A Real Method Actor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking into the camera, the pale little futa opened her mouth and let the mother of all snowballs trickle from her glistening lips, the colloidal mass of thick sperm falling into the open, gasping mouth of the amazon woman below her. She stoked the mighty tendons and muscles of Charlene's neck with her fine, smooth fingers as the bigger girl swallowed the load, cooing as she trailed her fingers down over the surface of cum-slick fake, round tits, pulling and twisting the nipples playfully, eagerly and drawing out gasps from the girl below her.

She felt like she was in control again as she slurped a turgid, straining nipple into her mouth and slowly bobbed her head up and down the long, thick nub, lewdly giving head to the stiff, long nipple and looking into the eyes of the muscle freak beneath her.

With a quirk of her hips, she brought her thick dick into play, basting the still-weeping slit of her shaft across Charlene's tight, hard ass and the cleft of her messy, stretched out pussy. Kirsty grinned around a wet nipple and drew her mouth off the erect teat with a little pop as she sank further down the length of the body curled up beneath her. Looking into the clear blue eyes of the bodybuilder, Kirsty curled her lip almost cruelly and dipped the head of her cock into the white, cummy mess of |Charlene's vagina, drawing a desperate, searching jerk of the hips from the tanned amazon.

"Mmmmnn, I think you're going to need a second dose Nurse Muscles, otherwise you'll never get rid of this fever..." she purred. Charlene ignored her and tried bucking her hips once more to try and let her hungry pussy capture the drooling cock.

"Tell me you want a second dose, Nurse Muscles or you won't get it! Say, 'I'm a big, horny muscle slut and I need another dose of your heavenly dick to get my greedy pussy off'..."

Kirsty grinned and dipped another inch or two inside her lover, expertly rising up onto her tiptoes as Charlene tried to jerk her hips further up the heavy, vascular cock, not letting any more slide in... nearly two feet of dick poised in the cool air between them like a lewd umbilical cord, stretching from cunt to cunt.

Kirsty held herself away and smiled wickedly as she waited, slowly turning and grinding her hips to work the thick cock over the hundreds of nerve endings at the end of Charlene's pussy, never penetrating any deeper inside her. She saw the corded tendons in her lover's neck stand out and her face slowly colour as she desperately sought fulfilment once more, little mewls of frustrated desire creeping out into the set.

The titanic, hyper-built amazon threw back her head and screamed, "FUCK ME!! I'M A FUCKING MUSCLE SLUT! FFFFFFUUUUUCCCKKK MEEEE!!!"

The set rang with quiet after the roar and Kirsty felt her pulse racing in equal parts lust and terror as she sat poised above the gooey ruin of Charlene's pussy, "Er, OK, good enough..." she said weakly and obediently slid a long foot of dick home, to the sound of a lustful groan that bubbled up from somewhere in the bodybuilder's soul.

The sensation of slow penetration was wonderful though, the talented muscles of Charlene's torso flexing, moving, rhythmically bearing down on the flesh of the futa dick. It felt like a homecoming, comfortable, warm and sweetly innocent at the same time; this was a pussy that was delighted to meet her cock for the second time. Kirsty stroked her belly with long sensuous motions, feeling her internal balls churn as she manually stimulated them, cuddling them through her flesh, stroking the lurching, slowly growing seed-pods with lust and affection.

Kirsty slowly sat down on the crotch of her lover, feeling her enormous member burrowing deeper and deeper into the territory of stretched, needy pussy. She grunted as her bodyweight came to rest on the inner ring of muscle that made up Charlene's cervix, the shaft of her cock still out of the white, tightly stretched labia of her lover by some eight or nine inches. Lifting a pale, heavy tit to her mouth and then another, Kirsty lewdly sucked her nipples as she ground her hips in rough, insistent circles, the soft flesh of her sucked-on tits bouncing and shimmying as she worked the head of her cock in and over the surface of her lover's cervix.

Charlene's fists beat the floor with, muffled, heavy thuds as she writhed and twisted underneath the uterine onslaught of the little blonde futa, trying to jab her inner gate against the head of Kirsty's cock and turn this maddening, amazing sensation of near completion into the thunderous explosion of deep fucking.

