All Comments on 'A Romantic Evening'

by easilymesmerized

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JoeyAcrimoniousJoeyAcrimoniousover 1 year ago

That was hot! I love this kind of hypno erotica, romantic and playful. Hoping to see more (and longer) stories like this.

I do think it would flow better if some of the paragraphs with lots of dialogue were broken up. Especially, the ones that have dialogue from both characters should be made into separate paragraphs.

Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That is an incredible way to keep your sex life exciting for all involved without having to go overboard with expensive dining, penthouse hotel and new clothing. I think something like that would be much more memorable and personal instead of some generic night out that you are paying for 6 months later and the best part is that you can keep doing it while switching up different parts. Great story that was so erotically hot.

easilymesmerizedeasilymesmerizedover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment, JoeyAcrimonious - I'll keep that in mind. As for longer stories, that's a maybe. It depends how much free time I have (and also what ideas I come up with).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story! More detail of what they're doing and feeling would be my only suggestion, but this was good.

easilymesmerizedeasilymesmerizedover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, Anonymous - I appreciate it! I'll keep it in mind for future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, a really loving and playful chapter. Would have liked just a couple more chimes before he orgasmed. I wonder what would happen if there were other chimes outside of the home that could set her off? He could control just a little from a distance and be able to help/stop her if she starts to really lose control. Maybe set up a safeword to use even under hypnosis?

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorover 1 year ago

This was a really interesting read. I haven't read all that many mind control stories, but I don't think I've ever seen one that was 100% consensual like this one was. I really like that idea. Maybe it's more common than I realize, but I've never seen it done like this before, so you get 5stars from me, just for that.

easilymesmerizedeasilymesmerizedover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks so much, MediocreAuthor! There are a bunch of consensual mind control stories (a few of which I've written) on this site. It's just a matter of finding them - I'm not sure if they're tagged that way or not.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The story was really hot...right up to the part where he reached for the condoms. It would've been a hell of a lot hotter if he hypnotized her and got her pregnant without her expecting him to do that to her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous