A Raid of Queen ABYT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grunted, and moaned against his will as the Machina began to pick up the pace, obscene, slick noises reaching his eyes and further degrading his resolve. How could anyone withstand this?

The pressure building in his loins was about to reach his limits. It was enough to make him plead.

"Stop, please!" he cried. "It's too much!"

His protests fell on deaf ears... or maybe they didn't, they just made the Machina pleased with itself, Leon sure he saw its eyes cast a wicked glance his way, before focusing once more upon the cock in its mouth.

Leon eventually lost the battle, and with a loud, boyish moan, he jerked his hips, and came down the Machina's textured, squeezing throat, feeling the ripples around the tip of his cock from the Machina's swallowing, the Queen dropping down and pressing its lips firmly into his crotch. It drank every drop he had to give, tongue wrapped tightly still around his shaft and his jewels, still flexing and moving even as its head had stopped, all so it could milk him for everything he had.

It was too much.

"S-Stop!" He sounded frantic even through the pleasure, before finally letting out a gasp of respite when the Machina eased its efforts, but only once he stopped cumming. Dying twitches through his hips were proof of how intense it felt, as he tried to take control of his breathing, a few hot pants turning to slightly heavier breathing. He groaned, however, when the Queen removed itself from his cock, trailing lips and tongue along his beleaguered shaft, slowing at his glans, and slipping off with a lurid pop, long tongue trailing along the underside and flicking off his frenulum.

The Machina smacked its lips, and gave an expression of savouring delight, as if having tasted a delicacy.

"So tasty~" it purred, before glancing over to Kaley, grinning. "Enjoying the show~? Doesn't he look so cute when he squirms~? Doesn't he sound cute too~?"

The Machina giggled, and Kaley did not answer. Leon didn't know if she was trying to remain stoic or was too bewildered to break down. Whatever the case, he knew he wasn't free from the Queen's lecherous attention, not when it fixed him with a lusty grin.

"Mmm, but I bet I can make him moan even more cutely~" A sentence that seemed a terrible threat to Leon. It started crawling over him now, tracing its hands along his sides, one at a time, whenever it stopped to start planting licks and kisses to his abdomen, making his diaphragm flinch in reaction.

It was at this point that the Machina's tail snaked over its shoulder, sliding beneath his shirt; the sleek, flexing appendage seemed so smooth against his skin, the diamond-like tip opening up just slightly to reveal it was in actuality four separate claws closed tight together to form a sleek, diamond-like club. It pulled hard against his shirt, and the ripping noise signalled the end to the majority of his clothes, his shoes and socks the only thing he still had that wasn't destroyed.

With his torso now exposed, the Machina began moving up again, trailing tantalising kisses and slow, wet licks up his frame, tracing every contour on him, Leon incapable of suppressing the flinches that resulted.

About the only 'good' thing he could see was the fact this slow, lecherous teasing was giving him time to rest. He hated to think how things would've felt if the machine had just gone straight to fucking his brains out. Of course, that was going to happen regardless, that much he dejectedly knew, but going from the most incredible blowjob of his life to probably the most mindblowing sex he'll ever have within a few seconds would've probably fried his brain.

It was only now that he was starting to get a better idea of just how huge it was; outside of the Throne, even with its curvy but slender form, it was over seven feet tall, towering over both Leon and Kaley. And its breasts were bigger than his head, erect and moist nipples grazing over his hips as the Machina kept creeping up his body, until he felt smooth hands brush over his chest... more specifically, fingertips brush over his nipples with a slow, deliberate pressure.

He winced and a sound hitched in his throat. As the Machina crawled up further, it started teasing his nipples with gentle circles of its fingertips. He'd never had his nipples teased in such a way, ever. Neither of the two girls he'd ever been with had considered it, and here he was, having his nipples teased by an overwhelmingly sexy nanomachine construct.

Then it ran its tongue over one of the nubs, and a surprised gasp left him.

"H-Hey!" he blurted out, but frankly, he didn't know why; there was no stopping this Machina. It glanced up lecherously, twisting its open mouth into a smirk, before forcing a shivering gasp out of him when it switched to his other nipple. Its tongue lapped with precise twisting swirls around the small discs around each bump, lathering his nipples in saliva, before suddenly wrapping its lips around the nipple.

