A Radical Antidepressant - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good," said Mary. "I will now give you a tour."

Mary showed her around the floor they were on, pointing out what areas were dormitories, where the bathrooms were, and where the kitchen was. "You will find the kitchen fully stocked. Once you are settled in here you will take your turn making meals for everyone. All chores here are shared by everyone. The final part of the tour is also the final part of orientation. The nature of this final part depends on the person. Sometimes it's as simple as a quick tour. In other cases," she looked meaningfully at Jane, "It's a bit more involved."

"What the fuck does that mean?" asked Jane irritably. The hell I'm going to cook for everyone else, she thought to herself.

"Part of respect involves not speaking to others with such hostility or foulness. You will find that it is in your best interest to refrain from such language. Accordingly, let's go finish the... tour."

Jane wasn't sure what that was all about, but decided to follow along. Mary led her to another stairwell, and down a flight of stairs. They walked onto what must have been the second floor.

They went through a set of double doors marked "Treatment", into another area of the floor. Here there was what looked like a sort of waiting room. There were straight-backed wooden chairs on one side of the room, and nothing on the other. There was a desk built into the other end of the room, much like you might see in a doctor's office. The room was chilly, and she found herself wishing she was wearing more than just the short skirt.

They walked across the room, and went through a door to the left of the desk. She saw another hallway, with doors on either side. It again reminded her of a doctor's office. They went down a few doors, and Mary opened a door on the left. "Please go inside, Miss Warren."

Jane walked in, and looked around. The room wasn't very big. There was a large mirror taking up most of the wall on that side of the room, a simple wooden chair in the center facing the mirror, a tall metal cabinet in one corner, and a strange looking A-frame on wheels in another corner. The frame had a foam-padded horizontal bar on the top of it, and some sort of straps on the bottom. What the hell could that be? wondered Jane.

Mary followed Jane in, closing the door behind her. Jane heard a click that sounded like the door might have locked. Mary sat down on the chair in the center. "Please come over to my right side, Miss Warren," Mary instructed.

Jane reluctantly walked over, not knowing what was happening. This room was just as chilly as the last, and she clutched her arms around her for some warmth. "Alright Miss Warren. You will lift your skirt, and pull your panties down," Mary told Jane as calmly as if she was commenting on the weather.

"What!? I just got dressed! What do you need me to do that for?" Jane thought about how all of this had looked a bit like a doctor's office. "Is this some kind of health inspection?"

Mary's face changed to what may have been a slight smirk, "You could say that. We ARE going to be inspecting something for the benefit of your health."

Jane thought this was all very strange, but knew she wasn't in a good position to leave. She decided to go along with it. She lifted her skirt up, and pulled her panties down to her ankles. She noticed the skirt stayed up, and realized the small hard pieces she'd felt earlier were magnets. What now? thought Jane, nervously.

"You will now bend over my lap so that we can begin your first treatment," she felt Mary place a hand on the small of her back, gently pushing her in that direction.

"What!? The hell I will! What is this all about?" Jane demanded, feeling angry and a little afraid.

"Miss Warren, as this is your first time we will be more lenient with you. In the future you will be expected to do what we say, without protest or hesitation. We are not heartless, though, and we understand that this is a difficult transition. So we will take it easier on you this time. Also, I will help you."

Take it easier on me? What kind of treatment is this? Jane anxiously considered.

She felt the hand push harder, and she found herself suddenly across Mary's lap. Her bare bottom was sticking up in the air. "Now we will begin your treatment. You have acted with great disrespect from the moment you stepped into this facility. You have treated me very poorly, been obstinate about instructions, and cursed at two staff members. You will now be corrected for this behavior."

What is all... Jane wondered, when suddenly she heard and felt a firm hand slap her upturned posterior. "Ouch! What the fuck are you doing to me!?" demanded Jane.

"Please hold still, Miss Warren. If you make this harder than it needs to be, it will be harder than it needs to be." Mary said cryptically. "If needed we have ways to restrain you, but I assure you that you do not want that."

Mary started spanking her again.

SMACK SMACK

Jane kicked and fought, and tried to cover her bottom with her hand. Mary expertly grabbed her hand and twisted her arm against her back. She then continued to pepper her bottom with spanks.

