A Quiet Lady's Place 04: Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice quickly agreed, "Phone Madeline right now so that our sons, Josh and David, can pick her up in an hour."

Moon hugged Alice tenderly, "My fiancée, Jaime, loves working for Anna Lee, and I now see why. Since you are a wonderful mom, Anna Lee and Megan have become lovely young ladies. I do not yet know Susan very well, but I am certain she is also a nice person like her mom!"

That night was a wonderful time for everyone, especially the children. After dinner and dessert were finished, Mary Beth gathered all the children in the study, reading them a lovely story. Mary Beth was a natural storyteller, adding her style when reading to children. The twin boys, girls, and little ones listened rapturously for an hour while Mary Beth read/told her story.

While Mary Beth entertained the children, Alice and Rick spent time getting to know Madeline. After a few minutes of talking over coffee, Madeline felt right at home with them, so this would also be a nice Labor Day weekend for her. Alice and Madeline told the three couples to enjoy their weekend. They would message them if they needed anything for the children.

Anna Lee and Mary Beth's home was quite large, so Jaime/Moon and Jeanette/Raleigh were staying there for the two nights before the reunion shindig. Anna Lee had just poured their first wine of the evening since none of the ladies drank alcohol in front of their children.

Anna Lee commented, "Megan has been a different girl since visiting DC. Did anything special happen with Tay? I am not prying for any specifics because I surely like Tay after talking with her several times today."

Raleigh replied, "Honestly, Anna Lee, I think the girls have just been best friends. I know that Tay smacked Megan on the booty when she saw her leaning out of the large den glass doors on her first day there. Tay immediately apologized, noting that Megan's booty looked so tantalizing.

"Megan dragged a very embarrassed Tay into the living room and told us what had happened. She then grabbed Tay's hand and placed it on her bottom. Megan had told Tay she now had the approval to fondle her booty whenever they were in private at home. Megan would also own Tay's cute booty.

"Other than their fun booty play, Megan and Tay are perfect young ladies and big sisters to the children. Tay delayed starting college because her mom has terminal cancer. I know for certain that Tay and Megan spent hours and hours with Tay's mom. They were perfectly content for almost the entire month in DC, visiting with Tay's mom and playing with the children."

Anna Lee smiled, "Thanks for your wonderful insight. Mary Beth and I are so pleased that Tay and Megan are friends. Megan told her mom she was ready to start college at GU and that she and Tay would share a place. I am very pleased that you and Jeanette are offering family support for Megan when she starts GU this fall."

Jeanette quietly spoke, "I must tell you something which Megan shared privately with us. I think Megan's change of perspective in DC was due to being away from Charleston. Megan felt that she had been in prison since Josh and Susan started dating. This is why Megan's been so quiet and disillusioned for the past three years.

"Megan feels that David wants to date her, and she is constantly being pushed into almost double dating with Sue and Josh. She likes David as a brother or good friend but does not want him as a boyfriend.

"Megan cried while sharing this with us. She felt like no one was thinking about her feelings as an individual. Megan also confided to us that she cried on Tay's shoulders about feeling so alone in her own home. Also, Tay cried on Megan's shoulder because of her mom's terminal cancer, so they were both suffering a loss.

"Finally, Megan was very explicit in stating that she and Tay had never even come close to having sex, and they were both still virgins. Would you please quietly share this information with your parents and Susan? Megan said the situation had been an almost unbearable burden for her to carry at sixteen."

Anna Lee ran over and hugged Jeanette, repeatedly thanking her. "I guess we just never thought of the pressure being placed on Megan, and I will speak with mom tonight before going to bed."

Jaime added, "Megan mentioned talking with Jeanette, Raleigh, Bertha, and Melody about her being so quiet for the past three years. She did not share many details, saying that our hands were full with our new babies. I was going to mention her discussion to you, but the past two months have been crazy."

There were many other conversations before the ladies talked themselves out and headed off to bed for a night of soft cuddling and sweet kisses. Anna Lee did speak quietly with her mom-Alice, before joining Mary Beth in bed.

A QUIET LADY'S PLACE-REUNION NIGHT

Most of the guests for Clancy's reunion were either from the DC or Charleston Metro areas. But Rach, Kelly, and Sam (Samantha) drove over from Tybee Island (Savannah). Sam had become best friends with Riley, Mina, and Bella during Studycation6, so she would stay with Riley and Mina for two weeks.

