A Real Method Actor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie wondered idly how much her belly would bloat up when this jizz cannon inside her finally blew as she wantonly reached back and gripped Dominica's hips, pulling herself onto the rod, heedless of the discomfort and fixated on watching her tummy swell and stretch even further as she did so. She speculated on whether or not she would be able to see her feet ever again as a thick salvo of precum basted her uterus.

And as Titanica started power-fucking Dominica and the punishing thrusts were transmitted from flesh to flesh to well-fucked flesh, she wondered why there were loads of enema bottles lying on the floor, spilling out from the bag she had kicked over earlier...

Part 14

Kirsty looked down at the red, sweating face of her partner, seeing the huge bodybuilder gasp and moan as the slapping, driving rhythm of their fucking grew faster by degrees. The muscle goddess beneath her was playing a tune of lust and need on Kirsty's heavy cock as it sawed in and out of her womb, the innermost chamber of her sex plundered so regularly and thoroughly that apart from the gripping, powerful tensing of the massively dilated cervix, her pussy and baby box felt like one long sleeve, silken and steaming hot.

The blonde futa rubbed her huge, pregnant looking tummy again and groaned in satisfaction as the roiling pressure in her internal balls kicked up a notch, the skin of her belly stretching further and further out. Grinning wickedly, she stood as tall as she could, pulling out as she did so, and rode her cock back into the hungry hole of her lover, sliding out almost two feet of cock and then powering it back home like a piledriver.

The long, syrupy *SHLUCK* sounds made by her futa dick was like music to her ears as the huge woman beneath her moaned like a bitch in heat, powerful body arching and twitching as her muscle cunt was stuffed full of dick. Kirsty looked down and saw those honest, innocent blue eyes roll back once more as a thunderous orgasm rocketed through Charlene again and again. The strong hands of her lover snaked, trembling, between the flesh of their conjoined hips and pawed and stroked and pulled at the stretched lips of her mound.

The powerful fingers of the sweating, pumped bodybuilder roamed until they found and probed at Kirsty's anus, one digit and then another digging into her asshole to stir and knead and probe. Kirsty felt herself drooling as the sensations from her little-used ass lit a desperate glowing switch within her, a need to revel in the pleasures of anal play that went beyond reason.

All her clients were too afraid of her impossible dick to even think about ruining their asses forever, too timid to let her unleash the full weight of her perversions upon them. She shuddered as the fingers inside her ass stirred once more and she felt her belly bloat once more, painful again now, but worth holding in for a little longer.

Charlene's fingers were driving her mad and their hips were glued together, grinding and rubbing as Kirsty pressed back on the invading fingers and the huge bodybuilder gobbled down insane amounts of futa dick with her hungry cunt. The little blonde shivered as the fingers retreated from her ass, a hitch in her breath as she felt the knuckles of that hand beneath her joined by another. Her heavy tits jiggled invitingly as she tilted her head back and panted, ready for four fingers to invade her and give her what she couldn't hope to give to anyone else.

The moment stretched and stretched and the lewd penetration never came, Kirsty's ring literally trembling with the anticipation of it. Her eyes fluttered open slowly as she heard a feminine grunt beneath her and she slowly let her head drop and look down at the amazon she had impaled.

Those clear, trusting eyes were looking up at her and they pleaded with her, silently begged her for something. Slowly, with a great gush of fluids, Kirsty stood up and stepped back, looking down at the sweaty, lovely face of her co-star and letting her eyes drift up the cobbled ridges of that impossibly tight midsection and to the red, sloppy looking mess of Charlene's battered crotch. Her nostrils flared and her eyes widened as she saw three fingers from each of the amazon's hands buried in the gaping hole between those freakishly ripped glutes, the knuckles white from the effort of holding that dark, winking hole right open.

Kirsty felt a long, silvery strand of drool drip from her lip and drop soundlessly through the twitching portal of that succulent looking asshole, before licking her lips and gripping her cock in both hands. With a sucked-in breath of anticipation Kirsty slowly crouched and ground her thick glans against the flesh of that too-small anus, pressing harder and harder, slowly pushing Charlene's fingers out of the way and going deeper by millimetres. The bodybuilder looked to be in some discomfort, lips pulled back away from teeth in a rictus grin as the sensitive flesh of her ring was forced further and further open. Still that tanned ass pressed up and back against Kirsty's downward thrust, squirming in little circles, the slick flesh greasing the way for the heavy rod of girl-meat to drive in ever deeper.

Charlene let her fingers slide out from under the pressing, twisting cock-head as the hot meat of the tip of Kirsty's dick nestled against the slowly expanding ring. The pale, heavy-titted futa shook her hips from side to side in a jerking, insistent rhythm, feeling the flesh of her schlong slide deeper by painfully small degrees. The sheer power of Charlene's body was almost enough to force her back out, the sensations so different to the grippy, silky caverns of the Amazon's steaming pussy.

Kirsty grunted in surprise as she felt a pair of massive hands close around the midpoint of her fuck-stick and slowly add their downwards pull to hers. She could see this muscle monster's arms inflate with the stress of pushing the the thick, glistening cock head down into that impossibly tight asshole. It felt like her cock was being forced through a rolling press, the sensation was so intense, the force on her rod so irresistible. The speed of her descent increased as she was hauled down to fuck more shaft into Charlene's bowels and the look on the muscle woman's face was full of lust and pain, a kind of focused concentration on the signals of the body like she was working out in some weird fetish gym somewhere.

The blonde futa woman got a taste then of what could make a girl into a muscular, bulging, hyper-jacked freak. Charlene was a girl who wanted big muscles like a heroine addict Joneses for their next hit... she was prepared to suffer for it, to torture her own body to greater excess and even more freakish sizes. This bitch was bigger than every male bodybuilder out there in every department but for their posing pouches and she was getting more pumped, more heated up as the pain came washing in. Kirsty gulped as Charlene tugged her down in one long pull, sinking nearly a foot of dick in her stretched out bowels, the outline of the shaft rucking up and pushing layers of muscle out of place as it powered deeper into her.

The feeling of tightly gripping ass was indescribable for Kirsty, a dream come true, made possible by this kinky, crazy muscle slut with eyes as pure as spring water. She could feel the muscles shifting around her as Charlene's abs tightened, feel the reflexive movement of the mega-woman's pulverised cervix struggling to close in on the other side of a thin wall of flesh separating the Amazon's bowels from her battered cunt and womb. Kirsty grunted and slowly managed to inch her dick free, stopping when the gripping o-ring clamped down just above the rim of her cock-head; she let out a shuddery cry as she powered down into the depths of Charlene's intestines, rearranging them into one huge tube for dick, organs sliding over one another as her cock straightened out the looping walls of the colon, long since having powered past the rectum.

Their fucking was hard and brutal on the floor of the set, Kirsty holding her belly, heedless of the screaming pain of jolting a tummy that looked well past term with four or five children as she slammed into Charlene... she could only feel her cock buried deep inside hard muscle and soft flesh, feel her clit slamming into her lover's sloppy cunt, feel the need to dominate this ass, so freely given, until it overflowed with her funky cum. Kirsty had to lick her lips again, drooling now as she revelled in the sensual pleasure of the sex, the half-familiar feelings of fucking a hot, tight tunnel, but knowing that this was the first ass that had been able to take her in. As she drove down, the quivering, bowling ball sized glutes of her partner tensed hard and long, the squeeze on her cock new, harsh and deeply pleasurable as she stirred Charlene's guts with her rod.

Eyes heavy lidded and nastily slutty, Kirsty looked down at Charlene with naked lust, her pale fingers reaching down to tug at this muscle-whore's thick plug-like nipples, the brown skin of that sensitive flesh contrasting against her own. The huge, hard suckling teats sat proud and wet and excitedly erect on top of the bulging siliconed expanse of fake tit and Kirsty gripped them between thumb and forefinger, her painted nails gleaming in the studio lights as she pulled up hard on them, twisting and stretching them out. She felt the huge muscle woman's body shiver around her buried shaft as the nipple play caused Charlene to writhe and wriggle on the sticky floor; those innocent blue eyes were staring up at her in wonder as an anal orgasm of enormous proportions exploded through the Amazon's body, the expression of shock on those tanned features betraying the newness of the sensation to her.

