A Special Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What can I say? Um!" She cried out, unable to contain the anticipation as Dev's nose glanced across her clit, "He can really eat a pussy!" She squirmed beneath her husband's talented tongue. A single long middle digit pushed its way into her dripping vagina.

"Emily!?" Kyra giggled.

"What!? You go seven years without oral sex and then see how reasonable you are!" Emily looked at Kyra as the younger woman played with her breasts and decided that was a good idea. She rolled a pair of rock-hard nipples between her fingers as Devon conducted a perfect symphony with his tongue and fingers.

"Seven years!? Damn, girl, I might have been wrong to call you lucky before." There was another laugh from Ky before she unleashed a cry of joy.

"Nah, I'm still... OH!" Devon's skilled lips wrapped around her clit, suckling on the little nub and overwhelmed her conscious thought for a moment. His eyes danced as he looked at her with a wink and moved back to lapping her flowing nectar, "...Lucky." Em finished her sentence, "A. He loves to do that. B. Nothing bad happened when I let him do more than just have sex without the condom."

The conversation died out for several minutes as the guys plied their typically private trades. Devon was an absolute prodigy when it came to unlocking pleasure from her body. He had been from the first time they got together and only improved as they experimented and found new climactic triggers.

As excited as Emily had been earlier when they were breaking in the new house, it was a pale comparison to how turned on she was showing off what Dev could do to her. Devon flicked his tongue at her clitty in a manner that was more akin to vibrating. His technique was causing orgasmic energy to compact into her very core. He was slow and deliberate in building her up as if he were building a tall house of cards. The higher the tower was when she cascaded into orgasm, the more astounding it would be when it fell.

Kyra looked to be in heaven, her powerful legs spread wide around her husband, who was a blur of motion on her pussy. The pair of bright pink runners on her feet would catch and reflect the kitchen lights while her hands kneaded and teased at her nipples. Em's vision yo-yoed between her close friend and Devon.

Emily gripped her hand down on her husband's smoothly shaved pate, imploring him to go more for her clitoris. He would suckle on the bundle of nerves and flick his tongue at it. Devon did not seem to want to push her into bliss before he had built up a masterpiece.

"Ohhh! Ffuuuu!" Kyra declared to the ceiling before her eyes closed, and she looked to be screaming without a sound emitted from her dark crimson-stained lips. Her legs vibrated around JP as he stood to watch, seemingly hypnotized by his wife's climax. Emily couldn't stop watching her writhe in pleasure. Devon sensed a change and observed, though his fingers never stopped sliding in and out of Em, keeping the heat on her.

"Wow..." Kyra finally gasped, "I'm glad we both found guys that enjoy that!" Kyra sat up, pushed JP back, then leapt down and turned around. Jean Pierre stepped behind her and pressed his very thick cock into his wife. He was uncircumcised, and his length may be slightly longer than average, but he looked to have a lot in common with a soda can. Emily was somewhat curious to see what Ky looked like taking that wide penis, "Oh! What did you mean by more than have sex without a condom?"

"I let him finish in me."

"Emily!" Kyra yelped out and shook her head.

"What!?" Em smiled and shook her head, "He had just given me my very first vaginal orgasm! And I wouldn't let him up." Devon lowered back down to her vagina and returned to work without comment. He and JP seemed content to let the ladies have a moan and sigh broken conversation while they worked.

Kyra's large breasts swayed back and forth as Jean Pierre grabbed her hips and wasted no time getting into a rhythm. Her best friend used her arms on the island to push back against JP, "No wonder... Dev.... came back... with a ring... in a couple months. That... must be some... pussy girl." Kyra was having a much harder time saying anything.

"The best." Devon intruded on the conversation to confirm. That was the only response as his fingers blurred in and out of Em's tight tunnel. He knew just the right places to hit to have Emily shuddering in anticipation. Her husband smiled up at her before attacking her clitoris directly. His lips enshrouded the nerves as he intermittently sucked and battered them with his tongue. "Cum for me, Em," Dev stated, increasing the pressure on her clitty.

Between her rolling her sensitive nipples and Devon's actions, Emily's world was utterly overtaken by bliss, "GGGGHHHHHHH!" All the air in her lungs was ripped out by the blast of climax. Her body shook as she slowly pulled in oxygen in staccato bursts. Her scream was not just for show as her world exploded into a joyous sensation. She wiggled and roared as neurons fired a torrent of feeling through her body. The most beautiful sunset tones flashed through her clenched eyes as if a flashbulb was firing on one of Dev's cameras.

Em soaked in every millisecond of impossible bliss. Dev continued to conduct the climax with perfect, practiced precision. When her eyes snapped open, her husband had the proudest smile on his lips. He had earned that pride.

"Fuck me, Devon!" She ordered; the second orgasm had only made her hungrier for far more.

"That sounded like fun!" Kyra declared. Emily had almost forgotten that they were there.

"Devon is a fucking magician, I swear." Em scooted to the counter's edge as he stood and pressed his big, perfectly-curved, dark cock into her. The pair of orgasms was fantastic, but she needed this feeling of fullness as her vagina stretched to take all of him. An aftershock of the last climax rippled through her, "FFff... Especially with his wand." Her husband took things slowly. Even as turned on as she was, he could be a lot to handle.

"Gahh!" Kyra's arms strained as she pushed back against Jean Pierre, "I think... I can... empathize... I married... the best... sex... of my life. Mmm!" A shout of pleasure cut her off. JP had her hips clenched hard in his meaty hands as he paused for a second with his wife completely impaled.

Emily wanted to reply, but she needed to kiss Devon. Her vagina pulsed around his hard rod as he picked up speed. Em gripped the edge of the granite and slid her ass across the sweat and nectar-soaked surface to meet every thrust. She needed fierce deep sex to finally alleviate the want that had still not yet been sated.

Her tiny home was crammed full of the grunts, moans, slaps, smacks, and claps of passionate lovemaking. Em no longer had the mental bandwidth required to hold onto a conversation. A brief thought that this may be the last time Devon and Emily fucked in this tiny kitchen crossed her mind.

Their escapades were never merely sequestered to the bedroom. In fact, they may have fucked more in the living room/kitchen combination than in their bed. Spooning on the couch often led to slow, sensual sex. When something was cooking in the kitchen, Emily liked to ride Devon against the timer, trying to get him to spill before the alarm. Being a home nudist with a man who supported her often led to spontaneity.

Within only a few minutes, Emily could feel the desire to cum rising again. Her arms wrapped around Dev's back, pulling him closer as the euphoria quaked like seismic waves through her body. He pulled back so that his cock was hitting just the right spot.

"Ohh!" Her nails bit into Devon's flesh when his fingers found her clit again. He broke a series of manic kisses to move down her neck. He knew how to perfectly nibble on her collarbone before zeroing in on a nipple.

Maybe she liked having an audience, even if their moans and sighs were as loud as theirs, or perhaps Devon was an actual wizard, either way, she was on the verge of exploding. Their sex sounded so much wetter and more indecent than ever before, but that made her so hot, "Fuck me, Dev." Came out like she was begging in almost a mew.

"Harder?"

Emily tried to reply, but all she could do was nod enthusiastically as she was lost in moaning. Devon moved his hips faster but still managed to stay controlled, concentrating on her special bundle of nerves at the top of her vaginal walls.

"FFffffff..." Devon sucked down hard, but not too strong, on her nipple, just how she liked it.

"Oh, God!!!!!" She wailed and grasped desperately at Devon's back as three fonts of bliss roared to life.

Her husband had managed to time the tiny orgasm that he could summon by playing with her nipples and overlayed it with a powerful vaginal climax at nearly the same time. Wrapped around and most potent of all was the powerful clitoral explosion. She shrieked as Dev plunged his length into her, thrusting his hips just a little. The complete fullness of her pussy capped off an epic, unbelievable release.

"Cum for me!" Devon demanded. Their sex life seemed to be the only place he was so forceful. It was exactly what she needed.

She thrashed on top of the cabinets, screaming and hollering as Devon held her safe in his strong arms. Her honey flowed from her as if the pleasure couldn't be contained. The colors of the vibrant Colorado sunset ricocheted through her clenched eyes as a torrent of joy shattered her consciousness for a long series of quickened breaths. Her vagina pulsed around Dev's massive cock. Her legs were buzzing around Devon's waist as the seemingly interminable pleasure cascaded through her in complete orbits of her being, seeming to drive to a higher level with each circuit.

Devon waited for a long, slow kiss when the real world filtered back in. Everything seemed to be covered in a gauzy layer of bliss.