He moaned as the Machina did this, Leon having never had his nipples sucked before either. He flinched and grunted, his skin pricking all over his body in response to this different sensation, soft, moist lips gently tugging against his pecs whilst the Queen's tongue lolled and curled against his nub, rubbing and tasting it slowly, firmly.

It swapped to his other nipple, giving it much the same treatment.

Kaley watched this lecherous display with a shocked expression, though one with a modicum of despair.

"Leon..." she uttered. She had no reason to feel for him like that, they'd known each other for barely a handful of hours. Leon wanted to say something to her, something encouraging, hopeful, anything, but he couldn't think of anything that would assure her... especially since there was nothing to assure in this situation.

It was also difficult to think when one was having their nipples sucked.

Eventually, the Machina either grew bored or satisfied of that, leaving his chest shining with two patches of subtly green-tinged saliva that soon tingled his skin where it lingered. Leon watched as it slipped up, breasts brushing across his body, until its hands were either side of his head.

Then they turned, to cup his skull in the Machina's hand. It was looking into his eyes, a mixture of lust and yearning. And then he was brought into a kiss.

Leon groaned, but he didn't resist, merely closing his eyes. He could feel it though, the gentle but firm meshing of its lips to his, and its long tongue snaking into his mouth to dominate his own, leaving behind samples of that saliva for him to taste... it was sweet, implacable, but delicious. He couldn't taste any salt from his own discharge either, or anything odd for that matter; it must have completely consumed his ejaculation and left no traces.

He groaned weakly into the kiss, feeling the thing's tail snaking around to brush its tip against his balls, keeping him nice and hard - not that its lingering saliva wasn't doing a good enough job of that - for what it planned.

Eventually, the kiss was broken with a soft gasp from the both of them, the Machina smiling and licking up his face and pecking him on the brow before pushing up to drape its breasts either side of his head, burying him loosely in its cleavage. It giggled, and shook its chest so its heavy tits jiggled against his cheeks, before it finally pulled back, sitting up and getting on its knees either side of his hips.

He felt so small beneath it, its luminous eyes piercing the dimly-lit gloom and adding a level of intimidation to its lustful dominance as it positioned itself to start teasing his glans with its sopping pussy, labia spreading down either side of his tip, slow gyrations teasing his cock as the inner folds of its entrance proved to possess a surprising grip of their own, gently twisting his cock in a very small arc. Liquid arousal trickled down his shaft, softly luminous rivulets of pale lime streaking his dick as he was teased.

A part of him tried to struggle in this last moment, knowing there was no going back after sex with a Machina, tugging his wrists against the tentacles that still held his arms, grunting in exertion. This prompted the Queen to reach out and press fingertips to his lips.

"Shhhh... do not fret, human~" it assured him, though its voice was dripping with lustful intensity. "You're going to feel good like you never have before~"

Then, it dropped down upon his cock in one slow, smooth motion, taking him to the hilt as the lower arches of its glutes gently compressed against his crotch. It let out a lusty sigh as its walls squeezed around his dick until it was a nice, snug fit for Leon, the textured 'flesh' flexing ever so slightly and rubbing the various ridges, nubs and contours, all arranged very orderly within its passage, despite how chaotic it felt against his manhood.

Another shuddering gasp left him, Leon feeling utterly defeated now. And the Machina wasn't even moving yet, instead starting to gyrate its hips atop his, rolling and grinding against him, stirring his member up inside its pussy. He groaned, loudly at this simple but unexpectedly stimulating teasing, whilst the Machina crossed its arms beneath its bust, pushing its breasts up a little and murmuring happily.

"I will make you a wonderful Machina~" he purred. "But let's enjoy your human body first~"

Then it began to rise and fall upon him, and he felt those tight, textured walls scouring his cock and digging up beneath the corona of his helm, where he was incredibly sensitive.

Up, and down, it rode him slowly, and with such sensual, exquisite grace and precision. It moved only fast enough to make him moan, but not build too quickly towards a climax. The Queen didn't want to overwhelm him too soon.

Of course, Leon already felt overwhelmed.

"Fuuuck," he groaned through clenched jaws, breathing out in stimulation, flinching when he felt the Machina's hands splay across his chest, fingers gripping gently as it looked down at him with that hungry, lustful desire.

