All Comments on 'A Sentimental Education Ch. 01'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
JPintrainingJPintraining11 months ago

Oh Pix, how can anyone not be so moved by this.

You tell a story of realism and truth, compassion and love.

You are and always will be my beating heart.

Geeeez, I so love you.❤️

June

PixiehoffPixiehoff11 months agoAuthor

Thank you, my darling June, this is for you (and me) xxxxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff11 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Cleeve xx

used2bjustjused2bjustj11 months ago

Hindsight is a beautiful thing but can be torturous for the soul. I feel like this got dropped mid chapter. Hopefully you will write a little more about what happened if it's not too painful. If you had that ankle operation I hope it all went well.

J

MigbirdMigbird11 months ago

Thank you for sharing. Was about to say “could not have been easy” then thought, no, maybe cathartic. Maybe that’s a cliche. Regardless, so many places in this short poignantly rich piece I wanted to underline a line or phrase — a habit that marks up some of the books I love. Encourages revisiting. You write so well.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; I am so sorry to read of all your medical problems and the fact, that it appears that in future you will be in a wheelchair and I thought my medical history was bad. I am now cured of the sepsis, the HPV is under control and the cancer (according to the oncologist, fine), I retire from my job (Head of sixth form and deputy head) end of Christmas term and as I stated last time, I'm a granny at 44, 45 mid November. I only hope from the way this is heading that there are not problems between you and your wife, that would be heart-breaking for you both and for your many fans and supporters. Love and hugs beulah.

PixiehoffPixiehoff11 months agoAuthor

Thank you, usedtobe. The next chapter is up tomorrow xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff11 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Migbird. This is not easy to write - but needed to be written xxxxx

SerradaCSerradaC11 months ago

Daughter of my heart, it is lovely story, as always. I look forward to the next chapter, and all that come after. What can I say, five stars as always. Hugggsss and kisses to you and June. MamaS XXX

Paul4playPaul4play11 months ago

Oh, Pixie…and June…so extraordinarily human!

Your story…the story of both of you…is pure romance, yet very real.

The love, the lust, the pain and remorse, the introspection and the blind spots.

Pixie, your narrative brings emotional intensity and insight that few other writers can accomplish. It is tactile. It is sincere. It is human. It is imperfect. It is unique. It is beautiful.

Thank you for sharing.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen11 months ago

A superb piece of writing, that I suspect is almost as much for you, Pixie dear, as it is for your loyal and enthusiastic band of followers. It proves that erotica doesn't have to be wall-to-wall fucking to be sensual. I loved it. I hope your health improves and that you and your June can find a way back to the heady days of 'first love'. My best wishes to you both.

PixiehoffPixiehoff11 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much beulah. I am out iof the wheelchair now and getting better. Big hugs to you xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff11 months agoAuthor

Thank you SO much Mama S xxxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff11 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much Olwen, and you are right. There is more trauma to come - but the fact I am writing this gives a clue to the ending xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff11 months agoAuthor

Paul, thank you so much - your words mean a lot to me, and like Olwen, I am glad that you can appreciate the story so much xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff11 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Cupertino - if you read on, it will get sadder ... but at the end of the road is light xxxxxx

amadeuseroticamadeuserotic11 months ago

Darling Pixie,

Having followed you for a few years, I recognize autobiographical elements from your earlier stories here. However, I am missing out on any hindsight moment.

I cannot say "this was bound to happen", or "had I known at the time".

I find your life story unpredictable, full of surprises and endless possibilities.

Thank you for taking us on this journey of sentimental education. By sharing your life with your readers, you educate us and enrich our lives.

PixiehoffPixiehoff11 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, darling Wolfie - the hindsight will, paradoxically, become clearer as the story advances xxxxx

PlayfulGJackPlayfulGJack11 months ago

"marry in haste and repent at leisure."

Pixie - One of t he best lines you have ever shared with us!!

PixiehoffPixiehoff11 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Jack xxxxx

ArkingArking11 months ago

In life, things are rarely as they seem. Good people do bad things sometimes. I have learnt to forgive and love again.

PixiehoffPixiehoff11 months agoAuthor

I think unless we can do that, Bobbi, we diminish ourselves xx

Wag_that_tail86Wag_that_tail8611 months ago

You have a wonderful way with words: "Cliches are just truths so worn smooth by time and experience..." is a beautiful example. But what is really captivating about your writing is that you pour your heart into it, it takes courage to be so open and vulnerable.

PixiehoffPixiehoff11 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Wag. This one has not been easy, but your reaction, June's, and that of others makes me glad I did xxxxx

GayKatGayKat11 months ago

Love Is Blind!

Hallo Pixie, they say love is blind, and I tend to believe it, because that's the only way I have of explaining the foolish things I've did, and as for hindsight lying, no I found hindsight to be 2020... it always told me the truth, when I was willing to listened!

Pixie Love, from your stories and poetry, Jackie and I feel as if we know you like your one of our close personal friends...... and were so saddened to read about you having TS, but look with you and June's love, girl were betting our money on the two of you!

Thank you, this is written beautifully, 5-Stars..

The Black Queen and Gay Kat!

💋💋💋

PixiehoffPixiehoff11 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, my darlings xxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wonderful morning story, I must read the next chapters. The best line was, "there is no one like June, that's why I am marrying her." My best friend first kissed me when I was in ninth grade, I was upset about something meaningless. Her occasional kisses were almost always passionate and took me by surprise, they were her gifts to me and not just her way of lifting my spirits. I'd ask why and she'd reply, "only for you, you're special." She was a year ahead of me in school but a lightyear ahead in life, a week before she left for college, we shared a very special night in each others arms. We attended each other's graduations, big occasions and celebrations, she was my bridesmaid and before my wedding we spent one more night together. When my marriage collapsed, she returned to save me, from drinking, drugs and angry men, she lifted my spirits, held things together for my kids while she breathe life back into my soul and taught me to become a strong independent woman and mother, to step out of the shadow of men. She is my June, and my lover.

Nicole2023Nicole202311 months ago

I waited til I think the end of the "series" before I start reading. Cliffhangers make me anxious lol.

I remember messaging you and asking if one of you were short and you responded. Id never heard us ts before you explained. So a quick Google, you are survivor. You beat the odds. I pray you continue to beat the odds. I hope to have a fraction of the love you too share.

Nicole

PixiehoffPixiehoff11 months agoAuthor

Oh, Anonymous, your comment moved me so much. I know how fortunate you are to have found your "June", and that you will never let her go, nor you her xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff11 months agoAuthor

Thank you Nicole. Yes, coming out here about TS was, in its own way, as hard as coming out in real life about being a lesbian. Thank you so much for your supportive comments xxxxx

Nicole2023Nicole202311 months ago

You're welcome Pixie, I read the actress Linda hunt has it. Love her in NCIS.

Thank you for allowing your readers into your life

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
1323 Followers
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner and yenta of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers. I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. There ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES