A Step Mother's Toy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The internal monologue I'd had with myself on the journey home flew through my head. Like a guilty suspect, I decided to tell all, assuming she would find out anyway.

I told her about the cunnigless on the couch, Lou fucking me on the floor, and working outside in my underwear. As I got to the point of explaining the outdoor shower, Sonia interrupted me, asking me to remove my shorts.

To be honest, I was beyond caring. She had clearly been able to see my erection growing as I recounted each and every act, and she now stared at my rigid cock with a half grin, no doubt noticing the dried up excretions covering me.

Once again feeling like an exhibit at the zoo, I reluctantly recounted the water and piss showers, the anal plug, staggering up the stairs with Lou's plug in mouth, eating her arse, and finally cumming in her.

As my story stumbled to its conclusion, she beckoned me to her and thrust her hips forwards on the couch, revealing her naked, damp pussy.

Without needing further instructions, I knelt before her and licked her very wet pussy until she came for me.

Ignoring my now very rigid dick, she immediately dismissed me, simply stating, "You know the rules. I'll have to reflect on your punishment overnight."

In a state of sheer horniness, I stumbled off to the shower and jerked myself off. Then, unable to shut down my charging brain, I took to the forest for a ride, pondering what the day before me may hold.

12