A Real Method Actor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew the signs of course, in her previous line of business, she had enjoyed the game of reading her clients, male or female, finding out which buttons she could push, going full domme on them or slowly letting their inhibitions loose. It was a lovely sport and it was always surprising; the housewife who could only orgasm when imagining being licked out by her daughter, the senator who delighted in walking around all day with a butt plug and would cum like a hydrant when she yanked it out during foreplay.

She had enjoyed her job, but she enjoyed being able to pay her rent even more; maybe this gig would be the big time. She remembered the look on the faces of the other starlets as they met earlier and felt her mouth quirk wryly. Everyone here thought that they were high voltage electric sex compared to everyone else, one step above the normal John and Jane fucking in their dowdy little homes.

It would be fun to disabuse them of such silly notions one day, but she had a job to do and a dazzling debut to make. Kinky Kirsty (new stage name currently in development) was going to make one hell of an impact.

/////

Kirsty looked up some minutes later as the door to the side of the set opened with a creak. Everyone was doing the final checks on the equipment and fiddling with the fine controls. Karen, the director, was sat in a chair close by and looked frazzled by the day's work. Marie was giving her a brief run down of the scene and going through her notes.

The door stayed open and slowly a long, insanely muscled leg stretched through the portal. The tanned, rippling flesh kept coming and coming until surely the body had to come after, crotch first by the looks of it. A bare foot daintily touched the polished 'hospital' floor and pivoted as another leg entered the space, the person coming in backwards by the looks of it. Finally, a muscled ass made it's way into the set, wrapped in a rubber band tight parody of Kirsty's own nurses outfit skirt. The material was engaged in a losing battle to restrain several hundred pounds of she-beef and it was very definitely a female. The cleft between her legs showed clearly, lewdly and, for Kirsty at least, massively enticingly.

Eventually, there was a contortion, accompanied by a squeal of tortured latex and a truly enormous upper body twisted through the door and into the room. The womanly giant stood to full height with a pleased sigh and demurely fished in a little net bag for a pair of oversized pumps and a little nurses hat. As she dropped the white, shining heels to the floor and stepped into them, hands placing the nurses hat on her head of pearlescent blonde hair she pulled her shoulders back and thrust out her muscled, intimidatingly powerful and immensely endowed chest.

In the silence of the room, all eyes were on this goddess, all motion stopped as a face imagined only by a visionary succubus, placed atop a body that was hewn from living boulders turned and surveyed her handy work, drinking in the looks from all around. And why not?

Seven feet of feminine power stood in white six inch heels, the imposing sweep of her tree-trunk thighs and cords of muscle meeting at a small, tight looking pussy, exposed shamefully by the useless skirt and glittering with arousal. A column of ridged muscle surged up from the pathetic, belt-like confines of the skirt to the underside of a latex tube top strained to transparency under the pressure of boobs and pecs and a mighty flaring back, each thick, plug-like nipple tenting out a carefully printed red cross, the heaving boobs pulling the neckline out to show a massive expanse of brown, tanned cleavage.

The gloves that should have been elbow length were instead stretched wildly out of proportion, the circumference of the forearms they were pulled over nothing like anything the designer could have thought of. And atop all of that, all the sex and the power, the little white nurses cap sat, like a maraschino cherry, on a shining sweep of blonde hair held up with a white hair clip.

The director croaked hoarsely and grimaced, swallowing to wet her throat, "Pos- Positions everyone!"

Part 5

Charlene looked around herself and felt good, like the centre of attention in a room where being beautiful and sexy was the only way to achieve that. She felt great. Her eyes fell on the only other woman in the room dressed like a slut and widened as she realised that her on-screen lover was pregnant, her belly swollen and rounded like she was a fair way through the gestation. But, she had to admit, the girl looked made for sex in a sultry, pin-up kind of way.

Her breasts were soft looking and bulged out of the latex top in the most pliant and inviting way. The swell and curve of her hips only served to draw the eyes to the V of her crotch, the way the rounded belly flesh dipped down towards her mound. Even the plump curve of her luscious lips was more invitation than ostentation. It was almost unfair to compare the hard, angled power of female muscle against an image that could reach out of the page and tug someone to full erection.

