A Reluctant Sex Instructor Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because he's handsome."

"He is," Denise said. "He has a nice body. He has a huge dick. He's good in bed. But what else is special about him?"

"He's rich?"

"That too," Denise agreed again. "But he's also very confident. Being constantly surrounded by hot girls also helps."

"How does that help?"

"It's a social proof thing. When a guy gets surrounded by hot girls, other girls will think there's something special about him. It makes him more desirable."

"What do all these got to do with Lisa?"

"Lisa thinks of you like a fragile kid to be handled with care. That doesn't make her attracted to you."

"Then what would?"

"She needs to start seeing you as a sexual being. Someone every girl wants. That's the way out of the friend zone."

"I'm happy where I am," I lied. I didn't even know why I lied. Perhaps I was wary of Denise.

"Really?" Denise gave me a look that made me realize she knew I was lying.

"Uh..." I stammered, not knowing what else to say.

"You think she will keep having sex with you?" Denise asked. "And even if she does, she'll forever treat you like a kid brother instead of a lover. Don't you prefer if she treats you like a lover?"

Shit. This was getting too painful.

"Even if I agree to that," I said, trying to keep my voice even, "how are you going to help me?"

"I can help you to be more confident. More attractive. More desirable."

"I'm not as attractive as Tony."

"You're not bad looking. You're easy on the eye. You have nice features. You just need to improve yourself a little."

"Like what?"

"For starters, stop walking around like a mouse wanting to run away all the time. Girls don't like that. Wear fitter clothes. Stand up tall and straight. Open up your body like you own the place. Walk with confidence. Walk into every room like you're the most attractive guy. Talk to everyone like they are all attracted to you."

"That guy sounds like an asshole."

Denise chuckled. "You're also very cute, you know."

"Uh, thanks. But I don't want to be an asshole like that."

"Do you think Tony's an asshole?"

"No. He's one of the nicest people on earth."

Despite how jealous I was, Tony was a great guy. I could admit that. I could also admit that Lisa deserved him, no matter how painful I felt just thinking about it.

"You can be confident like Tony without being an asshole."

"And you think that will work?"

"If by 'work,' you mean getting Lisa to be attracted to you, I think it will. I know my best friend. She likes nice guys. You're nice. She likes smart guys. You're... a nerd." Lisa chuckled. "You make her laugh. You're just missing a few criteria from being her lover."

"Uh... I don't think Lisa's like that."

"Don't you want to find out?"

"I..."

"Even if this doesn't work, don't you want to be more like Tony?"

"Uh..."

"I can also help you to be good in bed. So good that every girl will want to have sex with you. I'll also help you have sex with a lot of girls."

That sounds like an offer that no guy can refuse. But I'm not an ordinary guy. I just wanted Lisa.

"I don't need to have sex with a lot of girls."

"Then at the very least, I can teach you how to give Lisa the best fucking experience every time. You want to make Lisa happy right? I can teach you how to fuck her good. She will be addicted to having sex with you. She won't know what hit her."

I did want Lisa to be addicted to having sex with me.

"Uh, I'm not comfortable with these kinds of... subterfuge."

"Subterfuge?" Denise laughed. "Oh my..." She laughed again.

"What's so funny?"

"Never mind. So? Do you want to make Lisa happy?"

Shit. Denise knew the right spot to hit. No wonder she wanted to be a lawyer. She would make a terrifying attorney. Even the judges would be afraid of her.

Despite her foul mouth and rude language, Denise was the opposite of a bimbo. She could be very smart, quick-witted, and sharp if she wanted. It also helped that she had a killer body.

I'd have liked her a lot if I wasn't intimidated by her.

"Why do you want to help me?"

"Because I think you're actually a great guy... despite your... quirks. But this is not going to be a free gift. I want something in return."

"Which is?"

"I want you to give me a fucking good fuck."

"Uh, don't you have Tony?"

"Tony fucks good. But I heard that you're not too bad yourself."

"But Tony should be better right?"

"I'd rather have two cocks I can fuck anytime than just one I got to share. And you can also enjoy my pussy whenever you like."

"That's..."

"Don't you want to fuck me? I know you do."

"Um, I'm happy with --"

"With Lisa. I know. But she's not always going to be available right? You have to share her with Tony."

Fucking ouch. Denise was playing dirty.

"Uh, I don't mind..."

