All Comments on 'A Revealing Summer Ch. 04'

by HMBx1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I just want to say...

this is one of my favorite exhibitionist stories on all of Literotica simply because of the bro/sis angle. There is not NEARLY enough exhibitionist stories on here that have to deal with family members seeing each other, even though incest is the second most popular category (behind the vague "Erotic Coupling" category). I hope this series continues for a long time with Mandy and Michelle getting increasingly sluttier and with Jason right there with them seeing (and participating in) it all. Hopefully, in the not to distant future, one (or more) chapter will have to be submitted under the "Incest/Taboo" category. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Flashing my teacher

I flashed my panties and a bit of cleavage at my maths teacher and I got the feeling that he really liked it. Reading your Mr DeMaldo gave me some inspirations but I must be brave like Mandy. Well, I must give it a try. Your story makes my little girl so WET!

HMBx1HMBx1over 11 years agoAuthor
Glad you're enjoying the stories!

@Anon 1: Jason will definitely continue to be part of the adventure (although he may not have a starring part for a few more chapters)

@Anon 2: Glad I could be an inspiration, would love to hear more ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A DOUBLE TREAT!

I HAVENT BEEN ON THE SITE IN A WHILE AND GOT ON TODAY HOPING YOU WOULD HAVE ADDED A THIRD INSTALLMENT. INSTEAD, I GOT TWO MORE AND BOTH WERE EXCELLENT!! THANKS FOR CONTINUING TO SHARE YOUR GIFT WITH US (WANNABENUDE)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Great story here! Your a very talented writer can't wit for part 5! Hope it's soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Flashing my teacher again

You said that you wanted to hear more. Well, I don’t have a bedroom facing my teacher’s home. So, I picked the jogging braless tactics. He saw right through me. I mean not just through my white top but he knew what I was doing. He was full of praises and I just wished that I would stop blushing so furiously. But then he reached a hand inside to cup my breast my knees just buckled. I’ve since taken my top completely off for him and we did things to each other that I only read in Literotica before. WOW! I know what we both wanted. It seems inevitable now. It’s just that I’ve never done that thing before but I really wanted it to be with him. Wish me luck.

zraxepzraxepabout 11 years ago

Great series! whens part 5 coming out???

HMBx1HMBx1about 11 years agoAuthor
Ch. 5 is submitted

Hey everyone, thanks for reading! I'm glad people seem to be enjoying the story. Sorry for the slowdown in writing recently, but I just submitted Chapter 5, so hopefully it will be posted sometime this week. It is going to be in the "Incest/Taboo" category, so keep an eye out there, or on my profile. And keep the comments coming! They definitely drive me to write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous