A Reluctant Sex Instructor Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few days of non-stop sex with Denise, I was constantly exhausted. She suggested I should eat better and start hitting the gym.

So I started working out with Tony. Even though Tony was no longer playing sports, he kept up his fitness regimen.

He would go for a run in the morning. Then hit the gym just before lunch. I joined him. Sometimes the girls would join us as well.

Tony never once commented on the changes in me. But it seemed like he approved of them in his non-verbal ways, constantly encouraging me to work harder at the gym.

We also had hot tub sessions on the rooftop at least once a week. The girls were topless with just mini bikini bottoms while Tony and I were in swimming shorts. Though their bikini bottoms would eventually disappear as the night wore on. There was also champagne every time, because Tony loved champagne. But I kept my alcohol intake to the minimum. The night would usually end with Denise in bed with me while Lisa in Tony's. It was awkward for me to have sex with Denise while hearing Lisa and Tony in the next room. I still hadn't gotten used to that yet.

One of the changes that didn't happen was seeing Tony having sex with the girls outside of their bedrooms. Maybe they thought I wasn't comfortable with that yet. I was grateful for it. I wasn't sure if I could stand seeing Tony having sex with Lisa.

I was also grateful Tony had never seen me having sex with the girls yet. The thought of seeing him seeing me fucking his girlfriends was awkward. I also still wasn't comfortable having sex outside my room. The girls were exhibitionists, especially Denise. I wasn't. But that didn't stop the girls from wanting to have sex in the kitchen or living room.

----

As part of our deal, Denise also brought me clothes shopping. Her tastes were expensive, but she said Tony was paying for them. I wasn't comfortable with that. Tony was already paying for everything. But Denise said it's rude to reject Tony's gift. I didn't want to be rude.

One of the things that Tony didn't care about was splurging money on his friends. It wasn't just because he was rich. I knew enough about his family background to know that splurging money on others was how his parents taught him what love was. Lisa told me that rejecting Tony's money was rejecting his love. I didn't want to reject Tony's love.

Clothing shopping was exhausting. But I soon learned it was also rewarding. Denise picked out clothes that looked good on my body. She also taught me easy ways to match clothes.

"You look good in dark shirts," Denise said. "Just pair it with lighter pants or shorts and you're good to go."

With Tony's money, Denise bought me a bunch of dark t-shirts, such as black, grey, and dark blue. Then she bought me light-colored pants like white, cream color and beige.

With this combination, I could simply pick any shirt and pants in my wardrobe without thinking too hard about how to match my clothes.

Denise also had a lot of rules for me. "Don't wear polo-tee or short-sleeve shirts. They don't look good on you. If you want to wear button-shirts, just wear long-sleeves and roll up your sleeves." I didn't see the difference, but Denise was the expert. Besides, it wasn't like I could argue with her.

"Stop wearing jeans, corduroy or cargo pants," Denise told me. "Especially cargo pants."

"But Tony wears them," I challenged.

"Tony looks good in anything," Denise said. Denise told me to get white slim-fit pants that I thought were corduroy pants. I didn't know the difference. But I didn't say anything. It wasn't going to make a difference.

"Don't wear a belt or tuck in your shirts, unless you're wearing a coat. It makes you look shorter."

"Do I even want to ask the logic behind it?"

She ignored my question. "Besides, it's easier to take off your pants when you're not wearing a belt."

"Take off my pants?"

"Whenever you want to fuck me."

"I'm already only wearing boxers in the house."

"You should start going naked."

"I don't think I will be comfortable with that."

"Why not? I like to look at your hard cock."

I drew the battle line and resisted her assault. I didn't want my hard cock to be showing. It was already bad enough I had an erection with my boxers on all the time. The thin material didn't stop Denise from fondling my cock at every opportunity she got.

----

I wasn't the only one who changed in the house.

Denise became more affectionate toward me. In the house, she insisted on touching, hugging and kissing me all the time. Outside the house, she insisted on holding hands.

Denise also insisted we went on dates like a couple. Anyone who looked at us would think we were a couple. But we weren't. Denise didn't do boyfriends.

Lisa told me Denise didn't believe in getting attached. Both her parents had affairs. They didn't flaunt it but didn't try to hide them. Growing up, it was confusing for her and her brother. So she decided she didn't want to get attached.

For the most part, I treated Lisa like my actual girlfriend, with each sex session making me more and more in love with her. I felt more connected to her than ever before. But that was only when both of us were alone together. Every time Tony was around, it was clear who her boyfriend was.

But it was still good enough for me. I was intimate with two girls I liked a lot. Even Denise. I wouldn't even mind Denise being my girlfriend. I was starting to like her more and more. She wasn't as scary as I thought she was anymore.

Even though I was still learning to deal with these changes, I got to admit, I was having a lot of fun. Who wouldn't? I was living a sexual fantasy. My mood was good. Even my sleep was better.

Life was almost perfect for me.

Almost, because Lisa also became increasingly suspicious and frustrated with my relationship with Denise. She would badger me continuously, asking me what was up between us.

I didn't like lying to Lisa. It felt like the chasm between us grew wider each time I lied. But it was getting easier and easier to lie to her than to tell her the truth.

Denise told me to tell Lisa that she was helping me improve myself and become more confident. So I stuck to that answer.

But Lisa wasn't convinced. She became more prone to emotional outbursts, especially when she saw how affectionate I was with Denise.

----

"Ken? Do you think we can start having anal sex?" Lisa asked.

We were cuddling together in bed after I had gotten her off several times. I hadn't had an orgasm yet, but I wasn't in a rush. When you're having a lot of sex, your mind learns not to be in a hurry.

"Now?" I asked.

"Not now, but soon, if you're comfortable with it."

"When?"

"I rather not tell you in advance, in case you start fretting and spiraling, before changing your mind."

"So you're going to spring up on me?"

"I'd like your permission to do that."

"Oh. I don't mind trying anal sex, actually," I said.

"Don't mind or you want?"

"I've been curious about that."

"You like watching anal sex porn?" she asked with a sly grin.

"I'm going to plead the fifth on that one."

She laughed. "But you're agreeable to doing anal, right?"

"Um, yeah."

She kissed me and began stroking my cock with her hands.

----

"Do you want to come now?" she asked after her hands were getting tired from stroking me.

"Actually there's something I want to try."

Lisa raised her brow. I told her to lie flat down on her back. I put a pillow below her butt like Denise taught me. Then I got on top of her between her legs.

"Missionary?"

"Is this okay?" I asked.

"I thought you didn't like this?"

Looking directly into someone's eyes at close range during sex still felt uncomfortable to me. It was too intimate. But I was getting used to it.

"Uh, I'm starting to get used to it."

"With Denise?"

"Yeah..."

"Maybe we can try bringing another girl in bed with us," Lisa said, abruptly changing the subject.

"Like Denise?"

"Besides Denise."

"Why?"

"So that you can have sex with other girls?"

"I'm happy being with you like this."

"And Denise. You like having sex with Denise."

"Yeah."

"More than with me?"

I wanted to say, 'of course not!' I wanted to tell her how much I love her, that I would rather have sex with her than with Denise. But I refrained from saying all that.

"Uh, I don't like to compare like that."

"Good answer." She giggled a little.

"Can we stop talking and, uh, continue what we were doing?"

She gave a chuckle. "You have been having sex with two girls every day and you can't even say fuck?"

"Uh..." I swallowed. "I want to have sex with you now."

"Say you want to fuck me."

"I want to fuck you."

"Then fuck me."

I never tire of hearing those words. I pulled my hips back a little, pushed my cock into her waiting pussy, and let my weight collapse down against her body.

I leaned in to kiss her as I began to fuck her.

----

"Wow, that's a first," Lisa said.

"First?" I asked.

"First time seeing you being able to come in this position."

"Oh... I uh, I did that with Denise once."

"You came in missionary with Denise?"

"Only once."

"When's that?"

"A few days ago."

"So you can come in this position now?"

"Uh, this is only the second time I'm able to."

"Oh," Lisa said. "That's good."

----

I remained on top of her and kissed her gently.

"I didn't know you like doing this," Lisa said as we broke apart.

"Do you like this?" I asked.

"Of course I do. It's very nice to kiss you like this. But I thought you didn't like it."

"Denise got me to like it," I replied.

"You really like having sex with Denise, huh?" Lisa asked.

"Uh, it's nice."

"Just nice?"

"Very nice."

She giggled. "Seems like you're very comfortable with Denise now."

"She's less terrifying after... we started having sex."

"Are you attracted to her?"

"I don't think any male wouldn't be."

I meant it as a joke, but Lisa frowned for some reason.

"Are you in love with her?"

"Uh, I don't think so."

"But you're happy being with her?"

"I guess."

"Are you ever going to tell me what's going on with you and her?" Lisa asked. I could hear the ice in her tone again. Not again.

"If you must know... I'm having sex with her," I replied, trying to lighten the mood. I was expecting her to laugh but she frowned again.

"What else?"

"What else what?"

"Are you dating her or something?"

"No... why would you ask that?"

"You've been going out with her on dates."

"She's just bringing me out to buy clothes."

"Then what about dressing up and going for romantic dinners?"

"She wanted me to try on the clothes."

"I saw you two holding hands."

"Uh, she said it's for practice."

"Practice? You two hug and kiss and touch each other all the time... even when you're not having sex. Is that also practice?"

"Um, yeah," I said. "Do you have a problem with that?"

"I don't. But you don't do it with me."

"You want me to do it with you?"

"That's not what I meant."

"Then what did you mean?"

"Something's up with you two!" Lisa yelled. "Denise refused to say what's up."

"What did Denise say when you asked her?"

"She just said you two are fucking."

"We are."

"But there's obviously more! Something's going on!"

"Why are you so bothered?"

"You used to tell me everything, Ken!" she said. "Now you're hiding something from me."

"I'm --"

"Stop lying! You're definitely hiding something from me!"

"I..."

"After everything I've done for you, I didn't expect you to lie to me, Ken!"

"Lisa, it's not like that."

"You're lying!"

My heart started pounding, so loud I could hear it in my ears. My entire body seemed to vibrate with each beat. My breathing got heavier. It was starting to get harder to breathe.

"I... I..." My breath was ragged. I couldn't breathe. "I..."

"Ken?"

"I... I need... I..." I couldn't speak. My lungs felt like they were on fire.

"Sorry... I... my..." I was drowning.

Lisa was horrified. "Where's your medication?"

I pointed to the drawer.

"Ken, can you get up so I can move?"

I leaped away from her. I dropped myself below the bed and hugged my body.

Badum... Badum... Badum... My heart was fighting for breath. But it wouldn't come.

Lisa returned to my side and passed me the benzo and a glass of water. I swallowed it.

"Just breathe, Ken. Focus on your breathing."

I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to focus on my breathing. But Lisa's words rang in my head, 'You're lying!' over and over again like a gong. So loud and alarming in my head that I couldn't think of anything else.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." I heard these words coming from my mouth over and over again.

I felt Lisa hugging me on the floor. She stroked my back gently. "It's going to be alright, Ken. Just breathe. In and out... you're doing good."

The words "I'm sorry" continued to reverberate in my skull. Digging deeper and deeper into the depths of my brain. Flashes of memories flit through my mind. I desperately tried to block them out, but they became clearer and clearer.

Until the memory of me kneeling in front of my uncle's grave was the only thing I could see.

----

"I'm sorry..." I cried as I stared into my uncle's grave.

It had been ten years since my uncle had died. But I carried the guilt with me like chains around my heart. Squeezing it so tight, I could hardly breathe.

"I'm sorry..." I couldn't remember Uncle Hector's face anymore. Just the memory of his smile. His slightly crooked teeth, stained with decades of smoking and heavy drinking. My favorite smile in the world.

His smile was the last time I saw him. It was my fault that I couldn't see his smile anymore.

He was always good to me. Even when I was barely older than a toddler, I was a quiet and weird kid. But he took the time to understand me. Played with me. He sat with me in silence for hours when I didn't feel like talking.

He was a godsend. Even when my father disliked his brother for his sinful ways, Uncle Hector never held it against me. He loved me like his own. He showed me more affection than my parents could.

He was always traveling but made it a point to visit me whenever he was in town. He showered me with gifts, gifts that my parents never liked me having. He brought me out for ice cream whenever he could.

Ice cream was how we bonded. Growing up, it was the only thing I looked forward to the most. He made me feel like I wasn't a kid. I wasn't weird. I was wanted. I was loved.

Ice cream was also the reason he was dead.

My eighth birthday was supposed to be perfect. Uncle Hector had just closed a big business deal and bought me eight different presents. Even my parents were in a rather good mood, drinking with him a little. Which was rare. My parents hardly drank alcohol.

Only one thing was missing. One thing from making my eighth birthday perfect. It was ice cream. Uncle Hector had forgotten to get ice cream which he had promised.

So after all the celebration and cake and dinner were done, I pleaded with my favorite uncle for ice cream.

"Not a good idea, Ken," my father said. "He drank too much."

"Please?" I begged Uncle Hector.

Uncle Hector got up clumsily from his seat and gave me a smile. "Well, a promise, a promise."

"Are you sure you should be driving?" my father asked.

"I'm fine," Uncle Hector said. As he swayed his way towards the front door, I felt momentarily guilty for asking him to get me ice cream so late at night.

A little fear rose in the back of my mind. But that fear vanished when he smiled and winked at me. "Anything for my favorite nephew."

Perhaps if I had listened to that fear, I wouldn't have sent him straight to hell.

----

I woke up the next day with Lisa hugging me. We were both naked in bed.

Scenes from last night filled my mind. I didn't know how long I stayed on the floor.

Lisa got me to bed. She stayed with me that night. I remembered Denise came into the room looking for sex, but Lisa chased her away. I remembered them arguing a little and shouting at each other.

"Are you alright?" Lisa asked.

I didn't answer her. I couldn't.

I was depressed for the next two days. I didn't want to get out of bed. I didn't want to go to school. I didn't want to eat. I didn't want to do anything.

Like a blanket weighing me down, I couldn't move.

----

"What he needs is a good fuck," I heard Denise's voice through the door.

I was alone in bed. Denise and Lisa were shouting again last night.

"Fuck off, Denise. This wouldn't have happened if not for you."

"How's it my fault!"

"You did something to him!"

"What did I do!"

"You tell me!"

"Let me see him."

"No. Fuck off!"

"He's not your pet. You don't own him. I want to see him."

"No."

----

"Dude, wake up." I felt something hitting my leg.

I opened my eyes to see Tony standing above me. I was still naked in bed with Lisa beside me. The sun had barely risen. "What is it?" I groaned.

"We're going for a run."

"I don't want to."

"I'm not taking no for an answer," Tony said firmly. "Either you get changed and come with me. Or I'm going to drag you out naked like this."

"Tony! Go away! Let him rest," Lisa shouted.

"He's rested enough. Ken, I'm going to give you a minute. If you're still not out, I'm going to carry you. You know I can."

"Tony!" Lisa yelled again.

"Lisa, you can help if you want. But I'm not taking no for an answer."

----

Somehow I had managed to get out of bed. Lisa helped me change into sports attire. By the time Tony returned, I was ready to go.

We ran in silence. Lisa decided to join us. The early morning air was still and cool. My mind was quiet as we jogged.

By the time we reached back the house, I got to admit, I was feeling better.

I stood in the shower and closed my eyes, allowing the cool water to cascade down my body.

I was grateful for Tony dragging me out of bed. It was what I needed. I could feel my depression lifting already. The panic attack from a few days ago felt like a forgotten memory now. It was amazing what a morning run could do.

The last time I had a panic attack was more than a year ago. It had something to do with Lisa... something about thinking she was going to leave me or something. Though I couldn't remember what it was now. My mind had a way of blocking memories I didn't like.

Like the memories of Uncle Hector, buried deep into the back of my mind. Even though my psychiatrist told me I needed to deal with it, I was grateful they were buried. Those memories should stay buried like Uncle Hector.

The panic attacks were always followed by a deep depression, usually lasting at least two weeks. I remembered skipping school at entire time, until Tony and Lisa managed to break me out of it each time.

It had also been a while since I had thought about Uncle Hector. Dr Lee had said something about guilt and separation anxiety triggering the trauma and depression. It was one of the reasons why Lisa banned ice creams in the house.

If it weren't for Tony and Lisa, I would have been a dysfunctional mess in high school. Even now, they took great care of me.

Tony was my superman. Always flying in when I needed help most.

I really needed to start treating Lisa and Tony better. And Denise. I had forgotten all about Denise. The three of them were my rock. My anchors. I didn't deserve them.

I felt a hand on my back. I turned to see Lisa standing in the shower with me.

"Mind if I join you?"

"Uh, sure." I had never bathed with someone before, especially not with a girl.

But I thought it was going to be awkward. The bathroom was like my last refuge. A place I could be totally at ease. My sanctuary. But seeing Lisa bathing with me was so erotic. As I watched the water drip down her back, I started getting aroused.

1...345678