A Real Method Actor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bodybuilder blushed as she said the words, the words not coming easily to her as they might to some bondage girl or something, and she covered her blush by lewdly sucking the cum from her finger, making sure that she left a long, stringy strand of it spattered across her chin. Mewling contentedly she stretched out and thrust out her tits, turning and beaming a messy, cummy smile into camera, the white goo still coating her lips, teeth and tongue.

It felt great now that the surprise was gone, that she could bask in the sensual feelings that lit her body up like fireworks. She gave into being the girl on film, the untouchable, flirty, well-fucked super-slut that everyone would jack off to. It felt great... it felt seductively sweet.

Idly she stroked the shaking, smooth skin of her lover's leg tenderly as she settled into another position, the skin of Charlene's belly peeking up over her enhanced tits like a balloon, filled with fertile jizz. The bodybuilder bent forward and kissed the soft skin of her lover's foot, the caress tender and gentle as the tension slowly melted out of the small, curvy body of Nurse Naughty, a happy little sigh coming from somewhere on the other side of her swollen tummy as the last couple of pints of cum crawled down the bloated, rigid shaft.

All that was left in the momentary, comfortable quiet was the steady splort, splort of virile cum dripping from their conjoined crotches and spattering gooily onto the set floor.

It felt like the first step on a long, perverted and pleasurable road as Charlene brought her nipple to her mouth, the fires inside herself banking once more to a sexual fever pitch...

Part 10

With a soft grunt of effort, Kirsty forced herself back up onto her elbows, looking back up at the tanned, muscled dome of Charlene's bloated midsection, the pale skin of her own body flushed with exertion and suffused with the last tingles of an enormous orgasm. As she moved, the heavy shaft inside her lover turned and rubbed against the strong, gripping, silken walls of that bodybuilder pussy, marinading in the sticky juices of thick jizz and Charlene's gushing pussy.

As Kirsty moved, the huge woman opposite her groaned with lust and sensation, the muscles of her sex slowly pulling the heavy futa cock deeper into herself. The curvy little blonde put a foot down on the cum-slick floor and tried to get enough purchase to pull her dick free of the electric sensation that surrounded it, moaning as she could only haul an inch or two free before losing her footing.

With a satisfied mewl, the pregnant looking bodybuilder tensed again and the progress Kirsty made was sucked back into the hungry pussy of her lover. The smaller woman struggled again, pressing her hands and arms into the effort, hauling maybe five or six inches of leg thick shaft out of the muscle monster, pushing on a tanned leg that looked like an outcropping of delicious, stony feminine power. The resistance to her motion seemed to lessen and lessen as Kirsty grunted and gasped and heaved, her heavy breasts bobbing and swinging with every breath, inch after inch coming free in a lewd show, enough heavy shaft stretched out between their stretched pussies to put any two pornstars to shame.

With a jerk, Kirsty hauled her hips back away from those of her co-star seeking to pull all the way out in one move as she crawled backwards across the floor. The two of them cried out as the rim of Kirsty's cock head slammed into the clasping ring of Charlene's cervix from the inside, the huge bodybuilder's cries sounding lusty and aroused as the sensations hit home.

They lay across from each other for some few seconds, panting and joined still by a length of stiff, veiny cock that glistened with juices and dripped thick gobbets of cum.

/////

Charlene reached down and massaged the bulge of her bloated belly, slowly feeling a soft and warm wave of orgasm building, gentle against the raging flashes of pleasure that had gone before, idly twisting her hips in an effort to stimulate her sensitive inner walls further. Her strong hands travelled down the slope of her middle and slowly glided over her wet, sticky mound, the soft flesh of her finger tips finding her clit and rubbing it in sensual, slow circles as the feelings from her sex washed over her.

She could feel her internal muscles rippling and flexing as she came and there was a little squeak of skin on the vinyl floor as Kirsty was dragged a few inches closer by the grip on the flesh of her cock. The sensation was amazing as the shaft inside her twisted and turned, slowly stoking the flames of her lust. Charlene felt an insistent hand on the back of her leg as Kirsty struggled to stand up, trying a different was of decoupling herself, and the big girl lifted her leg up obediently, tilting her hips upwards slightly.

The pale futa repeated the gesture with the other leg and Charlene slowly began to raise it up as her partner gradually got to her feet. As the leg came up and back, Charlene found herself rolling onto her shoulders, supporting her bodyweight on her upper back and arms as she presented her impaled cunt to the ceiling of the set, Kirsty stepping quickly in a half-crouch to straddle her hips and thighs, the column of rigid girl dick still attaching them to each other. The pressure on her belly grew as she rolled backwards and Charlene finally gave in, grunting as she flexed her powerful abs hard, definition thundering into the muscles covering her bloated middle.

Kirsty squealed in pleasure as a high pressure gout of steaming white jizz powered against and around the heavy flesh of her girly cock, powered by Charlene's flex. The hyper-muscled bodybuilder watched hungrily as a thick gout of cum splashed up the turgid shaft and coated the smaller blonde's crotch and belly, some spattering against the underside of those perfect tits. The majority of the jetting spooge shot upwards and spattered down on Charlene's body; on the legs bent at the waist, knees resting on her siliconed tits, on the rounded flesh of the breasts themselves, on her face to be lapped up hungrily and along her monstrously muscled chest and arms.

There was a popping sound and Charlene gasped, hearing an echo from her lover as the flared rim of futa cockhead was pushed out of the gripping womb by steady hydraulic pressure, Kirsty reaching down two hands to steady her meaty crotch club as she staggered away a step and sagged to her knees, cradling the heavy member and visibly calming down.

Without the thick plug in her pussy to drive up the pressure of the discharge, the thick streams of cum ran from Charlene's abused hole in gooey rivulets, the muscle goddess, luxuriating in the feeling of having her abs painted in glistening cum, feeling the virile jizz seeping into the deep crevasses where the muscles met and pushed against each other. She shivered as she felt a thick stream part her ass cheeks, running down her crack like a lewd, gooey kiss to run down her back. She reached up with one hand and scooped a heavy palm-full of warm cum, lifting her legs long enough to pour the goo onto one breast, repeating the process with the other, her eyes fixed on her cartoonish tits, licking her lips as she rubbed the war spooge into her flesh, transfixed by the sight and sensations.

Away to one side, Charlene heard a moan of pure lust as she brought her cummy fingers to her mouth and slowly sucked them clean. There was a plastic-sounding thump and a big bottle of water rolled across the floor of the set, settling against her arm, the vessel strangely warm and smelling like pussy.

As Charlene scooped up another handful of cum and fed herself, slowly getting lost once more in the sexual fog of her lusts, she reflected that they could probably edit that bit out... they'd just have to cut straight into the next scene on the DVD.

Part 11

Kirsty slowly jacked the hard, aching flesh of her recently well used cock as she waited for the camera crews to get into positions, the director hobbling out into the middle of the set with her skirt up above her waist, leaning down to pick up the big water bottle. Kirsty felt her fingers grip tighter involuntarily as they shuttled up and down her cock, her eyes transfixed on the gaping vagina of the director, the skin of the other woman's crotch and inner thighs slick with juices.

With a rapid, business-like motion, the woman reclaimed the bottle and rammed it, unceremoniously, into the dark cave of her recently stretched cunt. The dick-girl could feel her testes jerk and bloat softly inside her belly, luxuriating in the sensations as she smeared the combined juices of herself and the massive muscle girl along the hard flesh. The scent of sex was heavy in the air and this felt like a good day to fuck and be fucked; it smelt like a good day at the office for the fetish performer.

She slowly waddled over to the gigantic muscle, studying the cum-smeared, upturned ass as the tanned bodybuilder dipped her fingers repeatedly into her steady flowing honeypot, thick clots of jizz being pushed forth rhythmically as Charlene worked her muscles. As soon as Charlene saw the little blonde though, the expression on her face went from indulgently, lewdly lusty to hungry and interested, her eyes fixing on nearly two feet of futa meat as thick as any normal woman's thigh. Beckoning needfully, the muscle girl waited as Kirsty waddled awkwardly around to tease the full lips of the bodybuilder's waiting, gasping mouth.

The curvy dick-girl groaned in mounting pleasure as she felt the muscle woman's lips caress her cock, marvelling as the soft flesh of that mouth caressed and stroked the melon sized bulge of her purple glans. The contrast in sizes was astonishing as the bodybuilder slowly and systematically sucked the head of Kirsty's cock clean, that hungry mouth lapping up the thick coating of sperm that covered the still-throbbing cock flesh. Charlene's face slowly grew more and more messy, the long trails of cum stretching between her mouth and cheeks and lips and chin to the flesh of the futa cock, everything below the lip of her nose quickly becoming a gooey mask of jizz.

Kirsty felt her eyes drawn across the rippling expanse of her lover's body to the sperm waterfall still slowly cascading from the stretched out pussy of the bigger woman. Stepping forward, angling her hips to let the tanned blonde suckle and nibble at her chick dick the curvy futa gave into her lusts and buried her face in the crotch of her co-star, her neck visibly bulging as she drank deeply from this lewd well of her own cum. Looking up, she stared into one of the cameras and tilted her head back slightly, her cheeks puffed out with all the cum in her mouth; opening her lips, she felt the first drops spill over her jizz-soaked lips and, still looking into the lens, mouth open, she began swallowing clots of heady spooge, feeling the roiling white mass in her mouth slowly disappear down her throat.

Kirsty looked down as a pair of hands grabbed her ass and saw the determined expression on Charlene's face as those lips zeroed in on the head of her massive dick, the agile tongue of the muscle mountain teasing and flicking at her cum-slit as the bodybuilder hauled her down towards that sucking mouth, pressing the cock into her face. The pretty, gooed-up features of the tanned, muscular woman set into an expression of strain and concentration as she opened her mouth as widely as she could, her lips stretching over the purple glans as she hauled it in.

The head of Kirsty's cock was four or five inches long on it's own and Charlene was cramming at least three of those into her mouth before the shiny tip of the dick pressed against the top of her throat, her neck bulging out as the bodybuilder tried to suck more and more of the slick, throbbing dong inside her. The futa bent her knees and bent down slowly, forcing more cock into her lover's mouth with a sloppy, cum covered smile, basking in the needy groans that vibrated up the length of her girly shaft.

Charlene's neck was turning red and the tendons were standing out harshly around the sturdy column of her throat as she pulled the ass of her lover closer to her face, feeling the turgid rod bend as her arms worked to stuff more futa cock down her throat. Kirsty could see the veins criss-crossing the bodybuilder's enormous arms, the vein across the top of the biceps huge and throbbing with the muscle girl's thunderous heartbeat. The pale pornstar wiggled her hips to try and ease the pressure on her cock, but Charlene was giving it a good go to try and suck the oversized member deep down her throat.

As the blonde behemoth below her slowly worked her lips up to the flaring head of the huge, swollen glans, Kirsty realised that even with such a capable pussy it was unlikely Charlene could get this mammoth salami down her throat.

/////

Charlene sucked the glistening cock into her mouth over and over again, her neck muscles straining to hoover the heavy, musky smelling meat down her needy throat, but also trying to relax in order to admit it. Pushing her partner up with a gasp and running her tongue over the jizz-covered surface of her lips, sucking the protein rich goo into her mouth with a moan of pleasure, Charlene let out a low growl of lust and, pulling down on her lover's hips rammed the cock into her mouth and against the opening to her throat once more.

The sensation as it passed her lips again was magnificent, her full lips wrapping tenderly around the head of the girl-cock, tasting the surface of the flesh and delighting in the new, delicious lewdness of this all. She reached up and shifted her grip from the pale hips to the point where the turgid futa dick emerged from the pale, stretched vagina of her lover, both hands seeking to encircle the hot, vascular column.

As Charlene sucked, she slowly jacked her hands down Kirsty's cock, a bow wave of cum and juices accumulating around the edge of her hand and along her little fingers, the thick fluids slowly dripping down onto her face as a few gobs came loose. She moaned into the sensitive head and felt it buck in her stretched-open mouth, pushing lustily against her throat.

The bodybuilder rolled her eyes back into her head as the sensations of being covered in cum, to have it squirting slowly from her womb, the tingling aftershocks of orgasm still assaulting her tender vagina, began to stoke her fires again. With a jerk of her head, Charlene lunged hard up the length of the shaft, her throat massively relaxed as she strove to meet the slowly descending ring of jizz that had previously been coating her lover's rod.

With a gulping slurp, Charlene felt her neck bulge out as her lips stretched tightly around the flared rim of Kirsty's cock head, the whole helmet sliding slowly into her mouth and an inch or two of shaft quickly following it. All the tanned bodybuilder could hear was her own pulse as she worked her way python-style down the heaving, rigid dick, but no one in the room was making a sound as they watched the impossible take place.