Kirsty laid her head back and smiled as she heard a needy whine whistle through the clenched teeth of her partner, her wet nipples popping free of her sucking lips and sending her huge tits bouncing heavily and hypnotically as she drilled down at the cervix, feeling it open up slowly and begin to cup the tip of her cock, directing her towards the hidden chamber of Charlene's womb. With a laughing shout, the little futa stood abruptly and then, holding her slowly swelling belly, kicked her feet out to the sides and rode her monster cock down until it slammed through the cervix with a sloppy squish and a gout of cum as the cum still packed inside Charlene's uterus erupted forth in a sticky plume.

As Kirsty felt her clit mash against Charlene's and the big girl begin trembling like a jack-hammer operator, she reflected that taking your time had its merits too...

Part 13

Maria winced and gripped the collar of her shirt, bringing it to her mouth and biting down as she stifled a gasp. A soft hand wrapped around her neck slowly stroked her flesh as the pressure behind her grew, full lips planting kisses across the top of her back as her body rocked forward again. Shifting into a better position Marie gripped the edge of the box she was leaning against and pressed herself into it.

Dominica Doublethick was living up to her name as she ground the head of her cock against Marie's weeping pussy and it was exciting and terrifying for the young assistant. The sodden fabric of Marie's jeans shorts was bunched around her knees, her long, creamy thighs wet and gleaming with juices and presented wantonly to the futa pornstar behind her. It was the magnitude of the situation that was daunting though; the huge head of Dominica's penis was pressed against her pussy forcefully, the glans mashed against her sensitive labia... and her asshole... and her asscheeks... and the upper third of each thigh.

It felt like someone was trying to push a warm, fleshy watermelon into her.

Marie gulped down a shout of lust and terror and shuddered as the huge glans prodded and pushed and tried to squirm its way into her, the occasional thick clot of pre-cum from the continually dribbling member lining up with her slick pussy and shooting up inside her with a thrill. With heavy lidded eyes, the assistant began grinding her hips in long, slow circles and looking down over the shoulder of the director at the deep dicking Kirsty was giving the cum covered sexy muscle freak.

Marie bit her lip as she saw Karen rise up in her directors chair and slide back down again with a shivery shudder, a huge clear plastic bottle disappearing into her gaping snatch as the director sank back down it with a faint, liquid noise.

That bottle wasn't a patch on the battering ram lining up at her outer gate, the weeping slit of the girthy, enormously thick penis being licked and sucked upon by the swollen, puffy labia of Marie's sloppy pussy. It was like something inside her needed to be sated, appeased by consuming the thickest trunk of flesh she could find. She lifted one of Dominica's slender fingers to her lips and slowly sucked it into her mouth, her tongue caressing and dancing over the surface of the smooth digit.

Marie melted into the sensual moment, her eyes fluttering closed in pleasure as she imagined the enormously endowed Doublethick pressing that mega-dick against her tight, needy hole and basting it with pint after pint of hot jizz. She pressed her thighs together as the thought triggered a trickling rush of juices, sluicing down her legs and intermingling with warm pre-cum before dripping quietly to the floor.

There was an electric moment and something changed as she stared vacantly across the set, her whole being focused on her pussy. Dominica was gripping her ass with a hard, insistent grip suddenly; the meat of that superhuman cock head was trying to push into her with the force of a battering ram and the ridiculously hung futa's small, pert tits were pressed hard into her back, the place where their bodies touched warm and moist with sweat.

Another hand, larger, covered the soft digits of Dominica Doublethick and stroked Marie's flesh in vanishingly tiny circles as the matching hand planted itself on the assistants other soft, toned ass-cheek.

Marie bit her lip and squirmed as the pressure rose against her greedy, wet pussy, the head mashing into her folds and grinding around in powerful figures of eight as the fleshy pole behind her bucked and twisted, threatening to bend under the onslaught. The pressure eased suddenly and Dominica croaked out a whisper that was barely loud enough to tickle the skin of Marie's ear.

The assistant sucked in a breath and tried to shimmy away, not sure that she could withstand a brutal direct assault from the glorious girth of Ms. Doublethick, but the new pair of hands on her waist kept her in place. Marie took one hand off the box in front of her and pressed it behind her, trying to force Dominica back, but the effort was useless as she batted instead at the monumental lump of meat that Doublethick had jutting from her groin. Marie felt a mini-gasm ripple through her body as she realised what her fingers were feeling, inch after meaty inch of a cock that, while not long, was thicker than some women's waists... and the shaft bulged out obscenely after the burning rim of Dominica's cock head.

The head of that futa meat wasn't even the widest part of the crazy, elephantine dick.

The pressure on Marie's pussy grew again, doubling and redoubling quickly as the horny Doublethick pounded against the assistant's reddening, abused looking pussy. Marie gritted her teeth and flapped wildly behind her as she felt her belly being jammed painfully into the set box in front of her. Her eyes popped open in surprise though as her fingers brushed something unexpected: at the root of Dominica's dick, another cock, only as thick as one of Marie's arms but massively veined and hot, was ploughing into the futa starlet.

Marie was riding at the head of a train... and she wasn't going to be let off without getting her ticket well and truly punched.

/////

Marie gasped as the pressure eased for a moment or two once more, then the heavy thrust came again, with an almost inaudible whuff of breath from Dominica. The sensation abated and Marie tried to wiggle her ass out of the way, but the impact against her pussy returned again with a soft, wet slap as dick meat met labia for another intimate kiss. The cycle repeated again and again, Marie almost groaning aloud as her sloppy pussy was abused, growing slowly more engorged and open by tortuously small degrees.

And then the thrusts stopped, Dominica's body leaving hers once more, the warm studio air still cool on Marie's overheated cunt.

The assistant felt the hand that had covered Dominica's on her ass lift off with a gentle parting pat as she remained gasping and bent forward. At first she barely registered the feeling of a lone digit trailing across her ass and the zone of reddened wet flesh that the futa starlet's monster dick had been pounding. She felt a gentle shiver run through her body as it tracked towards her slick hole and, at the same maddening pace, slid into her pussy up to the knuckle.

Marie felt herself drooling a bit as it withdrew and she desperately followed the retreating digit with her needy pussy, pushing her ass out invitingly. Another fingertip pressed against her hole and a third and then all three pushed slowly, insistently back into Marie's box. She bit her lip as she felt the long, smooth fingers curl up and slowly stroke towards her G-spot, lightly brushing it before withdrawing once more, slow and sensual. The fingers withdrew completely, a chill little waft of air briefly running up inside her.

With a thump and a painful stretching of flesh the fingers returned, joined by the pinky and the thumb and the rest of the fist they were attached to and Marie nearly screamed, clamping a hand over her own mouth to stop any noise from escaping. The savage thrust of the fist inside her continued and the intruder pushed forward by inches, a small length of soft, smooth forearm joining it in her slowly stretching pussy. With a twist, the fist powered a bit deeper and was pulled out an inch or two, punching back into her in measured thrusts slightly faster than before. Marie's body shook as another little orgasm rocked her, sending a splash of pussy juices jetting from her abused hole.

The assistant felt her eyes slowly glide shut in pleasure as the sensations of orgasm and fulfilment rippled through her body and she slowly sat back on the ravaging fist... and felt the tips of four more fingers sliding up the slick skin of her manual lover's forearm. With a desperate little grunt Marie tried to rock her hips forwards and away from the new additions, but they were travelling fast enough to slide smoothly under her sucking labia and join the fist in her pussy. She hadn't even felt the hand leave her other ass cheek and now here it was, trying to slide into her.

The sensation of stretching and fullness grew and grew as the fingers slid in deeper and deeper, growing thicker as the knuckles of the second hand reached her labia. Marie shivered as she felt that little elastic feeling as her labia closed around the second set of knuckles inside her and the heel of the second hand forced her stretched pussy even wider as it entered her.

The feeling of that second invading hand curling into a fist inside her was strange and different and so, so good. Marie licked her lips and sat back once more, glowing with pleasure and contentment at the stretching, delicious pain of having two fists pummelling her insides. She could feel the two hands bulging out the skin of her belly, the movement of the fingers and the manual stimulation sending weird flutters through her stomach muscles.

The two fists inside her began pistoning in and out in a gradually increasing tempo, forging deeper and deeper as she felt her pussy stretch to accommodate them. Her breath was coming in steamy pants as she endured the vaginal assault, feeling the fists battering against her cervix now, the inner ring of muscle blasting out nerve signals of pain and illicit pleasure as it was stimulated.

Distantly she felt Dominica's saliva-slick fingers probe her pussy as the two plundering fists did their work, but it was barely a note in the symphony of sensation ravaging her cunt. She didn't even feel it when Dominica shoved her whole fist in to join the two others inside her; she was too busy shaking and trembling, jaw clenched tightly shut as a powerful hand speared through the opening of her cervix and tickled her womb. Marie came. Like a bomb.