"You don't mind sharing, right. But, even if that's true, why do you want to say no to having more pussy you can fuck anytime? You live with two sexy bisexual girls who love to fuck. It's such a waste if you're not fucking them every chance you get."

"I didn't know you were interested in me that way."

"Physically, you're not bad looking. And I heard you got a nice cock and can last long in bed. So why not?"

"Is sex really that simple?"

"It's not that complicated, Ken," Denise said. "Look, you want to fuck me, I want to fuck you, so why should we not fuck? Unless you don't find me attractive enough to fuck?"

It was a good logic.

"Uh... I find you... very attractive. You're gorgeous."

Denise had the decency to blush a little. Since when did Denise blush?

"Gorgeous enough to want to fuck me?"

"Uh..."

"You know, I've not worked that hard to get someone to have sex with me before. Especially a single, eighteen-year-old male. You're making me have doubts about myself."

I snorted. "I doubt that."

"Come on, Ken," Denise said. "I've seen you looking at my tits. You can touch them whenever you like."

"Uh..."

"I also give a very good blowjob. I taught Lisa how to deepthroat. Lisa hasn't even sucked your cock yet right?"

"Um, can we... can we at least... let me think about it first?"

"Nuh-uh," Denise said. "You'll probably just spend the rest of the time avoiding me in the house. Then Lisa will just scold me for harassing you. Then I would need to explain to Lisa about our deal."

"Uh, I... won't avoid you. I... I promise."

"The deal is I can have your cock whenever I want. You can use my pussy whenever you want. You can also use my mouth, and maybe my ass later. In return, I'll help you with Lisa."

"Can I ask one more question?"

Denise chuckled. "Sure."

"You can have any guy you want. Why me?" I asked. "I meant apart from the fact that we live together and you want to help me and all that."

"I thought I'd already answered that."

"Because I've got a nice cock, and I can last long in bed. And because I'm not bad looking. But there are more than a dozen out there who are more your type right?"

"How do you know what my type is?"

"Someone like Tony?"

"Hmmm... I'll tell you after we seal the deal and fuck.

"Why can't you tell me now?"

"You already hold all the cards. I'm not. I want to leave a little leverage for myself."

"That's... I don't understand what you're talking about."

Denise chuckled. "How about this... we'll just fuck once, and if you hate it, we won't do it again."

"I... I don't think I'll hate it."

"Then what's the problem?"

What's the problem? That's a good question. I didn't even know it myself. Did I want to have sex with Denise? Yes. She looked so sexy in just a thong. So then, why couldn't I say yes?

"I'm not sure myself," I confessed.

Denise chuckled again. "Come on Ken, just say yes."

"I need to think about it first. I can't decide now."

"Realistically, you're just going to keep stalling and stalling, like what you're doing now. You prefer to just let things happen to you instead of making a decision, because you're afraid of regretting it."

"That's... very observant."

"Lisa's not the only one who understands you, you know. You'll notice this more if your eyes are not always glued to her."

"Is it really that obvious?"

Denise rolled her eyes. "You're like a lost puppy who follows Lisa around everywhere, hoping to get more attention from her. Your mood and happiness are dependent on how much attention she gives you. That's not an attractive trait."

"Even if that's true, she's giving me attention. She's, uh, patting, cuddling, and playing with me. She's taking care of me."

Denise let out a snort. "Let's not continue this analogy before it gets too weird. My point is you're just allowing things to happen to you instead of getting what you want. Are you really content to continue living this way?"

I was starting to look at Denise in a different light. She was smarter and more observant than I gave her credit for.

"Are you really going to help me with that?" I asked.

"I am."

"What I meant was, you're not just saying all these to have sex with me?"

"I am saying all these so that I can fuck you. But I won't suddenly disappear or stop helping you if that's what you're concerned about."

"How long are you going to help me with this?"

"For as long as it takes to help you achieve your goal."

"My goal of getting Lisa to be attracted to me?"

"And even after that."

"Until when?"

I could tell she was trying very hard not to roll her eyes. "How about I agree to this for the remainder of college?" Denise said. "After that, we'll see what happens. But in the meantime, I won't suddenly abandon you halfway. That's a promise."

Denise was scarily smart. The way she emphasized certain words made me think she knew much more about me than she had been letting on.

I didn't really have any more excuses. Tony had also told me the same thing about taking action. I wasn't comfortable with doing this behind Lisa's back. It felt like I was plotting against her. But my rational brain told me it wasn't like I was manipulating Lisa. I was just becoming a better person. Lisa would definitely approve of that.

But more than anything else, I wanted Lisa to be attracted to me.

"... Alright."

"'Alright' as in you agree to the deal?" she asked.

"Yes, but..."

"No more buts!"

"Can we... go slower first?"

Denise grinned. "Don't worry. I got a lot of experience with inexperienced guys. They all love my pussy. You will as well."

I swallowed hard.

Denise left the room while I thought over the conversation with her. It was weird. Why did Denise want to have sex with me? Why did she want to help me? It seemed like too much work on her part just to have sex with me. If Denise was as smart as I thought she was, then we both know it was only a matter of time before I gave in to her seduction, deal or no deal.

Before I could find a probable answer, Lisa walked into my room.

----

"What did Denise want?" Lisa asked.

"She... uh... she wants to have sex with me."

"I know that," Lisa said. "But what else?"

"Uh... she said... uh..." Shit. I hadn't thought of what to tell Lisa. "She said she would help me to have sex with more girls."

"Is that what you want?"

"I'm... I said I'll consider it."

Lisa frowned a little. "What else are you not telling me, Ken?"

"Uh... she said... that's what you would want for me."

Lisa frowned grew. "She said that? And you're open to it?"

I swallowed hard. "I told her I'll consider."

"Did she do or say something that makes you uncomfortable?" Lisa asked. "You can tell me, Ken."

"Um... she... she's just being Denise... you know..."

Lisa seemed satisfied by the answer. "So did you agree to have sex with her?"

"I said I want to take it slower."

She nodded, satisfied with the answer. "Do you still want to have sex with me now?"

That's a no-brainer question. I tried not to appear too excited.

"Um, sure."

----

Lisa took off her top and panties, then applied a lot of lube to her pussy. Then she got me naked and applied lube on my cock.

I had sex with Lisa three times but hadn't had a blowjob or licked her pussy yet. I hadn't even touched her pussy with my fingers. We didn't even kiss before we got started. It was always just lubed up and jumping into sex immediately.

"Do you always have to use lube when you have sex?" I asked.

"Not really. Only when I'm dry," she said. "But lube's also good to avoid STI."

There were two concerns with what she said. But I focused on the one that mattered to me most.

"Are you always dry when you're with me?"

"Well, usually I get wet easily with foreplay."

"Is there any reason we don't do foreplay?"

She looked at me and hesitated. "Well... I'm afraid you might get freaked out if we start with foreplay. It's easier to lube up and then start fucking immediately when I'm with you."

I remembered how I almost freaked out the second time. "So if I don't freak out, we can have foreplay?"

"Are you comfortable with that?"

"I think so."

"See? You're always thinking, then spiraling, then running away."

"Um, we can start with foreplay first," I tried to convey as much assurance I could muster.

Lisa considered for a moment. "Maybe next time? I want you inside me now."

"Oh, sure," I said. I was still not used to hearing how much Lisa wanted me.

"Do you want a blowjob first?" she asked.

"Um, it's fine."

"Ken? What's on your mind?"

"It's just that... we've not done the other things yet."

"Like what?"

"Like... cunnilingus."

Lisa laughed. "You want to eat my pussy?"

"Uh, I want to learn how."

"Hmmm... maybe next time? I want your cock now."

"Alright."

----

I was flat on my back, with Lisa kneeling over me.

She lifted her hip and took my cock in her hand. I watched in anticipation as she placed the mushroom head between her lips and sat down, impaling me fully in one stroke.

I was going to have sex with Lisa again. It felt like ages since I was intimate with her.

The feeling of entering her for the first time was always the best. I heard Lisa moan as I bottomed out inside of her. I guessed that was the benefit of using lube.

I looked at Lisa sitting on my hips with her butt pressing down on my thigh. My cock disappeared between her folds. Our bodies connecting. All the negative feelings from the past few days dissipated. Like a warm ray of sunlight after a stormy night. Rainbow sailed into the clouds.

I was home.

Denise chose that moment to make her entrance. She strolled into the room with nothing on except a black thong. Her shirt had magically disappeared. Her circular jugs bouncing with each step. Staring at the spot where Lisa and my body connected as she approached us.

"Do you mind if I watch?" Denise asked nonchalantly as she sat on the bed. Her timing was impeccable. Maybe she was waiting for the right time to come in.

Lisa looked at me for approval. With the way things were unfolding, it looked like it was heading towards a threesome.

I wasn't that interested in a threesome now. After waiting for three days, I would rather be with Lisa alone. I missed her. I wanted her all to myself. Alone.

Denise gave me a look as if to remind me of our agreement. I glanced at her body. It was spectacular. If it wasn't for the fact that I was in love with Lisa, Denise would be my number one choice. Maybe I could get used to having sex with Denise.

And if I was going to have sex with her, then I rather Lisa be there as well.

I nodded.

As Lisa started to ride me in earnest, Denise shed her panties, kneeled beside Lisa, placed her hand on her neck, and pulled Lisa in for a kiss. Her other hand went to Lisa's tits and squeezed.

I've seen them kissing before but never naked like this. Watching two beautiful girls making out passionately in front of me while having sex with Lisa at the same time made me want to ejaculate immediately. But I knew I wouldn't. I couldn't.

I wanted to join them in their steamy embrace. Feeling their naked bodies against mine and sharing the passionate kiss. But instead, I laid back and watched.

Lisa continued to move her hip up and down as she made out with Denise. I took the time to admire the two naked girls.

I had seen their tits several times since the night on the rooftop but didn't have the chance to observe them without feeling guilty, ashamed, or scared. But now that it looked like a threesome was inevitable, I allowed myself to admire their bodies in all of their glory.

It was like watching porn, from the POV of the male actor. Except the cock was mine. I didn't even need to masturbate. Lisa's pussy was masturbating my cock. It was a wonder I wasn't already panting with desire.

The first thing I noticed was how uniformly tanned they were, including their breasts and crotches. I guessed that answered what they did on the rooftop in the afternoons.

Uniformly tanned were three of the physical attributes Lisa and Denise shared. The second one was their tits.

I knew they were both D-cups from how they frequently compared cup sizes. Though Denise's breasts looked bigger because of their shapes and her model-like frame. Her breasts were like taking a big sphere, chopping it into half, and pasting them on her tall, slender figure. Whereas Lisa's breasts were teardrop in shape. Lisa was also curvy with a wide hip and a big butt, making her breasts more proportionate to her body.

The third common physical attribute was their legs. Both were slim. Very leggy. Though when I looked at their bodies as a whole, they couldn't look more different. From their hip to their feet, Lisa's was a wide V-shape, whereas Denises's were like two thin sticks. But that's only when you look at Denise from the front. From the side, Denise's legs made her butt look perky because of the contrast. I had always wondered how it would feel like to enter that butt from behind.

Their vaginas also looked quite different. Lisa's lips were fat and plump. Denise's lips were almost non-existent. Denise was right. Her pussy was tiny, at least on the outside. I wondered how tight she really was.

Their mons were also hairless and smooth. I guessed that made four things in common.

Having sex with two beautiful girls. Fucking both their inviting pussies. Feeling both their naked bodies on mine. Perhaps I could really get used to this.

Denise broke the kiss. She looked at Lisa's body with desire as her hands explored her body. Tony was a lucky man to have these two beauties in bed all the time. But today, I was the lucky man.

Denise's hands trailed down Lisa's body, her stomach, her mons, and the place where our bodies connected. Then her hands traveled up my stomach.

I was surprised I didn't flinch. It was pleasure, not disgust. Maybe having sex with Denise wouldn't be so bad after all.

As Denise's hand moved up my chest and neck, she laid on my right side, and turned my head towards her. With her breasts squeezing against my chest, I was surprised at how warm her body was.

I looked into her eyes with our noses barely touching. Blue like Tony. She was so pretty. How had I missed this?

She leaned in slowly. Her lips parted just before they met mine. I opened my mouth to welcome her kiss.

I shuddered as our lips connected. It was so hot. So erotic. So arousing. I didn't know I could be more aroused with Lisa riding my cock. I moaned into Denise's mouth as her tongue flitted across mine.

I felt Lisa stop moving. I broke the kiss and looked at her. She sat on my hip with my cock still inside. We were a tangled of naked flesh.

"Ken, are you alright?" Lisa asked with a bit of concern in her voice. Lisa must have mistaken my shuddering and moaning for discomfort.

"I'm fine," I muttered. I was surprised by how much I wanted to kiss Denise again.

"Of course he's fine," Denise said. "He's having his first threesome experience."

123456...8