Charlene stepped over to her mark and tried to remember her lines, but it was no use; she'd have to ad-lib and hope the other girl was good about it. She didn't know if it was even possible to ad-lib in a porn film anyway, maybe it was all about talking dirty, but she'd have to figure it out as she went along.

Her co-star gave her a knowing grin and then turned her head to one side, opening her mouth to let one of the assistants pop a thermometer between those lush red lips. She turned back to Charlene and winked.

There was a shout of "Roll 'em!" from the director and the scene began.

/////

Charlene stood by a hospital bed as the smaller 'nurse' walked into shot from behind a privacy curtain, a thermometer poking from between pouting lips the colour of rubies. All of the other nurse seemed to jiggle as she tottered over to the giant, tiny mincing footsteps making her firm, sensual body sway and roll seductively.

With a pout, the nurse half-turned to the camera and said earnestly, "Oh! Nurse Muscles! I think I'm running a temperature!" before looking up at Charlene, her pale blue eyes sparkling with good humour.

"Oh! Say it isn't so Nurse Naughty!" Charlene husked, eyes wide and sympathetic with the over-acting dial turned to eleven, "I guess I'll have to do whatever it takes to make it all better!"

With a theatrical gasp, Charlene stepped over and bent down a little to look Kirsty in the face, the latex of her hugely stretched skirt completely baring her ass as it rode up. A camera slid quietly behind her and the huge bodybuilder felt herself grow warm from her womanhood outwards.

With one strong finger underneath the pale, smooth chin of her co-star, Charlene tilted Kirsty's head back and gently closed two fingers around the end of the thermometer. With a gasp of half-feigned lust, she slowly tugged it out from between those seductive, delicious lips, watching as Nurse Naughty nursed and suckled lasciviously on the cool glass of the instrument. The huge woman could feel her pulse quicken and saw the network of veins on her arm start to pop into sharp relief, growing larger and more defined.

Maybe it was the lights, but she was feeling very... steamy.

Making a play of looking at the temperature of Nurse Naughty, Charlene looked back the other woman and husked, "It looks like you'll be fine Nurse Naughty! The thermometer just says that you're fucking hot!"

Charlene leaned in then and kissed the other woman, her shiny, soft, warm lips pressing against those of her co-star, the muscle goddess bending at the waist even further and flashing the camera behind her. Kirsty responded eagerly and there was a shiver they both felt as their mouths opened and their tongues touched for the first time.

Cupping one side of Kirsty's face with her free hand, Charlene slipped the thermometer down between them and, with a thrill of sexual excitement, slipped the cooling instrument between her thighs, sliding the mercury bulb into her wet pussy. With a roll of her hips and pressing her huge tits into the softer ones of her partner, she slid the tube home until only an inch or two remained exposed past her thick labial lips.

Suckling on Kirsty's full lips one last time, Charlene stood and straightened, even leaning back a little and pushing her hips at the smaller woman, the glass of the thermometer glittering under the lights.

"Can you take my temperature Nurse Naughty? I feel so... hot!"

/////

Kirsty just couldn't believe how this muscle girl in front of her looked, her eyes drinking in the expanse of rippling flesh as this huge, ripped woman thrust her hips at her. Kirsty cooed and touched the flesh of Charlene's belly as the stomach muscles bulged into a tightly interlocked column of cobbles, the top of them disappearing under the abused latex struggling to cover her muscles and tits. Kirsty could feel a fire in her belly as she stroked the ridged and powerful flesh, dragging the fingers downward slowly and towards the lightly tufted honey pot beneath.

"Oh! Nurse Muscles," she husked, letting her fingers slide down over the bigger woman's mound, "I'd love to take your temperature."

With a smile, she gripped the tip of the thermometer emerging from that tight, muscular slit and slowly worked it in and out, biting her lip and looking up at her overpowered co-star. She heard a ragged sounding sigh and her eyes twinkled as she stimulated the bodybuilder, twisting and probing the glass instrument to try and encourage another admission of lust.

Grinning now, for the benefit of the cameras and her co-star, Kirsty pulled the thermometer free and briefly pretended to look at the temperature reading, "I don't think that I can tell just from looking at this Nurse Muscles, I need to do some more tests."

