeted a quiet young girl standing nervously alone in line.

Bertha strutted over, taking the girl's arm. "Hi honey, I am Bertha. Do you want to come and wait in line with my wife and our friends?"

At the same time, a security person yelled, "Hey boss, what are you all doing standing in line?"

Bertha smiled, "Hi ya, Duke. We are trying to get a feel for the place as paying customers."

Bertha then asked the girl, "What is your name, sweetie, and are you twenty-one?"

The young girl answered, "Ma'am, I am Evelyn, and I am only 19."

"I am Bertha, one of the club's owners, and you will be our guest tonight. Duke, please take Evelyn to our table and give her a glass of NA-cabernet?"

Bertha points at Melody and the girls. "The tall blonde is my wife, Melody, and the two young couples are our good friends. Relax at the table enjoying your wine, and we will join you in fifteen minutes."

Bertha gave the four tough-looking women a dirty stare. "Perhaps you should go elsewhere tonight, as we do not allow customers to be hassled here," she said. She turned sharply and walked away.

Melody laughed, "That's my tough wife, who is in our gym five days a week! But I am with her 100% since I want Her Place to be a haven of comfort for women. The bully-type lesbians cannot grasp that if we wanted to be ceaselessly hit on, we could just go to any old DC bar."

Melody's group joined Evelyn at the table, learning that she would start her Fresher year at GU in September. Evelyn was from Henderson, NC, and in DC for a few days scoping out the GU campus and surrounding area.

Raleigh and Jeanette smiled happily, saying, "We are GU graduates from eight years ago, and you will love it there. Two of our younger friends are also planning to start GU this fall. Give us your email and other contact details so that Megan and Tay can write you."

Everyone was enjoying themselves, with Evelyn repeatedly thanking Bertha for stepping in. She had never been to a lesbian place and was a little bi-curious. Those four pushy women were so aggressive that Evelyn wanted to get out of the line and hurry back to her on-campus hotel. Now Evelyn was glad Bertha had intervened and was enjoying getting to know the six ladies.

While Evelyn was talking, another tall but, kind of cute girl asked if she could sit at their table for a moment. She had overheard them talking outside and had seen Bertha's interaction with the four dyke-type women.

So she was a bit hesitant in asking to join them. "My name is Adele Claudia Burgess, and I am currently in my first year at Howard University."

1...345678