A Raid of Queen ABYT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A rather obscene display of the Machina's treacherous means of conquest and subjugation... and how they increased their numbers. Of course, he was thinking like he was some REPAIR agent or some military intelligence officer, or hell, a scientist.

He was none of those things, just good at getting access to not-so-public information and connected to a slightly underground rumour mill. He knew a bit more than the average person about the Machina, how they operated, how they behaved... how they corrupted.

But frankly, knowing didn't make him any less bewildered and terrified seeing it with his own eyes.

Kaley wasn't any less terrified. Of course, she didn't know much about the Machina like he did. Of course, she didn't know much about him either, they'd only just met about an hour ago, in the middle of this whole crisis.

Like he, Kaley was separated from the main groups, trying to avoid being caught and raped by the numerous Machina prowling around, especially after seeing the proficiency Machina had in overwhelming humans with pleasure.

But neither were particularly experienced in covert operations, both only nineteen and well out of their depth. They didn't know much about sneaking around machines out hunting them.

Still, Leon felt like he had a responsibility for both of them, he had to find somewhere safe for them. Unfortunately, the Queen was between them and the inner wall of the settlement. The shelters were on the other side, in the centre. And the gates had closed. They'd be open before long, really only existing to slow Machina down, but there was no way either of them were getting to the Shelters now. They could only hope that military reinforcements would arrive soon.

He tried to keep his cool, trying to think of a way out, before glancing to his left, and realised the kind of building it was; it was one of the old shelters, built well before the Machina ever reared their head, meant to protect against more natural celestial threats and other hazardous phenomena.

It was outdated by modern standards, given the signs that warned against trespassing and its general rundown look, but the solid concrete building may have provided Leon and Kaley some level of sanctuary.

He looked around, and saw one of the windows was missing its glass; an entry point.

"This way," he whispered to Kaley, before gesturing her to follow him. She looked unsure, but she nodded with a gulp, trying to contain her own fear.

The kept low and crept up to the window, before Leon dropped to give Kaley a boost, lifting her up with a grunt, before she turned around and offered a hand.

He scrabbled up the side of the wall, and then was pulled through the window. They were inside now, but not near the stairwells. He saw signs indicating their direction, and so followed them, moving fast but keeping low, Kaley following behind.

He was afraid they'd be spotted, the Queen and other Machina milling about outside. None of the windows had their emergency shutters deployed. They probably didn't even work. They found the stairs though, and went down as fast as they could. They could only get to the second basement level before they found themselves cut off from the deeper levels by chains, a barred gate and wire fencing.

"We'll have to make do on this level," he muttered, before both of their heads whipped up as they heard a loud, metallic screeching noise, the kind of sound one hears when a structure starts twisting and bending and peeling apart from excessive forces.

"Shit!" Kaley cursed, eyes darting around the ceiling frantically.

Leon knew her fear; they were breaching the building. But running around wasn't going to help them. They needed a place to hide.

"Come on!" he said, tugging her by the shoulder to get her following. They ran around the halls, lit by old, amber emergency lighting, looking for anywhere they could hide, but to Leon's growing anxiety, the doors to all the rooms were thoroughly locked, and though they weren't especially reinforced, the interior doors were still too sturdy for them to force open. Desperate, Leon moved on, looking for anything.

Then, he spied a room with its door broken off its hinges, laying flat on the floor just inside, the room lit by a single dull fluorescent light strip. He urged Kaley over to him, and once inside, he looked around quickly; there wasn't a lot inside, not much to hide behind, a few scattered pieces of metal shelving and furniture left in here to be forgotten about. Then he looked down at the light steel door, and had an idea.

"Grab that end," he said, pointing to the end opposite of where he was now crouching, working his fingers underneath as best he could. At first, Kaley was confused, and she definitely looked terrified out of her mind, but she understood quickly enough. He couldn't blame her, he was trying his best not to lose his own shit, feeling like he was constantly on the verge of hyperventilating.

They grunted and heaved the door up.

"Over to the corner," Leon directed with strain. They ambled over and proceeded to lean the door horizontally against two walls at the corner, creating a small hiding spot in the corner. They both slipped inside, and carefully let the door rest its corners against the walls, hoping it wouldn't slide.

And there, they waited, Leon tucking his knees to his chest and holding his arms around his legs, whilst Kaley crouched awkwardly, one leg slightly out as she tried to keep her breathing under control.

Leon's blood chilled when he heard footsteps. They didn't sound like synthetic leather or rubber thumping on the ground. They sounded like flexible metal heels dully clacking against the concrete. They heard a faint, precise scraping sound, and then an uncomfortably sweet, playful, but undeniably predatory voice spoke out.

"Come out and play, humans~" It said, voice echoing through the many halls of the subterranean level. "I don't want to hurt you... quite the opposite~ I want to make you feel good~ Better than you ever have before~"

Kaley whimpered, her pupils narrowing even in the gloom as fear got to her.

"Stay quiet," Leon whispered as softly as possible, to the point he wasn't even sure Kaley heard him, but she did seem to get a control of herself, as best one could in this situation.

The footsteps grew louder, and then they were quiet. They didn't really hear anything save soft brushing sounds of material against material, until they heard something scrape against the concrete floor.

Inside the room.

"You can hide if you want, I'll find you eventually~"

It was in there with them now, though Leon wasn't sure it knew they were there or not. But he wasn't even sure he could properly hide from these things, not knowing what possible sensors these things possessed. He just came up with this plan on the fly.

Kaley tucked her leg in a little, and Leon heard the tiniest scrape from her shoe. He flinched, but said nothing, did nothing, for chastising her wouldn't help... and might even alert the Machina more than that little movement.

But soon, it became irrelevant, when sharp mechanical claws gripped the edges of the door, and lifted it away, several tentacles tossing the door aside with a loud clatter.

Fearful gasps left both Leon and Kaley, but neither of them screamed, too afraid as they both pushed back into the corner, huddling together reflexively, nothing now between them and the Machina standing before them, a lustful, devious expression on its face.

It took him a few moments, but Leon realised it was the Queen itself, having somehow left its throne. A quick glance told him it was still tethered to that terrible machine that so effortlessly "defeated" whole groups of people, several smaller tentacle-like umbilical cables flexing actively to avoid entanglement with any obstacle or protrusion, plugged into machinery running along its spine, whilst four thicker tentacles sprouted from its back, an upper set just below its shoulders, and a lower set just below them. And of course, a long, flexible tail emerging from the base of its spine, curling slowly in the air.

But here it was, then Queen on foot, showing off long, slender yet curvaceous legs, with heel-like feet giving it an oddly sensual stance... amongst its other deliberately erotic qualities.

"Don't be afraid~" it assured the two, though Leon swore it was enjoying their fear. Machina were twisted creations, there was no reason for it not to.

But, as if to further emphasise that thought about their twisted nature, the Queen rather shamelessly let its hands roam its body, taking one of its breasts in hand and groping it, whilst its other hand slipped down to its crotch, and with two fingers, proceeded to spread its labia, exposing a bright green pussy that dripped with arousal and let off an enticing aroma. With two fingers on the first hand, it pinched the nipple, and with a soft grasp, the Machina Queen began to leak 'milk' from its teat, dripping to the floor.

It then looked back at Leon and Kaley, and licked its lips, fixing them with an intensely erotic look.

"We're going to have so much fun together~"

Leon did his best to suppress a reflexive stirring in his loins at the lecherous sight. But fighting back was soon going to be pointless, when two of the Machina's tentacles suddenly whipped out, and with its claws, grasped him by wrists, whilst its tail coiled around both his ankles.

"Hey!" he cried out, yelping as he was suddenly pulled closer to the Queen.

"Leon!" Kaley shouted, voice full of fear, before she herself screamed when her own wrists were snared by the other two tentacles, pinned by their claws to the wall above her head. She screamed and struggled, but there was little she could do.

Leon was no different, thrashing about as he tried to his best to free himself, but with his hands held in the air above his head, he had no leverage to work with save the unyielding tentacles themselves. And with his ankles bound together by the Machina's tail, he was little more than a flopping mess.