Sam's moms, Rach and Kelly, were only staying in Charlotte until Tuesday after Labor Day. They would stay at the Andrew Pinckney Inn for the entire reunion weekend.

Seven couples celebrated the evening: Eva and Clancy, Raleigh and Jeanette, Bertha and Melody, Anna Lee and Mary Beth, Jackie and Wanda, Rach and Kelly, and Jaime and Moon. The first EXTV limo would collect everyone, excluding Eva and Clancy, and take them to A Quiet Lady's Place at 7:30 PM. Jaime had scheduled a second EXTV limo to collect Eva and Clancy, arriving for the reunion at 8:00 PM. The thirty-minute spacing between the two limos allowed the twelve guests some time to nicely settle in and surprise Clancy.

Jaime and Moon provided Bertha with all the measurements for the eight ladies from Charlotte and Tybee Island, so Bertha designed the Friday night cocktail dress ensembles for everyone. Bertha knew Jaime and Moon's sizes from their previous DC visit.

Clancy knew something special was happening that night. Still, Eva and Anna Lee led her to believe they were celebrating Jaime and Moon's confirmed adoption of their two babies. So Clancy was not unduly suspicious of Eva having purchased new outfits for the shindig.

Each of the fourteen ladies would wear beautifully designed Little Black Dresses, Patterned Black Silk Thigh Highs, Gold Trimmed Black Clutches, and Coal Black Jimmy Choos with 2" or 3" Heels depending on the lady's height. The entire party was commando, so none of the ladies would don any lingerie.

Jaime and Moon had organized two beautiful Happy Georgetown University Reunion signs mounted on rolling easels, which would be displayed immediately after Clancy and Eva's arrival.

***

The six couples arrived on schedule, with the restaurant Manager, Grace Edwards, pouring each lady a choice of Cabernet or Fume Blanc wine. This was Bertha, Melody, Jeanette, and Raleigh's first visit to A Quiet Lady's Place. They were suitably impressed with the decor. All four ladies liked the novel idea of having the main lounge bar and two smaller dining rooms designated for ladies only on weekends.

Jaime and Moon kept the conversations moving since they were the only people in the room knowing everyone. Moon explained how Rach had saved her life by inviting Moon into Rach's home when she was just seventeen years old. Moon considered Rach and Kelly as her moms, even asking them if she could date Jaime. Moon was 22 and Jaime 25 when they met at this same restaurant and started seriously dating two days later.

Shortly before 8:00 PM, the Manager, Grace, informed them that Eva and Clancy had just arrived at the hostess desk and should soon be nearing the table. As previously planned, all ladies stood up with their backs to the door. Grace and a waitress also stood close by to quickly display the two happy reunion easels.

As the happy couple strolled in, chatting away, Clancy asked, "Hi guys, what's going on?"

All twelve ladies turned, saying, "Happy GU Reunion, Clancy Marie!"

Clancy screamed as she spied Raleigh, Jeanette, Bertha, and Melody standing closest to the entrance.

"Oh My God, are these my best friends from GU?" She then started to loudly sob. Simultaneously, Grace was strategically placing the Happy GU Reunion Signs.

Jeanette and Raleigh flew into Clancy's arms, loudly crying while smothering Clancy with hugs. Jeanette and Raleigh vociferously declared their love for Clancy and how much they missed her after she moved to Tacoma. Bertha and Melody slowly walked over to hug Clancy, allowing her, Raleigh, and Jeanette a few extra moments of solace.

Clancy had many questions about how this surprise reunion was organized. Jeanette gave her the short version, with her and Raleigh's promise to reunite Clancy within ten years of her move to Tacoma. Clancy was astonished to learn that Jaime and Moon, along with Meagan and Anna Lee's twin girls, had stayed in DC for nearly a month planning many of the reunion details.

Jeanette interrupted, "We, along with our twin boys, are staying in your guest wing for the next two weeks, so let's play catch-up then. It is time to party our butts off here and now. We are staying tonight through Sunday, partying at the Andrew Pinckney Inn. The children's awesome grandmoms, Andrea, Rosa, Alice, Madeline, and nieces Susan, Megan, and Tay, are happily entertaining our children, so let's Boogey down like crazy."

It was a spectacular reunion evening for everyone, especially for the three former GU best friends. Several times during the evening, Clancy, Jeanette, and Raleigh spontaneously burst into tears, joyful about sharing time again after a ten-year hiatus.