"Holy fuck, Devon. How can you make me cum like that? You're a damn sorcerer." Her words seemed to slur slightly, though that had nothing to do with a couple of Long Island iced teas and more with her man.

"I don't know how often I have to tell you that it has everything to do with you, babe. It is only because of the birthday girl's perfection that I can look so good." He leaned in for another smooch.

"Take me over there. I wanna ride you until you explode." Em pointed over toward the living room.

"But I'm not done making you cum." Dev protested lightly.

"Is it still my birthday?"

Devon nodded emphatically. "At least for a few minutes."

"Well, this birthday girl wants to make her husband cum."

"As you wish, my love." Devon smiled and kissed her again.

Emily wrapped her arms around the back of Dev's neck as he lifted her off the counter. They often liked to see how many positions they could get into without decoupling. She didn't see Kyra and JP and wondered if they had retreated to the bathroom for some more privacy. As Devon stepped them around the island, she saw her best friend on the floor, legs spread around her beau, "There you are. I was afraid we scared you off." She tapped Dev's shoulder to pause before moving them over to the couch.

Jean Pierre broke off the make-out session and pivoted up, allowing Kyra to catch Em's eyes, "Nope, JP's legs cramped up and needed to change things up. That sounded, wow!"

"The old man got a cramp? He's getting up there in years." Emily teased. Devon moved his legs apart a little and started to stroke into her as if he couldn't contain himself.

"Wow, can you two have sex like that?" Kyra questioned as JP aligned himself with her pussy, "I mean start to finish, not just a couple strokes."

Emily nodded but did not immediately verbally respond. She was entranced by the look of Ky's womanhood stretching to allow Jean Pierre's girthy cock to penetrate her. JP leaned back like he was giving a free look at their intercourse.

"Out on the trails, occasionally. It took a while to get it down, but it's helpful when you can't find a clean place to lay down. He kinda struggles to stay standing when he cums though."

Kyra just moaned in reply with a head nod. She was too busy mating with her husband to respond.

"To the couch. I need you to cum." Em whispered in her husband's ear. She watched the opposite pair intently as Devon crossed the room. They wasted no time getting up to a frenetic pace.

Dev slowly lowered them onto the couch before rotating onto the long side of the sofa. Emily noticed that he turned her so that she could see and watch the other couple. Ky was remarkably flexible, her legs splayed wide for the encounter. After a kiss, Emily pivoted up and started to bounce on a perfectly curved penis. She took occasional peeks at the other copulating pair, but her attention was mainly on the warm brown eyes of her husband.

She varied between long slow bounces and quick little bucks as Devon's hands explored her body. His strong hands went from her ass to her ribs, fondled her breasts gently, and found her nexus. His attentions were random but steady and practiced. When Emily realized she would not get Devon to spill quickly, she settled in for a long, furious ride. Pleasure would bolt out of her pussy in random little arcs as she moaned to the ceiling.

About ten minutes into the position, and several minor variations thereof, Kyra's delirious scream tore Em's attention to the pair across the small room. She watched in awe as her friend's back arched and hands kneaded her ample breasts. Pink bloomed across her chest, and her legs shook. JP did not stop his motion. He seemed to find a higher gear as he desperately stroked into her. That only lasted a few seconds before his hips pressed forward.

JP's face contorted as all motion stopped. There were labored gasps for breath as an apparent climax gripped the man. Kyra's screams became intense as her husband unloaded sperm into her. Emily couldn't help slowing and watching intently something so intimate. It felt a bit wrong, but they could have scurried off to the bathroom if the couple hadn't wanted to be seen. She looked away when they started to cuddle and kiss in a post-orgasmic festive flurry.

Devon had never taken his eyes off Emily as she bounced. He seemed permanently ensorcelled by his wife. It was a feeling she could understand well. Everything she had gone through had led them to get together, and she was thankful for that. Practiced hands teased her nipples. After a few more furious circuits, Emily looked back to see Kyra watching curiously as JP continued to kiss her neck.

Picking up her pace, Emily leaned back to give Ky a downright indecent view of Devon's giant cock gliding in and out of her pussy as Em humped furiously. Riding hard, she covered every millimeter of Devon's penis in a soaking sheen of molten nectar. She looked into Dev's eyes; he was close but fighting against losing his load.

"Get it, girl!" Kyra yelled out encouragement.

