A Real Method Actor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, she withdrew her hand from the other woman's pussy, rubbing the thick nub of clit with a juice-wet thumb on the way out and began to scoot backwards as the huge figure around her settled into a panting, heaving crouch, arms unlocking around Kirsty as they drew back to steady the form of Nurse Muscles, the bulwark that was her body still occasionally shivering and trembling as orgasmic aftershocks broke over her.

Kirsty felt in control now, back on the regular script she had shared with her many customers, running the show with her native eroticism and devilish timing. She casually reached over and batted at one of Charlene's heaving, bobbing tits and grinned mischievously as she watched it bounce and roll from the soft impact. She could hear the faintest moan threaded through the panting gasps as she made contact and she sat upright now, confident of steering this scene wherever she wanted.

The huge woman jumped at her then, the movement swift and yet also gentle as strong hands closed around Kirsty's buttocks and the curvy blonde found delicious, sweetly flavoured lips pressed against her own, the kiss deep and desperate and lustful. She felt herself laid out gently on the floor, her swollen belly proud and taut as she writhed in the passionate heat of the kiss. Her breath was coming out in gasps and the surprise of this experience was heating her loins in a way she hadn't felt in years.

She wasn't simply going to dominate some plain vanilla pornstar, she was dealing with a willing partner, a lover in this intimate little set; it was like Marie had said, this girl was the real deal.

Kirsty could go all out.

/////

Charlene hungrily kissed the soft, pliant lips of her partner, her nerves still feeling like they were seething in some kind of aphrodisiac drug, the memory of that small fist parting her most intimate place enough to turbo-charge her libido. She could feel the soft, forgiving flesh of the other woman's bottom, her fingertips brushing some soft warm feminine folds under the latex dress. The twin pillows of Nurse Naughty were pressed into her pecs as she kissed her way down that expanse of pale, silken flesh between her co-star's jawline and collar bone, flicking the warm skin with her tongue once or twice as she did so.

She shifted her weight and felt the taut flesh of her partner's gravid belly press into her tits, the heat of it surprising and pleasant as she pressed her breast-flesh against it. Sliding her hands away from the full hemispheres of the smaller blonde's ass, Charlene gripped the latex skirt as the waist band and slowly tugged it off, taking the opportunity to rove further down the body of her lover, kissing the pale skin of that smooth chest, delighting in the give under her lips as she pulled her co-star's top down with her teeth, exposing large, firm tits to the warm studio air.

She suckled each nipple in turn, gasping in heated lust as Kirsty arched and pressed the soft flesh into her face, letting her kiss and lick as much cleavage as she wanted for some minutes. Charlene pulled the skirt down further and her questing lips travelled down with it, the skin of her lips tingling over the hot flesh of Kirsty's belly as the huge muscle woman laid a trail of kisses down to the cute little V of shaved, pouting pussy peeking from between firm, rounded thighs.

Charlene had never really been with another woman before, but if every time was like this, she wondered why she had never tried it before. It felt better than being drunk, or high or pumped up after a good workout... it felt right. She swirled her tongue across the small clit of her partner, the motion smooth and eliciting a whimper from the curvy nurse. Her tongue and lips roved over the engorged, blushing pink flesh of Kirsty's honeypot and Charlene even felt small, soft fingers tangle in her hair as she lapped away at the swollen mound.

The contrast to her own pussy was marked though and it was a surprise that a woman so svelte and sexily tight would have such a thick, meaty set of labia, the inner lips massive in comparison to Charlene's own coral pink folds. She suckled upon the hot flesh and drew it into her mouth as her co-star had done to her minutes ago. The squeal of pleasure and the jerk of rounded hips into her mouth was enough to make the huge girl smile in the act of giving pleasure, dipping her tongue deep into the folds of her lover to swirl and probe into the waiting musky tunnel that was her pussy. The bodybuilder pushed her tongue deeper and deeper but could get very little contact against the walls of the passage with her tongue; swirling her tongue around for some time, she realised that her tight-bodied little partner was gaping hugely, lewdly.

Charlene rubbed Kirsty's body as she crawled back over the top of her prone form, looking sultrily into the eyes of her co-star as she husked, "You're so open Nurse Naughty... it's like your pussy wants to kiss my pussy!"

The eyes of the other woman twinkled as Charlene sat up and leaned back, sliding her rock hard ass across the set floor. Charlene fondled her bare breasts as she felt her nether lips mash into those of her partner, their legs intertwined in order to let them rock lewdly against each other and rub their pussies wetly, labia to labia. The huge girl felt soft hands running over her legs, darting down to rub over her clit as Kirsty began to get more and more agitated, the smaller girl looking her in the eye across their bodies, several feet of pale and tanned, sweaty and hot flesh writhing between their gazes.

The bodybuilder grew lost in the sea of lust Kirsty's eyes held, her body automatically responding to the rising urgency in her co-stars movements, the grinding setting them both off, panting and groaning as they worked each other towards mutual orgasms.

There was a creaking of latex that split the breathy noises of lust and pleasure filling the studio, but the two girls looked at each other in the throes of white hot lust. The sound grew louder and Charlene redoubled her efforts, grinding hard against that gaping pussy as she bit her lip and bathed in the mounting pleasure.

"Give it to me you slut!" she gasped as the first familiar shivers ran through her body, "Make me fucking cum again, you hot, sexy bitch!"

Charlene felt her eyes widen in imminent orgasm and the world slowed down to a crawl.

She saw Kirsty's belly roil and bounce as something massive shot towards her hips, the face of the smaller blonde contorted in a rictus of incandescent pleasure; the pretty little shaved mound mashed against her own seemed to swell and dilate rapidly. Charlene could feel her abs tighten up reflexively as something as wide around as a fire extinguisher slammed against her pussy and then, with an audible *schlunk* find it's way past the outer ring of her passage.

In a second that seemed hours long she saw a bulge run upwards underneath the stony wall of her abdominals, gradually filling up more and more of her view between her breasts. The thing inside her was huge and hard and covered in knotted, pulsing veins that played a glorious tune of pain and pleasure on her abused pussy walls. The head slammed into and through her cervix like a piledriver, pounding the air out of her in one shocked, stuttering gasp.

She looked deep into pale blue eyes in shock and surprise... and then the pleasure came and set her brain on fire.

Part 8

Kirsty ground her huge cock into the bodybuilder, getting off on the confusion and disorientation on Charlene's face; this girl was one hell of an actor, living one hundred per cent in the moment. The hard ridge of muscles running up the middle of that cobbled stomach was standing up proudly, pushed outwards by the throbbing girth of Kirsty's secret cock.

The curvy blonde stroked her belly as she struggled to set up a rhythm, jerking her hips in and out by inches, feeling the intense heat of penetration and enclosure all along the length of the shaft. The pregnant bulge under fingers had diminished, but not completely disappeared and she could feel the roiling heat within, feel her arousal through the flesh.

The bodybuilder girl broke eye contact and looked upwards sightlessly, her face reddening, the veins standing out like hawser cables in her barrel neck, mouth hanging open in a creaking, strained groan that seemed to come straight from her soul. Kirsty flinched as the muscles of her lover's entire body jumped into ridiculous relief, a long leg that rested alongside her body seeming to almost double in ripped, bulging and vascular muscle mass.

The silken tunnel her cock was buried within was gripping and bearing down painfully hard on the entire length of rampant futa dick, the pressure increasing dramatically with every passing second. Kirsty only watched in awe as her own orgasm was stoked into life by the intensity of pain and pleasure running through her loins. The flesh of Charlene's neck was turning even darker, heading towards purple, the colour slowly suffusing her face as an orgasmic scream seemed to struggle to get free.

The clenching, trembling body of the muscle mountain seemed to pulse with an beat of lust and pure energy, veins as thick or thicker than Kirsty's thumb criss-crossed haphazardly over bulging muscles drawn tight in sexual spasm. The tight, sleek looking mound of before was slowly lost in blood vessels and throbbing muscle, the labial folds massively swollen in arousal as they stretched to their limit around the shaft penetrating them. The hips of the behemoth that was Nurse Muscles bucked and jerked spasmodically then, the animal rutting of a beast in heat and nothing to do with conscious thought, the vice-like pussy twisting and tugging at and around the column of invading dick flesh, Charlene's abdomen alive with hundreds of muscles flexing and relaxing in a vivid display of strength and involuntary control.