Without more warning than a fast, amazingly powerful flex of rippling muscle, Kirsty's dick was trapped deep inside Charlene once more and the front of her smooth, pale body was coated in a spray of second-hand jizz and feminine juices, the splash fountaining off Kirsty's heavy belly in a fanning sheet of sexual fluids, the blast rebounding over the muscle monster's already soaked body. The blonde futa nurse looked down at the rhythmically pulsing hole of Charlene's pussy and basked as another shot of female ejaculation was blasted up her front and into her grinding hips. Grinning, revelling in the feeling of pure hard ass-fucking, Kirsty sawed her long futa schlong in and out with relish, pounding down into the curled up form of her ripped, hard-muscled lover.

The blonde futa licked her lips as she let go of the stretched, thick nipples of Charlene's huge fake tits, seeing the flesh rebound, heavy orbs jiggling on the top of the thick plates of the bodybuilder's pecs, the massive chest muscles bunching and flexing as Charlene gasped for enough breath to whimper once more. Kirsty straightened slowly as she bucked her hips in an insistent, punishing rhythm, her pale sweaty boobs shimmying and shaking as she rode her co-star, the flats of her hands slowly running up the Amazon's cobblestone abs, feeling the surging flesh bulge and shift as heavy dick powered through underneath, feeling the sticky layer of jizz and sweat and pussy juices slowly clinging to her fingers.

Kirsty looked into Charlene's eyes as she brought the hands all the way over to the Amazon's sloppy crotch and felt the hard nub of excited clit pressing into her palms, drawing a whining growl from below as the stimulation lit another small fire in the huge woman. Then Kirsty winked... and with care and loving attention, rammed her fist into the bodybuilder's pussy until her hand had disappeared to the wrist. There was a silence in the room then; all Kirsty could hear was her pulse as Charlene stopped breathing, wide eyed in surprise and not a small amount of lust. In the quiet of the long, pregnant moment, the only noise was Kirsty's other fist squishing in next to the first, the liquid squelch of two arms driving into thoroughly stretched pussy.

Charlene, screamed.

With a jerk she bucked her hips upwards, nearly throwing Kirsty off, inadvertently driving the limbs inside her deeper and deeper as she did so. For her part, the pale, curvy little dick-girl rode this amazon super-hulk like a rodeo cowboy, revelling in the feeling of her arms inside Charlene pressed against the rampant flesh of her cock through the bodybuilder's inner walls. Unclenching her fists, Kirsty reached bent down and slowly stoked her cock through her lover's soft inner flesh, masturbating herself even as she ravaged the ass of the muscle mountain. Her motions were powerful, insistent, the kind of jacking that this queen of futa cocks deserved.

Even as she worked up a churning froth of cum and female ejaculate and watched it bubble out of Charlene's hungry womb-hole, Kirsty reflected that if something had to be done right, it was just as well to do it yourself...

Part 15

Charlene was in heaven, in pain and in love as she grunted through another exhausting orgasm, her titanic muscles heaving and shaking now as she lay, in the same position she had assumed some minutes ago, on her back, legs curled back over her head. She was getting fisted. She was getting fucked so far up the ass the cock of her futa lover was pounding her stomach. She was absorbing every precious second of being with this woman who was playing her huge, ripped body like an instrument, who was giving her pleasures she had never known, who was definitely not (in the words of the casting director) "some painted lesbo you have to fool around with for five minutes."

Charlene shuddered from head to toe as Kirsty jacked her futa dick through the flesh of Charlene's pussy, the fingers kneading her insides, the arms inside her a close substitute for the simply epic dong ravaging her ass even now. The muscles in her torso and in her arms were screaming in glorious pain as the lactic acid of her exertions kicked in like the end of a hardcore workout, the sorely taxed flesh twitching and trembling as it begged for more oxygen from her blood, from her machine-gun heartbeat.

The bodybuilder groaned in animal pain as she felt a massive flutter across her belly, her abs rebelling wholesale against the punishment of being stretched so hard and yet put under constant strain by her curled up position. She distantly heard an answering hiss of pleasure from above her as the shuddering clenching of her muscles vibrated through the invading cock within her.

Charlene could feel the oxygen debt being answered by her pounding heart, the blood flow increasing rapidly, a fine network of veins springing into relief all over her body to compensate for the effort she was making to stay bent double. She was getting seriously pumped now, her mega-muscles reacting as they had been conditioned to after many years of punishment in the gym; they were growing bigger, harder, more defined. The small veins were inflating into huge snakes of pumping blood, standing out proud on her skin on every muscle, in every crease of tanned, nuclear powered flesh.