Her pussy sounded so wet on Dev's cock. His talented fingers found her nub, and Em's world exploded into utter bliss with little warning. Her body slouched forward as she screamed, trying to blast out some of the overwhelming pleasure it seemed too much for her vessel to contain. Strong arms clutched her as she quaked and shuddered through what might be a record count of orgasms for the day.

This particular climax seemed quick, brutal, and euphoric. A lightning strike of vibrant pleasure refracted as if light through the prism of Emily's body. Each bounce across her neurons seemed to spike the bliss to higher levels. A new sensation of satisfaction seemed to trickle out and bind to the bolts of joy.

"Unh!" Devon looked like he was trying to stall spilling his seed deep within Emily, but he lost the battle as Em's fluorescent orgasm started to wane. His hips pressed himself deeper into her pussy as tremors of the remains of her orgasm continued to pulse. Hot blasts of semen were injected deep within her body, "Grrnk!" Dev exclaimed through clenched teeth with a wild look in his eyes.

Back in complete control of her body, Emily tried to milk the sperm from her man with carefully timed clenches and releases of her pelvic muscles. "That's right, cum for me, baby." She lightly pressed her chest off his body and stared into his burning brown eyes. Devon might have been unloading more in her than their first encounter today.

Eventually, the ejaculation petered out, and Devon pulled her down for another kiss.

"Well, that was hot. You feel better now?" Ky's voice invaded their cuddle.

"Uh-huh." Emily climbed off Dev. His spent cock was still at full length, but no longer had the strength to hold itself up. She had to put her hand under her vagina to catch Dev's cum as it flowed from her. It was odd that sometimes it seemed to dribble quickly while others would take their sweet time.

She offered the opposite hand to Devon to help her husband up, "Fresh towels are in the bathroom, and bedding and pillows for the couch are in the closet." Now that satisfaction was suffusing her nerves, Emily wanted to retreat from the crowd. She grasped Dev's hand and walked him to the bedroom. A quick shower and some aftercare snuggles would be the perfect capper for an astoundingly ideal birthday.

Devon -- December of that year

The dryer buzzed as Devon wrapped up the last email he needed to send before his whole office was off for the holiday break. He couldn't help looking up and smiling at the town stretched out in front of them, the view was fantastic as always, but there was something special when a fresh layer of snow reflected the colors of the sunset over the mountains. Before he collected the last couple of clothing items to pack for their annual trip to the Kansas City area, he grabbed his camera and snapped a picture out the front door.

Not for the first time, Devon questioned whether he had died three years ago and all this had been a look at heaven since he got stranded here. A squeaky ball underfoot let out a high-pitched squeal as he accidentally stepped on it while returning the camera to its usual resting place. He was surprised their pup did not come running to collect her favorite toy, but she was her momma's dog. They ultimately agreed that Emily was the most special woman in their worlds. Now, the goofy little beast would come running if he offered treats or ice from the fridge.

His apprehension about not knowing how to care for a canine was nearly instantly forgotten when the little pup moved in with them. She was a bright and cheerful blast of energy in their lives. Dev hoped she was well behaved and prepared for a long car ride; then again, how often was the pup able to see her brother. Alan and Cassie had been persuaded by a visit to adopt their own young scamp. A few trips to Denver to get her used to drives had been a test that she passed.

Snickers took a month to learn how to successfully ascend the spiral staircase to her dad's office. When she tried as a young pup, she would get halfway up and then yowl for him to go spend time with her. Now, most workdays, Snickers snoozed in her dog bed behind the desk, waiting for him to take her for a run at lunchtime. The sweet girl occasionally distracted an online meeting or two, but she was the highlight of many in his team's day. Even days he worked at Artie's, she got to tag along. Traffic seemed to pick up at the coffee shop whenever she was there. An adorable puppy was good for business.

Emily had just gotten off work a couple hours ago and was getting in some yoga and a shower before the annual Christmas party that coincided with their anniversary. She always liked to have a half hour to herself after work. It usually took the form of a gym appearance, but she didn't have time today. His neighbors would be setting up a surprise for Em while they were at the party. It was difficult to surprise the woman without a bit of assistance. When they arrived home, some rose petals on their bed and a pair of earrings to match her favorite necklace would be ready to go. Carl and Luann would be by in forty-five minutes to carpool to the party. It was Carl's turn to play the designated driver, though none of them was the type to get too crazy.

1...67891011