A Special Night

Story Info
Husband doesn't plan for this.
1.7k words
3.41
14.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuriel
Azuriel
2 Followers

It was a special night, he was getting his suit ready to go out for an anniversary meal with his wife, which had been booked for weeks, the limo, music and of course the restaurant.

In their mid thirties, they had been married for 10 years, and had managed to get their children to stay the night at a friend's to give them a night together.

The suit was feeling a little more snug than the last time he'd worn it, but he was still a fit and healthy individual, and he knew that his wife would look stunning in her red dress tonight, the dress that accentuated her curves and showed that she has an amazing ass.

His wife was getting ready next door in the ensuite as he sent texts out to ensure that all the arrangements would run smoothly, the limo would be on time, the musicians were already setting up at the venue and the restaurant staff were aware that he wanted a single red rose in the middle of the table.

Leaving the house together, his wife locks the door as he notices the empty street.

"The car should be here. Where the hell is it?"

Looking further up the street, he spots the limo, before holding his arm up for his wife.

Placing her hand on his arm she stands closer to him as they walk towards the limo, her breasts pressing into his arm, stirring his cock slightly even though he knows she's walking that close to feel safe in the dark.

As they reach the car, he starts to feel uneasy, it's dark, the driver isn't in the vehicle even though the headlights are on.

He leans down to peer through the window, just before hearing his wife gasp behind him and feeling the hard strike to the back of his skull from the baseball bat.

A foul smell brings him round again, accompanied by a heavy hand slapping his face to the side roughly, awakening the pain in his skull from the strike that knocked him unconscious earlier.

Breath as foul as the smelling salts stings his nostrils as one of his captors shouts in his face to "wake up", spit spraying his face with the command.

Moving his head to face forwards again he blinks his bleary eyes a few times to clear his vision, taking a mental note that both his hands and feet are bound to the chair that he's now sitting on.

The room looks like a cheap hotel room, the faded green wallpaper peeling at the edges amd the grubby curtains pulled across the tiny window to maintain his captors privacy.

The single ceiling light is glaring without a shade, illuminating the room and the metal framed double bed and the figure of his motionless wife on the bed.

His heart pounds as he sees that their two captors have blindfolded and stripped his wife naked, ropes tied to her ankles to separate her legs, holding them wide open, displaying her freshly trimmed pussy. That gorgeous tight pussy which until tonight only he had seen, since the night that they first met 12 years ago.

Her wrists too, are separately bound to the headboard, her breasts free of her bra and nipples pointing towards the ceiling of the cold room.

He notices that she's unconscious, but seemingly uninjured, they must have smothered her, as the second captor waves the smelling salts under her nose this time to wake her.

She starts to come round, slowly. Their captors, wearing limousine drivers outfits now focus their full attention on her.

The driver who had slapped him to bring him round, now spits on his fingers and uses that same hand to rub between her legs, eliciting a small moan from her lips.

"The bitch is enjoying this! I thought she was dressed like a whore for a reason."

Hearing the voice, she snaps awake instantly, realising that the fingers caressing her pussy don't belong to her husband.

She thrashes against her bindings "Who the fuck are you? Get off me you prick."

The second captor with the salts looks in the direction of the chair holding her husband "Your wife's got a filthy mouth on her, doesn't she? We'll have to sort that out before the night's over."

He looks at their captors, even if he could escape, they were both larger than him and neither were injured. It wouldn't even be a fight, there would be no contest, he'd lose.

"What do you want? Leave her alone. I have money, let us go and it's yours."

Both men look at him and laugh, "it's not your money we want, but you can pay us for fucking your wife if you want to, but we're happily going to do it for free whilst you watch."

Salts removes the blindfold from the bound wife, smirking as she looks wildly between the two men towering above her. "no, please, let me go, you don't have to do this, please don't... Unnnghhh!!"

Hands cuts her off as he plunges two fingers forcefully into her pussy.

She's shocked and disgusted by the action, but the heightened emotions in the room and being helplessly bound by the ropes cause a reaction from her pussy, soaking his fingers and unwilling bucking her hips forward.

Hands laughs as his fingers meet less resistance from her pussy with every thrust, her pussy getting wetter and wetter, not caring who's fingers are administering the pleasure.

She lifts her head to look at her husband with a fearful look on her face, but he's sure that there's another emotion mixing with it in her face, what is that? Lust?

Her head drops down and she closes her eyes as salts grabs her breasts and fondles them roughly, an activity that her husband is fully aware that she loves and turns her on.

A series of moans emits from her lips as hands becomes rougher with his fingers delving deeper and faster within her married pussy. "Your slut wife is about to cum on my fingers. How does that make you feel there hubby? Does it turn you on? Is your dick getting as hard as mine?"

He watches the scene in front of him unfold, ashamed that his cock too is responding to her moans and the sight of her body being used.

"oh my god, please stop, I don't want to, please stop" he hears his wife begging their captors, his cock hardening further at her pleas, knowing that they're falling on deaf ears.

"oh my god, I'm going to cum... I'm going to... Oh fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming..."

He watches her body writhing in ecstacy as the fingers in her pussy bring her to orgasm, shame flooding his mind as his cock twitches with the excitement of her being used, but he's totally unprepared for her next words.

"Fuck me."

Did he hear that right?

He looks at her, she's staring Hands straight in the eyes. "fuck me. I need cock in my pussy, come fuck me now. I know your dick's hard. I want it in me now."

He's stunned, he's never heard her speak like that, but Hands needs no extra encouragement. In one fluid movement, Hands has his top off and his hands unbuttoning his trousers to release his hard cock.

The look of lust on her face tells him that she's forgotten that her husbands even exists, as the bulbous head of his cock presses against her pussy lips. One hard determined thrust and her pussy swallows the entirety of his thick member.

"Oh fuck yes, that's it, give it all to me."

Hands begins brutally fucking her, his cock like a jackhammer, making the ropes around her legs bite even tighter with each thrust. It feeds a lust she feels growing inside her.

She looks to the side, fixing her eyes on Salts and locks her lips seductively before his penis parts them.

She swirls her tongue around his thinner, longer penis before engulfing it with her mouth.

She tugs at the rope binding her wrist as she sicks hungrily on the cock in her mouth, longing to stroke the base of his shaft.

Salts unties her hand as Hands pauses his fucking to brandish a large knife, cutting through the remaining bindings.

He watches helplessly as his wife doesn't try to escape, instead she wraps her legs around Hand's waist, pulling him deeper as she frees her mouth of cock briefly to speak to them. "Fuck my pussy and cum in me, claim it as yours. And you," to Salts, "fill my mouth with your seed, I want it in my belly."

He can't believe his eyes or ears, his wife becoming nothing but a submissive slut towards her would-be rapists, begging them for their semen.

Yet his cock is responding to his wife being such a slut in front of him, making him a cuckold.

She moans loudly with desire as Hands resumes fucking her pussy, Salts forcing her to deepthroat him as he skullfucks her.

Both men increase their pace, grunting loudly as each fills her with his seed.

Salts cum dribbles down her lips and over her chin as he pulls away from her, watching as she swallows the load.

Hands removes his thick cock from her and picks up the knife again as she lays in a contented stupor on the bed.

Hands slices through the ropes binding him to the chair, stepping back as he jumps from the chair in a frency. Not to attack his captors, but onto the bed with his wife to press his cock into her abused pussy as he kisses her lips and tastes salty cum.

She smiles drunkenly at him "Hello baby, come to fuck your little whore wife too? I want your cum too. Fill my slutty little cunt babe."

A few hard thrusts and he feels his orgasm build and break in waves through his body as his own cock swells and pulses within his wife's body and erupts his cum deep inside her, moaning and grunting with pleasure.

Her own orgasm ripples through her body from her cum filled womb, she writhes in pleasure beneath her husband as they cum together, breathing heavily and collapsing into an embrace on the bed.

Hands and Salt stop at the door before leaving.

Hands waits until she opens her eyes before saying to her "The room's paid for until 10am. Be sure to be out before then... Happy Anniversary.."

Azuriel
Azuriel
2 Followers