A Reluctant Sex Instructor Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She said... uh..."

"That she was always attracted to you?" Denise asked. "That was a lie."

"What do you mean?"

"Lisa wasn't exactly telling you the truth. She always wanted you to herself. But she just didn't want to admit that, even to herself. That's why she didn't want me to be with you."

I wondered how Denise knew what Lisa and I talked about. My door was closed the entire time. The few minutes between Lisa leaving my room and Denise appearing was too short to summarize our conversation.

"She, uh, already told me that," I said.

"No Ken, she said she has always liked you. But she only realize how much she wanted to be with you after she saw how affectionate we got. She was jealous. That's why she was acting this way."

Was Lisa lying to me? I was much more inclined to believe Lisa over Denise. Though if I was being fair to Denise, Denise was always upfront and honest with me. When Denise didn't want to tell me something, she would tell me that instead of lying to me. The earlier conversation with Lisa made me realize Lisa wasn't always transparent with me.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked.

"Because she ratted me out. So I'm paying her back."

"Uh, I... I don't want to get into the middle of you two. And I hope you two won't fall out because of me, please."

"We're not falling out. We're just punishing each other," Denise said. "In a good way."

"How's that good?"

"After that, once we stopped being pissed at each other, we're going to have steamy makeup sex and get even closer with each other."

"That... very weird."

She laughed. "So do I get a thank-you sex now?"

I was a little reluctant at first, but when she turned around, and slid her boy-shorts panties down her legs, then lay down on the bed naked right in front of me, I eventually gave her a thank-you sex.

----

It took another two days for me to fully break out of my depression.

Maybe I was biased, but having a lot of sex helped. Perhaps I could write a research journal on how sex can cure depression.

When I thought life was starting to get good again, there was a crinkle that kept growing.

I had thought that all the tensions between Denise and Lisa would dissipate after I confessed everything to Lisa.

But instead, the tension only grew. Before, it was just Lisa being frustrated. Now they seemed to be visibly at odds with each other.

As far as I can tell, they were still best friends. Most of the time, they were happy with each other. They still had sex with Tony and me. But I could feel trouble brewing underneath the surface.

I thought Lisa had mostly forgotten about wanting to punish Denise, but after one small tiff between them, Lisa said she couldn't wait to punish Denise.

When I asked Lisa about it, she simply replied, "You'll see."

It was starting to get unbearable for me. I was waiting for tectonic plates to eventually collide and for the volcano to erupt.

1...345678