During a break in the dancing, Eva proposed a toast. She started, "I am speechless, often having heard my baby Clancy speak of her best friends at GU. Now those two best friends from college, Jeanette and Raleigh, and their mentors, Bertha and Melody, are sitting here with us celebrating the renewal of their great friendship."

Eva continued, "You four beautiful ladies have shown us what friendship and sisterly love mean. You are here in A Quiet Lady's Place because of having a plan and working hard to make it a success. My wife Clancy will affectionately remember tonight for the rest of her life.

"I want all of us here tonight to continue Clancy, Raleigh, and Jeanette's beautiful friendship as a family tradition. We have children, parents, and other nuclear family members who are now in their arc, so let's celebrate our love of life together at least once a year! I understand that Anna Lee's sisters Megan and Tay, Raleigh and Jeanette's protégé, will attend GU this year as Freshers. So, we are already expanding from Charleston into DC and becoming a bigger family!"

"Cheers!"

The couples were a bit exhausted from laughing, dancing, and having other good fun, so at approximately Midnight, the group moved to their hotel's party suite. It was stocked with an excellent Cabernet, chilled Fume Blanc, and various soft drinks. All fourteen ladies had poured full glasses of Vino and started partying hard again.

The party got a bit friskier now that everyone was in a friends-only private function suite. Each couple paired up with the love of their life. There was virtually constant kissing, dancing, and booty slapping among the couples. An occasional Roman hand and Russian fingers slipped under the partner's dress. Still, each couple saved seeking out paradise for the privacy of their suite.

Jamie and Moon had strategically asked the hotel to place their seven suites close to the party suite and well distanced from most other hotel rooms. So a couple of hours later, these seven private wild n crazy suites were filled with ladies fucking the night away. But they were a few minutes away from the regular hotel rooms, so would not disturb other guests staying in them.

There were no official reunion activities scheduled until lunch on Saturday. So, early morning would see the couples softly fucking, cuddling, kissing, whispering sweet nothings, and declaring a lifetime of unconditional love for each other.

***

Meanwhile, earlier Friday evening in West Charlotte, Rick and Alice had the smaller kids at their home. So, Krista, Kara, Tony, Ronny, JT, Binna, and Bon-Hwa were now sacked out in the spacious living room on their sleep pallets. Alice, Rick, Madeline, and Susan were currently on watch with the young'uns.

Megan and Tay had asked Alice for some alone time to celebrate with each other. The two best friends had been apart for nearly two months and were itching for some serious booty-fondling privacy.

Alice had quickly told Rick about Anna Lee's call and Megan's past three years of stress with the David situation. So, she would let Megan and Tay stay nights in the beauty shop lounge for the two-week vacation. Alice had stocked extra soft drinks, snacks, cheese, fresh fruit, and ice in the lounge refrigerator, which she would replenish daily.

Both girls hugged Rick, Alice, Madeline, and Susan, with Megan openly saying, "We are good girls, Mom, but like to sometimes rub each other's bottom and cuddle! We are both still virgins and have never had any kind of sex. We became best friends when I stayed in DC for a month, so we like being close."

Alice smiled at Megan, "You are now nineteen and Tay twenty, so your dad and I trust you both to be careful with your emotions. This is your home Megan, and I want you and Tay to be completely comfortable here. You two will stay in the beauty shop lounge for the next two weeks. You and Tay can go over there for alone time when the little ones are asleep or away from home. So, get on over there right now and enjoy your special friendship.

"Take some night clothes if you want, but I already refilled the toiletries that are stored there. I also placed some clean face and hand towels there for you. Be sure to lock the inside entrance to the house, so no one can mistakenly stumble in on you there. Your dad has already set the external entry door alarms, so all will be okay for your privacy."

The two happy young girls scampered over to the beauty shop lounge, locking the interior house side door as mom-Alice had told them. They each poured a glass of sweet tea and sat close together on the convertible loveseat.

Tay hugged Megan, pulling her closer, while she spanked the right side of her booty. "Your mom is wonderful at understanding young people, and I am so happy staying here for nearly eight days."

The girls gently shared a real lover's kiss with very active tonguing. "Wow, that kiss felt very nice, and I could easily get used to it," murmured Megan.

"Slow down, sweetie," answered Tay. "Let's be demure and respectful here at your home. Your mom treats us like adults, and we want to keep her trust. Remember that in three weeks, we will have our bedroom for the next four years."

Megan agreed with Tay on slowing down, so they talked more about starting at GU. "I am so glad that Melody and Bertha found the beautiful two-bedroom apartment for us. We will share one bedroom, with Adele and Evelyn sharing the second one. We four girls will have a wonderful life and friendship living together in our apartment."

"You are so right, Meg, and we will do very little partying. We four friends will mostly socialize at home or sometimes at Melody and Bertha's home. I am so excited about the upcoming year at GU. We will all study hard and carry 4.00 GPAs," giggled Tay.

She added, "I promised Mom that after she has gone to her permanent rest, I will enjoy a full life with good friends like you, Evelyn, and Adele. I know she will watch over us to ensure I keep my promise."

Finally, Megan said, "Kiss me, girlfriend! I am really tired now, so let's sleep in just our panties tonight."

Both girls undressed down to their cute panties, and after three or four wet kisses, Tay and Megan drifted off to a happy place.

***

Saturday, Sunday, and Monday were beautiful days for the 'Reunion,' with Church Service, Picnics, and great conversations. Melody and Bertha flew back to DC on an early flight Tuesday morning since they needed to settle a few business items that afternoon.

Rich and Alice would drive Tay and Megan back to DC in a few days. They will visit the GU Campus and inspect the girl's new apartment. Rich and Alice planned to spend a lovely afternoon with Tay's mom and a quiet dinner at Melody and Bertha's home before returning to Charleston. Megan's family was beaming with the news of her and Tay being awarded full academic scholarships to study at GU.

Raleigh, Jeanette, and both sets of twins moved into Eva and Clancy's guest wing for a two-week stay. Binna, Bon-Hwa, Riley, Mina, Bella, Sam, JT, and the two sets of twins would be bunking in their grandmom's wing on both weekends. So, grandmoms, Andrea, Rosa, and Madeline, would have their hands full.

Eva, Clancy, Raleigh, and Jeanette were planning many relaxing and light conversations, catching up on the past ten years. Jaime, Moon, Anna Lee, and Mary Beth would join the other four ladies on weekends since the grandmoms had planned activities for the children.

Most of the usual EXTV couples, along with Raleigh and Jeanette, would most likely have one or two more nights out. Still, the ladies would mostly enjoy a quiet two weeks rekindling Clancy, Raleigh, and Jeanette's close friendship.

The EXTV Charleston families confirmed they would visit DC next summer for a week's vacation. Hopefully, this first summer reunion would evolve into both the DC and Charleston family groups' vacationing in each other's home city on alternate years.

While Raleigh and Jeanette vacationed with Clancy for two weeks, Jamie and Moon's adoption of Binna and Bon-Hwa was finalized. With that done, Jaime, Moon, Binna, Bon-Hwa, and Madeline would move into their new home in six weeks.

NOW STARTING GU AND HOWARD

Megan, Tay, Evelyn, and Adele were all back in DC and had just finished moving into their new apartment. It had two en suite MBRs, one shared by each pair (not yet lesbian couple), a combo dining room/kitchen, a spacious study, and a living room. The four girls combined scholarship, dorm, and meal allowance paid for 90% of the monthly rental cost. At the same time, Melody and Bertha forgave (gifted) the other 10%.

The Only For Women LLC had purchased this newly renovated four-apartment building, giving Tay and her friends the nicest apartment. Jeanette wrote the girl's lease agreement to meet GU/Howard's scholarship housing specification. The girls only needed to keep their grades at a 3.05 GPA or higher for the next four years. This requirement would not be a problem since all four girls had maintained 4.00 GPAs throughout High Schools and/or Community Colleges.

With Melody and Bertha's 10% discount on their monthly lease payment, the four girl's only actual monthly expense was for food, clothing, and personal items. So now, the four coed friends were set with accommodations and ready to start their first semester of this academic school year.

Classes would start on Monday, so Tay, Megan, Evelyn, and Adele were partying in their new apartment from Friday noon until Sunday Brunch. The apartment was stocked with wholesome food, a few bottles of Fume Blanc, and several Craft Beers, all from one of Melody's upscale restaurants. Tina had dropped these items off while Tay and Megan shopped for snacks and soft drinks. All four girls loved the dry flinty taste of a choice of fume-blanc wine, but Adele also savored an occasional ice-cold beer.

This was a huge celebration weekend for the four girls, so Bertha had directed them to a quaint lingerie shop, where they each purchased two nice lingerie sets. Bertha, Melody, Raleigh, and Jeanette were so pleased with the girls' decision to celebrate at home that they paid for all the food and beverages.

1...345678