The pale futa girl wailed in pleasure as the gripping vice around her arms and driving cock got tighter once more, the action of the Amazon's muscles pulling everything in tighter and tighter.

Charlene grit her teeth and raised one of her propping arms off the floor to softly stroke Kirsty's belly with trembling fingers, feeling the drum tight skin stretch and grow outwards under her touch, the flare of pain from her other supporting arm like a distant supernova seen through a lens of intense pleasure and lust.

The bodybuilder looked her bouncing, thrusting lover in the eyes and slowly lifted her head, craning forward, full lips coming together in a lustful pout as Kirsty leaned down toward her in return. With a grunt of effort, Charlene's torso curled up, chest rising off the floor to move her shining face closer to her co-star's. Even as the pale blonde bent down further to kiss Charlene, the constriction around the cock inside the bodybuilder drew a shuddery, purring moan from the futa, her scented breath tickling the Amazon's nostrils.

Their kiss felt like electricity to Charlene, like a circuit of flesh and fucking and lust clicking closed, and she could feel sensation bathing every inch of her body in a hyper-real euphoria... every pore was reporting the sticky drying feeling of evaporating cum, the eddies of warm air in the studio, the pressure of Kirsty's bloated belly pressed between them. She could smell her lover's perfume, the musk of sex, the clean, natural scent of Kirsty under the cosmetics. There was an ocean of information that her body was taking in, inside and out, but there was no picture or image; Charlene's eyes were closed in blissful contentment as she revelled in the kiss, the pain in her muscles, the feeling of being fucked and fisted and full.

The feeling of the first heavy bulge working it's way down Kirsty's dick-pipe as it powered down into her boiling bowels...

/////

Karen had her legs up in a lewd V, her bottle filled cunt pointing at the fucking couple on the floor of the set, her eyes feverishly devouring the scene of carnal lust as she jacked the huge invader in and out of her pussy with forceful, twisting strokes. Each gush of pussy juice from her stretched snatch running down the cleft of her neglected ass and asshole sent a shiver of pleasure through her and she writhed ecstatically in her directors chair as the erotic potency of the set around her seemed to seep in through her pores.

She was transfixed as she saw the huge dick and churning belly of the kinky futa girl lurch and bulge, her eyes darting to the already straining midsection of the monstrously muscled giantess lying on the floor, seeing the muscles twist and shift as fists and dick and blasts of cum distorted the internal organs of the bodybuilder hulk. Biting her lip, Karen's nostrils flared as she waited for the quick, boundless swelling in the belly of the muscle goddess to fill the space between the two kissing, cumming women on the floor of the set.

With a silent effort, the director punched the bottle deep, battering her womb as she saw the tanned torso of Nurse Muscles bulge and swell noticeably. Karen frowned in confusion as she watched the pumping, sawing cock spewing cum deep into muscular ass, white gobbets blasting out from the stretched pucker like a fire hose, but the stomach flesh failing to inflate with the same abandon it had earlier. She sat up a bit and held the bottle in her cunt in place with both hands, eyes darting around until they focused on the straining face of the sexy, huge bodybuilder.

Those smooth, tanned cheeks were bulging like those of a trumpet player, the corded tendons of that bull neck pulled hard and taut around a gulping, swollen throat. Finally, the pressure grew too much and the futa girl's mouth was coated in heavy blobs of her own cum, the hot, heavy goo having passed once through Charlene's body like liquid lust. The cumming, grunting dick-girl slut tossed her head back and let thick ropes of jizz splatter against her face and down onto her heaving tits before diving in for a slutty, lewd, cummy soul kiss, her throat visibly working as she drank down the overflow from her fucked out partner.

The flow pounded on for seconds, minutes and still the two pornstars bathed in, were basted with, drank down and slid over each other lubricated with steaming musky jizz.

The orgasm finished and the girls flopped down with a liquid splat on the puddled, soaking floor, Charlene throwing a protective arm over the smaller futa and holding her close as cum ran from her every orifice in a creamy effigy of some lewd fountain. After some seconds of panting hard, the only sound in the silent, awed room, the muscle monster's eyes fixed on the nearest camera, the clear blue of innocence peering out through a cummy mask of perversion.