A Reluctant Sex Instructor Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The word 'threesome' was supposed to be the most exciting thing a boy hears. But it jolted something in my mind instead.

With both naked girls looking at me and touching me, the bug on my skin came back.

Shit.

My anxiety was starting to rise again. Shit. Shit. Shit. I didn't want to ruin this experience. Especially when I was having sex with Lisa again. Especially when I wanted to kiss Denise again.

I tried taking a deep breath and willed myself to calm down. Don't fucking ruin this. Don't turn this steamy wet dream into a fucking nightmare.

Why can't I be like a normal boy? Why did I have to suffer this... whatever affliction that made me afraid of physical contact?

I was supposed to enjoy the time of my life, not this... this stupid thing.

"Ken, look at me," Lisa said. I looked at her. "Do you want to continue?" she asked gently.

"Uh, yeah."

Lisa studied my face. "Ken, we can stop if you're not comfortable with this."

Denise rolled her eyes. So dramatic I could see it even from the corner of my eye. "Girl, he doesn't want to stop."

"You don't know that," Lisa spat back.

"Um, I'm really fine." I tried not to let my anxiety creep into my voice. "We can continue."

Denise rolled her eyes again. Lisa looked at her best friend. "Denise, get away from him."

"I'm not done kissing Ken yet," Denise answered rebelliously.

"Get behind me, bitch" Lisa said firmly.

I almost chuckled when it reminded me of the verse, 'Get behind me, Satan.' Denise was definitely a sexy little devil.

"You sure that's what Ken wants?" Denise challenged.

"Either get behind me now, or I'm kicking you out," Lisa said sternly. "Now."

Denise scowled at Lisa for a moment, then she got up and kneeled behind Lisa.

"Now what?" Denise grumbled.

Lisa looked over her shoulder. "Touch me."

Denise grinned over Lisa's shoulders. She reached under Lisa's arms and cupped her breasts.

"Ken, look at me," Lisa said. I looked up at her face. She looked down to where Denise was massaging her glorious tits. My gaze followed hers.

"Stroke my clit," Lisa said. Denise moved her right hand down Lisa's body. With her left hand still squeezing her breasts, her right made small circles on Lisa's clit. Lisa turned her head over her shoulder and drew Denise in for a kiss.

Lisa started rocking her hip again against my cock. I took a deep breath and tried to focus on the sensation on my cock as I watched them make out again while Denise rubbed Lisa with her fingers.

It was better than porn. A live porn show. So fucking hot.

"Urgh!" Lisa's hip jerked as she moaned, shaking her whole body. She began riding faster, up and down. My cock was slicked with white juice. Our combined sex juice.

"Urgh!" Lisa's body shook again. It shook each time she moaned. I pushed my hip upwards to match her rhythm, fucking her back, and earning a delicious moan each time.

"Oh fuck!" Lisa screamed. Her hip started thrashing as she rode me faster. I sped up my thrust.

Then she shrieked. "Ah!" Her hip buckled for a moment, breaking the rhythm before she caught up again. I felt the familiar sensation of her pussy gripping my erection. How I had missed this feeling.

Denise was fingering her furiously now as Lisa rode her orgasm. "Mmmph!" Lisa gave a final shriek as her legs jerked violently. She kicked out and rolled her head on Denise's shoulder before collapsing back down.

Spent, Lisa closed her eyes as she leaned against Denise to catch her breath. Denise wrapped both arms around her. They looked like a couple in love.

"Is it my turn now?" Denise asked once Lisa opened her eyes and lifted her head again.

"Not yet," Lisa replied.

"Now you're just hogging him," Denise scowled a little.

"Wait for your turn, bitch."

Lisa rode me again.

----

After coming for the second time riding me, Lisa collapsed on my chest.

She held me with two hands and kissed me. I lifted my head and allowed her tongue inside my mouth. I felt her hip continue to spasm as her pussy gripped and released my cock with each tremor.

When her orgasm subsided, Lisa laid her head on her shoulder as we cuddled. I wrapped my arms around her back. My love for her was as strong as before.

"At least let me suck him if you're just going to lie there," Denise said as she kneeled between my legs behind Lisa.

Lisa lifted her head and turned to Denise, scowling a little. I never understood these two.

Lisa raised her hip, lifted her left leg, and pulled my cock out of her. Then she got off me and cuddled on my left side.

As soon as my cock sprung into the air, Denise leaned towards my crotch and took me into her mouth. She began bobbing her head up and down my cock. I could feel the suction in her mouth.

My first blowjob. Right after I'd fucked Lisa.

I gripped Lisa's back with my left arm as Denise pushed my cock into the back of her throat. Her lips kissing the base of the shaft.

It felt different from a pussy. But no less pleasurable.

I watched the platinum-blonde bob up and down in my lap, rapidly revealing most of my cock before abruptly making it disappear again. With Denise deepthroating me, I wondered with gag reflex was really a thing. Maybe my cock was small enough not to gag on.

Denise looked at me with those twinkling blue eyes, observing the enthralled expressions crossing my face. I wanted to look away. It felt too intimate to look into her eyes as she sucked my cock. But I resisted. It felt rude to look away when a girl was giving you a blowjob.

I didn't have anything to compare, but I thought Denise was right. She was great at sucking cocks. My cock. It felt strange to be seeing a gorgeous girl sucking my cock.

As the pleasure swelled on my cock, sending pleasure hits on the rest of my body, I jerked my hip upwards to meet her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. I could feel Denise moaning each time, sending exquisite vibrations to my cock.

Lisa slid her hand from my chest to the bottom of my stomach. "Don't thrust," she whispered. "It's rude."

I was ashamed. My first blowjob and I was already making a girl uncomfortable.

Lisa kissed me on my cheek and said, "Don't worry. Denise likes that. But you should only thrust into a girl's mouth when she said it's okay."

I nodded. It was a lesson I wouldn't forget my entire life.

I turned to look at Lisa. I wanted to kiss her but I didn't know what the protocol was when another girl was sucking my cock. As nice as Denise's blowjob was, I still wanted Lisa.

Lisa got the hint and kissed me. My affection for her swelled again as our tongues danced. I felt her hand roaming my body.

The warmness of Denise's mouth was gone. I looked up to see Denise straddling me. She gripped my cock and placed it between her entrance.

Then she pushed it in. I watched my cock disappear into her tiny pussy, stretching it as she sat down. My hip jerked up on its own in response.

Denise was right. Her pussy was really tight. I could feel the walls expanding as I entered her. But also wet and smooth. Her hot snatch quickly accommodated my cock with just the right amount of resistance. Like a hot knife slicing through butter.

Very pleasurable. Even before I bottomed out, I felt my balls coiling as though I was about to come from sheer pleasure. But I didn't come. Like an orgasm without the ejaculation.

Now it was Lisa's turn to stroke Denise's clit as Denise rode me furiously. Lisa laid on my side as she idly fingered Denise.

I thought I was going to explode from Denise's tightness. But I still couldn't come. No matter how much I wanted to.

----

Denise came within a few minutes of riding me.

Then she got up, turned around, and kneeled back down, presenting her perky butt towards me.

"Fuck me, Ken," she yelled over her shoulder.

By now, I was addicted to Denise's tight pussy. I felt no resistance from my mind as I got up and kneeled behind her. Denise's butt wasn't as big as Lisa's, but no less spectacular. The kind of butt that beckoned my cock like a homing missile.

Lisa kneeled beside me. She gripped my cock and placed the mushroom head between Denise's folds.

"Fuck her," Lisa whispered.

As I pushed in, Denise pushed her hip back simultaneously. As I bottomed out inside her again, I thought I was going to have an orgasm just from the sheer eroticism and pleasure.

I held Denise's hip and started pounding away. I wanted to come so badly now. I rammed into Denise as hard as I could each time. It felt like I was inching towards an orgasm but never reaching it.

I went harder and faster, until the room reverberated with the sound of the smacking of fleshes.

"Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck!" Denise screamed.

Why was I reluctant to have sex with Denise? It was so pleasurable. So erotic. Her body was built for fucking. Especially her pussy.

Still kneeling beside me, Lisa reached between Denise's legs from the side and stroked her clit again.

"Fuck!" Denise's hip jerked. The walls of her pussy closing in on my cock, squeezing me tight. Tighter than I've ever felt before.

I kept thrusting on and on. I was more desperate to come now rather than focusing on Denise. Though she loved what I was doing and moaned continuously.

It took a few short minutes before she came again, stronger this time. Denise pleaded for me not to stop as she rode the wave of her orgasm.

I compiled without skipping a beat. Denise came again quickly in no time.

I stopped thrusting to catch my breath. Fucking in doggy-style position like this was always tiring for me.

Denise looked over her shoulder and urged me to go again. Her face was flushed. Her eyes glinted with desire. She was insatiable.

But I didn't want to continue like this. I wanted to come. And there's only one position I could come in. I couldn't come like this. I looked to Lisa for help.

Lisa gave me a little grin. "Me or her?" she whispered.

"You," I croaked.

Lisa lay flat on her stomach beside Denise. I got the hint and pulled out of Denise.

"Hey!" I heard Denise yelped.

I repositioned myself on top of Lisa's back. I pushed my cock down and leaned against her at the same time. Perhaps I should have checked that she was still lubricated before I penetrated her. But I didn't care anymore. I wanted to come inside.

Once I was fully inside Lisa again, I collapsed my weight above her and started thrusting my hip. One, two, three, four, five... By the fifth stroke, I let myself loose and finally released inside her.

----

It felt like my squirting wouldn't stop.

When it finally ended, with the last spurt deposited inside Lisa, I rolled over my back, pulling her along with me. Lisa lay on my side and beamed at me. As though she was proud of me. For some reason.

Lisa cuddled my side and looked at Denise. Denise was still kneeling down. She hesitated for a moment and then joined my other side.

Now I had two sets of bare tits pressed against me. Both D-cups. I wasn't particular about cup sizes, but now it brought out something in me. My cock was still miraculously hard. But I was contented to cuddle between two naked girls at the moment.

I finally understood why Tony insisted we all got king-sized beds. It was for moments like this.

Feeling their naked flesh against mine was comforting. I felt deep affection for both of them. And a lot of lust. I closed my eyes and enjoyed their warmth. It felt like I was at peace. Peace with myself and with the world.

Perhaps this was what heaven felt like.

----

When I opened my eyes again, Denise was gone. Lisa was on her stomach beside me, studying.

"Where's Denise?" I asked.

"She left a while ago," Lisa said. "She's not the cuddling type."

I looked at Lisa's naked form and admired her peachy butt.

"You can touch me if you want, Ken." She said without looking up. She wiggled her butt a little.

I reached out and placed my hand gently on her lower back. Then I moved it lower and began caressing her naked butt. I marveled at how soft and firm it was at the same time. The beauty of a woman's body.

I felt my arousal rising again as I massaged her butt. Gaining courage, I reached down lower between her legs. She opened them slightly to give me greater access.

I gently stroked between her folds. She was already wet. Or maybe it was my cum.

She opened her legs even more. "You can push your finger inside," she said without looking at me. I suspected she didn't want to scare me off with eye contact.

I tentatively pushed my middle finger inside. Half an inch. I pulled out and pushed in some more. I was surprised by how warm it was inside her. Even warmer than how my cock felt.

I pushed another finger in and began finger fucking her. I wanted to ask if I was doing it right, but she closed her eyes and was panting. So I guessed I was doing it right.

"Ken," she panted, "I want your cock."

I needed no more encouragement. I quickly got up and on top of her. I pushed my cock inside.

"Fuck me," she moaned.

I fucked her.

----

After we both came, I collapsed my weight on top of her and sighed with contentment.

Nothing was better than this. Alone together, inside her. Both of us enjoying the afterglow of sex.

As enjoyable as it was to have sex with Denise, she wasn't Lisa.

"That good, huh?" Lisa asked.

"Too good." I sighed again.

She giggled under me. "Seems like you enjoy having a threesome."

"I think I could get used to it."

She laughed, causing little tremors in her pussy. "Seems like having sex with Denise is good for you. You should do it more often. She'd like that."

I panicked a little, afraid she was pushing me away. "Uh, I rather be with you."

"Really? You looked like you almost came when you entered her the first time."

"I almost did," I admitted.

"If I have a cock, I would be fucking her 24/7," Lisa said.

"I still rather be with you."

"Well, there's no reason why you can't have sex with the both of us often. It seems like it's really good for you."

A warmth erupted in my chest at that thought. That sounded like a promise. "I don't think any guy would say no to that."

She chuckled. "What I meant is you're changing for the better."

"What do you mean?"

"This is the first time you touched me on your own, without any hesitation. I'm so proud of you, Ken."

It was weird how proud my friends were to see me having sex. It wasn't the kind of proud that guys high-fived each other after scoring a hot babe or getting laid. It was like I had just accomplished an insurmountable task, like climbing Mount Everest. I supposed not flinching away from physical touch was my Mount Everest.

"You make me feel very comfortable."

"Really? Are you sure it's not because of Denise?"

"What does this got to do with her?" I asked.

"You become more comfortable with physical contact after having sex with her."

"I think it got more to do with you than with her."

"Or maybe it's the threesome."

"Maybe we should do that more often," I said.

She chuckled again. "Maybe we should. I'm waiting for the day when you grab me from behind, yank my panties down and fuck me from behind."

How had I ever doubted that Lisa wanted to stop having sex with me?

"Uh, you want that?"

"When you're able to do that without any prompting from me, your training will be completed."

"It might take a while for that to happen." I didn't know what 'training completed' meant, but if it meant I would stop having sex with Lisa, then I didn't want that.

"Then we would keep having sex until that happens."

"What happens after that?"

"Then maybe we could find more girls to have sex with."

Why did everyone want me to have sex with more girls? I just wanted Lisa.

"You meant both of us together?" I asked.

"Of course. I'm not going to stop having sex with you."

I felt my heart almost burst from that thought.

----

"Ken."

I looked up from my desk to see Denise walking into my room and towards me.

I didn't know Denise was home. After cuddling with Lisa for a while, Lia said she needed to meet Tony and left my room. Denise had also gone out after the threesome.

So I ate dinner alone. It was Aglio e olio with bacon. The simplest to cook and one of the few dishes I knew best. After dinner, I went to my room and did my schoolwork.

Tonight, Denise wearing a pair of different panties. Less revealing than a thong, but she still looked very sexy in it. She probably looked sexy in anything.

She was topless, though her chest was covered by a weird foam pillow she hugged with her arms. She sat on my bed and patted the spot beside her, indicating for me to join her.

Usually, I would be wary of her, especially when she was wearing just panties. But we already had sex, and I was in a particularly good mood after spending time with Lisa. My mood was directly proportionate to how much time I spent inside Lisa.

I sat down beside Denise. I could even look her in the eye without flinching. She put the weird-shaped pillow on the bed. I tried not to stare at her breasts.

"Did you have fun just now?" she asked casually.

"Uh, yeah."

"So? Do you hate it?"

"I didn't." It was the opposite of hate. But I didn't want to give Denise the satisfaction she was right. She did have a magical pussy. Very addictive.

"So can I receive my payment now?"

"Your payment?"

"You said we can fuck each other whenever we want right?"

"I thought we already did."

"That was just appetizers. Now we can go to the main course."

"How does that work?"

"Take off clothes."

"No, I meant..." She leaned in to kiss me and I forgot what I wanted to say.

----

Kissing Denise and kissing Lisa were different.

With Lisa, it was passionate and loving, with my heart bursting with feelings. Or at least that was how I felt on my end. With Denise, it was arousing and erotic, with my cock bursting with desire. Each time our lips connected, there was always an electric charge, with the voltage ramping up the longer we kissed.

I didn't know whether Denise was a great kisser, or the fact that she was very hot, or I just enjoyed kissing her. It seemed like my mind just melted when we kissed. I couldn't think of anything else except how pleasurable it was.

I didn't know how long we kissed. Could be a few seconds or ten minutes. By the time we broke apart, it felt like I had just woken up from a dream. A very wet dream, judging from the state of my cock.

I didn't even realize her naked tits were pressing against me when we kissed.

Denise leaned back and beckoned me to look at her body.

"Do you like my panties?"

Her panties were like regular panties but sat high on her waist and exposed more of her legs than usual.

"They... uh, look good on you."

"This is high-cut panties."

"High-cut?" I asked.

One of the conversation techniques Lisa taught me was to repeat the last few words the person said. It's as though you're clarifying what they said while also showing that you're listening to them. It was the easiest conversation technique to use, especially when I didn't know what to say.

"It's like French cut but high-cut leg holes show more of my thighs," she explained. She stroked the hem of her panties with her fingers, where her legs and torso connected. It was so erotic just to look at her like that. She stoked my desire to overdrive just from one innocent act.

"French cut?" I asked absent-mindedly.

Denise grinned a little. I thought she was starting to understand my trick. "French cut means they sit high on the waist." She caressed the waistband on her flat tummy. Her tummy had two faint lines of abs. So sexy. I was starting to guess she was using her panties to seduce me. It was clearly working.

"Uh, good to know."

"It's part of the lessons I'm going to teach you."

"Part of the lessons?" I asked. I could do this all day.

123456...8