A Real Method Actor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen blasted a torrent of her juices out in a long arc that splashed across the floor, stopping short of the scene as she shook and quivered in her seat, eyes rolled up in her head like the possessed as her pussy hijacked her brain... this scene was like some amped-up aphrodisiac, stripping her soul away and replacing it with fuck-lust and pleasure.

Slowly, Charlene got to her feet and kept her eye contact with the quietly whirring camera, her face flushed, cum smeared and oddly intense as she drew the scene to a close. Straightening to her full height like a living statue to feminine power, she stood panting for a second or two, her mighty chest heaving with power and purpose as she slowly, deliberately put one foot on front of the other and bent at the waist slightly.

Then she smiled.

Her body exploded into a massive crab flex as she stood there, jizz-soaked and naked, gobs of cum spraying out from her exploding muscles as she grunted in smiling, rictus effort, twin contrails of spooge blasting out from her ass and pussy as her abs flexed and constricted, a waterfall of white goo erupting from her mouth as the fertile seed sought any escape from the flexing power of her torso. Huge biceps erupted into hard, sculpted bowling balls of feminine power meat, traps like a cobra's hood ballooned to cradle her head and her pecs nearly blocked out the gooey bottom half of her face as they pumped into craggy outcrops of pure power, the fake tits atop them jiggling crazily under the onslaught.

Veins popping into writhing, pulsing life all over her body, she grated through her smile, wringing every ounce of power out of her sickening muscle explosion of a flex, "Well... nnnghhh... Nurse Naugty...rrrrnngghhhHHH!... it looks like your cure WORKED!"

Karen barely heard the clapper board click shut before she screamed and launched a soggy, slick bottle of water from her cunt, across the studio, like a missile...

Part 16

Titanica Phallus, Tina Rodriguez to her mother and her few friends, pulled the slim hips of her futa-bitch back into her own and bared her teeth in pleasure and lust and triumph. No Doublethick slut was going to ride her tight little ass... Tina was going to be a bitch-taming cowgirl chicita and she loved it.

Hours of slam fucking blissed out little sluts and broken futa bitches across the state in front of cameras and in her own little apartment had given Tina quite the workout, the muscles in her arms, her hips and her belly strong and resilient now after hundreds of nights spent cramming her arm thick she-dong up to the nuts in these whores. So when she pulled Doublethick back onto her cock and the shuddering, shaking Marie (still helplessly stuffed) back with her she knew nobody was going to stop her ramming another couple of inches of her long dick up into Dominica's sopping hole. She grunted as Marie's extra weight shuttled down Doublethick's cunt churner with the momentum of the thrust, the extra movement driving another inch into the hyper hung futa girl trapped between them.

Tina let her head loll back as she smiled up at the roof of the set, revelling in fucking two horny bitches at once, the little set assistant bouncing up and down Dominica's super-freaky fire-hydrant dong. With a curse, Tina, Titanica Phallus got back to doing what she did so well: dominating all her competition and dragging them into the fucked out abyss of constant orgasm.

Speeding up, the athletic Latina put her hips into overdrive, twisting and shimmying as she set up a rhythm of punishing deep strokes, driving over a foot of girthy pole into Doublethick twice a second, her she-dick battering the other starlet's well used womb. Tina could feel the willowy blonde futa's body jerking, the instinctive urge to fuck and be fucked as the pleasure built.

The set was beginning to clear out Tina could feel, their group of three not alone in the residual lust of the electric scene in the middle. The huge bodybuilder bitch was slowly going through towels in an effort to clean off, but Tina only had eyes for that Kirsty bitch, the curvy futa milling about now, looking pregnant once more, with that magnificent she-dick disappeared inside her for the time being.

The latina sped up and felt Dominica cum hard around her shaft, the muscles of the girl's body going into delightful, sexual spasm. A throbbing thumped at Tina's invading shaft, massaging the flesh as Dominica's cum surged up and out into Marie, the set girl moaning in shuddering need as her massively stretched belly began to bulge further.

Tina barely felt it; she was going to fuck that Kirsty slut. Her eyes devoured the pale lushness of her target, the round swell of that dick-belly and she could feel her pace quicken, driving a gasp of shattering lust from Dominica. Marie moaned in response as the rapid dicking shook her bodily, the massive cock inside her acting like Titanica's proxy dick and she felt her mind surge with the jangling electricity of orgasm.

"I'm gunna fuck you, bitch. I'm gunna fuck you. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK. FUCKING BITCH." the Latina chanted, growling through gritted teeth as she felt her toes curl, staring at Kirsty as she blasted Dominica's womb with spunk, slowly rounding out the slender futa's belly.

The three of them shuddered and shook as Titanica's heavy cock blasted Dominica's womb, their hips grinding back and forth in a lewd dance of lust and release and domination as the Latina futa strove to shove every millimetre of her shaft up into the hyper-cocked slut she was splitting open. The blonde futa girl sandwiched in the middle had her mouth open, drool dripping in a long string across her breasts and down her belly, her tongue lolling and bright in the stage lights, writhing and mauling her breasts, pulling her nipples out to stretch obscenely as her flat tummy slowly pooched out, the flow into her intimate depths slowly abating.

Tina could feel her gnarly she-dick bathing in hot, steamy pussy and being basted with the thick, white churning cum that was dripping down her shaft and across her gleaming thighs. With a grunt, she roughly hauled her cock from her futa bitch, a gooey spatter cutting a white swathe across the floor.

"I'm gonna fucking rape her..." she growled through gritted teeth as she pulled Dominica's head back by the hair, and spat in her face wantonly. Tina's body felt on fire with rage and lust and the tingling aftershocks of orgasm as she pushed Dominica's head away, ignoring he shocked look on the outrageously hung futa's face.

Gripping the slim waist of the bull-hung she-stud, Tina bared her teeth and whispered, "I'm gonna fucking RAPE her!", before hauling back on Dominica bodily, eliciting a shriek of confusion anguish and pain as the massive insertion in Marie was schlucked out of her quickly and savagely. The slim, hyper-cocked futa and the swollen, overflowing set hand collapsed to the floor in a ragged, exhausted heap, shocked, confused and hurt as Tina loomed over them, shaking off thick dollops of cum from her softening member and whipping the meat into their faces, her own eyes locked on the stage door where the two girls who had been the main event had departed (carefully in Charlene's case).

In the caverns of Tina's mind, all the echoed in the image of Kirsty's curvaceous figure and stupendous member were the enraged howls of "I'M GONNA FUCKING RAPE HER!!"

/////

Charlene stood, dressed now, outside the director's office, glowing in the occasional looks of awe or approval from the staff lined up in front of her and waiting to receive their pay-checks. She stood, trying not to hunch over under the slightly low ceiling of the set corridor and made idle chat while she waited to slowly advance in line and get the payment she was owed.

With a small sigh, she contemplated the plethora of things she had hoped that this work would be able to cover: new gym equipment, a new bathroom for her apartment, cover for a couple of credit card purchases she had made... it all added up. Not that the filming hadn't been fun, but the cash was going to be a real benefit in the short term and might allow her to pursue other work, maybe even another shoot. She just hoped Kirsty could be a part of it too...

She waited patiently then, stroking her bare arms and in the cool studio air and thankful for the snug cotton vest she had brought with her as spare. Idly, she let her tongue run across her teeth in search of any last remaining bits of cum that a couple of gargles with water couldn't remove; she felt like she wouldn't need a meal for another week after that experience in the shoot. More than anything else though, she realised she felt happy, fulfilled and more cheerful than she had been in a long long time... it was amazing what some top quality dicking could do for a growing girl.

As she heard her name being called, she ducked into the little office and waited in front of the desk for Karen to fish through a stack of envelopes, the director less dishevelled now than she had been at the end of the filming, a thin veneer of professionalism plastered over the cracks in her dignity.

The room was silent as Karen leafed through bits of paper and mumbled to herself, seeming determined not to look up at the hulking, gorgeous muscle woman in front of her, before eventually seizing a white envelope with a little, "Aha!" noise.

"Here you go Charlotte-"

"Charlene."

"Whatever. Great first shoot there so I've thrown in an extra fifty bucks for your efforts." Karen handed the money over with a sickly grin and a look that never quite made it to Charlene's eyes.

Going back to her papers, the director made a great show of shuffling through stacks of notes and scripts and generally looking very busy, a fine sheen of sweat glistened on her forehead and she diligently worked on, ignoring the golden muscle goddess.

When Karen looked up again, it was to find a hand holding one hundred dollars in front of her face, the grip tight enough to make the knuckles turn white.

From above, all the director could hear was the same quiet voice that had stammered and shook and been so shyly charming at the beginning of the day... and it said, "What. The. Fuck."

/////

Kirsty grinned at the day's efforts as she slung her bag over her shoulder and waddled down the corridor to the last place Marco, the friendly stagehand, had seen Charlene. There was something about the giant woman that stirred a genuinely pleasant sensation deep within her, quite different from the jaded perceptions her usual job left her with and she wanted to pass on the arrangements for the staff party that evening... and hopefully something more...

As she approached the only open door down the run she heard the distinctive sounds of a woman in the throes of sexual pleasure begging for release or cease or increase, the words a slurred mush of emotion and liquid desire.

Charlene's voice echoed out into the quiet, "Now, let's try that again; ten percent royalties... no, say it, ten percent..."

"Teeennnn ppuuurrrr- hhhnnnggg! Pppuurrceeent!! Peerrcent!"

"Seven thousand up front, with a bonus of ten thousand if we sell over half a million and deal for the next three films... say it!"

The response was quiet and desperate and not a little bit afraid and Kirsty sped up a little to poke her head around the door and see what was causing such a fuss.

Charlene hadn't grown a dick; Kirsty decided that was a good thing. She wasn't fisting the director either; Kirsty supposed that was neither here nor there.

No.

Charlene was "biceping" (?) the director, for want of a better word.

As Kirsty watched, the naked flesh of the sweating, shaking, orgasming director's belly bulged out as Charlene flexed the bicep that was penetrating Karen's gash like a bowling ball rammed through a letter box and practically the same size. The soft, slender legs of the pretty director hung down either side of Charlene's raised, flexed arm as she gripped the mega-woman's epic forearm behind her for balance and came again with a barely audible rasp and a clenching of her toes.

The huge woman twisted her upraised fist this way and that, Karen's belly bulging as she was molested by the rampant, tensing muscle inside her. The tanned bodybuilder held up a sheet of paper to the wrecked woman she was muscle fucking, the clipboard it was fixed to sporting a small ballpoint hanging from a string as well.

"Now sign here..."