A Special Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devon had to bust out pictures of the new house and their future puppy from his phone. He looked so proud of each of the latest additions to their lives. The consensus was that the place looked fantastic, and the pup was beyond adorable. Alan and Cassie wanted to go with them over the pass to look at the dog on Tuesday, even though they thought it may be dangerous. Hank and Lenna retaliated with photos of the young German Shepard that they would be picking up the day after returning from vacation.

Soon enough, the four had to depart from them and return to their hotel. They all took a moment to wish Em a happy birthday before retreating to their vehicle. She was ecstatic to see how well their families were getting along.

Emily leaned into Devon as they crossed the parking lot. Her Scout was parked far away from any other vehicles to keep it somewhat safe. Their families knowing that they celebrated Nude Day was a bit of a relief to Em. She had a smile adhered to her face again; after the initial embarrassment, that encounter had somehow leaned into her fantasy.

"How were you so calm?" Emily questioned.

"Huh?" Devon seemed confused over the context.

"You just came up and stood beside me." She explained.

"Believe me, I was more than a bit scared. I wanted to run off, but you looked like you needed me."

They reached the scout, and Emily felt compelled to kiss him.

"It was only because you were there that I could feel anything approaching calm." Dev grinned and gripped her hand.

"You're something special, Dev."

"That's because you make me a better man." He leaned down for a kiss, "I love you so much more than I ever thought possible."

"And you make me a better woman." She finally let go of his hand and unlocked the truck.

Flashing red and blue lights lit up the parking lot as she started to climb into the Scout. A police cruiser pulled into the space beside her. Em felt shame bubble up again for a moment; Devon stepped beside her and clutched her hand again. The act calmed her nerves.

"Hey, LT, you got a second?" One of her officers that had recently rotated to night shift kept his eyes on her own.

"What's up, Walt?"

"We just had to arrest Brittany for harassing and trying to assault some of the nudes that were celebrating today. Did she confront you at Bill's?"

"Yeah, she just came in and yelled some vile, racist, and homophobic bullshit at me."

"That confirms what Bill told us. I need to take a statement from you while it's still fresh in your mind. She tried to pepper spray a very nice couple down by the river." Walt said matter of factly before chuckling, "Their dog tripped her, and she only managed to spray herself."

"Oh, I hope it wasn't the nice lesbian couple I talked to earlier."

"It may be the same. Did they have a tri-colored retriever?"

"Yeah, named Chester." Em shook her head. "Well, damn, I hope that doesn't sour them on being tourists here."

"They're both fine, and so is Chester. Apparently, she had thrown paint on a gay couple in the park earlier."

"She was on a rampage." Devon shook his head.

"Damn, now I wish she would have tried something in the store. It might have kept her from going off on those other couples." Emily shook her head and worried about the other people Brittany had impacted.

Walt got out of his truck and took a few minutes to get a statement from Devon and Emily. He never once mentioned or pointed out their nudity. Of everything that had happened on a stupendous day, this may have been the moment that somehow felt the most normal to accomplish while naked. It pressed on her desire to do the most mundane things in the nude.

It only took a few minutes to interview both quickly, take a witness statement, and send them on their way. Once they were back in the truck, the joy she felt began to transmute into something else. Em was going to require more sex before the night ended.

Devon -- A few hours later

The pork shoulder had turned out great, and Emily seemed to have a euphoric glow. He hoped Em was enjoying the day at least as much as he was. Nothing could compare to the sight of his wife looking so happy. Carl and Luann had news of their own. They had finally set a date for their wedding. The couple would be walking down the aisle next June on the beach in Texas. Carl had asked him to be a groomsman as long as they could make the trip. Emily gave him an enthusiastic nod, but he told Carl they would discuss things tomorrow when they were sober, though he was leaning toward a yes.

Em looked like she had a great time with karaoke. She even convinced him to join her for a song. A smile did not seem to leave her face. The party was fun but wound down at about ten pm because most other party-goers had work in the morning. Artie was letting his most senior barista open tomorrow, so he did not need to be at the store at 4:30 am. He and Bill made a couple of runs to get all the friends who had even sniffed a drink tonight home safely. It took both as they delivered people and modes of transportation. Their last collection was Carl and Luann, who had seemed to meld well with Emily's friends, even if they did not participate in the nudity.

"Thank you both for getting everyone home safe." Emily was bidding a farewell to Artie and Bill as they went to leave.

"It wouldn't be a good look for someone to get a DUI leaving a police lieutenant's party."

"We could have gotten them a rideshare," Emily replied.

"And then they would have had to come back to get their cars in the early morning and wake you two up," Artie explained.

"Still, you guys are too good to me."

"It'll be Bill and I's twentieth anniversary soon enough." Bill and Artie had a civil union and unofficial marriage a full ten years before it became legal in Colorado. In the state's eyes, they had only been wed for ten years come October, "I think we'll go nearly as big as our tenth." Their observation of their tenth anniversary had to be put off for a couple of months so it could be a legal marriage ceremony.

"We'll return the favor! It's a promise." Emily smiled. "Are you sure you don't want to stick around for me to open your present?"

"Nah, I know you'll love it. I may let Reggie open in the morning, but I doubt I can stay away long. I need to get my beauty sleep, or my hubby will complain." Artie struck a pose that summoned a slightly buzzed laugh from Em.

"Thanks again, Artie." Devon waved as he herded a slightly drunk Carl and Luann from their home.

Emily closed the door and locked the latch behind them. She would not let Kyra and JP drive home this evening, insisting they sleep on the couch. It was a good thing as it appeared that all four had enjoyed their share of Long Island's tonight. His wife came over and lounged across the arms of the recliner, putting her perfect ass atop his lap.

A brief kiss quickly eroded into a smile. "Thank you to you too, Dev. I know this wasn't your type of party." They would go to Denver for his birthday, enjoy a nice dinner, and a night in a fancy hotel. He preferred celebrating with his favorite person in the world without a crowd.

"My type of party is wherever you are, babe." He said without a shred of dishonesty, "How did I do today?"

"When I was six, my parents got me a Barbie dream house. They also had a petting zoo. The next school year, I was the most popular girl in first grade." She smiled and let it linger for a second, "I never thought anyone would top it." The grin dissolved, "I'm happy to have you prove me wrong again." The radiant smile that returned was even brighter.

"You deserve the world, Emily." He leaned in for a kiss. Devon was ecstatic that Em did not try to argue with the declaration like she would occasionally.

"Well, I know we'll not compete, but we have a present for you." JP broke the pleasant silence that descended on the party's dregs, "I was hoping that Bill and Artie would have stuck around, but Se la vie!" The more Jean Pierre drank, the thicker his accent became, "I must run to get it from our truck." Kyra hopped up and scrambled behind him.

Devon and Emily used the brief reprieve to make out deliriously. "I can't wait to get you to bed," Emily whispered, "It might be fun to try and stay quiet." Dev's cock hardened instantly; he never wanted to miss a chance to make love to his wife.

Kyra and JP brought a large, tall, broad, wrapped package that was thin in depth. Devon already knew what the box contained because he was the photographer behind it. Getting it discreetly printed was a challenge in and of itself, but the image did not really reveal its subject.

"We hope you like it. Bill and Artie went in with us." Kyra set the gift against the island and motioned for Emily to come to unwrap it.

Dev was hoping there would be a small verbal protest to getting up because there were no pillows on the recliner to conceal his erection when she left her seat. Em did no such thing. She instantly bounced onto her feet and skipped across the room. He prayed that the arms of the recliner blocked his cock from the rest of the room.

"What's this? You're too good to me." Emily smiled at Kyra and then Jean Pierre.

"Your husband took it." Kyra gave away more about the present before it could be unveiled. She pointed at him, and then her eyebrows shot up. Ky may not have said anything but that look told him she had spied his cock. Devon covered himself with his hands, wondering if that made him more conspicuous.

Em stole the focus back across the room by ripping into the packaging. "Oh! Holy crap! This is exactly the print I wanted." Emily broke into her happy dance for at least the dozenth time today. The image was shot from the summit of a peak. Emily was standing on a rocky outcropping a little bit below. She only had on a big, tan backpack and a pair of black hiking boots. Her body was turned just a little to reveal the swell of one breast without her nipple showing. A pert and perfect ass peeked out from below her backpack.

His wife was not missing in the vivid photo but was not entirely the subject of the snap. Her form gave scale to the valley and mountains beyond. The perfect amount of cloud cover added texture to the sky. Artie was positioned just out of frame, playing lookout for the nude couple as they hurried to get the shot. It was not an image that could ever be recreated, at least not in their lifetime. A wildfire charred and scarred the area a couple of months after the photo was taken.

"It's beautiful, thank you all!" Emily showed off the print to the small crowd spinning happily, "What do you think, Dev? How will it look over the fireplace?"

"Brilliant, like my wife." He smiled. Everyone in the room knew that Em was in the photo, but it was not obvious and looked like a fine art print.

Emily rushed back over and flopped back into his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss. Her fantastic butt wriggled on his lap, coaxing his penis back to full height. She bit her lower lip and raised her eyebrows when she broke the kiss. Devon had no doubt how the evening would end.

"I'm glad you like it, Emily." Jean Pierre said as he looked a little pensive.

"You all are too good to me!" She did not release the hold on Dev's neck as she turned back toward their pair of guests.

"It'll be my birthday soon enough." Kyra smiled, "Jean Pierre and I are going to go." Her words were a little slurred from copious applications of Long Island iced teas.

"I've already told you two you aren't going anywhere." Emily took on her authoritative cop voice, "You've both been drinking."

"The couch is pretty comfortable, not that I've slept on it in a while." Devon chimed in. The last time he slept on the couch was the first night he stayed over at Em's after falling into an icy river. She obstinately told him it was just to watch him, but something was pulling them together even then.

Kyra blushed for a moment, which was not a typical appearance for the normally hyper-confident young woman, "But how are my hubby and I going to have birthday sex!" She got pinker as she blurted it out, "He was stuck at work last night after a gas line broke, so we didn't get it in then."

"Well, he would probably put his penis in your vagina..." Emily giggled as she started to explain. She looked at Devon and waggled her eyebrows suggestively, "Like Devon and I are going to."

"We're not exactly quiet." It was JP's turn to look sheepish.

"Neither am I." Em managed to say with absolute confidence.

"It won't be Nude Day tomorrow, and we didn't bring any clothes." Ky protested, but her expression seemed resigned as if she had already lost the battle.

"We can grab you some in the morning." Devon had no intention of letting the pair drive home.

"Oh... okay." Kyra had an ashamed expression.

"There's one more part of my fantasy." Em leaned close and whispered, "Are you game?"

Devon knew recent dreams about Nude Day included an impossible dose of public sex. They had indulged in epic trail sex to get close to the vision, but it lacked an audience. If he could make her birthday any better, he would do almost anything. He knew it was more than that; Dev was confident that if Emily had asked him to rob a bank for her, he would find a way. Dev nodded as a reply. His erection was poking into her ass as she squirmed a little.

"If we are going to hear each other anyways..." Emily twisted in his lap, so she was facing away from Dev. She wordlessly rose off him and aligned herself. Slowly she sank his cock deep into her hot, tight pussy. Em had not come up with this at the spur of the moment from the abundant nectar already dripping down his shaft. It had likely been on her mind since the party cleared out.

"EMILY!" Kyra yelped out.

"What? Ohh!" Emily moaned in delight, then paused her motions along Dev's shaft, "I didn't need you two to forgo birthday sex because you were self-conscious. It's not like you haven't seen me have sex before. The whole town has seen the videos." Em might not be moving, but her pelvic muscles worked Dev's shaft as she spoke.

"We haven't!" Kyra squeaked out.

"Really!?" Emily questioned. Jean Pierre and Kyra shook their heads vigorously. Both had their mouths wide open in shock. "Huh, I wouldn't have just started fucking Devon if I had known that." Em issued a rare nervous laugh, "Too late now!" She fully sank down the remaining length of his shaft. His bride wasn't going to wait any longer; she started to traverse him.

Devon's vision was not entirely blocked by his wife's sexy back. Ky's eyes seemed to be protesting, but her hand was wrapped around JP's cock. Her husband looked slightly shocked but found Kyra's breast with an arm that had been gripping her shoulder.

"No condom?" Kyra queried. Dev thought it was an interesting question as the young woman shook off her stupor.

"Nope, we hardly use one. Only when we don't want to leave a mess. Do you two need one? We have some in the top drawer of my bathroom." Emily only sounded slightly winded as she spoke, not stopping her slow bucking.

"A month ago, I would have taken you up on the offer. Now, not anymore; we're trying!" Ky seemed excited to announce it to her best friend.

"Oh! Good for you two!" Emily sounded happy, "We are going to try to start a family in December."

"Some unofficial cousins would be nice." Kyra knelt in front of Jean Pierre, sucking his thick cock between her lips as he leaned against the island. He still looked bewildered but was not protesting. JP might not have Devon's length, but he might have the thickest cock that Dev had ever seen. The conversation faded, and only the sound of sex pervaded the tiny house.

Devon gripped his wife's hips lightly to help stabilize her form as she bucked wildly on his cock. Her hands moved from his knees to her breasts as she repositioned her feet onto the recliner and leaned her body back. The physics of how she was driving with speed in that position was surprising, but his wife was constantly, pleasantly, finding new ways to shock him most exquisitely. Public sex was not on his list of turn-ons, but it was on Emily's, and he had difficulty denying Em anything.

After having sex for only a minute or two, Dev took the opportunity to move one finger around her hip and find her swollen clitty. Her reaction was nearly instant. As her splayed legs came together, Emily shrieked, shrill and brief, "Ffffuuucccck!" Her pussy clenching rhythmically around his cock let him know, beyond the wail, that Em had already cum. Devon had to grip her hips harder to keep her steady. It wasn't the strongest of her powerful orgasms but came with startling swiftness.

"Holy shit, already?" Kyra looked over, bewildered, "You're a lucky woman." She stood. JP was fully erect and covered with a sheen of saliva. Her husband cleared off a section of the island and lifted Ky on it. As she opened her legs to Jean Pierre, Devon couldn't help a curious glance; the triangle of dark hair at the top of her womanhood was more a decoration. Her labia and legs were hair free. Other than a slight groan, Emily seemed unable to respond yet.

"It makes me look like I have all the skill." Devon joked as he tried to be a little less awkward. JP shook his head and then went to work on his wife. Although his body blocked any views of what he was doing, the wet noises and Kyra's moans left no doubt that the Frenchman was going down on his bride.

Em's body started moving again, apparently through with her first climax, "Don't let him be too humble. He has a cock that fits me perfectly. I never came so easy before him." She boasted while picking up speed.

"I know the feeling. Jean is a perfect fit. I knew the first time we had sex, in the kitchen after work. I'm just glad he had a condom. Ohhh!!" She bellowed, interrupting her talk. "I'm sure we would have had a good time without it. Um!"

"Dev wasn't so prepared." Emily pushed up off Devon, letting his cock thump against his stomach.

"That's too bad. I thought Dev was always ready for anything. Ohh!" JP's slurping noises did not seem impeded by the conversation, "So, you didn't take that for a spin?" Kyra pointed directly at Devon's straining erection.

"All Dev's stuff was on the side of a mountain." A semi-truck had sent his vehicle flying off a cliff and into a grouping of aspen and pine. It would be four months before the wreckers could get his truck recovered. A broken window and curious wildlife meant that not a single piece of luggage was salvageable when he made a return trip in May with an engagement ring in tow.

"And it didn't stop us." Emily walked confidently over to the counter by the sink and motioned for Devon to follow her.

There was zero hesitation as he stepped across the room and kissed his perfect angel again. The way she looked with only her running shoes, wedding ring, and emerald necklace was the most beautiful thing in his world. This perfect woman had agreed to spend her life with him, making him the luckiest man alive. The inner amber ring in her iris seemed to be burning like a pair of coals, while the green of the outer iris shined like her new jewelry. Dev was utterly enthralled by his wife, and if this was what made her birthday perfect, she deserved it.

Emily -- That exact moment

Her heart was racing, but something inexorably pulled her forward with tonight. She would probably feel embarrassed tomorrow, but that would happen anyway when she faced family. What was one more awkward conversation?

"You let him go condom free the first time? Unh!" Kyra's eyes kept moving from Jean Pierre back to Emily. JP seemed to know exactly what he was doing. Her best friend's beautiful large breasts shuddered as she pinched her nipples.

Em thought that Devon would come over and bury himself in her. His perfect curve would hit her g-spot just right in this position, but her husband looked hypnotized by her femininity. He dropped to his knees and tucked in for dessert. A shiver of pleasure rippled through her as his powerful and agile tongue parted her folds.