But then he felt the tail uncoil from around his legs, releasing them. Why, he wasn't sure. He was going to try to use this opportunity regardless. Unfortunately, there really wasn't one for him at all, when the Queen crouched down onto all fours and gently grasped his shins, spreading them apart and working its hands up his legs as it crawled forward, a lusting expression on its face, the smile desirous and unsettling. It was like it wanted to eat him, and he was afraid that's what it planned to do, given the underlying, almost manic look in its eyes, even if its eyelids were narrowed in a sensual expression.

Traipsing its hands up his legs, eventually it was holding onto his hips. It felt up his contours, fingers spreading and rubbing down the sides of his pelvis whilst its thumbs were sliding over his crotch, pressing deliberately firmly so it could outline his junk, even through several layers of synthetic fabric. It made him flinch at the touch, and he felt his member stirring again.

It giggled, rubbing a few more times like it was massaging him... and then, it hooked its sharp nails into his pants, and ripped them off with utter ease, like it was opening up a packet of snacks... and the way its eyes seemed to light up when it laid them on his cock, he wondered if that analogy was not so far off reality.

Still, the sudden exposure made him attempt to kick the Machina off him, but all he managed to do was scrape his shoes along its legs and thighs, to very little effect. In response, it gave him a look of mock hurt.

"Awwww, why are you fighting? I only want to make you feel good," she said with a pout, though it was all very teasing, quickly turning to a smirk and following up with a lustful giggle.

"Get off me, bitch!" he spat, before a short, odd sound left his mouth when a deft movement from its arm saw one of the Machina's hands brush sensuously across his member, which was just partially erect at this point.

"Oh, it feels so warm~" it cooed, fondling his junk with rolls of its palm, fingers wrapping around his balls in dexterous rolling motions, fingers twisting around as it rotated her wrist with such incredible precision and grace.

It didn't take long before his member was standing at attention, excited by the Machina's touch. "And it looks so eager~"

It seemed to inhale his scent, making Leon wince; this thing was freakish, but even that had an erotic quality to it that made the monkey part of his brain feel exhilarated.

Its fingers proceeded to curl around his mast with slow, sensual prowess, imparting a soft grip before slowly beginning to pump. Leon groaned involuntarily at this, trying to resist, but it held his waist with its other hand, keeping him from squirming too much.

Its fingers were smooth, gliding up and down his cock and tugging back his foreskin repeatedly, though every now and then, it flexed its hand and fingers with a slightly looser grip, allowing it to graze over his sensitive glans. It was almost dance-like, the way the Machina moved its hand. Even when it began twisting its hand, spiralling up and down, it kept that grace and precise touch that just got the horny side of his mind excited.

Precum soon dribbled from his tip, prompting it to stop, for a moment, releasing his cock so it could drag an index fingertip along the slope of his glans and smear that precum onto its digit, all so it could make a salacious display of running a softly luminous tongue up its finger before slipping it between its lips and suckling lecherously, murmuring as if it'd just savoured a treat.

"Tasty~" it praised, bringing its hand back to his cock to resume its enticing strokes.

This time, however, the Queen brought its other hand to his balls, and cradled them in its palm, fingers splaying all around the sack as it imparted a gentle, stimulating massage, stroking his scrotum and carefully juggling his balls between its caging fingertips.

His hips were free now, but he couldn't bring himself to really fight, not with his balls in its grasp. And he moaned softly, but loud enough it echoed about the room. A moment later, he felt embarrassed, remembering that Kaley was in the room with him, watching him be violated.

He glanced over to her, and she was indeed watching, her expression a mixture of sheer shock and disbelief, though there was a faint blush on her cheeks. She couldn't look away, and that made Leon feel worse about this situation.

It probably made the Machina more excited.

More precum had dribbled from his tip now, and the Queen's deft hand had lathered it into his skin all over, leaving his rod a glistening mast. Then, it stopped, and brought both hands to his hips, looking at his dick with a mixture of domineering hunger and lustful admiration.

"It looks so pleasing, doesn't it~?"