"It's useless holding back~" she said with a devious smirk. "Sometimes I wish humans could last a bit longer, so I could be a bit rougher with them~"

Leon didn't answer, having nothing to answer with. Was it mocking him? Or telling him to just relax and give in?

If the latter, there was no way he could relax. Especially not when it started to pick up the pace, enough that its rump was slapping against his crotch. He saw the taut, slight ripples flexing through its glutes from each impact, though its breasts were now bouncing rather distractingly, soft gasps of pleasure leaving its mouth, whilst droplets of 'milk' fell from its teats and onto Leon's body.

His own vocalisations weren't nearly as dignified, groans of stimulation mixing with harsh pants as the Machina's textured walls clung tight and scoured every contour of his cock as it rose and fell, flexing and shifting around his shaft with unnatural movements. It was a pussy tailored to milk men of everything they had. And it didn't take long for pressure to build again.

Suddenly, the tentacles binding his wrists tugged against him, forcing him into a sitting position, the Machina's tail curling around to support his back. He was then rather abruptly forced against one of its breasts, nipple pressing against his lips as the Queen wrapped an arm around his head, the other hooking around his torso just below his shoulders.

"Drink up, human~!" it said encouragingly, grinding its breast against his mouth whilst warm, sweet-scented liquid dribbled against his lips from it. He held his mouth shut, some last defiance from the human, but it was short-lived, a moan of pleasure opening his mouth and allowing the pliant synthetic flesh to fill it.

Liquid flowed onto his tongue, gracing him with a sweet flavour. Unlike its saliva, its 'milk' seemed to have a thicker quality to it, creamy and pleasantly warm. It almost reminded him of caramel.

He tried to force it out of his mouth, milk and breast alike, but the Machina kept him practically buried against its tit. He groaned in resistance, trying to free himself.

"Leave him alone!" Kaley suddenly shouted from the sidelines, prompting the Queen to chuckle playfully.

"He's in no danger~" it said huskily. "Drinking my milk will nurture the truest self sleeping within him~"

He had no idea what it was talking about, only that the liquid was still flowing into his mouth. If he didn't swallow, he'd choke.

Eventually, his own reflex got the best of him, and he gulped a big mouthful. It was a bit hard going down his throat, with how much was there... but the second gulp was much smoother. As was the third.

Then he truly gave in, and began drinking down the 'milk' as it flowed into his mouth, his tongue and throat starting to tingle after a bit.

Much like his cock tingled, inundated in the fluids of the Machina's pussy, keeping him sensitive and weak to pleasure. Leon couldn't hold out any longer, and with a loud moan, muffled by the nipple in his mouth, he bucked weakly into the Queen, and shot hot ropes into its voracious pussy.

It clung to him, and shuddered briefly, arms wrapped tight around him as it let him fill it up with his comparatively meagre offering; it was a big climax, but for one as big as it was, it didn't seem like much at all.

Then, its shuddering stopped. It paused for a moment, and then pushed him off its teat, looking him in the eyes as he felt a soft haze start to work up from his gut to his spine.

"I need more," it said simply. And then, he was pushed down to the ground. It loomed over him, arching its back with incredible flexibility despite the machinery mounted to it, and then with an almost bestial gasp, it took a hold of his shoulders, and started bouncing on his cock, overly sensitive from post-orgasmic bliss.

Leon let out a startled shout at this sudden aggression, whining as those tight, textured walls dug into his sensitive dick without mercy, the slapping filling the room as the Machina bounced wildly.

"No, I just came! Please, I'm begging you!" Leon cried out, snapping through his prior defeated state, his eyes going wide and even his voice managing to avoid stuttering from the sheer intensity.

The Machina didn't answer, panting in a way that almost sounded like erotic growls, leaning in to kiss and nibble at his neck, making him whine, kicking his feet in a last ditch effort to force the Machina off him, just to spare him of the overstimulation. But that only seemed to set it off more, suddenly whipping back up to a 'seated' position to ride at an even faster pace, panting lustfully into the air.

Leon cried out in strained ecstasy, his dick throbbing inside the Machina's pussy as another load was building. The sensitivity that'd been building all throughout his body from the exposure to its fluids was only making things worse, tears starting to bead in the corners of his eyes as a result of the strain.

