A Reluctant Sex Instructor Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to teach you more about ladies' clothing. Especially lingeries."

"Why do I have to know that?"

"I like my men to know the difference between a French cut, tanga, Brazilian panties, and thongs. Most guys only know regular panties, thongs, and g-string."

I was guilty of that. In my mind, there were only normal panties, thongs, and g-strings.

I wanted to say, 'your men?' but even I thought it was getting annoying. So I switched to my second favorite response when I didn't know what to say. "Uh, right."

"There's also babydoll, chemise, camisole, teddy... next time, you can tell me which lingerie you want to fuck me in."

I swallowed hard. Denise was like a fantasy girlfriend.

Denise took the pillow and put it between us. It was a foam pillow that looked like a mini ramp. Thin on one end and fat on the other. Like a slope. "This is my favorite sex pillow. It's called a sex wedge."

"Sex wedge?"

"It's always good to put a pillow below the butt so that you can hit the g-spot better," Denise explained. "You know where's the g-spot located?"

"Uh, yeah," I replied.

"You should always aim to stroke the g-spot with your cock," Denise said.

"How?" I asked, intrigued.

"That's a lesson for another time," Denise said. "But a good rule is to imagine the head of your cock stroking the g-spot during sex. So having a pillow like this helps."

She lay down on the bed. Then she pushed the pillow below her until the edge of her butt was on the top of the ramp. She lifted her legs in the air.

"Take off my panties," Denise commanded. "Slowly."

I obeyed, grabbing her waistband from the side and slowly peeling them off. It was thrilling to take off a girl's panties and watch the revealing of her pussy. I slid her panties past her long legs and out of her feet. By the time she was fully naked in front of me, I was already dying to enter tightness again.

She gave a seductive grin, knowing the effect she had on me.

"The first lesson you need to learn is not to penetrate a girl until she's fully wet," she said. "Premature penetration is the shittiest thing a guy can do."

"No premature penetration. Got it."

"For today, I'll do it myself. Next time I'll teach you how to lick a girl's pussy," she said. "Watch me."

She sucked three fingers and wet them with her mouth, then put them over her pussy, pressing them lightly on her lips. She started rubbing them up and down as I watched in eager anticipation. Then she rubbed her fingers in a circular motion.

I almost groaned from the sight of her masturbating. It was so erotic to watch her play with herself. Soon, her exhalation grew louder while I felt my breath quicken.

"Take off your clothes," she moaned. I quickly shed my clothes without hesitation. Lisa was right; I was changing. A week ago, I wouldn't be comfortable getting naked with Denise. Now I was eager to get inside her.

I kneeled between her legs. With her butt raised from the pillow, my cock was leveled at her entrance. I held my cock just an inch away from her lips.

"Rub your cock on the lips. Make it wet first before you push in," Denise said.

I rubbed the head on her lips, coating it with her juice. Her sexual musk was different from Lisa's. Lisa's was like a heavy and sweaty musk. Denise's was lighter and tangy. It was weird how different arousal smelled with each girl.

Once my mushroom head was slicked, I rubbed my shaft between her folds, trying to coat the entire thing. Even when my cock was ready, Denise didn't say anything. Instead, she was contented to let me rub my cock at her entrance, sighing a little when I stroked faster.

I looked up at her face. Her mouth was slightly opened. She seemed to be enjoying this. It wasn't as good as being inside a pussy, but it wasn't unpleasant. I guessed this was what humping felt like. But I was getting impatient. I wanted to be inside her.

I stopped grinding my cock against her and put the mushroom head at the entrance, pushing it a little. "Can I push in?" I asked.

She smirked. "Funny how you didn't want to have sex with me in the first place."

"Uh, are we not going to do it?"

"Do you want to?" Her smile reminded me of the devil again. She was enjoying this.

"Sure," I said.

"That doesn't sound very convincing, Ken."

I wondered what's the right response here. It seemed like Denise wanted me to beg. Or maybe it was payback for all those times I rejected her.

"Please? I want this," I said. Now I knew why boys would do anything to have sex with girls.

"You're lucky you're cute," Denise said. "Push in slowly.

I was grateful I was cute. I pushed in slowly, feeling her vagina expanding again like before. Halfway in, she told me to stop.

I almost groaned. "Does it hurt?" I asked. I didn't want to stop now.

"Lower your knees. Open them wider," she said.