It lowered its head then, inches from his cock, before looking into Leon's eyes. "I bet it tastes even better~"

It opened its mouth... and unfurled its tongue, a full foot of segmented, flexing synthetic muscle dripping with sweet-scented saliva, making Leon's eyes go wide. The shape of the tongue, it looked like it had a very shallow channel on its top, the edges just slightly raised compared to the centre. Why, he couldn't say, though Leon assumed it was some depraved purpose, given these things.

It retracted some of that length back into its mouth, only to make the following lick from his balls to his tip all the more precise, leaving a trail of green-tinged saliva from his sack all the way to his tip.

Another undignified, sharp sound left Leon's lips, never having felt such a touch. The Machina licked again, pressing more to the side of his dick now. Then to the other, before retracting more of that tongue into its mouth so it could start lapping at his glans with keen precision, swirling the tip against his helm or draping it over the head for broader swirling motions.

Involuntarily, Leon felt himself buck, and he grunted in response to the foreplay, more precum beading from his tip, which was promptly lapped up by the Queen's swirling, caressing tongue.

But more than that, he began to feel a light tingle in his dick, at least in the skin, but also on the glans. Every surface graced by the Machina's tongue. He was growing more sensitive. Was this... related to their nanomachines?

He didn't have long to ponder this, not when the slutty machine dropped down and took his balls into its mouth, suckling luxuriously and swirling its long, flexible tongue around his sack, murmuring softly and sending vibrations right into his shaft. Yet another undignified, boyish moan from him, his cock bobbing against its forehead, free from its grasp but totally under its thrall.

More precum dribbled down the back of his length, and rolled down onto the Machina's brow, but the Queen took little notice. It instead slid its lips up his length, tongue pressing to his mast between its lips on its ascent, before rising off his tip... but its tongue lingered. And then extended. And started to coil, slowly. And kept going until he felt the tip of that tongue snaking covetously around his jewels, cradling them with a gentle fondling jiggle.

He'd seen how long their tongues were, Machina often showing off their length when trying to tease their prey, but this was something new and alarmingly special to Leon, at least to experience. It made his cock throb with a particular intensity, and then force a moan from his mouth when the Machina's tongue began to twist, spiral and swirl around his mast. And gasp when it began to pump up and down, still twisting.

He watched with shock and incredulity at what this Machina was doing to him, feeling a pressure already building in his loins; the sensitivity that its saliva had inflicted on him certainly didn't help, but even without that extra level of treachery, he didn't think he could've resisted this sort of attention for very long at all.

His toes curled in his shoes, still on his feet along with the remaining tatters of his pants wrapped around his legs. And then they flexed outwards when the Machina dropped its face closer so it could clasp its lips luxuriously around his tip. It gently twisted its mouth upon his glans in a slow rolling motion, polishing his helm even as its tongue continued twisting and pumping up and down his girth and fondling his balls.

He rolled his head back and groaned with strain, trying to keep himself from moaning continuously.

"Fuuuck!" he seethed through gritted teeth, seeing Kaley look on with small tears in the corners of her eyes, but it didn't seem like she could bring herself to truly cry, not when she couldn't tear her eyes off the depraved display happening before her.

The Machina Queen dropped its lips lower, taking more of his shaft into its warm, slimy mouth. Bob by bob, it took him deeper, until it was fellating him from root to tip with careful, sensuous twisting motions. Every time its lips kissed his crotch, he felt his tip pushing into its throat, and he couldn't help but gasp at the feeling of the textures within, softly undulated walls of synthetic tissue that seemed to rub and hug his member simultaneously. He'd had a deep blowjob before, something he considered himself lucky over, but this was an entirely different sensation, like its gullet was tailor made to pleasure the hell out of any cock the Machina swallowed. The fact it didn't gag at all only aided its irresistible efforts.

Its tongue continued to shift and pump, adjusting for the position of the Machina's head, so it could act almost independently, like two different entities were currently giving him two different kinds of oral.

He started bucking involuntarily, small, sharp jerks of his hips that he couldn't suppress. It responded by gently holding onto his hips, enough to keep his more vigorous bucks in check, but not to pin in place to the point he couldn't move... perhaps it wanted a bit of 'twitchiness' out of him.