A Reluctant Sex Instructor Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But something about Lisa's attitude was nagging at the back of my mind.

"Can we go to my room at least?" I asked.

"No!" She yelled. "Take off my panties and fuck me like this."

If Lisa really wanted this, then I should just give it to her.

I placed my hands on the side of her thighs, just below her skirt. I slid my hands up her creamy legs, under her skirt, until my fingers found the thin material of her g-string. I grabbed the waistband and slowly pulled them down.

I watched her panties slide down her legs and drop to the floor. Lisa lifted her legs and kicked the panties aside. Then she spread her legs wider.

"Now take out your cock and fuck me, Ken."

I unbuckled my pants and dropped them together with my boxers. I stepped out of them and stood behind Lisa. I lifted her skirt a little and pushed my cock between her legs. I was already very hard and raring to go.

She reached down between her legs and positioned the mushroom head between her lips, pushing it a little until most of the head was already inside. Somehow she was already wet.

"Grab my butt and push in."

I reached my hands underneath her skirt and felt her butt. I thrust my hip a little until the entire head was inside her folds.

My heart was pounding with anticipation. Her warmth and wetness were so inviting. Her butt cheeks felt so smooth to touch. Entering her like this with her skirt still on in the kitchen felt like a taboo. But it only made me pant with desire.

"Push in, Ken."

I pushed in slowly, savoring every moment until I felt her butt on my thighs.

"Now fuck me, Ken."

"Um, Lisa? Can I ask you a question?"

"No Ken, you may not."

"Please?"

She sighed and looked over her shoulder at me. "Yes?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"Maybe later. I want you to fuck me like this first."

"Um, I want to kiss you now. Like this."

"In this position?"

"Yeah..."

She hesitated. "Okay, but you cannot pull out."

"I won't."

"And you cannot suddenly say you don't want to have sex with me. I don't like it when I have to push you to have sex with me."

"I promise I won't."

"One more condition," Lisa said. "I want you to play with my tits."

"Uh, sure."

"You have not played with my tits yet."

"I thought I did."

"You spent more time staring at Denise's tits than mine! I was beginning to think you didn't like mine."

"Uh, I like yours very much."

"Then show me how much you like them."

"How?" I asked.

"Take off your shirt."

"My shirt?" Even though I was naked from the waist down and already inside Lisa, somehow I didn't want to be fully nude in the kitchen. I wanted to preserve my last little bit of modesty.

"Ken! You already promised me you would stop hesitating!"

I didn't know why Lisa was so angry. Was it because I had sex with Denise? But Lisa was the one who told me she wanted me to have sex with Denise in the first place. She encouraged it. And she was proud of the fact I had sex with Denise. Something was clearly off.

"Okay, I'll take off my shirt."

By the time I got my shirt off, Lisa had taken off her blouse and was in the midst of unclasping her black bra. I watched the strap unsnapping on her back.

As she threw her bra on the floor, I could feel a little anxiety rising again. I was fully naked. I was hard inside her pussy. Lisa was wearing nothing except a short skirt. It was starting to get too much.

Less than a week ago, I was a virgin. Now I already had sex multiple times. I had a threesome. I was standing naked and fucking Lisa in the kitchen.

Lisa and Denise were two of the hottest girls in my high school. They were every boy's wet dream. Now, they were both demanding to have sex with me. I was the weird kid, too odd to be friends with. Now I was living a dream, having sex with my dream girl. What was I missing here?

It felt too good to be true.

"Ken?" Lisa looked at me over her shoulder. Her tone was much softer this time. "Are you alright?"

"Uh, yeah. Can I ask you another question?"

"What is it?"

"Are you angry with me?"

"I won't be fucking you like this if I was."

"Then why --"

"Ken," she cut me off. "Lean against me."

"What --"

"Lean against me, Ken." The ice in her tone was back.

I leaned in and pressed my chest against her back. Her face was inches away from mine. The familiar comforting feeling was back, pushing away the anxious thoughts. Lisa always knew how to put me at ease.

"Grab my tits," she whispered.

I reached out in front of her and cupped her breasts. So soft.

"I want you to kiss me and play with my tits while you fuck me slowly like this. Can you do that? For me?"

I needed to understand what was going on. But not now. Now I need to give Lisa what she wanted. She wanted me. I couldn't deny her.

I took a deep breath and willed my body to relax. I focused on the pleasure of my cock inside her warm pussy. Her legs against mine. Her butt on my thigh. Her back on my chest. Her breasts in my hands.

I leaned in and kissed her, massaging her breasts as I fucked her slowly from behind in the kitchen.

****

Chapter 4: The Incident

****

"Do you want to watch Denise licking your cum out of my pussy?" Lisa asked after I had just ejaculated into her.

I was still trying to catch my breath as I lay on top of her from behind. I was entering my Bliss Zone where I could close my eyes, feel my body on top of Lisa, my cock inside her and just enjoy the moment.

But the thought of Denise licking Lisa's pussy? Damn. My cock gave an involuntary twitch at that image. How could anyone say no to that?

"Sure," I said.

"Sure? That doesn't sound convincing, Ken," Lisa said. "Tell me if you want it. If not, I'm not going to force you."

I swallowed. "I want."

"You want what?" Lisa asked.

This felt like another practice session from Lisa. Like a parent teaching a kid to go to a shop and buy something all by himself for the first time.

I wondered why I always had trouble expressing how I really felt. I already had sex many times, but I still couldn't admit I wanted sex. Perhaps the thought of rejection made me anxious. Perhaps I still couldn't believe that two beautiful girls wanted to have sex with me all the time. Perhaps I was just waiting for the moment when they decided they didn't want to have sex with me anymore. Despite what Tony said about taking action and pursuing things that I wanted, pursuing things meant it might end up in failure. You wouldn't fail if you didn't try.

"Ken," Lisa said, lying below me. "Don't overthink it. Tell me what you want."

I tried not to stammer. "I want to watch Denise licking my cum out of your pussy."

I could tell Lisa was trying hard not to grin. "Then you need to do something for me."

"Which is?"

"Go find Denise and tell her you want to fuck her. Then bring her back here. And don't tell her I said that."

"Um, why?"

"Just do it. And do it quick, before all your cum dripped out of me."

Before I had time to overthink, I pushed myself up and out of her. Then I got off the bed and walked towards the door. My cock bounced in front of me with every step.

As I exited the room, I heard Lisa shouting, "Clock's ticking, Ken!"

I walked into the living room, found Denise lying on the couch and talking on the phone. She was wearing bikini-panties today, with her other hand inside, playing with herself.

Shit. What to do now?

I walked up to her, standing beside her feet. My cock pointed towards her. It was slicked with white juice.

She smirked when she noticed my erection. Pulling the phone away from her ear, she asked innocently, "Can I help you with something?"

I repeated softly what Lisa asked me to say.

"Say that again? I couldn't hear you."

"I uh, I want to fuck you."

"Come again?" Denise looked at me innocently. I knew she heard me this time.

I repeated again without stammering, much louder this time. My face was flushed with embarrassment.

"Now?" Denise asked.

"Yeah, now."

"Now what?" she asked.

I wondered if Tony, Denise, and Lisa sat down every week to plan my practice sessions, along with designing new ways to torment me.

"I want to fuck you now. Uh, can you come to my room?"

"Is this urgent?" Denise asked.

"Uh, yeah."

"Why is it urgent?"

"Uh, I uh, I want you now," I managed.

Denise grinned. She put her phone back to her ear. "Ezra, Ken wants to fuck me now. Talk to you later."

Then she put the phone down and looked at me. Her other hand was still idly playing with her pussy.

The clock's ticking.

"Uh, can you come to my room now?" I asked.

"Help me up," she replied.

I took her hand and pulled her to her feet. Then I brought her to my room.

Lisa was lying on her back, her knees pressed against her breasts.

"Bitch, come lick Ken's cum out of my pussy," Lisa ordered.

Denise looked shocked for a moment before she grinned. But despite how Denise had reacted, I was pretty sure they had planned this.

That threesome was one of the best I ever had. I got to watch Denise and Lisa going down on each other, each time after I came inside them. I didn't even want to participate. I was contented just watching them. Two of my favorite girls licking each other's pussy, it felt blasphemous to join in. I was unworthy.

Still, it didn't stop them from getting me to join. I hardly needed much encouragement anymore.

It started with Lisa asking me to take off Denise's panties as she slurped my cum out of Lisa's snatch. By the time I peeled Denise's bikini panties off her legs, I didn't even need Lisa to yell, 'Fuck her cunt!'

I simply did.

----

It had been about a month since my first threesome.

Having sex with two girls at the same time at least three or four times a week was one of the new changes in my life.

It felt like there were new changes every other day. Each new development threw me off balance.

I was struggling to keep up.

Whenever I was starting to feel comfortable with my new reality, feeling as though I was now standing on firm ground, the sand shifted yet again, changing the rules, and I found myself sinking into quicksand.

The first change was the amount of sex I had. The past month felt like a never-ending sex marathon session. I didn't think there was a full 24-hour period where I didn't have sex. I was actually grateful for those times I wasn't inside a pussy. I loved sex a lot, perhaps a little too much, but it was really starting to get too much.

I guessed I shouldn't be complaining. It was like a billionaire complaining he had too much money.

Whenever Lisa wasn't busy or with Tony, we would have cuddle sessions. Unlike before, when Lisa's cuddle session was basically trying to get me to have sex with her, we actually cuddled now.

We'd come back from school and cuddle on the couch or on my bed. We'd alternate between studying, cuddling, having sex, studying again, then cuddling. Sometimes Denise would join us, and then we would have a threesome.

On most nights, Denise would come to my room and then we would fuck. She would disappear back to her room after sex, then request to have sex again the following morning before lessons.

I kept to my end of the agreement and accepted Denise's request for sex every time. Like she said, I had two bisexual girls living in the same house who loved to fuck. So why not enjoy their pussies as much as possible?

So I enjoyed their pussies as much as possible.

Denise also kept her end of the agreement by teaching me how to be better in bed.

Every night with Denise began with kissing, with her teaching me how to kiss correctly. I found out how much I loved kissing. It was thrilling. Though kissing Lisa was better. More sensual and romantic instead of erotic and fun like with Denise. Nothing was better than kissing Lisa.

After kissing, it was oral sex lessons. Denise taught me how to use my hands and mouth to get her off. Her rule was I needed to get her off at least twice with oral sex first before my cock was allowed into her pussy.

But before I could touch her pussy each night, I also had to make sure she was fully aroused first. No premature penetration. It wasn't difficult. Denise was always aroused. Still, she taught me how to touch her body, how to kiss her neck, how to play with her breasts, how to suck her nipples, how to stroke her erogenous zones, and how to use my tongue on different parts of her body.

As I became more comfortable and better at sex, Lisa also allowed me to kiss her and have foreplay first before we got to the main event. Though she was always in a hurry to get my cock inside her. On most occasions, I would spend less than a minute with my tongue between her legs before she told me she wanted my cock inside her.

Then it was lessons in different positions. Denise taught me everything to know about sex. She taught me how to use my cock like a weapon. At the end of each lesson, she always reminded me I was still a beginner. There was still much to learn.

Intellectually, it was fun to learn more about sex. There were so many things to learn. I got to admit, I was looking forward to each lesson.

"Most guys just go hammering away in and out during sex," Denise said. "Not only does it not work for all girls, it's also fucking boring."

Then Denise taught me one of the most effective ways to fuck a pussy. It's called the scooping method.

"Instead of just thrusting in and out, imagine your cock is like a scoop," Denise explained. "When you push in with your hip, angle it slightly towards the bottom. When you pull back out, tilt your hip up so that your cock rub against the top of my pussy and my g-spot."

I tried to follow her instruction, angle down on the way in, then tilt my hip up on the way out to perform the scooping motion. I imagined my cock like a shovel digging sand. It felt unnatural and took me many tries to get the hip movement right. But Denise was patient.

"When you're deep inside, push your hip as far inside as possible with all your strength. Press against me. Hold my butt and pull me as close to you as possible."

Once I finally got the hang of it, Denise moaned loudly.

"Fuck... Fuck yes... That's it... Now faster and harder... Yes... Urgh! Make a circular motion with your butt... Urgh! Bigger circle... Yes... Now faster... Fuck me harder..."

It was tiring and uncomfortable to perform that hip maneuver. My abs and butt ache after that day. But Denise said I was building the right muscles.

Once I mastered that skill, Denise taught me to vary the technique, rotation, rhythm, angle, and speed. She taught me that sex had three parts.

The first part was helping the girl to warm up her pussy. Start off slow and shorter thrust first. The second part was to find what the girl liked best.

"Every girl is different. We also like to be fucked differently every time," Lisa said.

The goal of the second part was to help build the girl to an orgasm. Then the third part was the finisher. The finisher for girls tends to be the same every time.

"Once you know the girl's finisher, you can use it every time to bring her off," Denise instructed.

Denise also had rules for fucking. One of the rules was to find out what techniques, speed, and angle work best for the girl.

"Every pussy's different," Denise said. "You're lucky that Lisa and I know what we like. We also come easily. But not every girl is like that."

"Should I ask them then?" I asked.

"You can, but not every girl knows what she likes. But you can also vary your technique and ask the girl what she likes better. It's easier when she has examples to compare from."

"So I should try one, stop, try another, and ask her which one she likes better?"

"That's one way of doing it. But not every girl is vocal and likes to talk during sex. It's better if you learn how to read her body responses."

The body responses, according to Denise, were her breath, her moans, the contraction of her pussy, and the stomach muscles.

"A lot of girls fake it during sex. But a reliable predictor she's close is her stomach. If she starts trembling there, you know you're doing it right."

"Do you... fake it?" I asked.

"I don't," Denise said firmly. I don't see a point in that. If he's a bad fuck, he's a bad fuck. Giving him the impression that he's good is encouraging him to be bad. I'm not going to do that."

I almost winced from how harsh Denise sounded. "So... what would you do if he's bad?"

"If the guy's bad, I tell him. If he's willing to learn, I will show him. But some guys hate that, as though their egos bruise if a girl tells them what to do." She rolled her eyes. "Don't be that guy."

Physically, having sex with Denise was satisfying. Besides how hot she was, she was also very vocal and responsive during sex. There's nothing like hearing how good my cock felt inside her. It was a nice ego booster.

Denise could get me hard just by exposing her body to me. I still wasn't used to the fact that someone as hot as Denise would want to have sex with me. So once I started getting comfortable with sex, Denise's desire for me was very flattering.

That became addictive once I started having sex with her almost every day. I got hard whenever I looked at her panties and imagined myself inside her. She was always in just her panties in the house.

But then it became tiring. Denise wanted to have sex all the time and for very long durations, refusing to let me come for hours.

There was still only one position that I was able to come in. I was weird like that. Denise called it prone bone, which involved me lying on top of a girl with the girl lying flat on her stomach. Lisa commented maybe I felt safe to let myself go in that position.

Denise also wanted me to train to control my ejaculation in prone bone position.

"Why do I have to control my ejaculation?" I asked.

"Lisa thinks you can't come because you're on medication. Or only when you feel safe to do it. But you shouldn't rely on that. You should be able to control your orgasm and only come when you want to. Not because you need to."

That training involved me lying on top of Denise but trying not to ejaculate. I failed every time. It didn't help that Denise always did that training only after having sex for hours. By then, I was ready to burst. I didn't want to control my ejaculation. Usually, after a few strokes in prone-bone position, I was ready to take off. I often did.

But Denise persisted with that training. She said she'd reward me by letting me fuck her face if I could hold on longer than the previous time.

I never liked watching porn where a guy crammed his large cock down a girl's throat. Didn't look comfortable for the girl. But Denise loved it. So did I. I never expect to like it so much. Lisa had a theory that, similar to how I could only ejaculate in one position, face fucking was also when I felt in control.

As part of my agreement with Denise, I also kept my pubic hair trimmed. With us having sex almost every day, it meant I also needed to shave every day. Denise encouraged me to go for waxing, but the thought of pouring hot wax on my cock scared the living hell out of me.

Sex with Denise and with Lisa was different. With Denise, it was hot, passionate, and educational. With Lisa, it was comforting, emotional, and loving. But either way, I loved having sex with both of them. I was having the time of my life with non-stop sex with both of them.

The second change was the attire.

The girls mostly wore panties and nothing else. Tony and I wore just boxers. It took me much longer to just wear boxers in the house. But Denise said it's easier to have sex when I wear less clothes and wearing little clothing was part of our arrangement.

Our arrangement, which was helping me become more attractive and confident, also included changing my lifestyle.

1...345678