A sex slave in Ancient Rome. Pt. 03

Story Info
A slave experiences his first anal threesome.
1.4k words
4.33
6.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Sex Slave in Ancient Rome part three

The night with my kind master Marcus was a milestone in my young life. I had sucked his cock to completion several times before. But on this occasion I had gladly given up my virgin bottom to his thick shaft, pleasing him and pleasing myself.

When he finally fell asleep, after fucking me three separate times (though the final time he was obliged to lay back and finish in my eager mouth), I slipped out of bed. I did not want to assume that he wished to awaken next to me; I am a slave, after all. Walking in a slight daze back to the slave quarters, I worried that my rear entrance was now so opened that it would continue to gape slightly. I could feel the trickle of liquid deposited there by my master dripping into the divide of my bottom.

I was somewhat embarrassed by his repeated entries into my most private place, and blushed as I hurried to the slave quarters. But after a warm bath -- Marcus' slaves had their own bathhouse, and were encouraged to use them -- my rectum had closed up, as I discovered when I inserted a tentative finger there. I felt secure and safe. Marcus had treated me with great consideration, and I was very grateful to him.

I'm submissive by nature, and had soon discovered that fellatio was a most gratifying activity. I love the helpless feeling of a thick cock pressing into my mouth and throat. I love the combination of smoothness and hardness, and greatly enjoy the sounds of pleasure made by my partner as I skillfully kiss and lick his member.

Most of all I like the spurting, fountaining torrent of warm come gushing into my throat. Everything seems to explode. Sometimes, to emphasize my surrender, I collected the salty liquid, opened my mouth to show it to my partner, then swallowed it luxuriously.

But the extended session of first anal sex last night was far more intense. Though the initial penetration proved uncomfortable, in a short while I was opened and delighting in being fucked. My master's cock moving slowly at my entrance aroused the nerves there to send thrills through my whole body. And when he thrust his full length into me, creating an explosion deep inside, I almost died of pleasure. Each time he probed all the way into me was like a full orgasm.

Thus I spent the morning going about my duties in a pleasant daze. At lunchtime Marina sidled up to me and hugged me. She is a voluptuous slave from Greece, in her late thirties, with marvelous skin and dark flowing locks, helpful and friendly to me.

She is a frequent bed companion of my master's. When together they engage mainly in oral and anal sex, so because of her extensive experience taking it in her back passage, she was most helpful in preparing me for my anal initiation. Under her direction I had passionately licked her pussy and ass, while she sucked me off.

She kissed me with open mouth; her breath was fragrant. Then she reached below my tunic and gave my cock a squeeze. Such greetings are not uncommon among slaves, who are restricted in so many other ways.

When my cock responded to her squeeze she began to fondle it skillfully; Marina is highly sexed, like me, and frequently shares our master's bed. I was excited and grew hard almost immediately. Her breath started to come faster; she flushed and slid her other hand behind me. Gently trailing down the divide of my bottom, she found my anal entrance and caressed it with a delicate fingertip.

"Master broke your ass in thoroughly, didn't he? I can tell by this little ring here." She ran her finger around the raised circle of muscle that now, after Master had penetrated me there three times in one evening, extruded from my back passage. She pressed a digit against the shy opening; I took a deep breath, exhaled and simultaneously opened my sphincter. She gently inserted first one, then two of her slender fingers, and began to stroke me inside.

I was fully erect. We stood there in rapt mutual absorption; I started to squirm delightedly as she pressed her fingers deeper inside me. I was reaching beneath her tunic to reciprocate her attentions when we heard Demetrius the major domo - himself a slave, though our superior - stumping down the hallway. We ceased our activity; smiling mischievously, Marina inserted the slender fingers that had been inside me into her mouth. "To be continued."

Coincidentally, Demetrius had a message for the two of us. Tomorrow evening our Master wished to see us both. I could tell from Marina's pensive expression that she was already planning the activities that would ensue then. Her inventiveness in such matters, coupled with her complete lack of carnal shame, made her most appealing to any partner.

Our Master had returned, and -- bathed and perfumed, pleasantly anticipatory -- Marina and I knocked on his door. He greeted us warmly and offered us wine and grapes. He lay back on his large bed and played with his cock while we stripped slowly and turned so he could review our bottoms: mine round and somewhat girl-like, Marina's fuller but beautifully shaped.

Naked, we joined him on the bed. We both kneeled before him and I gripped his large cock and began to run my tongue sensually its full length. Marina licked his heavy balls, then joined me in the lingual caressing. We were all three excited already: Master's cock was pulsing, my own was fully erect, while Marina's nipples were hard and her breath coming faster.

Giggling and nudging each other, Marina and I had made plans for Marcus' entertainment. In turn we gave his cock, already crowned with a large drop of pre-cum, a slow, brief suck. Then Marina moved down the bed and turning on her front, raised her luscious bottom in the air. Plucking some large purple grapes from the dish, she presented her anal entrance, which opened like a flower.

One at a time she pressed the grapes into her anus, moaning softly as she did so. I moved behind her and kneeling, bent my mouth to her opening and licked her slowly. She convulsed in orgasm.

Enormously aroused, I began to suck at her; slowly and sensuously she pushed out each grape into my waiting mouth. They were lightly scented with her intimate juices, and I ate them with delight.

Rising, I presented my rigid cock at her asshole, which seemed to wink invitingly. I had never penetrated another person before; as I slowly entered her the sensation was extraordinary. She was tight yet delectably soft inside; my cock was wrapped in a glove of flesh. She gave a deep groan as I pushed into her. Once I had penetrated her fully, she began to simultaneously move her hips slowly and squeeze me with her sphincter. It felt wonderful.

But I was mindful of my Master's pleasure. I lay full length, impaling Marina's velvet body, and turned to smile invitingly at Marcus as, buried in Marina's ass, I spread my own bottom apart for him. Eagerly he joined us to push his cock slowly inside me, to my considerable pleasure. Now he had penetrated me to his fullest extent, causing me to cry out; I writhed in ecstasy as his cock dominated me and Marina skillfully squeezed me.

Marcus whispered softly and inaudibly in my ear as he began a series of deep thrusts into me. When I didn't respond, he gave a sharp slap to my buttock, so that I timed my own thrusts with his. The three of us squirmed with pleasure as I fucked Marina's ass in unison with Master's entries into mine. It did not seem more pleasure was possible.

All of us were slippery with sweat. Marina appeared to be enjoying a series of explosive orgasms, Master was more swollen than I'd ever felt him, while I was wrapped in delicious flesh front and back. The room was filled with the scent of sex as we moaned and panted softly together. Each lunge of my master created a detonation of sensation deep inside me. Marina's rectum was warmly enveloping, a cocoon of intimacy.

Her lush body was unbelievably soft and yielding. Her rectum felt smooth as silk, gripping and squeezing my cock. Marcus filled me completely, thrusting deeply so that I cried out each time he plunged into me. The moment was approaching for each of us (though Marina had already orgasmed several times). A great wave of sensation swept through me and I spurted torrentially, just as Marcus erupted copiously in my ass. We collapsed limply into a sandwich of completely relaxed flesh, and Marina reached to embrace us both.