The distended lump nestled within Charlene's powerful barrel neck was unsettling, disturbing and undeniably erotic as it slowly worked it's way deeper and deeper, the muscle monster's face turning red slowly as the air she had breathed in grew thinner and thinner, her mighty chest muscles spasming and fluttering in a desperate attempt to suck air in past the huge obstruction. The action sent blood pumping into her torso in a tide of power, the veins that she only saw when she was fully pumped sprang into pulsing definition, the mass of her titanic pecs rippling and growing steady as she exerted herself.

Kirsty groaned and pounded another couple of inches deep inside Charlene's throat as the sensations shorted her brain and hijacked her spinal cord her futa cock bulging as two splashes of pre-cum raced down her cum pipe, erupting straight into Charlene's throat. With a gasp the huge bodybuilder pushed up hard, throwing Kirsty up and back about a foot, the rod coming free with a lurid slurp of spit and jizz and pre-cum, spraying the clear, musky fluid across Charlene's face, chest and tummy and the backs of her still-raised legs.

She was going to get this monster prong off at least one more time or die trying...

Part 12

Marie was transfixed by the action in the middle of the room, her clipboard propped up on a props box next to her, her hands cupping her chin as she leaned forward and rested her elbows on the back of a piece of set. She could feel the gusset band of her jeans shorts pressing against her wet mound as she watched, unconsciously shifting to try and work her dripping pussy against the strong, rough fabric.

For a connoisseur of cock, this was a banquet and Marie felt that she had seen enough fucking and done enough to be an expert. The lewd spluttering of the massive girl's drooling mouth as she sucked in air filled the set, the image of a cock as big around as Marie's own thigh being swallowed by this amazing amazon was burned into the mind of everyone there. If she closed her eyes, she could still see the bulging outline of the irresistible cock-head bloating the corded, powerful neck of the bodybuilder.

Idly, she pushed her ass out and bit her lip as three inches of denim rasped over her clit and swollen pussy.

Behind her, the heavy sound curtains hissed open and closed with a whisper, light sets of footsteps moving towards and past her as some of the staff from the other sets came in after shooting their scenes. Looking across to Karen, the director driving a truly massive bottle of water in and out of her sopping, gaping pussy, her dark hair plastered to her face in pretty whorls and curls as she sweated , Marie got the impression that the debrief and instructions would be a long time in coming.

The assistant smiled as she heard the footsteps slowly, hesitantly, wind to stop one by one as the newcomers took in the scene of freaky, cummy eroticism in the middle of the set.

Quiet descended on the space as the pale, curvy form of Kinky Kirsty bucked her hips lewdly, the motion sending her pre-cum spraying cock swinging in long arcs, basting the flesh of the bodybuilder, splashing over long streaks of slowly drying jizz and freshly glazed tanned skin.

It was the size of the amazon woman that had so much to do with the impact of the scene, Marie reflected, the form of the muscle behemoth - even on her back with her legs up, knees pressing against her round fake tits -- was still big enough that the futa girl had to stand on tip toes to guide her cock back into the waiting, cum-splattered lips of her co-star. If the glistening length of girl cock hadn't been long enough to come to mid-calf on Kirsty, it would have been difficult to appreciate the enormity of the fucking that was taking place; as it was, it was inspiring Marie's pussy to lubricate quickly and copiously... the juices were already tickling the back of her knees as they trickled down her thighs.

In the quiet,, Marie felt the air move behind her and felt something huge and hot and heavy pressed squarely against her hole, the pressure insistent but not overpowering as denim rubbed on denim. A slim arm curled around her front, the forearm resting across her breasts as two slender fingers sought her mouth and slowly, sensually, penetrated Marie's full lips. A lock of golden hair tumbled over the assistants shoulder as she felt warm lips on the nape of her neck...

... Dominica Doublethick had come to say hello.

/////

With an almighty jiggle Kirsty span around and carefully began to step back over the body of her partner, her eyes seeing the little shakes and trembles creeping into the physique of the massive woman as her glorious body remained bent in a motionless-mid somersault. Bending down, Kirsty hungrily dove into the puffy, full lips of her co-star and shared a deep, sloppy kiss, her own mouth hoovering the thick blobs and streaks of cum too far for Charlene's questing tongue to reach.