He let out another cry, lifting up his head. Only to find his head suddenly pinned back to the ground, when the Queen's tail whipped around, opening up into a grasping claw, Leon barely making out a luminous orifice at the centre before the thing latched onto his skull forcefully. And before he could even get a startled shout out, he felt a tongue from within the tail slip into his mouth, and down his throat. He gagged at first, but soon his reflex calmed, and he was at the mercy of the exploring organ, swirling and pushing against his neck from within, bulging it out gently.

There was little gentle about the lust-hungry riding the Machina was giving to him, the Queen intent on getting both a third load out of him, and getting itself off. It was saying things into the air, but Leon couldn't make them out between the face-hugging tail and the haze that had fallen over his mind. He just couldn't take it anymore.

With one last spasm, he bucked into the Queen's pussy, and released his biggest load yet, his junk somehow not drained to the last drop, as though spurred by some influence inflicted on him.

But once he did climax, the Queen seemed to experience her own brief, but intense, orgasm, shuddering and sputtering liquids against his crotch and his chest, somehow.

He writhed on the ground for a long moment, before going limp, having exhausted himself. However, he finally seemed to have some respite, and the lusting Queen calmed down, the tightness of its pussy easing and the tail latched to his face letting go, tongue sliding out of his mouth as the alien appendage withdrew.

The Machina slid off his dick, which flopped against his chest. He was still hard, partially, but he couldn't muster the strength anymore to keep his head above proverbial water, barely sober enough to know if it kept going, the Machina was going to break him even more.

It sighed out in a relaxed way, and then dropped onto all fours so it could hold its face over his.

"That was wonderful, human~ I look forward to seeing what kind of beautiful Machina you will become~"

He could barely comprehend the words, the fugue in his mind getting stronger. It left him in a state of arousal, but with a sort of a buzz all throughout his body. It didn't seem to distract him, it just seemed to make him feel good at this point. A pleasant sensation to go to sleep in...

"You need rest~" the Queen said, caressing his cheek. "Regain your strength, let the corruption take hold~ We have so much more to show you~"

He idly nodded and groaned, as the Machina laid him down on the floor, gently placing him off to the side and releasing him, whereupon he curled up into a shivering ball of arousal, basking in the euphoria that both pleasured him and calmed him, losing track of time and his surroundings as whatever 'corruption' the Queen had spoken of took its obscene toll...

---

Kaley felt like crying, screaming even, but she hated that she was a little aroused too.

She barely knew Leon, he just showed up out of nowhere when she was trying to get away from the Machina that had invaded. He bumped into her, and immediately tried to get her to safety. She knew he was scared, but she was frankly glad he was staying more stoic than she was, because she was barely able to make smart decisions herself with how hard she was trying to keep herself from losing her cool.

So despite the short time they'd known each other, Kaley felt despair watching him get raped before her very eyes. And yet, to her dismay, the way the Machina did it was alarmingly erotic to her. It didn't hurt him, it didn't try to humiliate him, it was simply out to indulge in its lust... and that seemed to include drowning him in pleasure too.

With her own arms pinned to the wall above her, she only had two choices; not look, or watch. But like a train-wreck, she just couldn't tear her eyes away. She felt ashamed in doing so, but she just couldn't help it. The way he moaned, the way he twitched... a deep, dark part of her agreed with the Machina, there was something cute about it, especially since his expressions were more pleasured than horrified. That somehow made it more 'palatable'. She hated the thought process.

But the whole time, rather selfishly, she was wondering, dreading, when it was going to be her turn; if this was how Machina corrupted people, then there wasn't a chance Kaley was getting out of this nightmare with her humanity intact.

She was afraid. Would she die? Would her body be twisted into a new Machina with a new mind that simply existed in her stolen body?

That was what she was really afraid of.

She was afraid of breaking before that, too, especially as she watched the Machina ride Leon in a sudden frenzy. She yelped when its tail latched onto his face, pinning his head down against the ground and shoving something down his throat, Kaley watching his neck bulging oddly as something probed around his gullet, only learning it was a tongue from a slimy passage in the tail itself when it let go of Leon's face.