"What the fuck!? This is bullshit! Ouch!" exclaimed Jane, as the spanking continued. She wiggled her way down and placed her feet on the floor, managing to push herself up enough to loosen Mary's grip. She fell on the floor, got up, and waddled over to the door with her panties still around her ankles. Sure enough, she found the door locked.

Mary said, "I think we could use some assistance," to no one in particular. A minute later the door opened, and two burly-looking women came in. They easily grabbed Jane and carried her over to the frame. They bent her over the padded bar and removed her panties, fastening her feet and hands to the base. They adjusted the straps so her arms were pulled taught and her legs were spread and tight. Her bottom was pointed out and upwards. The two women rolled the frame over to the center of the room, as Mary moved the chair out of the way.

"What the fuck are you doing to me!?" demanded Jane, "You can't do this! I'll fucking kill you!"

Mary walked over and replied, "We can, and we will. You'd best adjust to this situation quickly and save yourself from further added discomfort. As I said, we will cut you some slack for this being your first time. However, your behavior has been deplorable. Needing to be restrained like this is generally a last resort, and means that your treatment will now be doubled. Continued foul language, threats, and lack of cooperation will only mean additional punishment. This may be hard to understand, Miss Warren, but this is for your own good. We are not monsters, we are therapists. We are here to help you. Unfortunately, sometimes helping you means... hurting you." With the last statement she gave her a hard spank with her hand. She continued to spank her, going at a fast pace.

Jane's butt felt on fire. She did her best to struggle, but soon realized that there was no way out of the restraints. The frame was quite solid. It dawned on her that when they said "treatment" they really meant "punishment."

SMACK SLAP SMACK

She yelled more expletives as Mary continued to spank. Finally Jane decided she was powerless to do anything, and stopped her cursing. Only yelps and moans of pain escaped her lips.

After around 10 minutes of this, Mary stopped. Jane had tears welling up in her eyes, and couldn't remember feeling such pain before. She was so relieved the spanking had stopped, and looked back for them to come release her. "So... we're done now, right? Can I go?" Jane asked hopefully. Her voice was still defiant, but less so than she was.

Mary gave what may have been a slight chuckle. "Oh my dear, I'm afraid that was just your warm-up. Even if you hadn't struggled so badly we wouldn't be done. But as I said, due to your attitude and lack of cooperation, you'll be getting double... and then some. I hope you've learned not to curse at me, as that will only continue to earn you more."

Jane couldn't believe what she was hearing. Just a warm-up!? She thought, what the hell have I signed up for!?

"You can't do this, you bitch!" exclaimed Jane, "My boyfriend will hear about this and pull me out of the program. Then I'll sue your ass."

Mary gave another small chuckle, and said, "Don't be so sure of that dear."

Suddenly Jane felt something much worse. Pain erupted across a spot on her backside that made the hand spanking seem like a caress. Looking back, she saw what looked like a hairbrush being raised.

SMACK... SMACK

The hairbrush continued to fall, covering every area of her butt. Every five seconds or so, it fell again. Jane couldn't believe how much it hurt. It wasn't long before tears started to fall. She knew she couldn't do anything to stop it. "Please, Ma'am, please stop!" she asked earnestly, urgency now clear in her voice.

Mary answered, continuing to spank her, "I'm afraid I won't be able to stop until your treatment is over. But thank you for asking politely."

Mary spanked her over and over again, her bottom turning bright red. She paid particular attention to the "sit spots" at the top of her thighs. She spanked the left sit spot, then the right side, alternating a few times. Jane was screaming, it hurt so badly to be spanked on those same spots. "I'm sorry dear, but this is necessary. This way you will remember this every time you sit down for the next few days or so. It's a longer lasting form of treatment, and feeling them may encourage you to refrain from the disrespectful actions you've been taking since you got here."

After a few more minutes, the spankings stopped. It had probably been about five minutes in total. Jane looked back with anger in her voice, told Mary, "My boyfriend will never consent to this. He will have me out of here as soon as he hears, and then you'll all be in trouble! You'd better let me go right now!"

Mary looked at her, and Jane thought she could see something like compassion in her eyes. "Oh dearie, I'm afraid you're just not right about that. You see... your boyfriend is watching this right now. And he's not stopping it."

Jane looked towards the mirror in horror. He couldn't possibly be watching this, right!? He wouldn't allow this abuse to happen to her! "Neil, are you really watching!? Getting me the fuck out of here! This bitch is crazy!"

She heard Mary sigh. "I thought we were nearly done, but I guess there's more to go," said Mary regretfully.

After a short pause, Jane heard a "CRACK!" and felt a larger portion of her bottom explode in pain at the same time. Looking back she saw some kind of belt or strap. Mary continued to bring the cursed thing down on her bottom, over and over. She moved up and down, hitting her bottom from the very top down to the tops of her thighs. Jane screamed and cried again. After several more smacks with the belt, Mary could tell Jane was coming around. She slumped against the frame sobbing, and no longer yelled threats or swore. She gave her one more for good measure, and then stopped. "There there, dear," said Mary, comfortingly. "It will be ok. The sooner you accept this, the sooner you can heal and not need this treatment anymore. Keep in mind that this is what you will receive if you continue to be defiant and disrespectful. And keep in mind that we went easy on you for your first time. You don't want to find out what another treatment session is like, especially with an already sore bottom."

Jane felt terrified imagining this having been "easy". She was just so relieved to be done. Mary continued, "Now, we would be all done, but I'm afraid we have a little left to do. Your defiance simply cannot be tolerated, and has to be dealt with severely. As it's your first time, I'm going to break protocol and not double your punishment, but I am going to give you a few with the cane to drive the point home."

Jane simply lay there for a minutes, catching her breath. The cane can't be any worse than the strap, right? Then suddenly she felt a stripe of pain flame across the middle of her butt. It hurt even worse than the other spankings had. Mary expertly brought the cane down twice on different spots across her bottom, leaving evenly spaced red lines. Jane just sobbed. "Ok, Miss Warren. We are almost done. You have two remaining. I will place these so that you will remember them every time you sit down for a few days to come. Hopefully that will give you incentive to be respectful from here on out." With that, Mary brought the cane down even harder, twice, right across Jane's sit spots. Her upper thighs and lower bottom erupted in even more pain. Jane screamed but had no words, and then just slumped against the frame, weeping.

Her bottom was on fire in a way Jane never knew could be possible. She couldn't remember ever feeling this much pain. But she also felt something else... a sort of release. Like she was able to let go of some anger, some guilt, and even some self-hatred.

During this whole scene, Neil stood behind the two-way mirror, watching the punishment unfold. He felt mixed emotions. At first he very much wanted to stop the punishment. "This seems like too much! Please, stop hurting her!" He told the doctor, Alex, standing next to him.

"That is your right, if you truly want to stop this," Alex said, "But I'd very much recommend that you don't. This seems harsh right now, but what she's feeling is just a little physical pain. That pain is nothing compared to the mental and emotional pain she's been feeling. Don't you think it is worth a bit of temporary physical pain to help her heal and get out of this pit she's been mired in?" Alex paused. "Another way to cope with it is this. It's never easy to see someone we love in pain. But think of all the problems you've had with her. Think of all the chores left undone, the bills left unpaid and bore solely by you, the messes and work she's created, the lack of intimacy and care from her and how that has affected your relationship. Think of her attitude towards you despite everything you've done to help her. Think of how poor her behavior has been, over and above the legitimacy of her depression. Do you think maybe she deserves this... treatment... after all of that? Sometimes in a way this treatment isn't just for the actual patient, but also for the partner. You may find a sort of healthy catharsis in her 'getting what's coming to her' after all this time. Don't think of it as revenge exactly, but as more of a sense of justice."

The thought had occurred to him. Amidst the pain he felt for her was a feeling of vindication... that after all he'd done for her and her lack of gratitude that she deserved punishment like this. With that feeling came guilt, though. Hearing the doctor tell him this was normal, and even healthy, helped somewhat with the guilt.

He also had another feeling mixed in with the others... arousal. Seeing his girlfriend with her naked ass in the air getting spanked was turning him on more than he'd like to admit. He did his best to hide the evidence from the doctor next to him. In what he thought might be a sick sort of way, with the releasing of his anger towards the situation combined with his arousal, he found part of himself greedily wanting the punishment to continue. What is wrong with me? thought Neil, I'm supposed to protect my girlfriend and want her to feel good... not be in pain. Why do I... crave this? Neil wrestled with these thoughts throughout the punishment, but ended up not interfering. He decided he'd have to give all this some thought before he'd come to any real decisions about it.