A Romantic Evening

Story Info
A couple's romantic evening is hypnotic.
2.3k words
4.53
9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When most couples thought of a romantic evening, they probably envisioned dinner and a movie, leading to a romp between the sheets. They weren't most couples, though.

They met a few months ago on a forum devoted to erotic hypnosis. He was an experienced hypnotist. She had recently admitted to herself she always had a kink for hypnosis, and was now beginning to explore it more deeply.

For the pair, tonight wouldn't be the standard romantic evening most couples experienced. They planned something much more in line with their tastes. Instead of a steak dinner and wine, they had a light snack with water.

They sat across from each other on her couch. She wore a dark negligee, silky and lacy. He hoped she wasn't wearing underwear, but he knew he would find out later. The thought of her underwear (or lack thereof) was distracting him. He needed to focus on the task at hand.

"So, let's recap," he said. "You want me to hypnotize you to become progressively sillier, hornier, and suggestible. And you want this progression to be triggered by orgasms, which grow in intensity?"

She nodded vigorously. The smile on her face that had started when he began talking grew wider and wider. "Exactly," she replied. "It's a mashup of my two favorite erotic mind control stories." He nodded, mirroring her smile. When they talked about this scene a week ago, he went home and read the stories in question. Individually, they were hot. The idea of a mashup... well, it was even more distracting than the underwear question. Focus, he reminded himself. Focus. She's counting on you for this.

He closed his eyes for a moment, willing himself to adopt his professional persona, the one in which he was calm, collected, assured. He opened them a moment later, finding himself looking into her large brown eyes. "Just collecting my thoughts," he explained. "Your idea..." he paused. "It's really..." She cocked her head, looking concerned. "It's hot," he finally managed. "I have to be able to concentrate to be able to do this, but it's getting me turned on, too."

The huge grin was back on her face. He grinned, too. This is why he liked her so much - they thought in the same ways, were turned on by the same things. He took another deep breath, willing himself to calm down.

"Okay, are you ready to go into trance?" he asked. Her dark eyes widened. "Yes," she almost squealed in excitement. "Very much so." The grin on her face grew even wider.

"Great," he grinned back. "Now, get comfortable on the couch." She had been facing him, sitting with her legs folded. When he asked her to get comfortable, leaned back into the couch. Her shoulders immediately loosened. The months of being a hypnotic subject left her primed for this. "You relaxed quickly, that's very good," he said encouragingly. She grinned again and sank more deeply into the couch.

He took another deep breath. The combination of nerves and excitement was getting to him. He wasn't normally like this when he was hypnotizing a subject, but she wasn't just any subject. He wanted to make this special for her.

"Now that you're sitting comfortably, I'm going to take out my trusty necklace here." It was corny and perpetuated every single hypnosis stereotype in existence, but she loved it. In fact, the fact that it reinforced so many stereotypes is why she loved it. That's why he brought the chain with him every time they met.

He stood up from the couch, positioning himself so that she had to look up to see him. He pulled the leather chain with the amethyst amulet dangling from it from his pocket, taking a moment to adjust his rapidly-tightening pants. Her eyes lit up upon seeing the necklace.

"Watch the necklace." He pitched his voice lower, purposely making his voice soothing and inviting. He held the leather necklace far enough above her head so she had to look straight up at it. "Watch the beautiful purple stone. It's got so many facets." He began gently swaying the necklace, watching her eyes as they followed the pendant.

"The light catches the facets," he continued. "Whenever the light catches a facet, it creates a pattern." Her eyelids were already beginning to droop, and it hadn't even been a full minute yet. Even better, he thought. "Looking at the pendant is really relaxing," he said as it swayed. "As you watch it, your body feels more and more relaxed." Her eyes closed for a moment. With great effort, she opened them again.

He tried not to smile. "Your eyes become more and more relaxed as they watch the pendant. It feels so good to close them - they feel so heavy." There was another prolonged blink on her part. After another few moments in that vein, her eyes were closed and her breathing was deep and steady. Perfect.

He sat down next to her on the couch. "Let's work on those post-hypnotic suggestions now," he said softly. "When you wake up, you will feel aroused. When you hear the chime, you'll have a mild orgasm. After every orgasm, you'll feel happier, sillier, more suggestible, and even more aroused than before. With every chime, the orgasms will grow stronger and stronger, and you'll feel happier, sillier, more suggestible, and even more aroused. When you hear a buzz, the effects of the post-hypnotic triggers will wear off. Please repeat back to me what I said."

She repeated it word for word in a monotone. He made her do this twice more to strengthen the suggestions. It had the added benefit of making him even harder. He took a few deep breaths before setting alarms on his phone. Then, he brought her out of the trance.

"You're going to come out of the trance now, feeling more awake as I count down from five. Five, opening your eyes, four, stretching your arms, three, becoming more aware of your surroundings, two, eyes open all the way now, and one." At the sound of his words, her eyes began to open. She stretched, her large breasts rising beneath the negligee. He noticed her nipples formed points beneath the silky fabric. A few more blinks, and her eyes opened fully.

"How do you feel?" he asked her. She blinked again slowly. "Umm..." she answered tentatively. "Good? Still waking up." She chuckled lazily, her voice slightly husky.

He smiled widely. Now he could take off his professional hypnotist hat and put on the kinky, horny lover hat. He looked down at his phone. The first chime should be going off...now.

At the sound of the chime, her eyes opened wider and she shuddered slightly. "Wow, that felt... that felt good," she said. A dreamy smile spread across her face. "Really good."

"You liked that?" he asked. "Uh huh," she nodded, still smiling. "Nice little orgasm there." His smile grew broader. "I think you'll feel even better by the end of the evening."

She raised an eyebrow, her eyes still looking a little unfocused. "The next chime should go off in another minute," he explained. "Chime?" she repeated, mystified. "Don't worry about it," he answered. "Just sit back and enjoy."

She shrugged. "Okay. I'll sit back and enjoy." She leaned back further into the couch, the negligee riding up higher on her thighs. Patience, he told himself. A few moments passed, and the chime sounded again. A small jolt went through her body. "Ooh," she moaned. He gave her a moment to recover. "Everything okay?" he asked with concern.

"Yeah." She had a dazed grin on her face. "Yeah, everything is... okay."

"How do you feel?" he asked. She blinked, then giggled. "Good. Like I've had a little too much to drink." She giggled again and moved closer to him. "How're you feeling?"

"Also good." He squirmed a bit in an effort to adjust his now very-tight pants. She giggled once more, pitching forward to land on his chest. "You smell nice," she murmured. He bent his head to smell her hair. "So do you," he replied.

She leaned into him further. Her small hands began tracing patterns on his shirt. "Mmm, you feel nice, too."

"Believe me, so do you," he said, his voice growing husky. He cast a glance at his phone next to him. Another few seconds. He draped his arm around her. The exposed skin of her back was warm and smooth. He leaned back further into the couch.

At the sound of the next chime, her body stiffened. She let out a louder moan. "How did that feel?" he asked. "Goood." Her voice was muffled by his shirt. She lifted her head to look up at him. There was a huge, dopey grin on her face. "I feel really good right now." She giggled.

In this position, he could see down her negligee. Her large breasts dangled invitingly. "What else do you feel?" he prompted. "Do you feel kind of... turned on?"

Her eyebrows furrowed adorably as she processed the suggestion. Then, her face lit up. "Yeah! Really turned on! Like, feel my nipples. They're so hard." You don't need to tell me twice, he thought. He traced the protrusion through the dark, silky fabric.

Her eyes widened. "Ohhh," she moaned. "That's, that's good. Keep doing that." Her eyelids closed as her head tilted back. "This could feel even better if you took off that negligee," he remarked. Her head snapped back and she opened her eyes. "That's such a good idea." Her voice held no trace of mockery, only seriousness. He helped her pull the negligee over her head, revealing her naked body. Well, that answers the underwear question, he thought.

"How about we move to the bedroom?" he suggested. "Good idea!" she replied enthusiastically. She practically skipped down the hall into her bedroom. He grabbed his phone and followed her. He collided with her at the entrance to the room. She was all over him, hands roaming along his chest, his back, his butt. She pulled his head down to meet hers, her lips hungrily kissing him.

The passion caught him off guard, but it only took a second to adjust. Together, they moved towards the bed as she frantically undressed him. He had the presence of mind to leave his phone on the night table. There were still a few more chimes to go.

"I'm so horny," she moaned between kisses. "So horny." He could only moan in response. They landed on the bed, her on top. Together, they pulled off his pants and boxers. "You're so hard," she marveled, sitting between his legs. "Hard for you," he rasped. The next chime sounded, and she shuddered. Her eyes rolled back in her head. "Ahhhh!" The noise was part moan, part shriek. That must have been an intense one for her, he mused. He didn't have much time to think as she pitched sideways onto the bed.

"You okay?" he panted, turning towards her. Her body shuddered as the orgasm continued to wash over her. He watched as the shudders subsided. She moaned weakly when the pleasure had passed. "That was intense, huh?" he asked, propping himself on his elbows. He received a moan in response. Then, her arm shot out and pulled him to her.

"Now," she panted. "Want you, now." She mashed her face against his, her tongue forcing itself down his throat. He was caught off guard by the force of her passion. He found a way to free an arm and groped for the drawer of her bedside table where the condoms were stored. While it was tempting to get swept up in the passion, they had agreed they would continue using condoms for the foreseeable future.

She was quite close to impaling herself upon him before he successfully unrolled the condom and put it on himself. He sat up and guided her into his lap. Then, he was inside her. Her softness, warmth, and wetness meant he probably wouldn't last long. He'd have to make this count. Concentrate, he reminded himself. Concentrate on holding off as long as possible.

That was easier said than done, though. He could feel her nipples brushing up against his chest hair. Her soft, warm skin moved against his as she settled into a slow bounce atop him. And she kept freaking moaning with every thrust. How was he supposed to hold off? He bit back a moan as the pleasure and heat rose higher and higher.

She was kissing his neck, his chest, his face as she moved up and down. "I can't..." he moaned. "Can't hold back anymore." His back arched as his orgasm overtook him. At that very moment, the chime sounded.

"Ahhhhh!" she screamed. He felt her muscles clench around him. He held her against him as the orgasm washed over her. This one must have been even stronger than the last one, he thought. And the last one seemed like a doozy. The scream subsided into whimpers as her body slumped into his. He rubbed her back. "You okay?" he asked again. "Mmmm," came the muffled response. He continued to rub her back as her body relaxed against his.

The buzzer sounded as he held her. "Mmm," she said again. Her voice sounded drugged, exhausted. "How was that for you?" he asked softly. It took her a moment to respond. "Amazing," she said, her head still resting on his shoulder. "Tiring," she added with a chuckle. "But amazing." She kissed his neck.

He gently squeezed her, and lowered her onto her pillow. They kissed, a lingering, sweet kiss that warmed him. "I'm going to clean myself up, then I'll get you some water," he said. She gave him a tired smile and nodded. Before he left the room, he asked, "Was the romantic evening everything you hoped for?"

Her smile went wide. "It was perfect."