"What?"

"Just do it."

I followed her instructions and opened my knees to lower my hip.

"Lower," she said again. So lower I went, until the base of my cock was a few inches below her entrance. It was pointing upwards at an angle. I need to push up slightly to push in.

"Pull out a little," she commanded.

"Denise..."

"Shut up and just do it."

I obediently obeyed.

"Stop," she said when less than a third of my cock was inside. "Your cock is hitting my g-spot nicely. Remember this position."

"Uh, okay."

"When you start fucking me, remember to rub that spot."

"So I can't push in all the way?"

She chuckled. "You can, just remember to rub that spot. Imagine you're fucking my g-spot rather than my pussy."

"Uh, I'll try."

"Now you can fuck me properly."

----

It felt more like a tutorial rather than just sex. Denise was teaching me the proper way to fuck her.

But I supposed I was getting it right. She came quickly with her instruction. Then she asked me to go again and again, sending her on a series of orgasms, one after another.

After getting her fill, she taught me more ways to pleasure girls with my cock. Different angles, rhythms, and strokes. I was getting schooled in the ways of fucking.

We switched to doggy style with her on her knees again. This time it was a different set of rules. I had to push down on the way in to hit her g-spot.

On and on the lessons went. I didn't know there were so many techniques for having sex. Each position had different rules for fucking. Denise assured me there were many more techniques to learn. I began to realize I had been doing it all wrong. Without someone like Denise teaching them, I guessed that most guys never learned how to fuck properly.

Though I did have a lot of fun with Denise. My intellectual brain reveled in learning how to fuck like a champion. My cock reveled just to be inside her.

She also taught me to fuck her face.

"I love getting my face fucked," Denise said as I held her head in front of my cock. Standing up, I looked down at her kneeling in front of me. Her platinum-blonde hair, angular face, sharp jawline, and blue eyes made her so pretty. And Now I was going to fuck her pretty face.

She lifted her face, opening her mouth as an invitation. I pushed my cock into her waiting mouth. Pumping my cock in and out of her mouth was a different kind of experience. A certain kind of thrill. I didn't think I could enjoy that. I probably wouldn't do that to Lisa. Lisa's mouth was made for kissing.

Just as I was getting into it, Denise suddenly pulled back. She looked up and scowled. "Ken, if you want a girl to suck your cock, make sure you trimmed your pubic hair. It's making me gag."

"Uh, sorry," I said quickly. I hadn't thought of my pubic hair. I shaved it once in a while when it started to get bushy, but I never properly kept it groomed.

"Personally, I hate pubic hairs. Get a wax or something. It will also make your cock look bigger."

----

I had known Denise for a long time, but there were two new things I had learned about her that night.

The first was the more orgasms she had, the more sex she wanted. With Lisa, after two or three orgasms, she would sag into the bed, panting hard and needing a break. With Denise, it was as if each orgasm was like an adrenaline shot into her heart. Or like an arousal shot to her pussy. Making her demand more and more.

The second thing I learned was Denise was cruel. She wouldn't let me come until she had her fill. And the way she decided she had her fill was when the clock ran out.

By 2am in the morning, I told her I didn't want to have sex anymore. Not only was I too tired to continue, but it was also a school night. By my estimation, we had been fucking for four hours already.

A four-hour sexathon might make a guy proud and brag about it the next day with a swollen chest. But not me. I began to realize how exhaustive sex could be. My lower back and thighs were burning. Whoever said they could have sex the whole day was probably lying.

And it was a huge torture to have sex for four hours and not be able to ejaculate. Particularly with a tight pussy like Denise's. It was like a cork in my cock prevented me from coming. I felt my cock and balls were going to burst. If it wasn't for the fact that I had ejaculated a few times inside Lisa before, I'd have thought that something was wrong with me. Maybe there WAS something wrong with me.

My ability to not ejaculate for hours while remaining hard (or rather my inability to come except in one position) made Denise very happy and proud. Despite my inexperience, Denise told me I was a good fuck. Which, accordingly to her, was quite rare for a newbie. She said she had lost count of the times she had come after the fifth orgasm.

Again, hearing that might have made any guy puff up their chest. But I was past the point of caring anymore. I told her I wasn't going to continue. I was going to sleep.

After firmly rejecting her for another round, she eventually acquiesced. She lay flat on her stomach and asked me to come inside her. When I hesitated, mostly because I really wanted to sleep, she arched her back and wiggled her butt in the air. Eventually, the sight of her perky butt was too much to resist. So I got on, and after just a few strokes, I finally uncorked my cock and erupted inside her.

Fully spent, I was about to get off her when she said I was a good boy and should have another one. I hesitated again. I had no more energy left. But she coaxed another orgasm out of me by telling me she felt really bad I had only come once and wouldn't be able to sleep until I had at least another one.

I didn't want her to have insomnia. So I thrust into her from behind again as I lay on top of her. It was a lazy fuck. But still very pleasurable nonetheless. I closed my eyes and focused on nothing else but my pleasure. I didn't care about all the lessons anymore. I just wanted to come again and go to sleep.

After finally managing to come inside her a second time, I rolled off and felt my eyelid drooping down.

Before I dozed off, the last thing I heard was Denise saying, "Can't wait to do this again tomorrow."

----

Denise pressed her naked tits against my chest and kissed me as I sat down on the island counter in the kitchen.

The kiss was electrifying, waking my brain up better than coffee. Her kiss was also full of promises. But at the moment, I didn't want those promises.

After last night, I was still a little traumatized from having sex with Denise. No matter how aroused I was starting to feel at the moment just from the kiss. I was beginning to think there's such a thing as too much sex.

I had woken up in my bed with my thighs and lower back feeling sore.

Sex was like an exercise. And like any exercise, my muscles ached from overexertion. Especially since I hadn't used those sex muscles for eighteen years.

By the time I made my way into the kitchen, Denise and Lisa were already there in just their panties. Today it was g-strings. I wondered if they coordinated what panties to wear every morning.

I was usually the first one awake in the house. I always had been a light sleeper. Even with a sleep mask on, my body would be awake when the first ray of light entered my room. Then my heart would start pounding uneasily, followed by a sense of dread. As though something terrible had happened. No matter how late I slept the night before, I couldn't go back to sleep. My doctor told me morning anxiety was common for people with anxiety disorder.

Somehow today, I managed to sleep through the morning and wake up later than usual, even without a sleep mask. Even stranger was how I had woken up without the usual morning anxiety. I guessed the combination of oxytocin, serotonin, and GABA from having sex and physical contact had soothed my anxiety. After all, antidepressants and anxiety medication were mostly about boosting GABA and serotonin. Maybe if I had a sex marathon every night, I could throw away my medicine. If only sex was the prescribed treatment for anxiety.

Lisa frowned and made an annoyed sound as she watched us kiss.

"What?" Denise said to Lisa. "If you want a kiss, just ask."

"Since when did you kiss Ken?"

"Since he made me come so many times, I nearly died."

Lisa frowned again. "You alright, Ken?"

"Why wouldn't he be alright?" Denise asked. "He got to fuck me for four hours last night."

"Was it really four hours?" I asked grumpily. "Felt more than that."

Denise chuckled. "I'm a little sore today. You're good at stretching me out."

"G-good to know."

"You alright, Ken?" Lisa asked again. "I was worried when I saw you were still sleeping."

I knew what she was concerned about. On most mornings, I woke up with anxiety. But once in a while, I would have depression so severe I couldn't get out of bed. But it had been a long time since I had an episode.

"He's more than alright," Denise said. "He had a threesome yesterday and fucked my pussy before he slept. That's why he overslept."

"Shut up!" Lisa snapped. Denise scowled at her for a moment, then turned away.

Denise brought me a coffee and then went to the stove to make me eggs. Another surprise. I was the only one who usually made breakfast. I hadn't seen Denise cook before. I didn't even know she knew how to turn on the stove.

Lisa turned to me and waited for an answer. "I'm fine," I told her. It was the truth. I was in a good mood, despite my sore muscles. "I just overslept."

"See?" Denise said without turning back.

"Shut up!" Lisa snapped again. I never understood how they were best friends. They seemed to be enemies half the time. Though for the other half, they seemed to be more intimate than regular lovers. I knew for a fact that they cared deeply for each other. It was like on the surface, they hated each other as much as they loved each other. It was confusing as hell.

I drank my coffee and admired Denise's butt. With just a g-string, it was like she wasn't wearing anything. Flashes of memory of how I fucked her from behind came to me, making my cock hard. She did have a very nice butt.

Denise brought me scrambled eggs. It was dry, but I gave her five-star for the effort. It was an affectionate gesture, I guessed.

The two girls stared at each other as I ate in silence. I wondered if something had happened between them. Most mornings were quiet. They were not morning people. Only Tony was. But Tony never came to breakfast with us. Something about intermittent fasting.

Tony was always busy. He would wake up in the early morning and go for a run. Then he would disappear by the time everyone was awake. Sometimes he would give us a lift in his car. If not, I wouldn't see him for most of the day.

As soon as I ate the last bite of my eggs, Denise turned to me.

"You done?" Denise asked. "I don't mind a quick morning fuck."

"I thought you said you're a little sore," I replied. I didn't want a quick morning fuck. The chances of me not being able to come were high. I didn't want to go to school with blue balls.

"The best way to soothe the sore is a good fuck. Come on, Ken." Denise gave me the look that told me I needed to keep up the end of our deal.

"N-now?"

"Unless you want to fuck me over the table?"

When I didn't reply, she dragged me back to my room.

----

"Are you alright, Ken?" Lisa asked for the third time as we walked to our first lesson.

True to what I had anticipated, I didn't manage to ejaculate after having sex with Denise. After she dragged me into my room, she took off my pants and boxers, then kneeled on my bed. She pushed the g-string aside and told me to fuck her.

I guessed wearing just a g-string and showing me her butt in the kitchen was to work up my appetite.

I didn't even need that much coaxing. Looking at her perky bubble butt in the kitchen made me yearn to be inside her again. By the time I was inside her, all the reluctance was gone. I wondered how her pussy was still so tight after having so much sex. Maybe the part about stretching your pussy wasn't true.

After she came once, she asked me to go again. I compiled, hoping she would allow me to come after that. But it didn't happen. After her second orgasm, Lisa barged into my room and told me we were going to be late.

So I grudgingly got dressed and followed Lisa out of the door. I hoped I didn't smell like sex.

"Yeah," I told Lisa. I was definitely alright, except for the fact I had sex without being able to ejaculate.

Lisa frowned a little. "Did something happen with you and Denise?"

"What do you mean?"

"You seem... different?"

"In what way?"

"Just... different."

"Is that bad?"

"It's..." Lisa stammered. "So you have no problem having sex with Denise?"

"Uh, I'm getting used to it."

"Seems like you're doing more than getting used to it."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No, it's not. It's good. But... I just want to make sure Denise's not doing anything you're uncomfortable with."

"It's nothing bad," I tried to reassure her. "I'm uh, having fun."

"Really?" Lisa wasn't convinced.

Lisa kept badgering me for the rest of the day at every opportunity.

I did feel different. I wasn't sure if the threesome or sex with Denise had changed me. Or perhaps I could finally have sex with Lisa again.

Lisa was right. Sex was good for me. I hadn't been in such a good mood for a long time. It wasn't the high I felt when I had sex with Lisa the first time. It was more like I had reached a state of zen. A state of tranquility that made me feel very at peace with myself. Sex was definitely good for my mental health.

After the lessons ended, and as we walked home, Lisa asked, "So you don't have a problem having sex anymore?"

"I guess," I said.

"You guess?" There was a little ice in her tone. "You didn't even hesitate when Denise asked you for sex earlier this morning."

"Uh, I'm trying to get used to it."

"Get used? So you won't refuse to have sex with me anymore?"

"I won't." It wasn't even a question.

"Good. Then you're going to fuck me when we get home."

----

As soon as we got home, Lisa held my hand and dragged me into the kitchen.

She placed both hands on the counter, leaned forward, and thrust her butt out.

"Take off my panties and fuck me like this," Lisa commanded.

I looked at her from behind. She was wearing a dark blue blouse and black skirt that ended halfway down her thigh. But bending forward in this position, the skirt was already showing the bottom of her butt.

"Take off your panties?"

"Yes Ken, reach under my skirt and pull my panties down," she commanded. "Then take out your cock and fuck me like this."

"Uh, here?"

"Didn't you say you won't refuse to have sex with me anymore?"

"Lisa --"

"You didn't even hesitate when Denise asked you to fuck her this morning!" she spat. "Why are you hesitating now?"

I looked at her ass sticking out towards me. Her creamy legs and butt cheek were an enticing contrast against her black skirt. I was also still very horny from earlier. I definitely didn't mind sliding in like this.

123456...8