A Raid of Queen ABYT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Machina said things to him, and he even nodded, his face set in an expression of intoxicated exhaustion. The Machina placed him aside, and he curled up into a ball on his side, twitching from lingering stimulation.

Then it turned its attention to Kaley, and she felt her blood chill.

"Wasn't that nice~? Humans are so cute when they're squirming like that~" it stated casually, seemingly calming down from its frenzy.

"Get away from me, freak," she answered fearfully, eyes quavering as she once again fought back the tears.

The Machina shook its head, and sauntered over to her, towering above Kaley with an imposing height, amber eyes cutting through the gloom.

"I'm no freak~" it corrected sensually, smiling warmly, though with that ever present layer of desire. "I was once human too~ Beautiful, but far from what we could have been~ The Machina made us my greatest self~"

Kaley didn't answer, only letting out a soft whimper at the Machina's words as it looked down upon her.

It was quiet for a moment, and then cocked its head and looked to the side.

"Though I suppose I should apologise for such a... fierce love, just prior. I can get a bit carried away~"

It giggled and then crouched down in front of Kaley, reaching out and cupping the girl's cheek, making her flinch.

"But I can't help it~ Humans are just so fun to play with~ I'll actually be a bit sad once you've all evolved with us~"

It then licked its lips, before glancing downwards and smirking.

"But talk is only so good at sharing our love~ You need to feel it~"

Without warning, it grabbed Kaley's hips, causing her to shriek as it lifted her hips up into the air, the Machina's tail snaking beneath Kaley's back and coiling around her midsection to provide support, and further trapping her.

Then, its two free back tentacles loomed over its shoulders, and using its claws, tore Kaley's pants off her body, along with her panties, without even a nick against her skin, that was how precise the lecherous machine was.

But now her vagina was exposed, and Kaley felt like crying. The arousal she inadvertently experienced before from witnessing Leon's obscene violation, however, hadn't diminished so quickly... allowing the Machina's long tongue to be met with moisture when it curled out past its lips and rolled up against Kaley's clit.

She let out a startled squeak, feeling a shudder race up her spine. The Machina seemed pleased with this reaction, licking a few more times with slow, slithering movements to rub her bump this way and that, and lather a thick layer of its saliva upon her clitoris... and it didn't take long for that sensitivity to take hold, subsequent touches sending sparks of pleasure up her spine of a greater intensity than before.

She knew there was something to their fluids, she saw it with Leon, saw how he seemed to get even more and more receptive to the Machina's pleasure.

As it held her up, Kaley felt its hands gently slipping and sliding around the sides of her hips, caressing and feeling her up, thumbs rubbing in arcs against her skin as it let that long tongue make her whine.

The Machina was uncomfortably precise with its efforts, in that it knew just where to probe the tip of its muscle around Kaley's clit and the folds of the bud's hood to hit the most sensitive spots. But, it didn't seem intent on 'neglecting' the rest of her pussy, starting to trace that inhumanly long tongue downwards along and between her Labia, either along the outer edges of her pussy lips, along their tops or along the inner sides, before tracing circuits up and down her inner labia.

As much as Kaley felt like she should've been crying, all she could let out were sharp gasps of pleasure, quiet and husky. The Machina was too good at this, and things were only set to get more stimulating when the debauched machine clasped its lips upon her vulva and started suckling and kissing repeatedly, tongue lolling and curling up and down against Kaley's slit. She cried out at some point when she felt a fold of the synthetic tongue rather forcefully brush against her clit, whilst the tip seemed to circle at the entrance to her pussy.

Over time, the Machina seemed to work its attention up and down Kaley's gash, focusing on different parts before eventually giving her clit some more direct attention, suckling on the nub and 'piling' its slippery, flexible tongue around the bump and giving it a constant massage.

Her skin seemed to prickle all over her body, the pleasure, wanted or otherwise, garnering physical reactions from her. But that sensitivity... the substance in its saliva, it was also getting to her, affecting her arousal, making it harder to ignore or shake off.

"S-Stop..." she pleaded with a whine, before her eyes shot open and a sharp gasp left her mouth when the Machina's tongue suddenly pushed inside of her depths. A cry soon followed when she felt that organ bending and undulating like a snake slithering in place, up and down, side to side, pressing against every inch of her walls. Its twisting and roiling seemed almost erratic, but uncomfortable it was not, the slippery, impossibly dexterous tongue pushing against and stretching out her walls able to push her limits without going into painful or unpleasant territory.

This whole ordeal should've felt unpleasant, but that sick feeling in her mind, of arousal, of perverse intrigue, especially from watching the Machina fuck Leon's brains out, was refusing to settle down.

But now she couldn't even whimper in distress, the moans coming fast now that the Machina seemed to be hitting every sensitive spot inside her pussy, particularly the ones that elicited the most pleasure. Even her clit was tantalised, the Machina's suckling keeping it stimulated, along with the gentle, constant rubbing of its lips.

Even more, she felt the Machina's tongue slither deeper until it was gently probing at her cervix, ever careful not to cause any pain, only stimulation. It shouldn't have been particularly stimulating, but its saliva seemed to afflict any nerve it lathered with a sensitivity to touch that only seemed to elicit pleasant feelings.

It changed tactics, starting to pump its tongue in and out of Kaley's pussy repeatedly, making her shout and groan in pleasure. It briefly released her Vulva, if only to show off how its long, dexterous tongue was plunging repeatedly inside of her pussy, a slick, wet sound emanating from the constantly pumping tongue. It looked at her, its open mouth twisting its lips into a smirk as it showed off this lecherous display before latching back onto her crotch to return to suckling and kissing.

Kaley was fast approaching a climax, hips starting to buck involuntarily, juices flowing and her whole body prickling with goosebumps and arousal.

"Oh fuck!" She couldn't help crying out like that. She'd never been eaten out like this before. Hell, it felt better than half of the times she'd had sex. Which wasn't a huge amount, but enough to give her an idea. And this Machina was doing an insane job.

Try as she might, Kaley was no better staving off orgasm than Leon was; that tongue was just too good. She cried out and spasmed, a minute sputter of fluids in her depths around the Machina's tongue her only surge, but the shaking of her body was almost violent. And worse, the Machina wasn't stopping, drawing it out for as long as it could.

Kaley started thrashing, trying to get the Machina to stop, her lower legs kicking and her body twisting about as she cried out and whined.

"Stop, stop, goddamnit, stop, way too much!" Her voice was shrill from the stimulation.

Finally, the Machina ceased its efforts, slowing down, and then letting Kaley's vulva go, long tongue sliding out with lingering stimulation - making her wince and twitch - and giving the girl's clit a parting curling lick.

The Machina smacked and licked its lips, smirking and murmuring in satisfaction.

"Yesss~" it hissed happily. "So sweet~"

Kaley was panting at this point, calming down from the overwhelming experience. But she couldn't shake off the arousal in her loins, the Machina's saliva keeping her nice and tingly down there.

Of course, Kaley knew that it wasn't over; it didn't stop with Leon until he'd fully submitted, it wasn't going to give her any special treatment either.

Kaley found herself being repositioned, gently pulled away from the wall and into more open space on the floor. The Machina crooned, and crawled between her legs, running its hand up along her belly, nails gently scraping against her skin as it started tugging against her shirt. Its hand slipped further, until Kaley felt it sliding its arm between her bust, the Machina taking the opportunity to grope both in turn, slowly, digits slipping beneath her bra to tease her erect nipples, before its fingers peaked out the top of her shirt.

There, it twisted its arm around so its hand could grab the opening of her shirt... and then with a tug, it ripped her shirt and bra both in half, exposing her torso.

Her breasts bounced free, splaying a bit to either side and flattening out from gravity. She was pretty average, but the Machina didn't seem to mind... of course, much to her dismay, Kaley couldn't help but looking at the set of globes the Machina possessed, hanging heavily from its chest and leaking a lime-green fluid that seemed to glow softly.

A pair so big should've been inconvenient. It certainly would've been for a human, and probably uncomfortable on the spine. Yet the Machina seemed entirely unbothered, though it was probably a multitude of reasons, including a spine that probably took a cannon to snap.

The machine crouched low, low enough Kaley felt those heavy breasts brushing against her midsection, leaving residue from its teats behind as it brushed her body all over with caressing hands. It also started applying licks and kisses to her frame, much as it'd done with Leon, slithering the flat side of its tongue down from her chest down to her belly, where it planted sensual kisses against her stomach, probing her navel with its tongue before kissing and slithering that muscle back up, wiggling a foot of length of that tongue between her breasts, before sliding its lips up those globes to plant kisses to each of Kaley's nipples.

Kaley flinched as her nubs were given lusty attention, and whined when the Machina decided to loll and curl its tongue against the areola of each breast in turn. Then Kaley squeaked, the Machina clasping its lips around each of her nipples and suckling briefly, whilst rolling the nub in its mouth around with its tongue.

It tugged on her nipples, pulling each breast up just a little, Kaley gasping and shivering as her buds started tingling, more of that saliva affecting her. Eventually, the Machina let go of her breasts, trailing a series of kisses up her sternum, up her clavicle, and then along her neck, suckling against her neck, before traipsing those soft, moist petals up her jawline.

At that point, Kaley was in no position to stop the Machina kissing her, especially not when she felt its tail press a curl to her still-sensitive vulva, making her gasp and granting access for the Machina, its tongue slithering inside her mouth and tangling with her tongue, whilst its lips proceeded to mesh with hers, murmuring in delight whilst Kaley groaned and whined in helpless arousal that she simply could not shake off.

The kiss, however, was not as long or as intense as it had given to Leon, the Machina breaking the lip-lock with a soft, artificial breath.

It smiled at her, and then it sat up, crouching with its legs either side of her hips like it was going to ride her, as it had done Leon. But Kaley didn't know what it was going to do, she didn't have a cock.

The Machina's grin endured, until an expression of pleasure washed over its face. Kaley's attention dropped down to its crotch, seeing synthetic muscles flexing beneath its skin, and something weird; the 'flesh' around its clit seemingly starting to swell and bubble, the Machina's clitoris losing definition as though it were both inflating and melting. The hood and labia around the top of its pussy stretched and spread a bit, and then... the clit seemed to quickly gain a shape, but before Kaley could figure it out, it shot forward with a bizarre, slick 'schloop' sound.

Twitching in the air before Kaley's very eyes, and dribbling lime-green fluids from the tip, was a technological penis that'd emerged from where the Machina's clitoris just was. More definitely segmented than its tongue, it was considerably more rigid too, throbbing with steely arousal. It looked metallic, yet its flexing showed it had the 'natural' give a penis typically hard. The segments were a dark purple tinge, not unlike the carapace of the Machina's main body, but the gaps between the segments glowed green, and its glans was a particularly bright hue. Furthermore, the 'head' was a bit broader than a typical human's, the corona flaring a bit more. It didn't seem to have any foreskin, which was hardly surprising; it neither needed it nor was the cock designed with it in mind... given it was apparently the clit just before, synthetic foreskin was probably superfluous.

What really bothered her, was its size; it wasn't giant, by any means, but girth and length together, she was sure it was bigger than any partner she'd ever had. It was no foot-long clubber, but for her standards it was still a monster... and yet, in the back of her mind, it seemed nicely sized and proportioned.

She tried to shake that thought out of her head.

It dribbled pale, luminous precum onto Kaley's belly, forming a little pool in her navel, as the Machina's long tongue slithered out and curled beneath one of its own breasts, but Kaley could only stare at the cock in a mix of bewilderment and fear.

"There's no way..." she said quietly, eyes wide and darting back and forth between the Machina. "There's no way!"

"Relax, human~" the Machina assured once its tongue retreated. "It will fit... better than you could've ever thought~"

The Machina repositioned, lowering itself on hands and knees over Kaley, who began to lightly squirm, and struggle more strongly when she felt the Machina hook its thighs up beneath Kaleys, tilting her hips up a little as her legs were draped over its own, whilst that steely cock grazed first against her clit, and then slowly teased up and down between her slit, threatening to push in at any time.

With how sensitive she was, Kaley couldn't suppress the gasps and whines of pleasure, but she was terrified of that cock impaling her. Surely, it was too big; even if it would fit, even with that lingering sensitivity from its saliva and that wild cunnilingus from earlier, it was going to hurt, it had to.

"Please, don't hurt me!" she begged, tears starting to well in her eyes.

The Machina paused, its eyes fixing upon Kaley's own, a strange, serious expression on its face. Not cruel, not dismissive, not even angry... it was a firm conviction.

"I will never hurt you," she said, her voice so resolute on this oath it caught Kaley by surprise.

What also caught Kaley by surprise is the fact she internally referred to the Machina as 'she'.

The the expression softened, as the Machina looked downwards towards Kaley's chest, once more teasing the human with torturous rubs up and down the girl's slit, labia splaying either side of the glans... before a rock of the Machina's hips saw its cock pushing inside. It let out a moan, and so did Kaley, though hers was strained from the stretching that soon followed.

It was intense, Kaley never feeling more filled down there than she did now. But as she was filled, she could feel the stimulation, the way the segmented cock tugged on her walls rather than pinching in any way, the slightly broader glans parting her walls with surprising ease, and the constant flow of precum that applied all the lubricant they could ever need between them.

Eventually, its crotch pressed against Kaley's groin, and with a moan, her back arched. She opened her eyes, and saw with awe her belly distended, just a little, bulging from the penetration.

Then she closed her eyes and rocked her head back again, moaning loudly when the Machina began to retreat, rolling its hips back to pull its length out until only the tip and a small amount of length remained. And then it pushed back in.

Soon, a slow pace was achieved, and Kaley's initial fear, terror and despair gave way to reluctant pleasure, as the cock seemed to hit every trigger spot in her pussy almost at once with each thrust and each retreat.

The Machina's torso flexed hypnotically, a combination of bestial lust and fluid grace complementing what Kaley felt. After a while, the strain remained, but it wasn't an uncomfortable strain anymore. Just an intense stimulation as the Machina rocked its hips repeatedly, panting against Kaley's face and washing sweet breath over her nose.

"Fuuuck!" Other than that exclamation, Kaley could really only pant and gasp, especially when the Machina began to pick up the pace. But when the pleasure only mounted, she mustered her thoughts to put out a question that was more to herself than the Machina. "How... can it feel... so good? How does it fit?!"

At this, the Machina laughed softly.

"I tasted you, human~" it responded with a husky tone. "I explored you, measured you~ I adjusted myself to best fit this tight pussy of yours, to make it feel as good as it could possibly be~"

Kaley could hardly believe what it was saying; it'd tailored its cock for her pussy? But she'd never taken anything so big. Yet between the sensitising qualities of its fluids and the member's apparent knack for hitting every trigger in her pussy, it was feeling crazy good.

The Machina started moving even faster, wet smacks filling the room, not too different to what Kaley heard when it was riding the absolute hell out of Leon. Though unlike that time, she could barely think on the sounds she heard that weren't her own moans or the Machina's lusty vocalisations. Her toes flexed and curled, and her hands did the same, still bound by the two back tentacles.

The Machina moved even faster, and now Kaley's body was being practically jolted back and forth, her breasts jiggling from the impacts, whilst the Machina's swayed vigorously.

Kaley was going to cum very soon, she just felt way too good. She moaned loudly, and then yelped, her mouth suddenly sealed by another kiss, though this one was more aggressive than the first.

Due to their position, Kaley found her head being tilted back a bit, as the Machina arched its spine so it could keep its lips locked to the human's, though this didn't seem to limit the Machina's freedom of movement, still able to keep up its vigorous rutting.

The kiss was assertive, hungry... and familiar. It'd done this to Leon. And like Leon, Kaley soon found its long, slippery tongue filling out her throat with aggressive probing. She choked a bit at first, but soon the reflex was suppressed, much as she saw with Leon... though experiencing it was another matter entirely.

It admittedly staved off her climax for a little bit longer, but it was drawing closer at breakneck speed, the Machina now pounding Kaley into the floor of the room, though somehow she didn't feel any discomfort.

And then came an explosion of ecstasy when the Machina broke the kiss, so it could moan loudly and sweetly, and slam into Kaley's pussy.

She felt its glans 'kiss' her cervix, though that final thrust was what did Kaley in, spasming harshly, walls shuddering around that cock as it began to convulse and throb... and release a torrent of warm, tingly cum right into her depths.

Each little jerk of the Machina's hips injected another heavy load right into her. Kaley could even see the faintest glow at the apex of the cock bulge in her belly, right about where its tip was. She felt her womb seemingly flooded with the stuff, her belly bulging just that little bit more as her passage was filled by the cum, not that there was much room at all between the cock and her walls.