With a slutty little mewling noise, Kirsty raised the instrument to her mouth and slowly licked it clean, savouring the musky flavour of that tight, wet muscle cunt. With a little 'pop' the thermometer can clear of her sucking lips and she casually threw it out of shot, seeing Marie in the corner behind the cameras start and quickly reach out to catch it.

Leaning into the massive, warm wall of flesh that was Charlene, feeling the other woman tense and slowly grind into her, Kirsty rubbed her breasts and belly against the bulwark of muscle in front of her. She pushed her head into the shaded overhang under Nurse Muscle's breasts and felt them rest gently on her head as she started kissing her co-star's body as high up as she could reach, her tongue darting out and twisting and turning in the deep clefts between each sharply defined muscle.

With a series of wet little kisses, stroking and teasing Charlene's flanks, hips and the tops of her thighs with her roving hands, the little blonde bombshell worked her lips all the way down over the latex belt that had once been a skirt to the fragrant haven of this behemoth's tight little cunt.

Kirsty mewled as she let her tongue dance over the pronounced nub of Charlene's clit, stroking it with each teasing lap, licking around it in small tight circles as she felt those powerful hips slowly grinding the wet pussy into her lips. She felt a thrill dart through her own crotch as a leg wider around than she was exploded into power-packed flexes under her fingertips in reaction to the bodybuilder shifting her weight. The only noise in the room was the warm, panting breaths from the two of them and the quiet whirr of the cameras as Kirsty took a thick, labial lip into her own mouth and leased it, licking up and down it's length and sucking it lewdly as her nimble tongue slowly made it's way towards the honey pot nestled between the muscle girl's legs.

It was almost dark between those huge, bulging thighs as her tongue slid into the waiting pussy above her, lapping at it and drinking in the heady scent of arousal and stimulation. She ground her face into Charlene's vulva and supped eagerly, feeling the last of the reticence in this monstrous, sexy, sensual partner slowly disappear.

As a gush of warm lubrication ran down her throat, Kirsty reflected that today felt like it was going to be a good day at the office.

Part 6

Charlene gasped as she felt the talented tongue of her co-star swirling inside her, the brushes and caresses of the smaller blonde's lips and nose against her erect, throbbing clit. The room seemed to fade away as she just gave in to the heady mix of lust and pleasure and the sensual delight of feeling unbelievably sexy. She could feel her breasts heaving as she slowly ground her hips into the suckling ministrations of Nurse Naughty, breaths coming in short pants as thick trickles of musky juices ran down the canyons and bulges of her enormous thighs.

There was a shifting below her and Charlene moaned with need as one and then two fingers slowly worked their way into her tight little box, the maddeningly erotic sensation of a wet, nimble tongue on her labia and moist hole moving up to torment and delight her stiff little clitty. She leaned back and reached up to grab a huge, fake tit in her right hand, the other reaching down to stroke the platinum locks of the woman beneath her.

Her breath came out in a squeak as she felt a trembling shiver run through her body, exquisitely cool feeling against the radiant sensation warming her steaming box. Her top squeaked in protest as the fingers of her hand slipped over the top and dipped back under the material as she fished out a large, stiff nipple and pushed it up to her mouth, having to crane over to get her lips about the luscious looking treat.

Her pulse beat loudly in her ears as she suckled and teased her thick nipple, her full lips bobbing up and down it's short length in a slutty, glistening collar of softness and stimulation. She gurgled something lustful and needy into her breast flesh as she felt Kirsty cram a third finger in alongside the other two, her hips bucking jerkily against the face of the smaller woman. Her knees wobbled as a wave of bliss washed across her, several hundred pounds of muscle paralysed by pleasure and poised above the little pregnant nurse.

/////

Karen was in a different world now and it seemed so right... it was just nothing like the one she was used to. It had the same cheap looking canvas chair she sat in, it had the same faded letters that said 'Director' printed on the fabric. Marie and the other production staff she knew were all here and she even thought that the words printed on the 'script' were the same.

So, why was it all so different?

She saw that new pregnant girl, Kinky Kathy or whoever, kneeling on the floor between thighs that were wider around than oil drums, piles on striated piles of enormous straining muscle, criss-crossed with tendons and the snaking trails of blood vessels beneath tanned, glistening skin. She could see that platinum blonde hair peeking out from a canyon of muscle that led to the tightest, most developed looking pussy she had ever seen as the smaller woman worked her magic on the larger one.