Kirsty felt her belly lurch as the familiar onset of orgasm took her, but the sensation was different, like a flame seen but not felt, a tingling deep within her that drove her onwards, but provided no release. The flesh of her tummy slowly grew outwards as the testes deep within her kicked into overdrive, ready to release powerful gushes of fertile jizz deep into this muscular goddess. Kirsty strained and drove her hips in and out with all her might, but the shaft barely moved and the sheer power and weight of Charlene made her impossible to budge.

The curvy blonde reflexively reached up and gripped her own heavy tits, soft fingers digging into the breast-flesh almost cruelly, fingers trapping her nipples and tugging them roughly as she desperately humped her hips at the larger woman, desperate to start her release, her moans climbing in pitch to needy cries and incoherent swearing.

A bellow of raw, unleashed lust washed over her and filled the studio like a breaking wave as the breathy lioness roar of orgasmic pleasure broke free from the prison of Charlene's mighty chest, the colour of her face and neck slowly returning to something more normal looking as she cried out again, her eyes rolled back as she shuddered through the next wave of pleasure. She bucked her giant hips and the hungry pussy took another waiting inch of cock flesh inside it with relish, the bulge that ran along her torso butting up against the underside of her wobbling fake tits.

Kirsty felt it disappear, felt herself pulled bodily towards the larger woman by the shaft of her cock as Charlene's power pussy pulled her in. Taking a hand away from a mauled and abused pale breast, Kirsty felt along the flesh of her belly, the swelling growing back to where it was before as her tummy visibly shook with the action of her churning internal balls. She cried out as the pressure around her shaft eased for a split-second, between her lover's hoarse screams, and a surging sensation deep inside her sought to find release. She heard herself cry out in anguish as the pressure around her member reasserted itself before she could pour forth the flood of cum accumulating within her.

Her growing tummy quickly surpassed the size it had been before and the latex of her top began creaking ominously as she grew to the size of a woman at full term, her soft, stretchy belly flesh becoming taut and shiny under the pressure as she began to look like she was carrying twins, her belly thrusting out proudly and rampantly, jiggling occasionally with a jerk of swelling testes.

The relaxation of pressure teased Kirsty once again and then again some seconds later, this time for a smidgen longer. She could feel her belly rocking her whole body as it kicked into an even higher gear, her own voice now shrill as she screamed out her almost-orgasm like a banshee, rising in pitch even as Charlene slowly wound down from her peak. Her mind was bathed in a warm broth of liquid ecstasy, painful sensation and the banked fires of desire for this hyper-developed goddess, this vision in muscles and tanned, ripped power. She screamed and writhed and bucked furiously against the larger woman as her iron control slowly dissolved, the respect of equals in sexuality creeping in through the fissures in her self discipline.

She became like a whole-body fingertip, a device for sensing for touching, for revelling in the surface, the warmth and the texture of her lover's skin, pale flesh pressed hard against the ridged, hard and thrillingly vascular figure intertwined with her own. Thin streams of excitement and lubricant ran from the stretched hole that was her own pussy, sluicing down the meat of her shaft and being stopped by the tightly stretched nether lips of her partner, dribbling down to the floor between them.

Kirsty shook with a desperate tremor as Charlene brought both hands to her belly and wonderingly caressed the long bulge that distorted her middle, the fingers stroking and probing the area where her grossly outmatched cervix was being forced apart by rampant futa cock. The sensations grew and grew as the stroking went on and the dam of Kirsty's pent up orgasm shuddered...

... and broke.

Part 9

Karen shuddered as her bottle of water slipped an inch deeper into her sloppy crotch, the fabric of her panties bunched to one side of her thick, pouting labia and long since soggy with the juices flowing from her needy box. She twisted and thrust the bottle inside her absently as she remained glued to the scene in front of her, the pants of her laboured breathing coming in time with the frantic gasps of the curvy futa trembling and shaking through orgasm on the floor of her set.

The director licked her lips as she traced her eyes over the pale flesh of a massively swollen belly, the kind you see in newspapers after mistakes with fertility drugs, saw the skin reddening as it reached an upper limit that no one there had even suspected was possible just minutes ago. The massive form of the bodybuilder was tangled around and between the pale figure, the bulging muscles of her calves gently massaging the sides of the gravid looking belly, the gesture tender, even loving as the futa girl mewled and shook with orgasm.