Her heavy tits bounced and wobbled as her body shook in the throes of an orgasm beyond the edge of reason, her belly full and distended over the three hands within her, legs trembling as her weak knees clapped together, thick rivulets of her juices streaming down her thighs like rain. Her body felt like it was on fire and the sensations were scalding, freezing, electrifying and numbing; Marie's hips were doing a spasmodic dance towards the heavy shafts of three forearms and away from the plunging, digging fists dominating her silly fuck-slut pussy. She was caught between impaling herself in a masochistic fireball of lust and robbing her pussy of the sustenance it needed to survive the three way onslaught.

More fingers probed her labia then and Marie felt her eyes squeeze shut as a last, final hand found her abused, stretched, gaping pussy and forced it's way in without mercy or restraint, passing the two fists pummelling her pussy and slam fucking into her womb to join the hand already in there. Marie's feet slipped as another wave of breaking, titanic orgasm battered her senses once more and she found herself held up by four arms deep inside her sex. She could feel knuckles through the skin of her tummy as she stroked her superheated flesh, groaning in appreciation as she just gave in to the demanding, abusing, delightful, amazing fists inside her.

/////

The assistant let out an almost inaudible squeak as she was lifted off the ground by her cunt, her hole gaping further and further open as the arms inside her worked to lift her. Her hips rose and rose, the ruin of her crotch pointing upwards in invitation as she was lifted to her barest tiptoes. Soft lips closed around her ear lobe for a second, little teeth grazing the nub of flesh before the mouth retreated and a husky, Spanish-inflected voice purred, "I'm going to mark you as my little rape bitch slut, just like I own this little whore with the magic dick," a whimper came from Dominica, soft and low and somewhere behind Marie, "I'm going to fuck your pussy up and make it into my dirty little cunt hole, my property..."

And then Titanica Phallus spat a thick, huge mouthful of saliva down the gaping tunnel of the assistant's pussy and into her womb. And again. And then Dominica joined in, spitting frothy white projectiles into Marie's ravaged box.

The hot little assistant was in heaven, her nasty pussy squirting thick gouts of girly juice with every impact of fresh saliva on her uterus, her cervix and her massively stretched pussy. Her legs jerked and kicked out as she rested there, held up by her own cunt, and she dimly noted the faint rustle of plastic as she made contact with something. Her toes curled as a third fist ploughed through the ring of her cervix, the fingers inside uncurling and teasingly stroking her innermost private flesh, exploring her bulging womb.

Slowly she panted through another bombardment of harsh, rapid orgasms, each wave of sensation breaking over her like a tide and slowly drowning her consciousness in pure pleasure, legs twitching reflexively and uselessly as the two futa's behind her gave her the fist fucking of her life. The sensation of the collected hands inside her withdrawing was almost blissfully sweet relief as her ragged breathing began to settle down again.

The fists inside her opened into wide, flat pressing palms, two pairs of hands at the gaping entrance to her pussy holding the opening as far open as they could, stretching the cumming, sweaty, dominated assistant as wide open as they could.

Marie heard a gasp behind her from Dominica and felt the lower set of fingers, holding her lewdly open, flex and shift positions, reacting to an impact the assistant couldn't see.

And then the world went white, her body's nerve signals blasting her consciousness into shock as raw sensation overwhelmed her.

The studio noises of a huge, muscular goddess just feet away being brutally slam fucked by an enormously endowed futa, both groaning and moaning and panting with lust, squelching wetly on a cum-covered set floor were distant tiny sounds against Marie's own pulse. The edges of her vision were dark and wavering as she stared across the set in awe and surprise and wonder, looking at the lens of a camera that had been set up by the recently arrived set staff from the other shoots. Distantly, she felt proud that her efforts in porn were being captured on film and happy that there would be some kind of document of her ravaging that she could enjoy and watch at a later date.

Because, as she looked down at her once taught little tummy, she couldn't help noticing it was stretched out some two feet in front of her like the mother of all pregnancies, a thick bulging mass of Doublethick cock wearing her body like a condom, every mighty vein and bulge in the shaft playing tunes on her ruined pussy, her battered cervix and her completely overstuffed womb. And she didn't remember how it had happened.