The director shifted in her silly little seat and felt her skirt ride up a bit more, a swirl of warm studio air caressing and cooling the wet gusset of her panties. She ignored it as best she could.

The room was eerily silent as the two women made out noisily, sloppily, hotly in the middle of the set. All she could hear above her own ragged breathing was their ragged gasps and the liquid, suckling, slurping sounds from between those gigantic thighs. Karen's eyes widened as she saw the big one, Caroline or something, trail her hand up her hard, straining torso. The fingers caressed abs the size of melons and crammed in, jammed hard against each other my the walls of muscle that bulged and flexed and grew more defined with each straining breath. The director's hungry gaze followed the hand of the muscle mountain as it travelled over the meagre expanse of her tube top with a squeal of flesh on rubber.

The act of the huge woman pulling out one huge, fake heavy tit and lifting the nipple to her mouth was electric, unrehearsed and effortlessly sexy. Karen felt her own fingertip parting her lips in sympathy with the journey that Caroline's nipple was undergoing. She suckled her manicured fingertip with all the gusto and lustful energy of the muscle woman's lips on that perky, large and shiny nipple.

Karen could feel her thighs grow damp as the bodybuilder rode Kathy's face toward orgasm, the look of lust in those cornflower blue eyes, so shy seeming four hours ago, enough to send a tingle down her spine. She licked her lips as she saw the first trembles in the huge form, saw the mass of stomach muscles tense into a series of hard knots of power and finally, saw the pillar-like thighs shake and tremble as the knees threatened to give way.

And then the muscle mountain in front of her exploded.

The towering giant arched her back and locked her legs out, ramming her wet sticky crotch into the face of the licking blonde beneath her. Great slabs of muscle flexed into awe-inspiring life, the abdominals crunching together into an armoured wall, fearsome quads detonating into two matched slabs of girl beef... but it was the chest that was the most impressive. Karen mewled through her own small orgasm, soaking her panties as the bigger woman's animalistic, lustful cries rang out around the studio. The pec muscles surged forward into rippling, striated masses of muscle each bigger than the monitor speakers dotted around the set, the heaving breaths of the hyper-developed giant enough to pulverise the top she wore and spray the studio with shreds of white latex.

As Karen shuddered through her own pleasure she saw the small blonde come up for air, face wet but smiling in delight and a certain sensual satisfaction as this wall of power above her radiated the sheer intensity of pleasure and orgasmic delight. The pregnant girl was still ramming her hand into the quivering pussy in front of her face and she curled her lip lustily as she drove the bigger woman from peak to peak of orgasm, thick drips and splashes of pussy juice spattering across the floor.

The director could feel the electricity of the moment building and an instinct honed from many years of filming told her something big was about to happen. She saw, almost in slow motion, as the pregnant blonde turned to the camera, face triumphant, lip curled, a nasty and slutty expression on her face... and rammed her whole fist into the monstrously huge muscle girl.

The rigidly upright posture of Nurse Muscles buckled immediately and the smaller woman was lost from view, the bodybuilder bent over her like a teetering cliff, arms bigger than sides of beef wrapped protectively around the curvy blonde's body as a wail that came straight from the soul ripped through the air. A woman, tanned, powerful and as big as any two football teams put together shook like a leaf then, hundreds of pounds of muscle trembling as a debilitating orgasm rocked her to her core, a hard, jetting gout of pussy juices thundering across the set and splashing across the floor, one frantically masturbating production girl and the lens of one of the cameras.

As the titanic orgasm ran it's course and Karen could catch her breath, she felt quite happy about her little alternate universe with it's familiar canvas seat, because if the seat had changed, she'd be sitting in a puddle now, rather than her juices soaking through the cheap fabric and dripping onto the floor.

Part 7

Kirsty felt like she was in a huge, heaving womb as she knelt in the embrace of the huge bodybuilder girl, feeling the power radiating from every inch of over developed, warm, tanned flesh. Her hand in the gripping, clasping pussy of the girl continued to push in deeper, slowly twisting and turning in the soft furnace of her co-star's loins. Kirsty simply sat there, teasing and stimulating the bigger woman, nuzzling at any curve of breast, thick plug of nipple or rippling muscle that came within reach of her questing mouth and lips.