Karen sat up in her chair, pressing the base of the bottle against the seat of the chair and sitting down, leaving a hand free to cup her breast and stroke her sweat-sheened flesh as she sat down on the makeshift dildo, grinding into it in sympathy with Nurse Naughty's jerking hips. As the two girls before her stiffened again, the larger figure's hands suddenly clutching her belly in shock, another orgasmic tremor shook the director.

Through the haze of her lust she saw the taut, cobbled midsection of the mega-woman jerk, like a bomb had gone off deep inside her. The groaning rumble from that mighty chest drowned out all sounds in the studio apart from a steady, liquid thump as the futa let loose, the flesh of the larger woman's belly pulsing as each thick clot of fresh cum visibly shot down the length of bulging, rock hard girly dick. Nurse Muscles' back arched and her fake tits shook and wobbled as she revelled in the sensation of being stretched, her flat middle already growing rounded, with only a thin trickle of thick, syrupy jizz making it back out of her tightly packed pussy.

Slowly the sheen of great stress disappeared from the huge belly of the smaller blonde as it gradually shrank with each powerful blast of cum. The two girls on the floor gradually subsided into a quiet moment of simply breathing as their senses were assaulted by sensation and pleasure and the only noise that stood out was the sound of jets of jizz pounding the huge woman's insides rhythmically. Karen stuck a finger in her mouth and sucked the juices off it as the noise synched with her pulse, grinding slowly deeper onto the water bottle lodged inside her.

The camera nearest the face of the curvy little blonde zoomed in slightly, the cameraman moving in for a better angle and it drew the director's attention to the pale, beautiful features of the girl. The pale blue of her irises had disappeared up into her head and her mouth was open in an 'O' of pure, orgasmic bliss, the rounded dome of her pregnant looking, slowly shrinking belly wobbling and shaking as she reflexively fucked it in and out of the rapidly swelling form of her partner.

As Karen looked on, she gripped the arms of her chair and bore down hard on the bottle, her clothed breasts jiggling and heaving in sympathy with those bobbling on the pale chest of the futa with every gulping breath.

As the director's pussy lips finally admitted the base of the two quart bottle and closed over the clear plastic as it disappeared inside her, she hoped that the camera's still had enough spare capacity to get all this gold... it was going to be good.

/////

Charlene grunted in pain and pleasure, hunching forward to try and relieve the incessant pounding of scalding hot cum against the walls of her womb, feeling the confines of her inner vessel expanding and bloating her belly outwards. Her hands roamed all over her flesh as she felt the shaft inside her buck and thrust, the lusty animal cries of her partner like music to her ears as she shifted, arcing her back again and thrusting her growing midriff out to try and ease the sensations battering her hindbrain.

The feeling of the hot, thick cum building up inside her, trapped by the tight seal of her sucking cervix around the huge shaft was unreal. It was so primal, like she was one of the great cats being mated or a she-bear full of power and the urge to breed. Her pussy spasmed as another one of the hundreds of small orgasmic aftershocks she had felt rippled through her like a breeze. She could feel her inner walls coaxing and sucking on the hot flesh buried inside her, muscle movements as old as time milking the thick, bulbous clots of futa cum out of that amazing dick.

She brushed her sweaty, messy hair out of her eyes with one hand and gasped for a breath, groaning something guttural and deeply satisfied as she rolled to one side, hands cradling her belly as it grew, the muscles finally looking comfortable as the surface they sat on grew and expanded, giving each time to flex and relax independently of the usual jostling crowds of power-packed flesh.

Charlene struggled to look past her own middle and the gradually shrinking belly of her lover, seeing the expression on the pale face of lust and wild abandon, the fucking, twisting motions of the small curvy body insistent and depraved. Charlene felt her lip curl back in a slutty half-snarl as she revelled in the feelings from her womb, fucking back at the smaller woman even as the pressure inside her continued to grow.

"I can feel you fucking my womb Nurse Naughty!" Charlene purred, "I think you've fucked my fever right out of me; I can feel your thick," she dipped a finger between their scissoring legs and brought the cum laden digit to her mouth, "hot, nasty jizz knocking me up a like a cheap whore!"