All Comments on 'A Special Night'

by Azuriel

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

This had potential but when you knocked him into unconsciousness with a baseball bat to the head, you gave him a concussion and possibly fractured his skull.

There is no way he would have been able to get an erection as he would be in agony...if he even woke up.

Now, I get that you wanted it to be a surprise and a rape fantasy; but it has to make sense. People have died from being knocked out with one punch and they hit the pavement with their head...what did you do to prevent your hapless husband from being murdered?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 3 years ago

There is no context to this story. Was it set up by the husband? By the wife? The husband was definitely knocked out so could have suffered damage to his head/brain by the baseball bat. So unlikely to be THAT realistic, if he had set it up.

The two rapists were obviously "in on it" when they announced the room was paid for for the night and "Happy Anniversary". So... could possibly have been the wife.

But the story stupidly had the "cucked" husband, instead of grabbing the knife and "fucking up" the rapists when he was freed, dives on to his wife and fucks her! This is just all too ridiculous.

DelmarCooperDelmarCooperabout 3 years ago

Whackdoodle is right about the baseball bat. That amount of force is way to much for the story. Drug him maybe instead. LenardSpencer wants to know who set up the rape drama, to me it didn't matter but for some people it will. I do think it could be written so as to make the matter of which partner set it up irrelevant. Maybe they took turns she got the even number anniversaries he the odd to script a scenario. Hot stuff with some flaws, but so what?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous