A Semester in the USA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is two main parts and a few connecting parts. The ring goes behind your testicles. The tube over your penis. And the pin and cylinder between them to hold them together. You see?"

She asked disassembling it and showing it. Somchai did not answer, but simply picked it up. And like in a trance, opened his zipper, pulled out his manhood, and began to assemble the device around it. Madison then allowed herself a brief mischievous smile.

Somchai completed the assembly, but then realized one piece was missing for the device not to fall apart. There was a hole at the end of the pin for something to hold the whole contraption together. And then Madison told him.

"Yes, that hole is for this padlock."

She said having produced a small luggage like lock that nevertheless had no key hole but a small round touchpad, like a fingerprint reader, instead.

"I thread that through here. Close it like this. And I can trust you completely."

And as she said that Somchai heard, and felt a click that told him he was her captive now. But the implications of that did not register then. Instead he saw Madison lay face down in her bed. She stretched her arms up and out, and her legs down and out, and exposed herself completely to him like that.

"I am ready now."

She said, expecting him to continue the massage. And continue he did.

Over the next hour Somchai admired Madison and all her appeal to the fullest. He measured her long thin legs. Her firm narrow waist. Her feminine but petite hips and breasts. He started at her head, and made his way slowly down her body. Stretched and rubbed each of her arms. Kneaded her back and her waist. He even squeezed her small but perky butt, and slipped his hand high in between her thighs. Madison allowed it all, and in fact when he did not go far enough, often grabbed his hand and guided him deeper. He caressed her long, thin, legs and even smelled her slender delicate feet. He savored her body with his eyes, with his touch, and even with her scent and taste a little bit. But he never actually crossed that last boundary of touching her womanhood.

Though Somchai was in heaven he also quickly learned that his heaven was a hell in disguise. His manhood flexed but was obstructed in its cage. It wanted to stretch but it was thwarted from doing so. It leaked profusely from an opening at the end. And soon his testicles where throbbing like a terrible migraine in the narrow crevice from which they hung out of the steel contraption. Even as he continued pleasing his svelte blonde hostess, Somchai began grunting and groaning in pain and despair. He came to realize the cage he was trapped in was small. Not in its girth, but in its length. Designed to keep him well in check, emasculated. Basically neutered. And he came to realize that being made of steel, it was practically unbreakable. He was not going to attack it with a blow torch, that was for sure! And that with the padlock being biometric it could not be cracked. Somehow he was at the mercy of the girl who had all but tricked him into it. Tricked him because even though he put it on himself, he had not really understood what he was doing. But in genital pain and sexual need, what he had done was beginning to sink in.

Madison turned around for him, facing up with her arms and legs still spread before him. And she waited as she expected him to continue massaging her. Which he did. Madison in fact looked at him, intently and fixedly for a few minutes as Somchai continued serving her. He looked adorable. He was in obvious discomfort and besides himself in lust. But he could not stop what he was doing or even begin to work on a solution to his predicament. He just continued to worship her like an eunuch priest serving his Goddess. And Madison loved that. She watched him look deep between her legs, and touch her within a fraction of an inch of her womanhood, and then shiver and groan in agony and despair. But he was like under a spell, and she had him exactly where she wanted him. She let him have a great look. And a great feel of all of her. Later there would be time for him to have a great smell and taste as well. But after Somchai had been an hour bringing her great pleasure in her bed, she smiled at him her 1000 watt smile and silently mouthed.

"Thank you."

Somchai did not respond. He merely stopped what he had been doing. And like a feverish man, stayed on his knees on her bed shaking. Madison looked at him with a smaller, more mischievous smile, admiring her handiwork, and liked what she saw. Somchai was beside himself and did not know what hit him.

After a few minutes Madison got up, standing tall like an Empress in lingerie. She reached out for Somchai's hand and pulled him up from her bed. Then smiling at him again interlaced each of her hands with each of his. Then she said.

"Thanks for that. I really need to rest now, it has been a long day for me."

And Somchai could not believe that here stood this gorgeous blonde American girl in front of him, in nothing but lacy black lingerie, talking to him like a friendly new acquaintance. He was a gentleman, but it was beginning to cross his mind that his manhood was locked in pain and neglected inside a cage. And by courtesy if not rights, he was owed some relief now. Instead he came to realize Madison had not even mentioned anything about freedom, let alone relief. And Somchai, never having been in that situation before, was not sure what his next move was.

Madison for her part, kindly but firmly then proceeded to drag him by his hand to her living room. She packed his course materials for him, and handed him his backpack. Still flaunting her soft lines and curves, her fair skin, to him. Then, again by the hand, dragged him to her door. And opening the door for him, while hiding her seminude state by standing behind it, gestured for him to go. And Somchai stood there stunned like a deer before headlights again. In his pants his manhood was still struggling to get hard in its cold hard prison. And he was aching for relief. But Madison gently but firmly pushed him out the door. And with one last 1000 watt smile told him.

"Thank you, again."

And closed the door on him. Leaving him in the cold, hard, dark of her buildings hall. And in utter panic and despair of what was to be of him, sexually, now.

Chapter 2

The night after Madison closed the door on Somchai, Somchai could find no rest or peace. His mind did nothing but think about Madison, her soft fair skin, and her tight slim body. How it felt in his hands and how it looked to his eyes. And every time Somchai mentally relieved the experience of giving Madison that seminude, full body massage his genitals came to life. He penis tried to stretch and his testicles tried to retract, but both met the cold hard limits of the steel device that she had imprisoned them in. The cruel memento that Madison had left him with. And the closest thing to the masculine expression of his desire for the svelte blonde US Midwestern girl that Somchai could achieve was the wet, warm leaking of genital lubrication into his too small cage. Which was far more discomfort than it was worth. Somchai felt he was hopelessly falling into Madison's cruel sexual thrall.

Madison for her part was happy and excited by how that night had gone. Feeling Somchai's eyes and hands upon her. His desire for her. His thwarted masculine reaction towards her. It made her feel warm and fuzzy. Excited. Aroused. There were few things she liked as much as a man pining in agony for her. Especially a tall, dark and exotic man. And Somchai was all that. Waiting until he was well worked up into a hot heavy state, and then dismissing him from her presence, was precious. Leaving him locked up with no expectation of release, was priceless. So much so that Madison came alone in her bed later that night from nothing more than the through of what she had done to that boy.

Madison made herself scarce the next several days, and let Somchai stew in his misery alone and without hope. Somchai meanwhile had to learn to control his arousal, as every time he became aroused from thoughts of Madison he felt the intense discomfort of genital confinement. He had to adopt the habit of relieving himself sitting down. And he had to learn the technique of letting soap and water wash thoroughly through the device as he showered. It occurred to him he was sexually and genitally handicapped even as Madison went about her life normally. And that thought only increased the friendly but cruel svelte blonde's sex appeal in his eyes. He dreamed of her every night, only to wake up in a cold sweat. And he felt he had no recourse but to wait until the mischievous American girl invited him again.

Thus Somchai studied and agonized, and Madison studied, got together with friends, and had plenty of fun over the next several days till Tuesday and their joint math lecture came around. And once again Somchai saw Madison, this time in a denim mini skirt, white crop halter top, and wedge sandals, strut towards him at the beginning of class. With her 1000 watt smile she greeted her admirer.

"Hello handsome! Had a good weekend? Thanks for the help last week. And that other thing you did for me. I enjoyed it. Come at 9pm tonight!"

And with a one eyed wink, she walked past him to sit towards the back as she had done before. Somchai felt his manhood stir in its cage, and his heart skip a beat, his mind leap, at the idea of another rendezvous with Madison. And because he did not know better, at the hope that this time he would find satisfaction.

Somchai was barely focused enough to pay attention and take notes. And as the class finished once again Madison walked past him, this time lightly, briefly and discretely grabbing onto his caged manhood as she walked by. To which Somchai visibly bent and audibly groaned, but did not reach out to hold on to her by any physical or verbal means.

Madison was pleased by how Somchai was falling under her spell, and excited by taking him further down his path to perdition. And with the glow from that thought she carried on with her day, while Somchai suffered for her in return.

When Somchai showed up at her place at 9pm she was ready for him. As she let him through her door she said.

"Thanks for coming handsome! I girl could get used to so much service and devotion! Aren't you a knight!"

Reaching up to him on her toes and kissing him in the cheek. At the same time pressing her body against his. Her chest against his. Her free and ready pelvis and against his caged and impotent one.

"I,.. I would hope so... I have been... thinking about you...""

Somchai stammered semi confessionally. Not quite going to where he could not withdraw, but showing his weak hand with regards to Madison.

"Come in!"

Madison then said, grabbing Somchai by the hand, interlacing her fingers with his, and dragging him into her apartment. She then made a seductive procession towards one of her couches, a smaller love seat, with her boytoy in tow. And sitting down, all but compelled him to sit down beside her.

"A beer?"

She asked handing him a bottle brew like she had last time. And asked.

"So... can I see your notes?"

And beamed her irresistible friendly, to the point of flirty, smile.

Somchai of course was ready for that and handed his hostess his linear algebra notes, which he was almost beginning to take more for Madison's sake than his own. Madison picked it up and began to peruse it. But she also did something that caught Somchai completely unawares, and stunned him like a deer in headlights.

Madison, turned ninety degrees to lean on the arm rest of her love seat. Leaned back a bit. Let her casual but sexy high wedges drop from her feet onto the rug before them. And lifting her feet, placed them squarely on her guest's face. With not as much as a glance or a comment, she then went on to flip through the pages of Somchai notebook.

Somchai was so stunned he did not even move for a minute. Even as the svelte blonde let her fair delicate feet impudently rest on his tanned chiseled face. The first emotion to hit him was that of shame. Even a bit of anger. As the world over somebody's feet to somebody else's face could be nothing but a sign of denigration, of disrespect. Of bullying and domination. Of reducing the target to beta, even gamma status. But a second later he also felt Madison's soft skin, her briny foot scent, even a bit of taste on his lips. And Somchai's imprisoned manhood began to str. Then a third second later he reached up with his hands to hold Madison's feet by the ankles. Not really to push them away from his face, but at least to pause for a second and think his next move. But as soon as he had closed his fingers around Madison's naked ankles she said.

"Ok, tiger. I loved your touch last week, but I have not invited you to touch me today. So...be my devout chaste knight... and keep your hands to yourself! Let go... and let your hands rest on your good boy lap."

Upon which Somchai, incredibly, did as he was told with the blonde American's feet still squarely upon his face. She smiled at him, kindly, and friendly, once he had backed down from challenging her, and told him further.

"You can turn towards me if you want. In fact, I invite you to."

And he did, which only left each of Madison's soles on either side of his face. One arch on each side of his nose. One heel, on each side of his lips. Five toes over each of his eyes. And Madison simply went back to flipping pages.

"Did you understand what the professor meant about linear transformation?"

Madison asked her guest, who with her feet on his face, his eyes closed for protection, began.

"Yes. Linear transformation is..."

And he went on to answer her. As he did, he slowly moved his hands to take hold of his own manhood. And even thought he could not please himself in a cage, he held onto himself tight for comfort. Madison took note, and smiled. Her move with her feet was not just a fun game, it was a test, and so far Somchai was passing it. To make it more challenging she kept repositioning her feet slightly. Resting them more one way or another. At times holding Somchai nose between her big and index toes. At times sliding all five of one of her set of toes into his mouth. At times squeezing his cheeks between her arches. And other than squirm and groan and hold onto his neglected manhood, Somchai let her, even as he continued talking to her. So Madison was pleased.

Somchai meanwhile was in agony. And confused. He knew he ought to be offended. Even angry. He had some dignity. But we was also excited. Aroused. And his manhood was straining painfully in his cage. He knew he should put a stop to the indignity Madison was visiting upon him. But he could not. He did not even want to. Her feet were soft, and even though they smelled and tasted a bit like sea water, they were exquisite. And he liked, and hated, them on his face.

Madison meanwhile allowed herself to enjoy the sight. She was proud of her fair delicate slender feet. And she felt there was no better frame and background for them than the tanned masculine face of some exotic foreign boy. And Somchai was letting his face be just that. The pedestal upon which she rested her feet. And he was in agony over the privilege, but was enduring it like a champ. And that made Madison happy.

Till she decided to escalate the situation. And Madison, sliding down an extra foot in her love seat, slid down the length of her calves around Somchai's face. Rested the back of her knees on his shoulders. Crossed her ankles behind his head. And closed her knees in front of his face. She then continued casually perusing Somchai's notes, even as she held his head in an inescapable leg lock. And even as he lowered his face and head a bit from the weight of her legs.

"And the kernel of a linear transformation?"

Madison asked Somchai. Who did the best to enunciate clearly with his South East Asian accent, even as he struggled to speak through Madison's calves and knees. Somchai also held on tighter to his manhood. And eventually began to speak with a husky, breathy voice, as he struggled to manage his state.

Madison smiled like a little girl in a candy store as the tall, fit, dark and handsome boy buckled under her. He could probably bench press her weight, but he was bowed down before her with her legs around his face. Keeping his hands to himself even as she teased him, and debased him, beyond reason. And she liked the sight of it. Of her long, thin, fair legs wrapped around his tanned, chiseled face. His dark, straight hair crowning them both. His face barely visible. All but effaced by her, but he taking it. She also liked he was all but beginning to shake in despair.

And indeed Somchai felt he was at the end of his will. He was a "well bred" chivalrous young man. A gentleman. But he felt between the provocation and the degradation all he wanted to do was crack wide open the legs the of the svelte, blonde American girl before him. Pin her to her own couch. And ravish her with a violence that would leave her cleaved in two. And yet he was managing to keep his hands to himself. Even though he knew she was playing some cruel game on him, and he deserved to stand up for himself. He did not. He just let her run circles around him.

Eventually Madison took the sexual stratal assault once step further. From her position on her back, torso, thighs and calves at right angles to each other, she swiveled to her left bringing her knees down. Her knees brought Somchai's head with them, till he lied besides but lower than her. And she continued swiveling gracefully around, like a skilled gymnast or ballerina, till Somchai lay on his back where she had lay before. His legs over the armrest where he previously leaned. And Madison, sliding Somchai's face up her thighs, sat squarely on him. Her crotch on his face.

In that position Somchai began to asphyxiate. Though Madison had bare legs, and only wore an ultra-low rise denim mini skirt on her hips, the cotton panties she wore beneath them were smashed on Somchai nose and mouth. And though the scent, and taste, was delicious.it provided with Somchai with little oxygen to breathe. So the young Asian man began to pant under his hostess. But still, though squirming and moaning, kept his hands to himself. And Madison, looking down at him, still with his notes in her hands, smiled at him.

Madison entire pivot had been graceful. And she just rested casually on her knees on her couch with Somchai's face wedged between her crotch and thighs. It felt warm and filling to have him there. And it was flattering to her that such a smart, fit and handsome foreign man was just letting himself be driven like a lamb by her. That she was bending him to her feminine will basically unchallenged. Madison loved to be desired so much, a boy was helpless before her.

Somchai meanwhile had never had his face sat on before. And never in his wildest dreams would he have imagined he would experience it with such an exquisite svelte blonde American girl as Madison. He was not sure if he would die of oxygen deprivation under the crotch of such a Goddess, but if he did, he thought that would be an excellent way to die. And he began to fall into a trance beneath Madison. His hands and arms, now falling limply by his side.

Madison amazingly was able to continue reading through Somchai's last couple of pages of notes. But she also began to softly, slowly circle and rock over Somchai's face. His tanned exotic face, soft and hard in all the right places, provided a perfect instrument to comfortingly pleasure herself against. And she began to lubricate profusely as she did.

Somchai then began to drown, as well as suffocate, under his hostess, and her feminine nectar was like a drug that dulled his mind to a round perfectly smooth bowling ball. He was sure by then if she asked him one more question, and lifted herself enough for him to speak, he would be unable to utter a word in any language. As he was in a complete sexual daze. Yet the exquisite svelte blonde Midwestern girl above his face kept circling, rocking and grinding deeper and harder with each passing minute. Till dry humping his face was all that she was doing. And eventually she tightened her knees with all her strength, pushed down with all her weight, and came with a flood of juices all over his face.

123456...9